A Visit from Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Okay, yes." Jenny said with a gulp.

"I knew you would, slut!" Chloe exclaimed, laughing merrily as she fingered Jenny's butt and pressed her fingertip against Nick's shaft through the thin wall.

"But first, I'm going to make you cum harder than that dildo ever has, Jenny." Nick held Jenny's hips tight as he started driving harder and harder into her.

Jenny screamed and dropped her head to the couch as the wet sounds of her honey leaking and Nick's shaft pistoning into her welcoming pussy played in their ears. His heavy balls slapped loudly against her puffy, bald lips.

Jenny groaned, whimpered, and screamed as her orgasm grew closer and closer, Chloe's finger deep in her butt, creating a new, pleasurable association and kink in her brain.

Chloe added a second finger to Jenny's tight ass as she circled her fingers with her tongue.

Nick's immense head bumped against Jenny's g-spot, then drove against her cervix.

Jenny panted as her tits swung and her cheeks rippled with the impact of Nick's savage thrusts. "oh god oh god don't stop I'm going to cum oh my god oh my god stop it's too much it's too much I can't take it I can't..."

She screamed into the couch as Nick fucked her, both her holes tightening and spasming hard.

Chloe reached under to cup one of Jenny's fat tits, her other hand on her belly. "Holy fuck, I can feel it hammer into you."

Jenny squealed again, almost crying out in fear from the intense pleasure as her juices leaked out around Nick's shaft and dripped over his heavy balls, her body thrusting back against him.

"Oh, fuck, you need to hurry, Jenny. I need to feel that monster in my pussy!"

Her fingers in Jenny's tight ass. "Santa, you need to fuck her tight asshole and take that cherry. She may not think so, but she needs it."

"He can have whatever he wants." Jenny replied, her voice sounding drunk at this point.

Chloe gripped Nick's shaft and slowly pulled him out of Jenny. "Fuck, how does this monster stay so hard for so long, Santa?" she asked as she pressed the head against Jenny's asshole, her fingers wrapped around the base of the head, pushing it into Jenny.

Jenny felt Chloe's hands guiding Nick inside her, a sort of comforting touch, a friend introducing her to the unfamiliar. She gasped as she felt the new sensation. A few guys in college had tried, but she had never let them, or wanted it, but now she did.

Chloe leaned down and kissed Jenny's back. "Thank you for inviting me to spend Christmas with you, slut."

A "yes" floated from Jenny's lips. She giggled "thank you for coming." Both girls laughed at the pun as Chloe's hands continued pushing the immense shaft into Jenny's butt, leaning down to kiss her. Jenny tasted her own pussy on Chloe's lips as well as peppermint and flavors from Nick's cock.

"I knew you were a freaky slut, Jenny. The quiet ones always are!" Jenny moaned into Chloe's lips as Nick slid deeper inside her tight, smooth walls, feeling it flex and throb in pleasure leaned down and licked Nick's shaft.

Nick slowly pushed the fat knob into Jenny's puckered sphincter, stretching and filling her. 'He's in my ass... oh fuck he's really in my ass!' Jenny thought as she reached under to finger her own clit in slow circlies, Chloe's tongue circling Nick's shaft as he pushed deeper into her butt.

"Fuck, he's only halfway in!" Chloe exclaimed. "Half? Oh my god," she said with a tone of prideful surprise. "Chloe, I'm doing it... I'm finally doing it!" Her eyes twinkling as she looked back at Nick.

"He's gonna cum in your throat if he keeps going any deeper up your butt, Jenny!"

Nick winked at her as she looked back, held her hips tight and pulled her back to completely impale her on the immense rod, his hips smacked against her plump cheeks. Jenny squealed in delight as it disappeared inside her, shuddering as she arched her back.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, Chloe!" she cried out as Nick's hips smacked loudly against her ass, his heavy, cum-filled balls slapped against her puffy cunt.

"Yes! It feels sooooo wrong, but soooooo good, too!"

"I told you getting fucked in the butt felt good, but you didn't believe me!" Chloe teased as she giggled. "And here you are with Santa's cock stuffed in your ass!"

Nick grunted as he started driving harder and harder into Jenny... pounding his long, thick shaft deep.

"I didn't... it's so good... so fucking gooooood." She panted. "fuck me. Fuck my ass, Santa... please!"

Nick grabbed Jenny's wrists and pull her arms behind her back... her fat tits mashed against the cushion as he started hammering her asshole.

"That's it, Santa, fuck her like the freaky slut she is!" Chloe cried as she squeezed Jenny's tits.

Jenny's words were unintelligible, just moans and screams as Chloe slid under her and clamped her lips on Jenny's clit and pushed Jenny's head down against her own pussy, Nick's heavy balls slapping against her forehead as she licked Jenny's pussy.

Jenny screamed and moaned, sending vibrations through Chloe's pussy as Chloe licked at her clit. Jenny's ass started to tighten around Nick's cock, her gaped pussy doing the same as she felt the start of her first anal orgasm.

Nick held her arms tight behind her back as he plowed harder and harder, his thick shaft swelling and throbbing. He grunted as Chloe pushed her finger into his butt and pressed his prostate, driving him over the edge.

"No no noooooooohhhhhhhhhfuck oh fuck I'm cumming why am I cumming?" Jenny cried out as her hips jerked against Nick.

Jenny's thighs clamped down on Chloe's head as she licked Jenny's pussy, her teeth lightly biting her clit.

Nick rammed to the hilt in Jenny's tight ass as Chloe milked his prostate, cock pulsing and throbbing as a huge stream of hot cum flooded Jenny's bowels.

Chloe smiled at the joint crescendo above her as she licked Nick's balls and Jenny's clit, then back again, over and over again as Nick's shaft jerked and pulsed in Jenny's ass, his hot cum pouring inside.

Jenny groaned as she felt his root flex in her tight ring. "He's cumming in me... in my ass... I love it, Chloe!" She was as surprised as she was turned on.

"I told you you'd love it!" Chloe replied as she rubbed Jenny's thighs encouragingly and gently.

"You were right, Chloe. Holy shit, you were right!"

As Nick slowly pulled out of Jenny's gaped hole, Chloe engulfed the head in her mouth. Jenny turned to lay next to Chloe as Chloe sucked the immense head. She smiled up at Nick as she watched Chloe milk Nick's shaft with her mouth, the fat rod twitching and throbbing.

Nick winked down at both girls. "Merry Christmas, Jenny and Chloe."

To be continued?

Story created from a three-hour roleplay session.

12