Edge of Submission

Story Info
A knight returns to his love, but a succubus got there first.
2.4k words
4.58
42.7k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers

Doran's head still spun with the wine and company he'd left in the great hall. A party like few he'd shared. But little surprise! For after all, it wasn't every day that a knight as brave and noble as he returned from a grand adventure! The sounds of the festivities faded behind him as he climbed the steps of the castle, his smile growing as he made his way to his room, and where the best part of the evening awaited.

He threw open the door with a grin and for a moment, just admired the woman on the bed.

Penelope sat, demure and with as sweet a smile as he'd ever known. Honey-blonde hair spilled around her bare shoulders, the lingerie she was wearing stunning Doran with how risque it was, even if he alone would ever see it. Her breasts so firm and high, her legs pulled together as she shyly looked at him from beneath her long lashes.

"Hello, Doran," she said.

Doran laughed, walking in and sweeping her into his arms, giving her an adoring kiss. She kissed back with a passion that delighted him. He must have left her alone for some time to receive such eagerness. "Mmm, hello, my beloved princess. And how are you?"

"So much better now that you're here," she giggled. "Did you slay the succubus Melisana, Doran?"

He belted out a laugh. "No, no. She's as cowardly as ever. By the time I reached her hold, she'd abandoned it! But left plenty of monsters for me to deal with. But knowing you waited for me at home, my dear, saw me through it."

"My love," she breathed, touching his cheek, stroking it. "You've fought her for so long. Here," she said, smiling, gently pushing him back onto the bed. "I think I should reward my handsome knight for such valour."

Doran grinned as he sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back as she delicately went to her knees before him. "Well well! I'd certainly not say no. What's gotten into you, Penelope? This is quite unlike you."

She giggled as she teased open the laces of his pants. "Mmm. You know how it is. Sometimes, we just need a change."

Doran certainly wasn't complaining. Especially not as his cock rose into the open air, making him groan as Penelope's fingers delicately touched him, running teasingly up and down his manhood. "Oooooh," Doran moaned as she worked. "Darling, that feels amazing..."

"It gets better, my dear," she said with a mischievous smile, leaning in and touching the base of his shaft with her tongue. Doran's sucked in a breath as her tongue ran up his length, flicking the underside of his shaft with a teasing lick.

"Ah! Gods above, Penelope. You..."

"Shhh," she purred. "Enjoy, my brave knight."

Doran watched in awe as her soft lips parted, moved down, and tenderly engulfed his cock. He groaned as inch after inch slid into that perfect seal, as Penelope hummed gently, beginning to slowly bob, her lips running up and down his cock in slow, teasing motions.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," he moaned. "Penelope... Gods yes... that's wonderful, my dear. So... mnnnn... So good."

He didn't expect a reply, but she made her feeling known by gently cupping his balls, her middle finger stroking the sensitive flesh behind them as she palmed him, her lips continuing to move up and down, ever more insistent. Ever more adoring.

Doran was stunned. Delighted. Lost in the ecstasy of the sensation throbbing through him. Never had he experienced pleasure like this. The feeling of his wife's lips gliding up and down his cock was driving him mad. He drew closer to his peak as her lips moved faster. His breath panting from him as he bucked softly beneath her. Feeling that sweet swell of an impending orgasm.

Only for her to slow. To drag her lips down, her tongue gently stroking around the base of his cock, teasin, keeping him at the very edge of that precipice of orgasm.

"Gods above," Doran gasped. "Penelope, you... mnnnn!"

He groaned as she again increased her pace, sucking him so wonderfully it felt like his legs had turned to jelly. It took mere moments this time to drive him almost past the edge, his fists bunching in the sheets as his beloved adored his cock.

"Oh gods... Penelope... Penelope, please. Don't stop. I... I..."

She giggled, but did slow, and Doran gave a playful groan, even as the pleasure which ached from his groin throbbed with a terrible need. Again she brought him down, only to increase her pace, bobbing faster. Faster.

Slower. Slower.

Doran never dreamed such torture could feel so good. And that he would be helpless beneath it. All the strength in his limbs seemed drained, his muscles aching with the pleasured exhaustion of her edging. Bringing him to the brink again, pulling back once more.

"Goooooods," he groaned. "Penelope! Penelope, pleeeease! It's... ah... oh g-gods yessss!"

He was lost. It felt so good. Too good. How could it be so good? His head throbbed as she brought him again to the brink. "Oh gods," he panted. "Penelope. Penelope... where... fuck... where did you learn that..."

"From me."

Doran raised his head towards the voice, and his jaw dropped.

A woman stood in the corner, watching them, a wicked smirk upon her soft lips. She was as beautiful as Penelope, but whereas his bride had a youthful innocence, this woman was all sultry sensuality. Her breasts were large and bare, proudly pushed out. Her wide hips were cocked, a hand resting on one. Her slick folds were engorged and wet with her arousal, but it was her horns and tail that really drew Doran's attention, along with her rich crimson skin and her long raven hair.

"M-Melisana," Doran grunted.

"The one. The only. Miss me, oh knight?"

Doran tried to rise, but a particular adoring sucking of his cock made him groan as every muscle loosened with terrible pleasure. "P-Penelope," he panted. "I... Please, I need..."

"Her to keep sucking?" Melisana said, her hips swaying as she closed the distance. "Of course you do. After all, she's very good at it. I should know. I gave her plenty of practice. Isn't that right?" the red skinned seductress cooed, crouching behind the princess, brazenly filling one hand with Penelope's plump breast while another delved between the woman's legs, strumming the tender folds therein. "Mmm. And she does such a wonderful job. No?"

Penelope moaned, lashes fluttering as she again dragged her lips up Doran's cock, the knight whimpering at the debilitating pleasure that surged up him, drawing him once more to the edge where he hang, panting, Penelope teasing the head of his cock with lazy swirls of her tongue.

"I... You..." Doran gasped.

"Don't be so surprised! The poor thing was so lonely with her husband always off on quests. Why, she was just desperate for attention. And I was so willing to give it to her. Every night while you were off doing whatever heroics you liked, I would delight in showing her new ways to moan and squirm and cum for her new mistress. Isn't that right, pet?"

"Mmmm," Penelope moaned, nodding, whimpering in pleasure as she rubbed herself against the succubus's fingers, putty in the fiend's hands.

Doran couldn't believe it. His mortal enemy and his wife! While he was off trying to defeat this monster's plots, they had been sharing his bed. He looked down at Penelope, but saw there the truth of it. How his beloved rocked against the fingers schlicking in and out of her sopping pussy. How her eyes were so dim, so adoring, so lost in the pleasure of the succubus's grasp, even as her lips continued to move up and down his shaft, stroking his cock with bone numbing pleasure.

He knew the betrayal should hurt, and yet, the sight of the two women locked together only made his cock throb. Forced Penelope to slow herself even more tortuously lest he cum within her mouth.

This was not lost on Melisana, to judge by her smirk. "Mmm? What's this? Why sir knight! Do you enjoy thinking of me and your wife locked in passion? Of me testing all my favorite toys on her helpless pussy? Making her scream my name in your marriage bed as I fuck her with cocks of much greater girth than your own? Dear me. How very perverse."

"I... I'd n-never! I... I..."

"Really?" the succubus said, sliding her hips up Penelope's back, the princess arching with delight at her crimson mistress's touch. Melisana smirked, straightening before him, towering over him, her pussy pressed against the back of Penelope's head, her hips rocking, rubbing herself against the princess with Penelope's every upward draw. Penelope whimpered as the demoness's tail slid between her thighs, the heart shaped tip rubbing the princess's dripping pussy as tortuously as Penelope's lips sucked Doran's cock.

"That would be a shame," Melisana purred. "Because you see, I was so hoping you and she could belong to me. Together. A set of delightful, mindless slaves for their mistress."

"I-I'd n-never..." Doran gasped.

"Oh really? And yet, you're already repeating yourself! In fact, I bet I can make you my slave with just bouncing my big, red breasts. Can't I?"

Doran tried not to stare. But his eyes were helplessly drawn down to her perfect crimson tits as she lazily bounced them in her hands.

"N-no! N-never!"

"Not even if I let you cum?"

Just the word made him gasp, whimper, thrust up into Penelope's lips. But his beloved merely held herself at the tip until the strength fled his body and he fell back on the bed, helpless to try and cum on his own. Enslaved to the gentle, teasing stroke of her lips as she resumed bobbing atop him.

Melisana smirked. "Mmm. I thought so. Poor, poor knight. So good with your sword. But you should have been practicing more with the one between your legs. Because this is how it's going to work, Doran, my pathetic slave. You cannot cum until your mind is entirely enthralled to my tits. Until you're nothing but my mindless bimbo slave, like dear Penelope here. Won't' that be fun?"

"N-never..." he groaned.

"Never is such a very long time, sir knight. Especially when you're still watching my big breasts bounce.

"Sway.

"Drain your simple little brain."

Doran realized he was staring. He tried to turn away, but then Penelope gave his cock another long adoring suck, and he could only whimper, all hope of resistance fleeing with the teasing touch of his love's lips upon his root.

"Are you feeling it, Doran?" Melisana crooned, her fingers squeezing and mashing her perfect red breasts together, her forked tongue flicking. "Your thoughts just oozing down? Drawn to your poor bimbo cock? Needing to cum so badly you'd cum out your soul for mistress? I bet you do. No one can resist a pair of soft lips and perfect tits. Your wife certainly couldn't. And it was so much fun to bury her under my perfect ass. For those lips to kiss my flawless derriere. For her tongue to stroke my tight asshole. How do you think I trained her so well? And I did train her. Maybe later, I'll show you her collar. Such a pretty thing. I've got one for you too! But only if you cum for mistress. Only if you beg to be my thrall. My bimbo slave."

"I... ah... I... mnnnn!" Doran groaned. Everything she said was true. He could feel his mind slipping. Drooling. Pooling into his aching balls. Needing release so bad. So bad. If he didn't cum, he'd go mad.

"C'mon, handsome. Give it up. Give your pretty wife your cum. Give me your mind. Give it all to mistress. Obey me. Swear to be mine. My handsome knight slave. My bimbo royal pets. Perfect slaves. Perfect for mistress. Perfect, stupid, dumb slaves who obey their mistress's tits. Who watch them bounce. Who cum their brains out. Are you there yet, slave? Are your brains all in your poor, heavy balls?"

"Ah... ah... ah..." Doran gasped, drooling, staring, enthralled by her breasts. His head so empty. His balls so full. Feeling Penelope suck him. Tease him. Gods. Gods help him. But there were no gods. Only mistress. Only mistress's tits. Only her voice and his need telling him to cum for her. Cum to her.

Cum.

Cum.

"Cum, bimbo. Cum for mistress. Cum all your thoughts out," Melisana hissed, her hips working, rubbing her mound on the back of Penelope's head, grinding the princess beneath her pussy as Penelope frantically sucked Doran's cock. "Cum, slave. Cum for mistress. Cum for me! Cum! Cum!"

"Yessssssss!" Doran wailed, pushed beyond the brink. Edged to madness. "Yes! Cum for mistress! Cum! Cum for you! Obey you! Please! Mistress! Please! Let me cuuuuuum!"

"Good boy," Melisana cackled. "Penelope? Do the honours."

No longer did his beloved tease him, and only then did he realize she had been driven as surely as he. Her cheeks hollowed, her lips sliding up and down his cock with desperate need. Taking him deep into her throat as Doran groaned, shuddering, clutching the sheets in his fists as she at last took him past the edge.

He came, the intensity of his orgasm greater than anything he had ever known. His mind went white as he groaned with blessed relief, his cock throbbing, pulsing, pouring his seed and his mind into his beloved's hungry mouth. Penelope moaned, swallowing adoringly, shuddering as she came with him, the two of them joined in the bliss of perfect pleasure. Of perfect submission.

Of ultimate.

Adoring.

Surrender.

He lay on the bed, his head empty, his body drained. He heard a chuckle, and then mistress was there, propping herself up on the cushions, pulling him and Penelope to her chest, letting them lie weak, defeated upon the pillows of her breasts.

"What good slaves I've found," she purred, her fingers stroking their necks. Doran gasped as he felt a dark collar take shape, wrapping around his throat, tight with the ownership of his new mistress. He heard the sound echoed by Penelope, but neither could turn their eyes from the succubus's smirking face.

"And, what do good slaves say?" she asked.

"Thank you... mistress," he and Penelope sighed, sinking against her.

Melisana cackled. "Mmm. That's what I love to hear."


jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers