A Visit to the Countryside Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "If you let us touch you - if you touch us - well we have never..."

"Next time we are home alone - we will play again," she promised him.

Burt nodded with a wide grin, and then left.

Pip bolted into her bedroom and slipped into a pull-on dress, just as someone knocked at her door.

"Is everything all right?" Her mother asked as she strolled in. "Have the boys bothered you at all?"

"Yes, everything is fine; I just stayed in my room and read for the evening. How was your evening?"

"Oh, it was very pleasant, Eric took us to a really posh restaurant and the food and the service were simply exquisite."

"That's nice mum," Pip faked a yawn behind her hand.

"You're tired," her mum exclaimed. She looked around her and then back at her daughter. "It's a very nice room, but are you alright up here all on your own? Would you like to move closer to our rooms?"

Pip smiled. "No that's ok thanks mum - I really like this much space and I'm all settled in now."

"Oh good."

Her mum said goodnight and left the room and Pip pulled up a chair and sat down and waited.

Ten minutes turned to an hour, and she began to wonder.

Suddenly there was a light knock and the door slowly opened.

Pip smiled. "I thought you might pay another visit!"

12