A Visit to Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at Laura again She was using one hand to play with her breast and another to work her pussy. The cum stains from earlier were mixing with her own wetness which was spreading across the crotch of her panties. Her breathing was louder and she, like John was squirming a bit in her seat.

I returned my attention to John. He was seated on the chair. I stood up and seated myself on his lap facing him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled myself closer, so our cocks were pressed into each other. I gripped around both our cocks and started to writhe my hips, pumping up and down using my cock and hand to pleasure his. I knew I was blocking Laura's view and I hoped her curiosity would overwhelm her desire to "punish" us and she would join. After a little pumping and moaning, she did. She came, stood beside us, and watched our cocks pressed against each other. Then, she let a big glob of spit fall from her mouth onto our cock heads. I used my hand and cock to spread it out, covering both our members in her spit. She watched for moment more then got down on her knees. I let go of our cocks but held onto John. She took my cock in her mouth and his in her hand. She sucked me for a while, then switched. After a little she stopped.

"It's your turn," she said.

She stood up and unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Her tits, now free, were a sight to behold. They were big and soft, perched on her belly, with big pink areolas culminating in hard, pink nubs of nipples. John and I stood up. We each took one of her breasts in our mouth. I kissed her breasts, circling around her nipple before sucking on it. When I took her breast in my mouth and began sucking, I could feel her nipples swell and harden. I used my hands to explore her body. Feeling her hips and thighs, brushing up against the soft fabric of her panties. One of her hands explored while the other felt John. Her hand went from my shoulder down my chest, briefly rubbing against my cock before gripping my thigh. Evidently, we were still being punished. After a while she pulled back from us and walked over to the couch. She pointed at me then the spot on the floor in front of her between her legs. Then she pointed at John and the couch beside her. We did as we were told, and I took my spot in front of her.

Her legs were spread, and I was face to face with her pussy, covered only by the thin, sheer garment that had already given me so much pleasure. I pressed my face into her crotch and inhaled. I had thought they had smelled fantastic before, but the combination of all the new fluids that had been added plus the scent of her wet vagina a millimeter away was almost more than I could handle. I pulled the panties off to the side and began to use my tongue to work her clit and slit. She was unshaved and the hair on her pussy added to the sensation as I went down on her. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her stroking Johns cock as John played with her breasts. Her breathing sped up and I increased my efforts. With one final gasp she shuddered, threw her head back, and let out a high-pitched moan, lost for a moment in the ecstasy of orgasm.

I pulled back and watched as she returned to Earth. Her hand had tightened around John's cock and he still greedily sucked and kissed her breasts. When her sense had returned, she got up and got on all fours on the ground.

"Fuck me," she said. Clearly not caring who or how, just needing to satisfy her lust.

John motioned for me to take the first round. Her ass was in the air the same way it had been on the video from last night. I knelt behind her and positioned my cock. Before I slid them to the side, I rubbed my cock on her panties a few times. Then I slid them to the side and entered her. I slid in easily as she was already soaking wet. I pushed in as far as I could as she let out a breathy moan. I began to pump, pulling her plump ass onto my cock and thrusting as deep as I could. Slowly at first, but encouraged by her desperate sounding moans, I began to speed up.

John got up and stood in front of us as I fucked his wife. He was stroking his cock, greedily eating up the scene in front of him with his eyes. The sight of him stroking his cock combined with his wife's luscious ass swallowing my cock was almost surreal in how turned on it made me. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I pumped as hard and as deep as I could, filling every inch of Laura's pussy. Her breathing told me she was close too. I pulled her hips into mine and thrusted as deep as I could. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock as she came again which sent me over the edge. I came deep in her pussy and stayed there for a moment, collecting my breath. I pulled out of her slowly, pulling a string of cum out with me.

Laura rolled over and put her panties back in place, allowing the cum to soak through them. She looked at me seductively as she lazily rubbed her pussy, smearing herself with the cum. I stood up and John dropped to his knees, eager to clean my cock, I allowed him too even though it still felt so sensitive. After a while I couldn't take it and gently pushed him off.

John turned his attention to Laura. She laid on her back and John once again pushed her panties to the side he admired her cum covered pussy and used his finger to take a sample. He put it in his mouth, and returned his attention to his wife, even more eager. I sat on the couch and watched. I had already cum three times, but the scene in front of me was too hot for me to stay soft for long. John rubbed his cock on Laura's thighs and pussy, coating it in cum and her juices. Then he entered her fully. He lay on top of her, only barely thrusting. He was kissing her deeply and using his hands to play with her breasts. Her hands rubbed up and down his back before settling on his ass, pulling him into her. They broke off the kiss and he raised himself up as she lifted her legs. He began to fuck her with deep, slow strokes. The same pattern as before with me and Laura happened again. They started slowly, and Laura's moans encouraged him to speed up. He fucked her harder and harder following the pace she set with her gasps and moans. Every thrust sent shockwaves through her body, shaking her breast and ass. They increased in rhythm until finally they came together. Laura let out a moan that bordered on a shriek and John grunted deeply. The collapsed into each other and began kissing again.

I watched all this stroking my cock slowly allowing the full sensation of the scene to be registered by my senses. I memorized every detail. The way John's cock seemed to split his wife, the way her ass jiggled, the smell of sex, and the sound of the moans. Everything added to the eroticism of the experience.

Finally, John pulled out of her and replaced the panties. By now they were totally soaked.

"I'm going to make us some drinks" John said and walked to the kitchen.

Laura got up and sat on the couch next to me. She pulled her knees up on the couch and leaned against the back facing me. I turned to her and we began a long deep kiss. Our tongues swirling around each other and our bodies pressed into each other. John returned from the kitchen and sat behind the wife. He joined in, pressing himself into her kissing her neck and back. We stayed like that for a long time. Kissing and feeling each other. Hands slipped onto cocks and into pussies, they grabbed and pinch nipples, mouths explored bodies. Nobody came, but the eroticism of the experience was intoxicating.

By that point it was getting late. Without a word, we all went to Laura and Johns room and got in bed. I was in the middle with John on my left and Laura on my right. We cuddled together. I could feel the heat of Laura's pussy through her panties on my thigh and John's cock on my leg. I fell asleep that night while each one of them had a hand on my stomach just above my cock. My first full day in Australia was certainly a memorable one.


12