A Visit From the Sex Goddess Epilogue

Story Info
All things must end, but every ending is also a beginning.
4.4k words
4.7
6.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A VISIT FROM THE SEX GODDESS

EPILOGUE - Jennifer

A magical sex goddess has appeared to a man in his home. She can take the form of anyone he desires and place them in any setting desired. She has enabled him to keep his penis hard and to have unlimited orgasms. She services him to feed empathically on his sexual pleasure.

He has indulged just about every fantasy with her that he could think of, and is ready to call it a night.

The goddess sensed his feelings before he could speak them. "You believe you've had enough?"

"Yeah," he said. "This has been awesome, but it can't go on forever, and since you came to me I've had more than enough amazing sex for a lifetime. This is probably as good as it can get, so I should quit while it's still good."

"Why would it not be good?"

"Anything can become boring if you do it long enough without a break," he said. "Even amazing, mind-blowing sex like this. It's time to get back to my real life." He sighed. "I'll certainly never forget you. Will I ever see you again?"

"Probably not," she replied. "You gave me a lot. I mean a lot. I won't have to return to your world to feed again for at least half a century. But I won't forget you either. Most of my lovers didn't give me even half of what you did. My last one was only about fifteen years ago."

"Okay, so this is goodbye then." Though sexually well-satiated and wanting nothing more from her, he still felt a little wistful that she was about to leave him.

"I know," she said, picking up on his mood again. "During our experience together I've become attached to you, too. But if you don't want any more sex, I have no reason to stay."

They were back in his bedroom now, and he was sitting on the bed in the same place she had found him. She sat beside him and leaned in to kiss him once more. He leaned in himself, putting all the passion and longing he could muster into their farewell kiss.

Eventually it ended, and she smiled at him once more.

"Goodbye, lover, and thank you."

"You're welcome," he replied, and then he was alone.

The room was just as he had left it. The clock indicated that it was still the same time it had been when the goddess had first appeared.

He picked up the robe from the floor and put it back on; then he put away the towel, tablet, stand, lubricant, and bong. At the sideboard in the living room he poured three fingers of bourbon into a glass, sat down, and sipped at it for almost half an hour until it was gone. Then he went to bed.

* * *

The next day was Saturday, and he took his time making breakfast as his thoughts dwelt on the night before. How many hours - or possibly days - had passed in that magical span between a couple of seconds of this dimension's spacetime, during which he had been fucked and sucked by countless porn actors and Playboy models? At least a hundred subjective hours, he guessed, and that was a lowball estimate. Had that been, as he'd said, the best it was going to get? Was sex ruined for him now? Was he fated for nothing but disappointment after experiencing the idealized perfection of the sex goddess?

After spending so much time with an alien, he figured he needed to be around other humans tonight. He didn't think he was up to hanging with most of his guy friends, who would probably want to go to their local bar and pick up women. Maybe just Mark, or Paul, or both. Mark had a girlfriend he was committed to, and Paul was likewise attached with a boyfriend. They could get some beers together and just shoot the shit.

Or he could call Jennifer.

He had met Jennifer over ten months before at the public library, by the graphic novel shelves. He had just taken down a copy of Persepolis, while she had three volumes of Unbeatable Squirrel Girl in her hand. After approving each other's fine taste in comic books, they'd sat down together and begun to talk, exploring their mutual interests. Then he'd invited her to have lunch with him, and they'd gone to a nearby non-franchised burger joint to continue their conversation. She was an unapologetic nerd, a fan of comic books as well as science fiction novels, movies and TV shows, and Japanese RPG videogames.

She was also funny, charming, and whip-smart. Within a short time they'd become good friends and were getting together a few times a month. It had started with them going to movies together and getting food afterward; soon they were taking turns cooking dinner at home for each other. It was after one such meal at his place that she had first kissed him, as they sat on the couch binge-watching The Legend of Korra. Since then, while they hadn't had sex every time they got together, it had been more often than not.

Jennifer had straight medium brown hair streaked with blue and purple. It fell past her shoulders and framed her round, pretty face, which usually sported large eyeglasses. She was a couple of inches shorter than him, and chubby - he was partial to thick-bodied women, but Jennifer carried some extra mass beyond what he considered ideal. Still, she wasn't unattractive, and when she'd made the first move he'd responded with great gusto.

At her insistence they kept it casual, not like a dating couple. When they weren't fucking, Jennifer was just his cool best friend. She appeared to have thoroughly compartmentalized their friendship and their sex life, and he tried to do the same. The morning after their first time together, she had told him: "I like you a lot. Enough to share myself with you. But this was just sex. I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now, and I really like having you as a friend. So please don't make it weird, and we can keep doing it." That was all she would say on the matter, and he let it lie; he also valued her friendship too much to risk losing her. Plus, they were still fucking.

They didn't always fuck, though, and tonight that was fine with him. He just wanted to spend time with his friend.

She picked up after the second ring. "Hey."

"How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine right now, but the day is still young"

He chuckled. "About that, do you have plans tonight?"

"Not at the moment. You have something in mind?"

"Just a casual hang at my place. Steak dinner, wine, Netflix, whatever."

He could almost hear her smiling over the phone. "Sure. What time?"

"Is seven okay for dinner?"

"I'll be there around six for drinks."

* * *

It was a a quarter past past six o'clock when the knock came at the door. Outside stood Jennifer with her hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore black jeans, a "Nerd Princess" tee shirt, and short boots. He was dressed much the same, except in house slippers and a "Space Cats" tee.

"Hey," he said, taking her into his arms for the long, tight hug they usually greeted each other with. He suddenly realized how much he had been missing her. "It's really good to see you. I'm glad you're here."

"Thanks," she said as they broke the embrace. "It's good to see you too. What's it been, a couple of weeks?"

"Something like that." It was an unusually long time for them to be apart, but life's circumstances had not favored their meeting again before now. "Come on in. What'll you have? I've uncorked a Cabernet to drink with dinner."

"Whiskey, please." She entered the apartment and sat on the living room couch. He poured two fingers in a glass for her, and another for himself.

"Everything is set," he said as he handed her drink to her. "Steaks are in the air fryer, asparagus in the other air fryer, and bread is sliced and ready for toasting. Dinner can be served in fifteen or twenty minutes, once you give the word."

"'Mister Scott,'" she quoted, "'the word is given.'"

He grinned at the Star Trek reference and set to work in the kitchen.

* * *

After dinner, which they ate at the table in his apartment's dining nook, they retired to the couch in the living room with glasses of whiskey again. The dinner music he had chosen, a playlist of select tracks by electric harpist Andreas Vollenweider, was still playing as she sat close beside him. He was about to reach for the media center remote, to turn off the music and turn on the television, when he felt her hand on his thigh - and the other cupping his groin.

"Uh, Jennifer," he said. "I really meant it when I said a casual hang."

"I know you did, I picked up on that. You really had no intention of taking me to bed tonight. It's the first time you haven't. Ever since the night I first kissed you, you always want me." She smiled. "You try so hard to hide it. Thank you for that. But tonight is different. Did something happen?"

He couldn't speak for a moment. Something had happened all right. But who would believe him? Here was his best friend and he couldn't imagine how to begin describing the experience to her. It stretched credibility past the breaking point; his guy friends would think he was just making up porn fantasies. And isn't that basically what I was doing? Come to that, Jennifer probably would too. She believed in supernatural creatures and paranormal phenomena every bit as much as he used to - meaning, not at all. Furthermore, even though they'd had candid conversations about people they'd dated in the past, and about sex in general, he still wasn't sure he could tell her a story that began with "So last night, while I was jerking off...."

"Yes, something happened," he finally said. "Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime. Honestly, I'm still trying to process it myself."

"Fair," she said. "But this new you is pretty sexy. I kind of want to do you right now."

She moved to kneel before him and continued to caress the front of his jeans. Again he wondered if he would be up to this, to have sex with the merely human Jennifer, after a nearly endless night in heaven with an angel. He remembered the enhancements the sex goddess had bestowed upon him, and wondered how well he could perform without them now. Would he even be able to get hard?

The thought manifested reality; in just a few seconds he had a full erection in his pants. Jennifer noticed right away. "Wow, you got hard fast. Haven't you had any release since we last fucked?"

"You wouldn't believe how much," he said. "You have no idea."

"Really? Well, it seems to me like you're okay to go ahead with this, even though you weren't planning on it." She was unfastening his jeans now, drawing them down his legs, pausing to remove his slippers and socks. A moment later he was naked from the waist down, with his soldier standing at attention. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his penis. "Just relax and let me take care of you."

She began giving him a blowjob to rival the best he'd ever seen in videos of Britney Amber or any of Klixen's women. Her tongue gamboled over the head of his cock; her parted lips dragged down the shaft and back up again, and every so often she took him fully into her mouth and bobbed her head as a hand tugged his shaft or fondled his balls. His body reeled from the pleasure as she worked his love stick. She frequently looked up and smiled at him as she kissed, licked, and sucked his cock, turning him on even more.

He could hardly believe it was happening. She had given him head before, but always as foreplay - lubricating his cock with her saliva and stimulating it to maximum hardness in order to get it ready to enter her. Not that her blowjobs were in any way perfunctory, but it had been clear, ever since the physical had become part of their relationship, that Jennifer loved to fuck. She also enjoyed him going down on her, but was never more satisfied than when speared with a hard dick.

Now she was still sucking him, even though his cock was as hard as it had ever been with her or anyone else. Many minutes passed as her lips and tongue continued to tease and excite his penis. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She showed no sign of stopping as his pleasure built toward a climax. "I'm going to pop in your mouth if you keep that up," he warned her, gasping.

"Mmmm hmmmm," she affirmed, moving her mouth and hands on him faster. He gave in to the sensation, lolling his head back and moaning in pleasure. Suddenly he was coming, his cock erupting and pouring jizz into her mouth. She didn't withdraw it, but kept sucking, her throat working to swallow his load as his dick kept pumping it out.

Eventually his orgasm finished. To his surprise, his cock was still hard, and not sore at all.

She stared in awe at his penis. "Wow, did you take Viagra or something?"

"You already know I wasn't planning on having sex tonight, so - no."

"You're still hard. It's not going down at all."

"I'm as surprised as you are. I'm even more surprised at what just happened. I'm not the only one here acting differently. You never sucked me off before."

She shrugged. "What can I say? Something about the way you are tonight really got to me. I wanted to give you something without taking anything from you."

"I truly appreciate it. That was very probably the best blowjob I've ever had." And considering last night, that's really saying something.

He gestured to his still-erect penis. "And you can still take whatever you want for yourself. How would you like it?"

"Just stay right there," she said. She got a condom from her handbag, taking her glasses off while she was about it. She rolled the condom down to cover his penis. "Wow, I can't believe how hard you still are." She pulled her shirt up and off, revealing a black bra holding her breasts up. She had very large, lovely tits; they were his favorite part of her body.

Next she stood up and undid her own jeans. She slid them slowly down her big thighs, letting him enjoy watching her strip. She reached the floor with them and stepped out - she had already taken her boots off before dinner.

His penis still stood erect in its protective sheath. She straddled him as he sat on the couch, and lowered herself onto him. His cock was engulfed in her wet, warm pussy as she began to ride him. She put her hands on his shoulders; he in turn raised his hands to her tits. As he caressed them in the bra, she reached behind herself and undid the clasp. The bra came loose in his hands and he tossed it aside. Her huge breasts swung as she moved on him, grunting wordlessly with each down stroke. His own pleasure was growing.

He couldn't help noting the difference from his time with the sex goddess. Jennifer had said that what they did together was "just sex," the two of them availing themselves of each other for physical release, but his recent experience having sex that really was purely physical put what he and Jennifer were doing into sharp contrast. This was not a hookup with a woman he had just met and would likely never see again; Jennifer was someone he cared very much about, someone whose absence would leave a gaping hole his life.

Of course, even when having sex with a stranger he had always made the effort to please his partner - it was just good manners, he figured, to reciprocate and make it worth her while to service him. With Jennifer though, it was more than that. More than simply getting himself off, he wanted their sex to be at least as good for her as for him.

He had to believe that she felt, if not the same, at least something like it. They had been close friends long before she had made them fuckbuddies; he knew he was more to her than just a penis to satisfy her carnal urges with. "I like you enough to share myself" meant that she didn't fuck just anyone; she had admitted him to an exclusive club with a very short membership list. Still, she had set the terms - sex was to be kept separate from their regular friendship. What happened in the Bone Zone stayed in the Bone Zone.

She was riding his cock faster now, probably approaching orgasm. He squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples; he knew that boob-play excited her and really helped get her to where she wanted to go. "Yes," she cried, "my tits, maul my tits! Fuck me! I'm going to come!"

"Oh, Jennifer," he moaned. "Jennifer, beautiful Jennifer, yes, come! Come!"

She was coming now; he recognized the signs. She cried out in a high rising note, trembling as she stopped riding and clamped her thighs tight around him.

After a few more seconds she started moving on him again. "You ready to come again? Come for me. I want you to come for me again!"

He was nearby there. His hands massaged her breasts as her pussy rose and fell on his cock. "Oh my Jennifer, beautiful Jennifer!" The pleasure swelled, crested, and broke; he exploded into the condom. "Oh, I love you!" he cried out, repeating with each spasm of his climax, "Love you, love you, love you, love you!"

When he was finished she climbed off of his cock, which was still erect, and sat beside him again. "You're still hard?"

He consciously willed his penis to go soft, and it deflated, becoming flaccid in seconds. "Wow," he marveled. Still got it. Must have been her last parting gift. Thank you, goddess.

"'Wow,' indeed," Jennifer said. "But we'll come back to that. You never called me beautiful before. And now you love me?"

He nodded as he pulled off the semen-filled condom. "Yeah. I do."

"But not just in a 'best friends' way."

"You know I've probably loved you that way since about an hour or so after we first met. But no, not just in that way. I am actually in love with you." He realized it was true, and had been for some time. The passion of the moment had brought it out, and there was no taking it back.

With the words now spoken, he was suddenly terrified of losing her. "I'm sorry I crossed the line. If we have to stop having sex, that's okay, I'll accept it. But please don't remove yourself from my life," he implored. "I don't think I could get over that."

"Relax," she told him, "I'm not going anywhere. I love you too."

He was struck speechless. It took a long moment to find his voice again. "You do?"

"I told you I wasn't looking for a relationship. That I didn't need a boyfriend. It was true then. I was just really horny and needed a good fucking, and you were someone I knew and trusted. But I didn't get any sense that you were interested in me sexually, so making that move was a really big gamble for me. Maybe you didn't want to fuck a fat chick. Or maybe you just didn't think of me that way because of how you saw me as a friend. I was so afraid that you would reject me, and maybe that would end everything between us."

"But you did take the chance," he said. "You made the move, and you found out that I was interested."

"Hell's teeth, were you ever. So I had to establish boundaries - they were to protect myself as much as for you. Once we'd crossed that bridge I worried that you might make it more than it was - it was just for physical release, even though I was fucking my best friend. I had to keep that wall up."

She sighed then. "But you know that bullshit cliche that 'you only find love when you're not looking for it'? As bullshit as it is, that's what happened to me. We were already close, then I brought sex into the mix, and I found myself thinking about you more and more. How you always saw me as a person first, even while still seeing me as a woman. You're not put off by me being fat. And you really get me, more than anyone else I've ever known. Other guys have been respectful friends and considerate lovers, but I've never felt this deep connection with any of them like I do with you. And there I was thinking 'he's such a good man, if I were looking for a boyfriend it would be somebody like him.' But it never really clicked into place before now. I think the way you've been so relaxed and chill, and not hoping to get me into bed tonight, somehow tipped me over into realizing that I've been in love with you for a while now."

12