All Comments on 'A Visit for Daddy'

by DaddysSecretStories

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Big problem...I realize that this is fantasy and not reality. But still and all, vaginal intercourse after anal is NOT a healthy thing. 🙄 That's just disgusting. You should have had him clean himself up with soap and water first. One star.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

This is a hot story, but can I implore you to have your characters consider some hygienic precautions when moving from anal to vaginal sex? Like just have dad go to the bathroom quickly to clean up after anal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never mind about the cleaning, it's a terrible story, no credibility, written by someone with little clue about anything really.

"pushed my cock slowly all the way into her pussy."

"then I felt it. She was still a virgin."

"I rammed all the way in"

"taking her breath, and her last virginity, away."

"I sprayed the inside of her womb with my seed"

It couldn't possibly get much worse than this.

DaddysSecretStoriesDaddysSecretStoriesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Pretty new to this so all criticism is welcome! Guess I just got lost in the fantasy ;)

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Really, he shoved his cock in to her virgin ass with no lube....... WTF???

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelalmost 3 years ago
He her Daddy reaped her ass.

Then went for her vagina. He should have been gentle. He should pay for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was great until he took her ass. If you are having a special relationship with your daughter then don't spoil it with rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another author with no clue of anatomy. No experience with anal, or virgins, or editing... One star waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story and I know like people have commented that you shouldn’t go ass to pussy but it’s a story so who cares? Sometimes stories are dirtier than we want sometimes we like the dirty side, I think Brett is a lucky daddy x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brett is a lucky daddy, is he going to fuck Rhi or is that just a plot twist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with below, want to see what happens with Rhi! Great story for someone so new to this, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuuuuck. I need to fuck my daddy tonight… I need my pussy rammed hard as fuck. Someone come fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One user says "it's a story so who cares" but like. Wtf. I care, it's not just that it's gross in a very not sexy way, but it completely broke immersion. I went from throbbing to halfy in moments.

Also, leading up to the point where daddy flipper her over and started vaginal, it was ambiguous which hole he was in.

I think this author needs to reread and edit after getting themselves off, because I know how one can get caught up in the fantasy.

Besides the unfortunate climax, the whole story was very hot and, like I mentioned before, I was throbbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous