All Comments on 'A Visit From the Sex Goddess Epilogue'

by WoodmanStark

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
boatbummboatbummalmost 4 years ago
Nice Wrap-Up

You gave us a fun first story and this delightful finish. Thanks for posting here and post more when the muse strokes your mind again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable!

Having read the prequel and the sequel, I was surprised by how much I liked it and how turned on I got. I thought surely your protagonist would make the goddess be multiple women, and I wasn't too sure about the "chick with a dick" the goddess became -- but the accompanying superpowers made it work. Looking forward to more!

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Loved Jennifer and Tal (and I had to go back to ”Jennifer” to check the name, did you even mention it in this story?) and how they were together. This ending made me so happy :)

To me, sex goddess as an idea is a bit boring, but I loved the ”chick with a dick” spin. Nice stories and well written. I didn’t get all the nerd, music or pornstar references, but it didn’t bother me.

WoodmanStarkWoodmanStarkover 3 years agoAuthor

@Omenainen

No, his name is not mentioned anywhere in the "Sex Goddess" story, because I never thought to name him until I went back and wrote the "Jennifer" prequel (where his name appears exactly once, when they introduce themselves.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous