A Virtual Temptress Ch. 15

Story Info
The imps find another victim as their influence grows.
3.2k words
4.86
11.1k
9

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of two things, Watch Sergeant Donovan was certain: he had been ensorcelled, and someone was following him.

The days were a blur since that afternoon at the Inquisition compound. His routine was little changed -- patrols and paperwork, punctuated by the occasional raid on a slaver den or arrest of a disorderly adventurer. But each shift he struggled through a constant flux of arousal that worsened day by day. His eyes were drawn uncontrollably to attractive women, lingering over the swell of their breasts and the curve of their hips. He did his best to avoid them, but in a city rife with adventurers it was a challenge.

Donovan felt compelled to masturbate more and more frequently. His mind always came back to Tanya, Amanda, and Emma, their soft bodies and teasing smiles, and found himself moaning his tormentors' names as ecstasy built. But his relief diminished with each orgasm. His balls churned, full and heavy. His shaft ached for their touch. It was only a matter of time until he was drawn back to surrender in person.

He'd tried at first to visit Magistrate Valken, and later to write him a letter. But any thought of disobedience conjured images of his mistresses, urging him to be obedient, to touch himself and do as he was bidden. Donovan had struggled, one hand clutching a pen and the other stroking his cock. He had lost in minutes, the cum-stained correspondence a testament to his body's treachery.

All of this brought Donovan to his second concern. The man had been following him for two days now, albeit discretely and (as far as Donovan could tell) not all the time. The sergeant had no idea who it was, but it was easy enough to guess that his employer was the Magistrate. Valken had been expecting a response from Donovan the same day, and after a week of silence it was unsurprising that the man suspected foul play.

But that didn't matter right now. The pavement blurred beneath Donovan's feet as he walked, the man following him nearly forgotten. The heat between his legs drove him, drops of precum seeping into his undergarments a sign that he had let this go too long. Had it only been two days? Tanya had been so understanding as her dainty hand held his erection, whispering honeyed words and gentle reminders in his ear as she sat on his lap. The girl had milked him dry, until his balls felt deflated and his body could barely move from pleasure and exhaustion. Donovan needed that feeling again, the warmth and softness of her body and the reassurance of her words.

His body broke into sweats as the compound came into sight, the white stone structure framed by the late afternoon sun. Up the stairs, through the colonnade. The sergeant pushed open the heavy brass doors with both hands, raced inside, and looked around. One Templar of the Inquisition was bent over his work, scratching furiously at the parchment. Amanda was sitting on her desk, speaking to a pale girl with long black hair. A second Templar diligently massaged the redhead's stockinged feet.

Emma sat at the front desk as usual, red lips pursed in concentration as she read through the document in her hand. She did not look up at Donovan's approach. His mouth felt suddenly dry and his eyes moved helplessly over her body as he worked up the courage to speak. His gaze roved to her cream silk blouse and that her breasts filled out so wonderfully. Donovan realized with a blush that Emma was most certainly not wearing a bra. He could see the delicate swell of her nipples through the thin material, temptingly close to the generous spill of her cleavage. Absentmindedly she brought her hand up, tracing two fingers down and up the V of blouse, outlining the curve of her firm breasts. Emma's finger lazily circled her nipple before returning to stroke along the line of her top.

Lost for words and unable to stop himself, Donovan unbuckled his belt and slid a hand into his pants as he watched, eyes locked on the mesmerizing display. This was wrong, some part of him whispered. But it was a small part, easily smothered by the roar of his arousal. She was unbearably hot. The sight was intoxicating, addictive. He needed to stare, and he needed her to see his devotion. To drink in her beauty and drown in arousal. He inhaled the sweetness of her perfume, invading his nose and burning into his brain. His hand moved faster, more eagerly, but Donovan found himself unable to finish. Instead he edged himself, painfully hard, cock poking out of his trousers as he masturbated helplessly to the goddess in front of him.

After what seemed an eternity through the man's lust-addled haze, Emma looked up and noticed her admirer. "Well," she purred, raising her brows. "Can I help you with something, Watch Sergeant Donovan?" She pushed her breasts together with her arms, eliciting a whimper of excitement. Donovan could hear giggling from the other women as they noticed his predicament.

"You know," Emma continued, "I have all sorts of men asking me out to dinner, or to private parties. It can be sooo exhausting, all this male attention." She sighed theatrically. "But that's just how boys are -- always thinking with their cock. And it gets them into such trouble, don't you think?" She glanced pointedly at the sergeant's waist.

"Ah, umm." Donovan found his voice at last, rasping the words out through his parched throat. "I came here to see... Miss Tanya?"

"Oh, that Tanya. She's a sweetie, don't you think?" Emma shook her head sadly. "But she's out running an errand, sadly. Won't be back until tomorrow." She straightened her expression, eyes wide with innocence and concern. "What was it you needed Tanya's help with, Mister Donovan?"

"Well, um. It's not exactly. I just - "

"Did you need some company in the records room?" She put a finger to her lips, considering. "No? Well, you'll have to speak up then," Emma cooed. Her eyes shone with mischief. "I won't share your secret. And I love when boys are honest about their feelings."

Donovan slowed his pace as his wrist grew sore, still unable to find release. He trembled with need, gaze roaming between the girl's eyes and her breasts. His face burned with shame.

"Oh my gods," whispered the black-haired girl, "He's sooo helpless!"

"I know, right?" Amanda shifted her other foot into the Templar's obliging hands. "Tanya really did a number on him."

"Miss Emma," the sergeant stammered. "I need to cum for you. Please. I want to... I can't - " Precum pooled at the tip of his penis, a single drop descending to the floor as Donovan's hand stroked his erection.

"Well," Emma mused, "I'm not sure you deserve to. After all, you're miss Tanya's slave, isn't that right?"

Donovan nodded, his face contorted.

"You don't want to upset her do you?" She frowned. "Although... Marcus is out on patrol for the rest of the day. Why don't you come over here and I'll let you be my office assistant. Would you like that?"

The man's legs moved automatically, walking around the desk and standing in front of his mistress. The nearness of her body was overwhelming and his cock throbbed in his grasp.

"Hands off, sweetie. Assistants don't get to play with themselves."

Donovan's hands fell to his sides. His penis stood at attention, red and exposed in the cool evening air.

"Good boy. Now, climb under the desk so I can give you your assignment." She giggled, watching in delight as the man dropped to all fours and crawled into the space in front of her. Emma scooted forward until her short skirt brushed against the sergeant's forehead. "Now, do you see my panties?"

They were the only thing he could see. Red lingerie, slightly translucent, and he could see the twin mounds of her vulva pressed tightly against the fabric. Donovan nodded, his head brushing against Emma's thigh with the movement.

"I have an important visitor coming soon," Emma explained, "And of course you have to tidy up before you have visitors!" She sighed. "But I've been so busy today that I just haven't had time. So, mister assistant..." She looked down at Donovan, meeting his eyes in the thin space between the desk and her skirt. "I need you to take your tongue and make sure they're niiice and clean, okay?"

The man stared for a moment, struggling to process her meaning until his lower brain got the better of him. Donovan leaned forward, burying his face in Emma's pussy and lapping eagerly at the silky fabric. Her thighs close around him, muffling the outside world and isolating away his other cares. The sheer fabric was soaked with her pussy juice and the scent of her arousal seeped into his mind. He lapped carefully at first, doing his best to clean as instructed. But after a few minutes his control dissolved into animalistic lust, his tongue pushing the obstruction aside and sliding hungrily into the sweet paradise of her wet pussy. He seemed to instinctively feel the girl's commands, guiding him in the perfect way to worship the goddess before him.

Time blurred as the Donovan lost himself in his task, but eventually a loud knock sounded, and the plump thighs muffling his ears eased their pressure. The sergeant blinked, drawing his face back as his mind cleared slightly.

"Do you have an appointment with one of the Inquisitors, sir?" Emma's voice had an odd caliber that Donovan couldn't place right away. Respect?

"I need to speak with Commander Sarro immediately." The voice was authoritative, almost familiar...

"I'm afraid that the commander is out on official business currently. Would you like to schedule a meeting for you tomorrow?"

"No, that's not necessary. I'll meet with Sarro later. But I'll need to access your personnel records. Immediately."

"Of course, magistrate. If you could just show me your badge of office as confirmation? Thank you, sir. And if you'll just sign in here..."

Donovan choked out a gasp as realization slammed through him. Gods above, it was Valken. Had he come in person? A shiver ran through his body as the sergeant fought against the magic binding him. If he could just say something, anything, then --

There was a soft clatter as Emma's heel dropped to the ground and her stockinged toes pressed down on Donovan's erection. Her warm, silken foot ground him gently against the cold marble floor, drawing a small spurt of cum onto the ground. It shouldn't feel this good, Donovan thought to himself. But it did -- all rational thought vanished as pleasure raced through him, filling his mind and body with euphoria. Moments later her other foot joined in, nestling the man's sensitive cock in a warm, silken prison. Her sole teased along his length, then her toes caressed his heavy balls. Donovan's face collapsed between the girl's legs, too overwhelmed to return to his earlier worship.

"Thank you, that's everything in order. Amanda, Elly, if you could guide Magistrate Valken to records? Please assist him with anything he needs." While her tone remained professional, Donovan could hear the implication behind her words. But there was nothing he could do. Emma teased him as she spoke, one foot supporting his penis while the other stroked tenderly along the top. Any warning the sergeant might have offered was far less important than the soft, perfect feet that had ensnared him.

Footsteps sounded, followed by the clicking of two sets of heels, until silence reined once more. Emma twisted both feet in a peculiar, delightful motion that drew a stifled moan from the man under her desk. "You're doing such a good job assisting me, baby. It would be a shame to ruin it by warning the magistrate about what the girls are going to do to him, don't you think?"

Tears streaked Donovan's cheeks and he was uncertain if they were from joy or fear. "Won't... work." He fought through the haze, the words slurring from his lips. "Valken's strong-willed, not some puppet."

"Mm." Emma's feet shifted, stroking him in unison from top and bottom and silencing further retorts. "I think you'll find Elly can be very persuasive, given the opportunity. Ooh, but wouldn't you like to find out for yourself, naughty boy?" She laughed wickedly, the sound reverberating through the empty space. "I suppose it is best to be cautious. Master is always on about restraint, after all, and it would be sooo disappointing if things didn't work out."

Emma withdrew her feet and pulled her chair back, then picked up her heels and began refastening the straps. She stood, crooking a finger and beckoning to her assistant. "Out you come, then. We have more work to do."

For a moment Donovan's head cleared, even as his body moved automatically to crawl outside and stand. But the urge to stroke reasserted itself powerfully, rushing back into him as his cock begged for attention. Emma was so close, and she was so beautiful... Even the view of her cleavage went unnoticed as the man stared in lovestruck awe at the pretty young girl who owned him so utterly. She smiled and batted her eyelashes before kissing him on the cheek. Donovan could feel the warm glow of her lipstick, involuntarily putting a hand to his cheek to treasure the mark.

"Such an obedient slave. We're going to go make a new friend now, okay? And you're going to help." She turned, heels clicking as she walked further into the compound. The sergeant's cock throbbed, desperate to be near her, drawing him in Emma's wake like a leash. He stared in longing as he walked, admiring the sway of her hips in her tight skirt. Halfway to the stairs Emma snapped her fingers, and Templar Warren fell into step behind Donovan.

The archives appeared empty when they first entered, but soon the sound of a man shouting drew them to the back of the chamber. Amanda's shirt hung open and her skirt lay discarded on the floor, offering an incredible view of her tight, athletic ass in a lacy green thong. Elly stood opposite her, fully dressed, hand on her hip in a clear display of irritation.

Between the two women stook Magistrate Valken, clutching his Writ of Office in both hands like a broadsword. The man's eyes shifted wildly from side to side, a prey animal looking to bolt. His pants were around his ankles. The man's underwear remained intact, but there was a noticeable bulge in front. "I said get back! I'll have you in irons for this! Laying hands on an embodiment of the city's justice..." He swiped experimentally toward Amanda with the heavy scroll casing. "Fetch your superiors at once! Go on!"

Emma paused before the scene, taking everything in with a worried glance. "What seems to be the matter here?" she asked, her tone neutral.

"These -- these harlots," Valken spat, "Attempted to remove my clothes and, and, seduce me! Or something." His cheeks were bright red, lips flecked with spittle. "They grabbed me. A magistrate! Get them out of here, get me out of here this instant!" He stepped toward the exit, putting his back to a cabinet as Amanda stepped to block him. "Donovan! Thank the gods. Watch sergeant, arrest these women for assault upon a city official."

Emma stepped aside and motioned to the men beside her. "Boys? Please hold Magistrate Valken down." She turned to Valken, narrowing her eyes and smiling. "For his own protection, of course. The man is clearly hysterical."

There was no hesitation in Sergeant Donovan's movements. The part of his mind that wanted to fight back was a small, weak creature that held no sway over his fevered lust. He needed to be a good boy for miss Emma.

Templar Warren approached first, blocking the Magistrate's wild swing with an armored forearm and disarming the makeshift weapon in one smooth motion. Donovan followed behind, shoving his old friend roughly to the ground. Between fear, confusion, and disbelief, Valkan was too stunned to resist as the pair of men knelt, each pinning an arm and shoulder.

"... this -- this is aggravated assault! Watch Sergeant, release me at once, that is a direct order, you take your hands..." Unable to move, the magistrate ranted with decreasing coherence.

"Amanda?" The redhead looked up eagerly as Emma spoke. "Our guest is being too chatty, don't you think?"

Amanda grinned and positioned herself over Valken's head, her shapely ass facing toward the others. "Shh, it's okay mister," she cooed as the man's volume intensified. "Let me help you out." Amanda dropped her hips, smothering the magistrate's face with her ass and wriggling around until she was settled. The raving was replaced by a disoriented grunt and the sound of labored breathing.

Elly's expression was serene as she dropped her panties to the floor, skirt riding up to reveal her plump ass cheeks. She slowly pulled down Valken's underwear, freeing his erection and watching it pulse and twitch. Elly gently brushed the back of her fingers along the underside of his shaft. She giggled as it hardened rapidly, pressing into her caress. "I think this friendly penis likes me, miss Emma. It's all excited to play! What do you think I should do?"

Emma laughed, leaning against the wall as she watched the scene unfold. "Aww, it looks so cold and lonely, don't you think Elly?"

Elly drew her hand back, watching in wicked delight as the magistrate's hips bucked forward, seeking her touch. She positioned herself over the man's crotch and sank down slowly, hilting herself on his cock. A low moan escaped Amanda's smothering ass as his efforts to escape slowed, then halted.

The girl shifted to make herself comfortable, grinding her hips gently against his. "Does that feel good, magistrate? Do you still want me to stop?" Amanda lifted herself slightly, allowing Valken to breathe. He gasped, breathing in her cloying, womanly scent. "Or maybe," Elly continued, raising her hips, "You're falling in love with my tight little pussy. Do you think that could be it?" Her hips rolled sensually against his, the magistrate's whimper of pleasure stifled by Amanda's ass settling back onto his face.

Elly's glossy black hair rippled as her hips fell into a rhythm. "Such an important man," she sighed, "And now you're all mine!" Valken's hips tried to match her pace, but his strength faded before long. Elly bounced gleefully on his lap, riding the man's aching cock as his mind melted with pleasure.

Watch Sergeant Donovan remained in place, trying to muster shame but feeling only envy. He watched the bouncing cadence of Elly's perky breasts, listened to the soft slap of her body moving against the magistrate's. Each gush of surrender inside her pussy reminded Donovan of how badly he needed to cum and how he needed to behave to earn the privilege.

"Don't worry, sweetie," Emma cooed, smiling down at him. "It's your turn next."