A Visit to the Countryside Ch. 01

Story Info
Could she really keep two hungry young men at bay?
3.9k words
3.84
11.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank's brother Eric has invited us all to stay at his farm," Pip's mother said one morning.

Pip's mum and Frank had met several years ago when Pip had just turned sixteen.

They had married a year ago, and Pip and her mum had moved into Frank's three bed roomed semi-detached house.

Frank had been kind to Pip - had built her an en suite bathroom for only her to use, and given her a pretty spacious bedroom, complete with TV, DVD and satellite.

Pip was a bright girl; she understood the message all too well. 'You can live here as long as you respect our privacy and give us plenty of space'.

She went out to work each day and after sharing an evening meal with the two of them - or not, then she retired to her bedroom and idled the evening away.

It wasn't much of a life for her, but she had a roof over her head, and her own money to spend on pretty much anything she liked.

She could have wanted more - but her nature was a fairly placid undemanding one, and so she was content with her life.

Pip had met Frank's brother Eric just once - when her parent and his brother had gotten married.

He had come to the wedding along with his two muscular - rather brainless looking sons.

"They're twins!" Eric had told her proudly as he'd looked her up and down. He gave her a little nudge and nodded at the two young men. "And I think that they rather like you," he whispered conspiratorially.

Pip curled her lip and looked away from their leering gaze.

She took great pains to avoid them for the rest of the day, and it was with a great sense of relief that she waved goodbye to them all at the end of it.

"That's nice mum," she said now in response to her mum's news. "I'm sure that you and Frank will enjoy a change of scenery."

"Oh, but you're invited too, Pip!" Helen declared warmly. "It's for three weeks, and should be nice in the summer time."

"Oh, I couldn't possibly get three weeks off work!" Pip said with a sense of relief.

Her mum reached out to hug her fondly. "Frank took care of that for you, he fixed Mr Haver's plumbing and only charged him half price - if he would let you have the three weeks.

"Oh," she could not for the life of her keep the dismay out of her voice, but her parent it seemed was far too excited to notice.

"Yes, Eric was very insistent that you come too... he says he has a room all set up for you, a little separate from the rest of the house, so that you will have plenty of privacy - just like you have here."

"That's nice of him," she said uncertainly, wondering silently why he had been so insistent that she be dragged along too.

"And Frank has given me some money," he mum continued brightly. "For us to go shopping for some new clothes!"

"Oh, but I have plenty of clothes! I mean it's very kind of Frank to offer, but really mum... I mean I am quite happy to go with you and help you to pick out some new things, but I am okay mum... honestly."

"Nonsense!" her mum reached out to hug her affectionately. "A pretty young girl like you... you should always have something new to wear for the new season."

Pip could see that her mum was in a cheerful mood, and that she was not going to let her daughter's reticence dim that at all. And if the truth was to be told, then the idea of going out and buying a couple of pretty summer dresses, did appeal - especially since someone else was offering to pay.

"Okay, mum, you win... let's make a date to go shopping."

Her mum thought for a moment. "Tomorrow, you finish at one don't you, so I could meet you and we could spend the afternoon shopping."

It turned into a rather pleasant afternoon, for Pip. She had met up with her mum with the vague idea of buying a couple of outfits, and then concentrating on her parent.

But her mum had other ideas, as she pulled skirts and slacks and dresses, and tops off rails and loaded them onto her daughter's arms.

"You can try them on if you want, but we both know that it will all fit you perfectly, and we can spend some time in the lingerie section... and we'll want some shoes and sandals too..."

"Well what about you?" Pip demanded from behind the pile of clothes. "I thought we were shopping for you too?"

"Oh well I can pick up a few things too I suppose, but lets get you sorted first."

They had a very successful shopping expedition, and returned home laden with bags.

"I'll just go and put the kettle on," Pip said as she eyed her tired looking parent.

As they sat at the kitchen table sipping tea, and nibbling biscuits, Pip looked across at her parent.

"What do you know about Frank's brother, Eric," she asked suddenly.

Her mum shrugged her shoulders as she thought about it. "Not very much really. I mean he has a nice big house - according to Frank, in its own grounds too, and quite away from anyone else. Apparently, he used to be chemist. He developed some sort of new revolutionary sedative or something and made a fortune from it."

"Oh, so he's wealthy then."

"Stinking rich - was how Frank referred to him once," her mum chuckled.

"Oh," Pip said softly as she tried to shake off the vague concerns.

**

The house was a large house, with a great many windows all staring out at them as Frank pulled up in front of the massive front doors.

He had barely switched off the engine when those doors opened and Eric came striding out, followed closely by his two sons - the brainless Neanderthals.

Pip reluctantly unfastened her seat belt and as Frank opened her door for her, she slid gracefully out of the car, tugging her skirt straight as she went but not before it slipped up to reveal a good length of her thigh.

She smoothed the fabric down and glanced up as she did, to catch the mirror gaze of two hungry young men.

'Almost like they want to eat me!' She thought to herself worriedly - although there was also a brief surge of excitement as well - which was something she wasn't expecting to feel.

"Welcome all of you!" Eric exclaimed as he led them all inside.

The boys and Frank carried in their luggage, and dumped it all in the hallway, as Eric led the ladies into the main lounge area.

"Such a big house!" her mum gushed. "However do you keep it clean?"

"Oh, we have a cleaning crew come in three times a week to set it all straight. But we prefer to fend for ourselves for the rest."

There was a tray of coffee and small cakes and mixed sandwiches.

"And of course, we have one of those big stores close by, the ones that do lots of catering and stuff too," he smirked.

They all sat sipping coffee and nibbling bites and Pip did everything she could to avoid the gaze of the two young men - boys.

"Frank you are in your usual set of rooms on my landing," Eric said as they finished the refreshments. "You can show Helen where it is, while the boys sort out the cups and plates." he looked at the two of them pointedly and they both hurried to obey.

"And I will show young Pip here where her rooms are. I'll carry up her bags for her too - just as a gentleman should."

"Oh, now isn't that sweet," Pip's mum grabbed her arm briefly. "And did you hear how he said - rooms?"

"Yes, mother I did."

She and her mum parted company on the first landing, her mum went right, and Eric led Pip up another flight and then left. Right at the end of the long narrow corridor he flung open a door and then stepped aside to let her enter first.

Her room was more like a suite, with a bedroom with a large king-sized bed, and adjoining bathroom, and a separate squared off living area with a couple of chairs and a good-sized sofa - a low coffee table and a television on the wall. As she turned around, she saw two high back chairs on either side of the main door. Certainly, there was more than enough seating in her rooms.

"There is a DVD player in the television, along with satellite TV, and that cupboard underneath has lots of DVD's both old movies and new... there are some books in the book shelf beside the cupboard as well, but if you have a favourite style or author then just let me know and I will order in for you."

He dropped her cases in her bedroom and strolled back out.

"There is a small well stocked fridge and a kettle and a microwave in the far corner. And a tray of coffee and teas, and pots of cream, and sugar and sweetener."

She tried to hide her dismay, but Eric touched her hand briefly.

"My brother says that you enjoy your own space - and so I wanted you to be able to retreat if you should feel the need; but please do not think of yourself as a prisoner - my home is your home during your stay and you are free to wonder at you leisure as it pleases you."

"Thank you," she said with a sense of relief that she was not going to be just dumped in here and forgotten.

He hesitated at the door. "I may come to visit for a coffee on occasion if I am welcome."

"It's your home." she shrugged.

He stepped back in and closed the door.

"This part is not - not whilst you are staying in it. This is your space and your domain and no one may enter without your permission."

She lifted her chin and met his steely grey eyes. "Do your sons know that too?"

He sighed gently. "My sons have never known female company, and they are starved for affection, please be kind to them - if only for me... you may find that you are handsomely rewarded for any attentions you offer them."

'Affection - Ha!" Pip had seen their looks very well and it was not kindness they would seek from her.

He opened the door. "I will tell the boys your room is on invite only."

"Thank you." she said with open relief.

"Oh, I am taking your mother and Frank out to dinner this evening - to give you and the boys a chance to get to know each other a little better. "We should be back for no later than nine o'clock though."

As soon as he left, Pip walked across and turned the key in the door, and just for good measure she put one of the chairs by the door, under the handle.

Feeling only slightly more secure she decided to go and grab a shower - whilst there was still enough people in the house.

She washed and dried herself quickly, and then dressed in a skirt and top over matching frilly underwear.

She sat in front of the vanity mirror brushing out her mousy blond, long straight hair, which hung all the way down passed her shoulders - almost to her waist.

Her large hazel coloured eyes made her look innocent - which she was not.

Her neat little figure always looked nice in whatever she wore and she was a very pretty young woman.

As she sat brushing her hair, she thought of the twins. It was going to be a very long stay if all she was doing was dodging the two of them; and really, she thought maybe they could satisfy a need in each other.

She knew that keeping them at bay was going to be a trial and a half -right from the get go, and it was going to be a very long evening, with just the three of them.

She rummaged through her top drawer with a vague idea forming in her mind, maybe she could find a way to benefit from this situation.

She listened to the car driving away, and realised that she was alone with the two horny young men.

Pip loitered for as long as she could in her bedroom, but she knew that she could not stay here forever.

She heard the creak of floorboards and muffled voices out in the corridor.

She threw her shoulders back and pulled open her bedroom door, and found the two of them stood outside.

"Oh hello," she gasped in surprise.

"We thought we would come and tell you..." Ned, mumbled.

"That mum and co have left already? Yes, I heard the car go."

He gave a sheepish sort of smile. "So now it's just the three of us."

"Yes... shall we go downstairs and maybe watch a movie then?" she asked coming out onto the landing.

"Well we thought we might stay up here for a bit."

"Oh well I guess I will too then," she pushed the door open behind her and stepped back and the two men stepped forward.

"We thought we could keep you company," Burt said.

"Oh?"

They stepped forward again and she stepped back and then they stepped into her room.

"I thought that your father said you could not come in without my permission."

Ned pushed the door behind him and leaned back against it with a smirk. "Dad's not here."

"But he will come back later."

The brothers looked at each other uncertainly and then they looked at her lustfully.

She could see the anguish building up in them and suddenly she felt sorry for them.

"Oh well, we may as well sit down in here for a bit - and maybe get to know each other."

"Oh yes, let's do that!" They both nodded enthusiastically.

Pip, curled up in one of the arm chairs and left them to fight over who could sit closer to her.

"So, tell me what the two of you do with yourselves around her all day long?" she asked lightly.

They looked at her blankly. "Nothing we don't do nothing!"

Okay?

"Are your rooms as big as mine?" she asked brightly looking around her.

"I guess so," Ned muttered eyeing her up hungrily.

She tried one more time.

"Do your friends come over very often?"

"We aint go no friends," Burt mumbled looking at her legs.

"Tell me, do you think I'm pretty?" she asked them then, and they both nodded eagerly.

"Oh yeah - you are so very pretty," Ned enthused leaning closer.

"Would you like to play a game with me?"

They both nodded eagerly.

She reached into her pocket. "I have these dice - they are just ordinary dice - other than the fact that they are mine. If anyone wants to use my dice it will cost you... one pound per throw

"And what's the winner get?"

"Well... Its more about the loser - the loser - well the loser loses a piece of clothing."

"I'll play!" Ned pulled out a wad of crumpled notes and Pip quickly realised that she had undervalued her dice.

"Me too!" Burt said pulling out a wad as well.

"Ok then let's begin.

She threw the dice onto the table, and it came up with a two and a three.

"That's five for me - who's next?"

"Me!" Burt said eagerly, as he handed her a five-pound note and scooped up the dice.

"That's one pound per dice per throw - do you want both dice?" She quickly revised her charge.

"Yes, of course I do?"

He tossed the dice down and they landed face up with three dots and three dots.

"So that's six for you Burt - you get to keep all your clothes this round - but I might be in trouble."

She turned to Ned.

"Do you want to play?" she asked him girlishly.

"Yeah - here you go." he tossed a ten-pound note at her, and scooped up the dice.

"So how do we know when the game is over?" he asked shaking them in his hands.

"Well when someone runs out of clothes then the game is over."

"And then what?"

"Well then we renegotiate for more dice rolls and possible forfeits."

"Okay!"

He threw the dice down and the first dice landed on a five and the second on a two.

Both men sniggered. "I guess you lose the first round," Ned said triumphantly.

"I guess I do - so it's off with a shoe!"

She flicked the shoe into the corner and looked at the two young men.

"Who's for another round?"

"Well I paid for five throws so I have four more."

"Yes," she nodded.

She looked at Burt.

"Here," he tossed another five-pound note at her. "Now I have four goes too."

"Ok then round two." She gave the dice a shake and they tumbled across the table.

"Three and five - that's eight!" Ned exclaimed.

Ned lost that round and also a shoe, and then the rounds heated up.

An hour and half later she was sixty pounds wealthier than when she started the day; and was down to her knickers. Burt had his boxer shorts and one sock, whereas Ned only had boxer shorts on.

It was Pip's turn to throw, and she gave them a good jiggle that set her pert little boobs a bobbing; something that had kept the boys riveted for the last three rounds when she had lost her bra.

Sitting there in just their boxers the boys was incredibly muscular, and if not for that slightly vacant Neanderthal look that they both had - they might have been considered attractive.

She glanced at both their groin areas and was pleased to see the damp patches of pre-cum - or at least she hoped that was what it was!

She leaned forward and let the dice fly.

"Two and one - that's three!" Ned shouted gleefully and his damp patch got bigger, along with the bulge behind it.

"It's not over yet - you both still have to beat me!" she pouted.

Ned grabbed the dice and flung them straight back down. "Four and five - that's nine - I beat you!"

"Burt your turn."

Ned eagerly scooped up the dice and handed them to his twin.

Burt fixed Pip with a long lustful stare and flung the dice down without even looking.

"Urrgh that's just two - you lose Burt!"

Burt looked down at the dice in disbelief, but there they were the snake eyes - two ones!

"What's it to be Burt?" Pip purred in a low voice.

He lifted his foot and pulled of his sock, leaving them all in just undies.

"So final round," Pip said rattling the dice and jiggling her boobs.

She let the dice fly and they twirled then landed. "Three and four - seven! Ned exclaimed.

Ned grabbed the dice and threw them down. "That's five and three - Eight!!"

He scooped them up and handed them to Burt. "Throw em goood this time bro!" He urged excitedly.

Burt rattled and shook and rattled again and then the dice fell."

"Two sixes!" Ned crowed loudly. "She loses - she has to get naked!"

Pip stood up and slowly peeled down her lacy knickers. And both men groaned as her pubics came into view; and then she kicked the knickers across to Burt. "The winner gets the trophy!"

As Burt snatched at the lacy briefs, they heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

The two boys looked at each other in horror and then scrambled for their clothes and rushed for the door.

"Oh boys!" Pip called out and they both stopped and turned back.

She put her hands on her hips and sauntered across to them even as the car doors slammed.

"Did you like my little game?" she asked them.

"Yes, yes yes!" They both nodded agitatedly.

Pip smiled and stretched up to cup Burt's face. "Maybe we can play again sometime."

She pulled his head down and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"OOOOOhhhhh!" Ned's leg was shaking in agitation even as Pip turned towards him.

"Good night Ned," she smiled at him.

Ohhhhh!!" His leg was getting more and more agitated and he could not take his eyes off her, as she reached up and pulled him down.

They heard the front door slam way down in the hallway, and Pip stepped back.

"Do you still think me pretty?" she asked them holding out her arms so they could see everything.

"Yes... yes... yes."

She smiled and blew them both a kiss. "You had better run boys - or you might bump into someone in the hallway!

Ned bolted but Burt hung back. "Next time we play - we play for something more."

"Get your fantasies out Burt and we'll try to fulfil some of them - but the price goes up too."

Burt slowly grinned as he looked her up and down. "We are stinking rich," he told her smugly. "Whatever your price we can afford it!"

She hesitated, and then her chin went up. "Just how inexperienced are you two?" she asked boldly.

He flushed. "Dirty mags and pictures lots of dirty mags and pictures, but nothing much more!"

"So, you have never touched a real live girl?"

"No, dad was always worried someone would try and sue us or something - so he never let us anywhere near any girls."

"We will start slow," she told him. "I don't want to rush in to your dirty mags or pictures - let's start slow and build from there.

12