A Visit for Daddy

Story Info
Just an idea I've been toying with ;)
3.1k words
4.13
58.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Daddy! Are you home? Xx

I was but secretly I was hoping not to get this message from my daughter Michaela tonight. Tonight I had a date for the first time in months, and had really worked myself up thinking about the gorgeous 20-something who was the inspiration for my most recent fantasies. Her name was Rhi, blonde and curvy with tattoos that just screamed 'Fuck Me!'. No way was I missing out on that.

"Sorry baby girl, I'm headed out tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Dad x"

With that sorted I started preparing for the evening ahead. I had a night of drunken debauchery planned, and knew that she would be a very willing participant. She had this fantasy about meeting a total stranger in a seedy bar, and inviting him to fuck her in the stalls, so tonight we were heading to the dodgiest dive I knew, to try and grant her wish.

I looked at myself in the mirror. At 45 I was still in good shape, keeping my hair and beard trimmed well, as well as grooming in other, more intimate places. According to my daughter, I didn't have a traditional "dad bod" and a few of her friends had gone through a phase of giggling and whispering whenever I was around. My ex-wife always said the teenagers fancied me, and being a teacher she had a way of knowing what they were thinking.

Another ping, again from my daughter.

"Mum kicked me out and I have nowhere to go, please Daddy I need to come see you xxxxxx"

Damn. That many kisses meant she was definitely getting her own way.

"Sure sweetie, come on over. Takeout and PJ night?"

I messaged Rhi hoping we could just postpone, the chance she would be free for me again any time soon was slim, but being a dad would always come first, no matter how frustrated I was.

Ping.

"Thank you daddy, I'll be there in the next half hour. Love you xxxx"

Right. Half hour. Not enough time for much but I could at least get rid of this raging hard on I'd had most of the day. I lay back on my bed and searched up my video of the month, a clip of this gorgeous teen, must be 18/19 being filmed walking down the road wearing this tiny skirt and a bikini top, but keeping her face blurred out. It was night time and she kept stopping to show the camera her perfectly smooth pussy, which was framed by a large dove tattoo on her stomach. I pulled my aching cock from my boxers and slowly stroked myself, knowing I was not going to last long as the first drops of precum eased out of me. The video followed her to a railing by the side of a road, and as she climbed up it, she turned around. I held me breath for this, knowing what would happen as she suddenly spread her hairless pussy lips, and sat on the ball of the railing, taking as much in as she could. I must've been pumping my hand faster than I realised, as before I knew it, I groaned loudly and released several thick ropes of cum into my hand and up my shirt. Looking at the clock I had only a few minutes to get changed and make myself presentable for my daughter's arrival.

We hadn't seen each other in a few months, we lived so far apart. Even the phone calls were in spurts, so the thought of her coming to see me specially was really nice, and unexpected. I put on some spray and slippers and started to make my way downstairs, when I realised my baby girl had already arrived. She was sat on the edge of her bed, with a strange look on her face, and I knew she must've heard me next door. I forgot she had a key to this house.

"Hey baby girl I didn't hear you come in?"

She bounced up to me and hugged me hard. God she'd grown up recently, looking more like her mother each day, still quite short at 5'3", but with the most amazing dyed red hair that flowed all the way down to the small of her back. As she pressed against me I could feel how she was turning from my baby girl into a gorgeous woman.

"It's ok Daddy, I didn't want to disturb you."

There was the faintest hint of a smile on her face, and as she stood on tiptoe to kiss me on the cheek, there was the slightest smell of musk, something I couldn't think of here. Not now.

Making my excuses I went downstairs to go order our meal, and try to keep my head in check. My thoughts kept turning to Rhi, maybe we could go out tomorrow night, I'd show her exactly what she's missing tonight. I tried ringing her quickly, but no answer. I think it was definitely me missing out.

The evening passed quietly, we ate, and sat down to watch a film, her choice tonight. It was some god-awful American Pie crap, Nice views, but not my sort of thing. What was interesting was seeing the look on my daughters face during the sex scenes. She was squirming in her seat, looking really uncomfortable, but the blush in her cheeks, and the musk in the room told a different story. She reminded me so much of her mother. Just then her phone rang, she shot up and ran to the kitchen. I heard shouting and went to see what was happening, and saw my daughter in floods of tears.

"Here! You speak to the bitch!"

Michaela shoved the phone into my chest and I heard her running upstairs, before I spoke to my ex-wife on the phone.

"Hello? Hello? Are you there Kayla?"

"Hi Nat sorry she's run upstairs. What's going on?"

"Brett, you don't even know the half of it. Shit in school, shit with boys. See if you can get some sense out of her, I am done!".

And with that, she hung up. This was her standard pattern. She'd let me have almost no contact with our daughter till she decided she'd had enough, and then chuck her my way and expect me to pick up all the pieces. I love my little girl, but I would rather be there for the good times, not just the bad.

I went up to Kayla's room, and knocked on the door. "Baby can I come in?" No answer. I opened the door as quietly as possible to see that she was sprawled across her bed, one knee pulled up to her chest, and sucking her thumb. She looked so young seeing her like this, it was hard to see how my sweet baby girl had changed into this beautiful woman. I went to go sit with her, sitting down gently so as not to wake her. I rubbed her shoulder, squeezing slightly as she sighed happily under her breath. She turned in to face me, cuddling me and wrapping her leg over my lap. I didn't realise how much she must've been turned on watching that film earlier. She was so hot, and wet against my thigh. It felt so wrong to be having these thoughts, I tried moving but she just held me tighter. I just prayed her hands stayed where they were. I could feel her breath against my chest, little twitches in her hands, the hands I created, as she unconsciously rubbed circles in my side. She pressed her sex up closer to me, almost straddling me. I was her father for god's sake, I had to get out of there. "Cuddle me daddy?" I froze. I thought she'd been dreaming but the fact she knew it was me was as frightening as it was arousing. I instantly felt the blood rush to my cock. I felt harder than ever before and it was my daughter causing this. It was so wrong, but that just increased the need to do, well, I wasn't sure but I couldn't sit here like this.

Michaela's Thoughts.

I'd just had enough. Between my mother and college it hadn't been easy for me. I should've been out tonight, but mum had to put a stop to that, just as she always did. I'd never thought she'd react that badly to finding a couple of condoms in my bag, not that she should've been snooping on me anyway. I'm 18 now and it's not like I was with anyone, in fact I never had, but I had had a "friend" who'd filmed me being slutty around town, sitting almost naked on railings, flashing but never touching. I'm just glad I'd never seen the footage or him since. I forgot all about it till I was watching the film with Dad, American Pie. I didn't like his crab fishing programs or pawn stars so I didn't have much choice. Bad decision though, I was feeling horny as hell and nothing I could do, not with Daddy next to me. I could feel myself getting hotter and wetter, shifting slightly in my seat, trying to get comfortable when Mum rang me, completely changing my mood. After we argued, I ran to my room, leaving Dad to deal with the bitch. To calm myself down, I did what I have since I was tiny, and lay on my bed, knees pulled up to my chest and suck my thumb. Yeah it's babyish, but I don't care, it made me feel better. As I lay there I heard my door creak open and my daddy walked in. I felt the bed move as he sat down behind me, and placed his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it really slowly. I had a tingle up my spine that made me shiver and I couldn't help but moan softly around my thumb, the vibrations making me feel funny. I remembered it was my dad, but it felt nice to be comforted, his big strong hands gently squeezing when I sighed.

I turned over to cuddle him, and placed on leg over his, knee up dangerously high and I shifted again to press tighter against him. The electricity coursing through me was making me so wet and hot between my thighs. I know he could tell, he must be able to. I had seen him looking at me during the film, and thinking back on it I think he was as horny as me. As I pressed closer to my daddy, I placed one hand on his chest, while the other rested on my thigh. As I rubbed my thumb as softly as I could get away with on myself, I felt Daddy begin to rub circles absent-mindedly on my side, just below my bra. He must've known how I was feeling, as he started to try and pull away. I held on tighter and asked him to cuddle me and when I did I knew I'd said the right thing. Against my knee I felt a twitch, and warmth as I realised my daddy was getting hard, and it was because of me. I moaned softly into his chest and placed a soft kiss just above his nipple to see what reaction I would have. I found out instantly.

Daddy's Thoughts

As soon as that kiss was placed that was it. I had to take what I wanted and now, no matter who she was. I quickly flipped her to her back, my knee now pressed hard into her wet cunt, and started grinding it into her sex, I pulled down her skirt and panties, but not looking, saving the view for later. One of my hands roughly pulling across her bra, the sound of material starting to rip, the other was cupping her jaw, as I began my assault on her mouth. My tongue was exploring hers, and she kissed back as hard as I had hoped, she obviously needed this as much as I did. My baby girl was enjoying giving as much as she was receiving. She had one arm over my shoulder, nails digging into my back, little scratches from her little hands. The other was The other was urgently trying to free my throbbing cock from my jeans, squeezing, making me groan into her mouth. I decided to help my baby girl out. I knelt up on her childhood bed, and unzipped. The look of lust, mixed with fear on Michaela's face just made me want this more, but I had to make sure she was ready for this.

"Kay, baby are you sure this is what you want? We can't go back to normal after, you know that, right?"

"Daddy I need to do this, but you need to be gentle. Please?"

"Of course baby, you take the lead".

She crawled over to me, took a deep breath and pulled out my dick. Her eyes went so wide, it was obvious this was the first guy she had seen. Her hands looked so small as they wrapped around me, tentatively squeezing and rubbing.

"Open your mouth for me baby".

My good little girl looked up at me with her big green eyes and grinned, sinking her head all the way down. I thought I'd pass out, she definitely seemed like knew what she was doing. She placed her hands on my ass and held herself down, swallowing hard before pulling off me and again, looking at me like that, out of breath and smiling wide.

"Does that feel ok daddy? I've never done that on a boy before!"

Fuck, her calling me daddy like this and suddenly getting that I was the one who would be taking her virginity brought all the blood rushing to my cock. Screw a blowjob, there'd be plenty of time for more but for now, I needed to have her, own her, use her.

"Lay back baby and hold your legs open for me".

She was almost completely smooth except a little tuft of black leading to her clit.

"Baby, take your top off a sec, let me see you naked"

She looked into my eyes as she lifted her top, and over her growing breasts, round and soft, nipples hard, and obviously aching for my touch, but it was as I looked further down I had the biggest shock. There on my baby girls stomach, plain as day, was a tattoo. A dove tattoo. I looked at her through the lustful eyes of a lover, but with the anger of a dad. I was not going to be gentle now. Not for my slutty daughter.

"Turn over."

The change in my tone surprised her, but doing as a good girl should, she did it willingly. In one swift move, I bent one knee up and pressed my cock against her. I rubbed up and down her slit, dripping her sweet cum over me, before placing the tip of my cock at her dry, virgin asshole and ramming straight in. She screamed loudly, tears coming from her eyes as she begged me to stop. I told her what was what with each thrust.

"Its not going to happen baby so forget it. I know who you are and what you've done. You're mine now to use and abuse."

The cries turned to sobs, and her breathing got shallower. The little slut enjoyed it!

Michaela's Thoughts

I pressed back into my daddy, pain giving way to pleasure in a way I never expected. I felt so full in my ass, but i was so impossibly wet. My dad was raping my ass and it was making me cum. Hard. His cock was tearing into me, making me cry out but that just spurred him on even more. My tight little hole was gripping him so hard, he was grunting and moaning above me and I could feel his breath on my neck. What did he mean though when he said he knew what I had done? Before I could give it another thought, he'd lifted my hips to put me on all fours, and pushed into me as deep as he could. I came instantly on his cock, and he began his assault on my already sensitive clit. I felt like I'd pass out. I could feel drips of sweat from his forehead landing on my back, each one causing me to shiver and push back harder. He began to breathe deeper, moaning and sighing while he raped his daughter's virgin ass. I felt so full, so used, and I loved it.

Daddy's Thoughts

I was not going to last long like this. My daughter, my baby girl was enjoying what i was doing to her so much, her pussy contracting around me constantly, bringing me closer and closer to cumming deep inside her. I would end this right. I pulled straight out of her and flipped her back over, pinned her arms above her head and pushed my cock slowly all the way into her pussy. Fuck she was tight, so wet and hungry for me and then I felt it. She was still a virgin. I kissed her hard on the mouth, as she put her arms around me and pulled me closer whispering "Thank you daddy" in my ear. I rammed all the way in in one movement, taking her breath, and her last virginity, away. She cried loud into my mouth but I wouldn't let go, not stopping now. I fucked her harder and faster, watching her face as she came around me again, and that was too much to bear. I buried myself deep inside her as I sprayed the inside of her womb with my seed. She was twitching and moaning, grinding up to me, willing her body to take me in further than was possible.

As I softened inside her I covered her neck and mouth with kisses, my baby girl, my daughter repaying each one with a moan or kiss of her own as we blissfully caressed each other. She cuddled into me once more, leg over my thigh and head on my chest. Sighing happily, she turned to look at me, asking "Daddy. Could I stay here now? With you? You do own me daddy, and I want you to be happy. Did I make you happy? "

"Of course you did baby, see what a mess you made!" I replied teasingly.

"Why don't you get me cleaned up then daddy?"

Ten minutes to get my breath back, and I'd be carrying my baby to the shower, ready to please her again.