A Visit from Santa

Story Info
Best friends find out Santa's real.
4.7k words
4.87
1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so stupid". Chloe was usually adventurous, but not when it came to whimsical things. "It'll be fun." Jenny shot back, ignoring her she set out the plate of cookies. Jenny's parents were gone for the weekend and Chloe's were always somewhere else, so the girls were spending Christmas together. "Do you REALLY still believe in Santa?" Chloe asked, as she rolled her eyes. She was laying on the couch, painting her nails and primping her hair, something she did constantly. Jenny returned from the kitchen with milk. "Look, the wifi is out so what else are we going to do." She set the glass by the plate and adjusted them a little, then flopped on the couch next to Chloe and giggled, making her mess up her toenail polish. They were in matching lulu lemon loungewear, a gift from Jenny's mother the previous Christmas.

Chloe and Jenny had been besties for a very long time. Chloe's top was stretched more than Jenny's. At 18 she took her inheritance and got a boob job. "Unnecessary" Jenny's mom had said. Chloe said it was for self-esteem, but Jenny knew Chloe wanted to get into porn, and thought this would help her. Jenny glanced down at her own large breasts, thinking "I'm top heavy enough, I don't need them any bigger!' The girls sat on the couch, painting their nails and talking about how soon Chloe would be able to visit Jenny at college when they heard a noise coming from the chimney.

Nick turned from the fireplace and began brushing soot from his sleeves. "HOLY SHIT!" The girls screamed in unison. Nick looked up in surprise. "Aren't you young ladies supposed to be asleep?"

The girls recoiled on the couch, Chloe holding her nail brush like a weapon, both their eyes and mouths agape. "He's" Chloe gasped. "REAL" Jenny finished.

"Of course, I'm real!" Nick pointed at Chloe. "You stopped believing in me eight years ago," He then winked at Jenny. "and you've NEVER stopped believing, Jenny."

Jenny's eyes were bright as she stared. "See, Chloe, I TOLD you he was real!

Chloe crossed her arms over 44FF tits, skepticism on her face. "Of course I stopped believing, I didn't get the present I asked for!"

Nick's face fell a bit. "I gave you what you asked for that last year, Chloe -- I can't help it that your mom's boyfriend stole the package and sold it.

"I knew it! Chloe muttered, disdain clear in her voice for the man. Jenny stood up, plate of cookies in her hands, eyes bright. "Um, we made, or well, we bought these for you, but um, we also have like beer or wine or, I don't know, whatever it is that Santa eats."

Nick winked at Jenny, took a cookie from the tray, and popped it into his mouth. "Home-made or store bought -- doesn't matter, as long as they're put on the tray by true believers, my magic stays alive."

Jenny blushed red, beaming, incredibly pleased by Santa's praise as Chloe stood up and moved to her side, her voice still skeptical. "So, does us seeing you make your gifts null and voice now? Like, does that break the magic or something?"

"No, Chloe, the magic remains as long as there are true believers like Jenny." "And I sense a return of the belief in you." Nick said with a wink.

Nick snapped his fingers, and a small box appeared. "I believe this is the Swatch that you asked for that year, Chloe -- I'm sorry that you didn't get it, but there was nothing I could do about it at the time."

Chloe's eyes said it all as her lips trembled. She took it gently and stared. Jenny knew what a hard life Chloe had had, and a gift like this had been nonexistent for her.

"Thank you." Chloe whispered as she wrapped her arms around Nick, her large breasts mashed against him.

"You're very welcome, Chloe. It hurts me when people like your mom's boyfriend do things like that. When a child loses their belief, a little of my magic chips away."

Chloe grabbed Nick's wrist and pulled him over to the couch, kneeling on the cushion next to him, all skepticism gone as she bounced on her knees. "What's the weirdest present you've ever delivered?" she asked as Jenny knelt on the other side of Nick.

"Well, weirdest? Hmmm, I've had some strange ones over the years. Nick winked at Jenny. "Should I tell her about the one you asked for last year?

Jenny gasped and covered her mouth, a panicked look in her eyes.

Seeing the look on Jenny's face, Chloe grinned wide. "Oh, you've GOT to tell me -- it was a dildo, wasn't it? I bet it was. This quiet one is totally a closet freak!"

Nick raised an eyebrow as he looked at Jenny. "Well, shall we?"

Jenny blushed and shrugged. "Might as well, the cat's out of the bag, basically."

"You've GOT to tell me! I know it had to be a dildo." Chloe exclaimed excitedly, her eyes on Nick, still unable to quite believe he was real.

"Or would you like to go to your room and get it, Jenny -- top right dresser drawer, hidden behind your panties."

"OMG, he even knows where you keep it!" 'Chloe laughed, teasing you.

Jenny blushed cherry red. "I didn't know you could see where I keep it!" She whispered, face in her hands in embarrassment.

"Ughh, fiiiiine, I'll get it, I'll get it."

Chloe bounced up and down on the couch on her knees, her fat tits brushing against Santa's shoulder with each bounce. "Is it BIG, Santa?"

Jenny hopped up and ran upstairs, biting her fingernail as she opened the drawer to grab the too thick tool. 'What is happening?' she thought as she made her way back downstairs holding the Bad Dragon (c) Orochi.

"Holy FUCK! You ARE a closet freak, girl! Chloe took the dildo from Jenny's hand, gliding her fingers up and down the shaft. "Jesus, that's a monster!"

Jenny set the dildo on the coffee table and blushed, holding Nick's arm as if for protection from more embarrassment. "I saw it in a video and thought it looked cool, okay? I didn't know how big it was."

Chloe picked it up and held it against her forearm to compare the size. "Dayum, that'll stuff a girl's guts! And you gave this to her, Santa?" She asked, incredulously.

"Yeah, it was a long time before I could really use it. My boyfriend's dick was a bit boring after this." Jenny said.

I knew I couldn't ask my parents for it, so I just put it on a list under my pillow. Christmas morning, there it was." Jenny's eyes beamed at Nick. "It really confirmed my belief in Santa.

Nick winked at Jenny. "Your parents wouldn't have been too happy to know that Santa was bringing X-rated gifts to their daughter, even if you were 18."

Chloe pressed her hands on either side of her fat tits. "If I knew you gave gifts like that dildo, I'd have asked you for these tits, instead of having to use my grandma's inheritance to buy them."

"Hers were as big as mine before, Santa, but obviously she changed that." Jenny explained as she flipped her hair back, then pressed her tits against Nick's shoulder.

Chloe kept bouncing up and down excitedly on her knees, her fat tits rubbing against Nick's shoulder when she slipped. She froze in place when her hand landed in Nick's crotch.

"Holy FUCK, Santa, is that what I think it is?" her eyes wide as she looked at Nick. "Jenny, feel this. He's not even hard, and it's like a fire hydrant!" Her hand squeezed Nick's suit, showing Jenny the outline of his shaft.

"It's bigger than your dildo!" she said as she grabbed Jenny's hand and pushed it down on Nick's shaft.

"No way," Jenny said as her fingers gripped the shaft through his red suit. "Seriously?"

Nick winked at Jenny as Chloe said, "show us", her voice matter-of-fact with a mischievous look on her face that Jenny had seen before.

Nick's voice was a little serious when he looked from girl to girl. "Is that what you want for Christmas?"

Jenny and Chloe looked at each other, nodding. "Yes, Santa, it's what we both want." Choe exclaimed.

"Well, I can't refuse a Christmas wish from a true believer!" Nick said with a wink as he stood and peeled off his red jacket, then slid his suspenders from his shoulders, allowing his pants to slide down around his ankles. When he sat back down, his immense shaft flopped against his thigh.

Both girls gaped as they stared. They stood as one and quickly stripped off their clothes, eyes locked on Santa's monster shaft, the thick head reaching almost to his knees.

"So, my true believers are naughty girls, are they?" Nick asked, his voice merry as his eyes twinkled.

"Why else would I ask for a dildo for Christmas?" Jenny laughed. "Besides," Chloe added as she pulled Jenny's lips to hers for a kiss. "we like being bad together."

"Holy Shit" Chloe squealed as she and Jenny reached out to touch Nick's cock as if it were a rare artifact. Nick's hands cupped their firm, young butts and squeezed. "I like it when girls are naughty together -- it makes it so much fun."

Jenny and Chloe both gripped the shaft at the same time, lifting it against Santa's belly. Chloe tipped her head down and licked the head as Nick's fingers dug into their asses, squeezing. "Such good girls for Santa!"

Chloe quietly sucked Nick's cockhead as Jenny watched, so much going through her brain all at once. 'I've had fantasies about Santa, but never imagined.' She thought.

Nick's hand pushed down on the back of Chloe's head, her body instinctively fighting as his cock pushed into her throat, her hands stroking up and down the thick rod, Jenny's hands right below Chloe's as they both stroked him.

Nick looked at Jenny and gave her a slow wink as she watched, afraid for Chloe as Nick pushed what's essentially a baseball bat into her mouth. As his cock sank deeper, Chloe's eyes went from panic to aroused calm.

"It won't hurt her, right?" Jenny gasped as she watched, kneeling behind Chloe to rub her back. "You can do it, Chloe." Chloe hummed as she swallowed Nick's shaft, a look of intense lust in her eyes. "Ok, my turn." Jenny said.

Just as Jenny said "my turn", Chloe shoved her head down and impaled herself completely on Santa's cock, her lips stretched obscenely around the base, nose pressed tight into his white pubes. Her nostrils flared as her throat muscles spasmed around his shaft.

Nick smiled at Jenny as Chloe fucked her mouth on his cock. "Don't worry, Jenny -- Santa cums more than once a year. Jenny could only gawk. "How is that possible?" she asked, thinking 'I've deepthroated a few guys, and they said I was good at it, but this is another level! Chloe has always had a gag reflex, but somehow not tonight."

"Santa's magic." Nick replied as his large hand reached out to cup Jenny's puffy, bald mound. His thick middle finger slipped up inside her as Chloe fucked her throat on his shaft.

Jenny moaned loudly as her left hand grabbed the couch cushion, her right digging into Chloe's lower back. She spread her knees and sank down on Santa's finger, moaning as it slipped inside her.

Chloe's body jerked, her nostrils flaring, and Jenny saw Santa's shaft pulse as his cum poured down Chloe's throat. Jenny caressed Chloe's back encouragingly as she rode Nick's thick finger slowly, his thumb pressed against her hard clit and his fingertip teased her g-spot.

Chloe's nostrils flared as she swallowed again and again as Jenny reached between them to cup and lightly squeeze Nick's heavy balls. She slowly pulled off of Nick's cock, turned, and kissed Jenny deeply, filling her mouth with the taste of peppermint.

Jenny squealed in delight as their tongues danced together. "OMG, your cum tastes like candy!?" Chloe's eyes flashed. "I know, right -- if more guys cum tasted like this, I'd never stop sucking cock!" she exclaimed.

Jenny licked Chloe's lips and swallowed once more. "Best holiday EVER!" she giggled as she pressed her lips against Chloe's once more, making out as Nick's cock twitched between them.

"You barely stop, anyway." Jenny teased. Chloe slapped her arm playfully. "You're one to talk, slut!"

Jenny giggled as she hugged Chloe and looked up at Nick. "We might have shared the football team this year."

Chloe sat back, rubbing the back of her hand across her mouth. "How did that fit in me?"

"It's called magic, bitch! He's Santa -- it's what I've been saying." Jenny replied.

Chloe got a twinkle in her eyes as she looked at Jenny. "Think we can both tit fuck this monster at the same time?" Jenny nodded enthusiastically. "He's got the cock for it! I never thought I would say this, but thank god your tits are so big."

Jenny took Nick's hand and led him to a straight-backed chair and knelt on one side as Chloe knelt on the other. Chloe grabbed his long, thick shaft and slapped it between Jenny's breasts with a meaty thunk. "God, it's like so heavy!" Jenny exclaimed. The two of them leaned forward and pressed their fat tits against his shaft, then took each other's arms and held tight, their nipples pressed together as they slid their tits up and down the saliva coated shaft.

"We're going to fuck him, right, Jenny?" Chloe asked. "Duh! Of course." Jenny replied with a grin as they stroked Nick's shaft with their tits.

Jenny squealed in delight as they tit-fucked Nick. "We've never done this before -- oh my god, it works!"

Chloe reached out and grabbed the back of Jenny's head, pulling her mouth down to the bulbous head. "Your turn, slut!"

Nick grinned at the two of them, playing as if they'd gotten a new toy.

Jenny opened her mouth as wide as she could as Chloe pushed her head down. She trembled with both fear and delight as her mouth was stretched open and the head pushed into her throat.

"Ohhhh, you should let him fuck your throat, Jenny!" Jenny nodded the best she could with the fat knob in her mouth, then stood and walked to the couch to lay on her back with her head hanging off the edge.

Chloe grabbed Nick's hand and pulled. "Cum fuck her throat, Santa!"

Jenny lay there with her mouth wide open, tongue stuck out. "Ahhhhh" a playful look in her eyes. "Yeah, cum fuck my throat, Santa!"

Nick winked down at Jenny as he straddled her face and cradled her head in his large hands, rubbing the still cum-covered head against her mouth.

"Jesus christ that thing is massive up close!" Jenny exclaimed from her position on her back.

Chloe sat at the opposite end of the couch and grabbed one of Jenny's legs, lifting it, then pressed a fat tit against Jenny's pussy. Nick slowly pushed into her mouth as Chloe teased her hard nipple up and down Jenny's wet slit.

Jenny moaned as the hard nipple rubbed against her clit, the immense shaft sliding into her throat. She hummed and moaned as she spread her knees wider for Chloe.

Nick looked at them both. "Such good girls!"

Nick grabbed hold of Jenny's nipples and pinched them, pulling them straight up as Chloe continued fucking Jenny's pussy with her fat tit.

Jenny moaned low in her throat, her voice muted by the immense pulsing rod in her mouth and throat. She grabbed her tits and dug her fingers into them as she thrust her hips against Chloe, squirming in pleasure.

Nick slid even deeper, feeling her hum against his shaft as Chloe grabbed Jenny's foot and pressed Jenny's heel against her pussy, her nipple coated with Jenny's juices.

Jenny's eyes widened in surprise as she felt the heel of her foot pressed against Chloe's pussy, feeling the wetness as Chloe ground against her heel.

Her hums grew more intense as she watched the heavy balls getting closer and closer to her face with each thrust, pressing her tits into Nick's hands as he squeezed them.

Jenny's hands wrapped around Nick's thighs and pulled, encouraging him to go deeper as her body writhed in ecstasy, Chloe's moans growing higher and louder as her orgasm neared.

Nick pulled Jenny's nipples straight up as Chloe fucked herself against Jenny's foot, his massive cockhead sliding deeper until his heavy balls were pressed against Jenny's forehead.

Chloe quickly stood, grabbed the Bad Dragon (c) and slammed the suction cup onto the coffee table, straddled it, then squatted down on the thick dildo.

Chloe's cries of pleasure filled the house as Jenny's body was pushed over the edge. She reached down and rubbed her clit, hard and fast, her body jerking as the orgasm washed over her, Nick's cock buried to the balls in her mouth and throat.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your pussy, Jenny?" Nick asked as he slowly and deliberately fucked her mouth and throat.

Chloe pressed Jenny's foot against her clit, revealing a kink Chloe had never shared before, her eyes half open as an orgasm shuddered through her body, taking the big toy deep.

Jenny clawed at Nick's ass as he impaled her throat, then grabbed her labia and spread them.

Nick thrust his hips a few more times, slapping his heavy balls against her forehead, then pulled out and flipped Jenny onto her belly.

Chloe panted as she collapsed on the coffee table with the Bad Dragon buried inside her. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck."

"I told you it was good!" Jenny said with a wink at Chloe.

Nick leaned over Jenny's back and whispered "do you want Santa's cock shaped like the Bad Dragon?"

Jenny spread her legs wide as she shook her head. "I want it shaped like it is. I just want to feel Santa."

"OMG, you can change its shape?" Chloe asked, incredulously

Jenny couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth as she lay there, holding her lips open for Santa.

Nick gripped her hips and lifted as he teased the immense knob against her bald slit.

"OMG, I've got to go to the Bad Dragon website and check out their styles -- it'd be fun to have Santa fuck me with a different shaped cock!" she said as she lay on the coffee table with the dildo stuffed inside her.

Jenny squealed with delight as she felt the knob pressing against her spread lips. "Oh my god, I've never been this wet, I swear."

Nick held her hips tight as he pulled her back onto the thick head. Jenny's back arched as she reached under to slowly rub her clit.

Chloe lifted off the dildo and moved next to the couch, leaned down and licked Nick's shaft as it slowly pushed into Jenny.

Jenny's body slowly opened to Nick's size as she felt a tingle through her body, then heard a voice in her head "It's okay, Jenny." The magic worked its wonders and Jenny felt herself slowly spread around his pole, little by little letting him deeper inside.

Chloe's tongue circled Jenny's puckered sphincter as Nick's cock pushed deeper into her pussy.

Jenny squealed with pleasure as her hands gripped the couch, her eyes closed as her body was consumed by a level of pleasure she'd never before known. 'Chloe and I've hooked up before, but never like this -- so unencumbered, so free. It's like there's a spell on us.' She thought as Chloe's tongue pressed against Jenny's tight, puckered ring.

"OMG, that has GOT to be rearranging your guts, girl! Fuck that dick is deep inside you!"

"it is... it is... oh my god it feels amazing... don't stop, Santa." Jenny replied.

Nick began fucking Jenny harder and harder, stretching her beyond anyone before."

"Fuckkkkkkk" she moaned with each thrust. "It's a miracle the neighbors don't hear us."

Chloe lifted up with a twinkle in her eyes and looked at Nick. "Santa, Jenny's never been fucked in the ass. You need to take her cherry."

"NO!" Jenny squealed loudly

"Don't worry, girl, he'll use his magic, and it won't hurt, right, Santa?" she asked as she teased her ring, then slowly pushed her finger into Jenny's tight ass.

Jenny's pussy clamped down on Nick's cock and her anus squeezed Chloe's finger in response. "Ohhhh, fuck."

"You know you want it, slut." Chloe said as her finger slowly pumped in and out of Jenny's ass, feeling her body clamp down. "And who better to take your anal cherry than Santa?"

"You can use the magic, right? Like you did with our throats?" Jenny looked back at Nick with a little fear in her eyes.

"Of course, Jenny." Nick replied. Jenny's eyes moved from Nick's face to Chloe's, seeing the evil grin on Chloe's face that had gotten her into trouble before, a kind and knowing look in Nick's eyes.

12