A Virtual Temptress Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am consort to no one," Lexi spat. "On the first count you are correct."

"But, well..." another imp blurted. "This guy's a rank 1 warlock, mistress -- why are you helping him?"

"This 'guy,'" Lexi intoned, walking behind the summoning circle, "Is Blaize Firewilde, master pyromancer. He bested me in single combat and has bound me to a contract."

Six mouths hung open. "No!" one of them squealed.

"Yes. Your new master has great plans for this realm, of which you could be apart if you are wise enough to close your mouths and listen." The imps nodded. "In the rooms next to us," she said, gesturing to the closed doors. "Are six Templars of the Order Inquisition. Royal Knights, to put things in terms you will understand."

The collective eyed the doors nervously.

"All of them are asleep," Lexi continued, "Because your master and I have already completed the hard part of this task. All that is left to you is to seduce and drain the sleeping men to bring them under your control."

"What do we get out of it?" piped one of the imps.

Dan decided that was his cue. "You're being offered the chance to energy drain one of the most powerful warriors in this city, without any repercussions or risk to yourself, and you're asking about your reward?" He shook his head in mock sadness. "This isn't a one-and-done deal either -- you're being hired to keep these men under your control permanently, within the restrictions I set." He grinned, warming up as he went. "And that's just where things begin. I'll need other demons eventually, but you're the first I've summoned. Which means this is your chance to be at the top of something big. Something important. For the first time in your lives as petty demons, always at the beck and call of your superiors, you'll be in charge. You'll answer to me, as your master, and Lexi, as your superior. But the next step in the hierarchy..." he paused for emphasis, "... is you."

There was a chorus of frenzied agreement, which Dan shushed with a wave. "There are six contracts," he said, passing the papers through the summoning circle. "One for each of you. Read them quickly and sign." The imps began scanning the parchment as Dan continued. "When that's done, you're going to choose a talent called Sweet Dreams that will prevent the Templars from waking up while you're doing your thing. I'll walk you through the talent menu once everyone has signed.

Quills materialized in the hand of each imp as they grabbed the contracts. Dan quietly explained how to open their skill tree and select the appropriate skill. Once he was satisfied with the results, he smudged the chalk with his foot. Six naked women stumbled out at once, stretching and smiling as they circled him eagerly.

"Quickly now," Dan reminded them, staring pointedly at the ground. "One door each. Don't come out until they're thoroughly charmed.

One by one they opened the doors and slipped inside. The hinges creaked shut behind them. Dan sank into one of the displaced chairs and sighed, closing his eyes.

"Thank you," he said. "They just wouldn't stop talking..."

"They're imps," Lexi said. "Eager, but inexperienced. I had expected as much." She settled herself across from him, staring at the circle. "You did remarkably well with my instructions, Daniel. This would have been difficult for an experienced warlock, let alone one's first summoning."

"Oh." Dan looked up and smiled. "Thank you. Your instructions were very clear. That helped a lot." He looked over at the exit. "Where did you leave William? Is he still..."

"Alive? Of course, Daniel. I remembered your instructions. He'll be quite sore when he awakes tomorrow and I expect it will be some time before the boy returns to full strength. He'll also be hopelessly in love with me, at this point, but I'm sure our young paramours will be able to take his mind off of that in time."

Dan raised an eyebrow. "You don't want to keep him for yourself?"

The succubus shrugged. "I enjoy the hunt. A man already broken holds little interest except as sustenance."

"Is that why you've been so interested in me?" Dan asked. "The one that got away?"

"Do you think you've escaped my wicked grasp?'" Lexi laughed, propping her legs up on the table and adjusting her skirt. "Like all predators, Daniel, I am merely biding my time." She smiled lazily, drawing her skirt back to reveal her smooth, pale thighs and the strap of her red thong. "I expect you to yield eventually. But if you've interest in accelerating the process... well, I wouldn't want you to grow jealous of the Templars. They each have a demon bouncing on their big, sleepy cocks as we speak. Surely you deserve no less."

Dan blushed and averted his eyes. "Thanks, but... no. I know where that leads."

"You know where it has led in the past," Lexi mused, dropping her skirt back down. She twirled one of her pigtails, expression contemplative. "But our relationship has evolved. Wouldn't you agree?"

"What do you mean?"

"You and I have been working together for some time now, Daniel. We have come to rely on each other, in our own ways."

Dan shrugged, recrossing his legs. "I admit this plan wouldn't have worked without you. And the potions have been pretty helpful.

"And I have seen a wondrous new world, filled with strange peoples and possibilities. Bound though I am by our contract, I have far more freedoms than in my previous life."

"Sure, I can see that." The HUD showed 20 minutes -- how long did it take to bone a sleeping Templar? "Lexi, you seem to be working toward something. What's your point?"

"Only that our interactions need not be adversarial." Dan watched Lexi closely as she spoke, but her expression was thoughtful rather than teasing. "The past does not define the future unless we allow it to. Should you wish, we could reach a more amicable arrangement. When you are ready, of course."

A door creaked and out of it crept the blonde imp. Her hair was tousled and sweaty, and she looked terribly pleased with herself. "Master," she said. "Mistress. Marcus is all finished having his mind fucked away. He'll be very agreeable going forward, I promise."

Dan rose, pushing the chair back. "Well done. What's your name?"

"Emma."

"Congratulations, Emma, you've just been promoted. You'll be managing the rest of the imps once we move on to the next part."

The girl smiled, wiping a strand of hair away from her face.

One by one the other doors opened as each imp returned to report her success. Dan gathered them around as Lexi watched with amusement.

"Okay," Dan said, pulling out a second set of documents. "These are your instructions for tomorrow. Emma's in charge for now, and I'll pass further orders through her. Here's what we're going to do..."




12