A Visit to the Hot Springs

Story Info
Wife gets fucked by stranger at the hot springs.
7.1k words
3.35
100.8k
115
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in San Francisco with my wife of 20 years, Angela. She's a sort of modern hippie. She loves yoga and meditation and all things spiritual, but in this sort of bourgeois NorCal sort of way. As in, she likes meditation at expensive retreats and doing yoga in $500 yoga outfits.

"How can you spend $500 on a yoga outfit?" I ask.

She turns and offers her round rump for inspection. "What's the matter? Don't you think I look nice in this?" The stretchy material clings tight to her perfect round buttocks, the grey strips accentuating the shape of her hips and narrow waist.

I just gulp and try to push down the erection in my pants. Conversation over. Angie isn't exactly ashamed of her body. She's in her forties now, but she works out and still has a terrific figure. Slim and well formed with a generous bust. I think she looks terrific, but she's never satisfied and is always working out and dieting.

"You really should relax a bit, you look terrific," I tell her.

"It's just that I see younger women getting all the attention. Even at work, I will be offering my opinion and then some hot young thing waltzes in late to the meeting and all the male heads swivel and she's chirping excuses for being late, and all the men are falling over themselves to reassure her and now she has the floor and everyone is listening to her." Angie tucks her long brown hair behind her ear and pouts into her Chai Latte as we sit on the terrace of our Pacific Heights condo. It's a beautiful fall day, warm and sunny, and we can see the white sails of boats slicing through the sparkling blue waters of the bay.

I reach across the table and take my wife's hand. "Oh, baby, maybe we should go to a hot spring so you can relax," I say. Angie always takes the water at the hot springs in the nude. She enjoys the attention she gets from the other men. I enjoy the heightened sex experiences we have afterward. I like fucking this woman that all those other men were lusting after, lounging in the baths ogling my wife's naked body. It's sort of a kinky unspoken game we play. I leave it unsaid that all that male attention will boost her self-esteem.

Angie manages a smile. "Are we finally going to get you to go au natural?" she asks.

"Ha, I don't know about that." I don't mind Angie going nude, but I'm always too embarrassed to let my own junk hang out.

Angie picks Esalen down in Big Sur because we haven't been there before and they have an extensive yoga and meditation program. The drive down Highway 1 is gorgeous. Angie and I take it easy, taking turns driving so that we could both enjoy the outstanding views as we curve along the pacific coast cliffs with waves crashing dramatically on the rocks below. We stop at a few of the scenic spots where you can pull off the road and admire the vistas. The tall cliffs dropping suddenly to brilliant sea offered a dramatic and breathtaking view. We are mesmerized by the beauty.

So we aren't too surprised by the amazing scenery of Esalen itself, the ride had prepared us somewhat. But in addition to the drama of the soaring sea cliffs, Esalen also has a wooded stream and a lush garden full of pollinator flowers and edible greens for the on-site kitchen. We wander the grounds for a while together admiring the natural beauty of the surroundings, then I take a nap and Angie goes off to a yoga session on the lawn.

She wakes me when she returns. "Ready for the baths?" she asks. She is glowing with relaxation and energy from the yoga.

"Uh, sure," I say. I am feeling a bit awkward about letting my nuts dangle in the breeze.

"Oh, you'll be fine," she says. "Oh, this girl Catie will be joining us. She's simply gorgeous, I'm sure you won't be able to keep your eyes off her."

"I only have eyes for you, dear," I say obediently.

Angie punches my shoulder. "Yeah right. Well, be kind to the poor dear. Her fiancé just broke off their engagement last month. Three days before the wedding. I think she's here to heal and get some, um, validation. So try to compliment her." Angie pauses. "You know, in a non-creepy way. She's only 27."

"27, huh? And she is attractive?"

Angie laughs. "See you are already being creepy. Come on, grab your towel and let's got."

My wife won't let me grab my trunks, she just hustles me out the door over my objections. The walk down to the baths offers breathtaking views of the ocean. I can see pale naked bodies lounging there below and I felt nervous. But the baths are perched just above the ocean and it really is an amazing location.

We descend some stairs and suddenly here we are in the changing room. Men and women stand around us, some disrobing, some getting dressed, some half naked, some completely naked. I am surprised and confused, I had expected separate changing rooms for some reason. I hesitate as Angie casually started disrobing. But it feels weirder to stay clothed, so I swallow my anxiety and started pulling my shoes off. I notice an older couple in their sixties strolling out totally nude with plump flabby bodies, and I feel a little more secure about showing off my own pot belly and shriveled little penis for all to see.

Once we are nude, we notice a sign asking patrons to shower before entering the baths. The shower area adjoins the dressing room and we walk over and found ourselves in a communal shower with spouts along the walls and the far wall open to the ocean. A naked woman is there and I find myself looking at her bare bottom. I quickly look out to the ocean instead.

"Oh, it's so beautiful here!" exclaimed Angie.

The woman turns and smiles at my wife. "Yes it IS isn't it!" She had nice boobs and her nipples are hard from the shower, I try to focus on the blue green waves crashing white and foamy onto the rugged black rocks below.

Once we have showered, we head out to the baths. Angie doesn't bother covering herself, she just carries her towel in her hand. We pass some shared baths on a covered patio along with some private bathtubs set right outside there. I notice a few men looking at my wife's naked body, running their eyes over her big swaying breasts down the brown patch of fur between her legs as she walks along totally unabashed. I get that queasy feeling in my gut, a mixture of jealousy and excitement. We move out onto an uncovered area with more shared baths. Angie chooses a bath where the older white couple I saw earlier is soaking with a younger brown skinned fellow.

My wife dips one naked leg into the waters. "Hello," she said. "Ooh, it's hot!"

The brown guy made eye contact with my wife and smiled. "You will get used to it. It feels great." Then I noticed his eyes flick down to her furry bush and his smile widens. My stomach is churning.

Angie eases herself into the water and then sits between the older couple and the brown guy. I sit across from the guy and next to the couple. I smile wanly at each person in turn.

"I'm Oscar." The single guy offers his hand to my wife.

Angie shakes hands with him. "Angie," says my wife. "And this is my husband, Sam." The sight of my naked wife, sitting up in the bath with her bare chest exposed and shaking hands casually with a naked man strikes me as super kinky and I feel myself getting aroused.

"I'm Susan, and this is my husband, Peter," says the older woman. She reaches out to offer her hand to. Susan's face and neck are very wrinkled, but I accidentally find myself looking at her naked breasts. They are surprisingly smooth and buoyant in the water with hard pink nipples. She only looks old from the neck up. I gulp and sprout a full hardon. The crystal clear water doesn't hide this and Peter gives me a knowing grin as we shake hands.

Angie notices too and widens her eyes at me but I didn't know what to do so I just try to think of rusty razor blades as I look out at the ocean. I am just starting to relax when my wife calls out.

"Oh Catie, come and join us!" says Angie. Her exposed breasts are shaking as she waves her arm above her head and I see that Peter and Oscar are both admiring the effect.

But soon all eyes turn to a young naked woman who is stepping into the bath to join us. She is tall and slim, pale skinned with small pert breasts and puffy nipples. Her crotch is shaved and I can see her vaginal lips at eye level for a moment as she climbs in and settles in between Oscar and I, across from my wife.

"Hi, I'm Catie," she says, offering her hand to me.

I hope she doesn't notice my erection redoubling its efforts as I shake her hand limply. "Uh, Sam, I'm Angie's husband."

"Oh, Angie told me so much about you," says Catie. She has a cute face, freckles, brown eyes, brown hair, long thin nose. Not a great beauty, but fresh and vital in her youth. She glances down and notices my submerged priapism and tightens her lips in a suppressed smile. I felt my face growing hot.

Angie is arching her brow at me as Catie turns to Oscar.

"Oscar," he says, shaking her hand.

Catie lays back and stretches her body out floating just below the surface of the sulfurous waters. I drink in the sight of her body, her long shapely legs, her tight little pussy, shaved and naked, her narrow hips and sweet little breasts. Everyone's eyes are on her. Even Angie and Susan's. "Ahh, this feels good," sighs Catie. She seems to be wallowing in the attention and then I recall her breakup. I guess she needs to show off her body and feel beautiful again after getting dumped so recently.

"Oh, I notice that you shave down there dear," says Susan. The older woman stands up and showed us her well trimmed grey bush. "I trim mine but I never tried shaving."

Angie climbs out of the water and sits on the edge of the bath, she rubs her own furry snatch which was bit wild. "You both make me feel like a slob. I haven't done any pubic maintenance in a while. It's getting gnarly."

Catie laughs. "I think it looks nice on you, natural." She touches her own vagina, spreading the lips slightly. "I just like feeling clean. Especially at places like this where everyone can see."

"Uh, huh," gulps Oscar. He is watching Catie finger her pussy. I watch in amusement as the brown head of his cock emerges from the water. All the women are showing off their vaginas for us, I am glad I'm not the only one reacting.

I see that all the women are fascinated by Oscar's huge brown erection. It must be eight inches long and I am a little jealous. He seems visibly embarrassed, though he is too dark to blush.

A moment passes with all eyes on Oscar's giant stiff dong. My wife crinkles her eyes at me and winks. I am relieved that no one is looking at my own little stiffy, but my wife's interest in another man's cock is making me nervous and excited.

Finally Peter breaks the spell. "It's funny, we are all sitting here sort of marinating in each other's hormones. This bath is like a soup of pheromones and estrogen and testosterone."

"I feel it," says his wife. She bites her lip without taking her eyes off of Oscar's pole, the mushroom head still poking bravely out of the water, the thick shaft visible below the surface in the clear mineral water.

"Ugh, gross, I hope they wash these things out a lot," says Catie.

"So Oscar, what do you do?" asks Angie. She manages to look Oscar in the eye as she addresses him. That's the trick in clothing optional spaces. Maintain eye contact.

"I'm a mindfulness instructor," he says. I can see him relaxing.

"Oh, that's marvelous," coos Catie. "Like a meditation coach. I need that."

"Well we can do a session later if you like," he says. He's deflating a bit now and the tip of his cock disappears below the surface, but his big member is still large and swollen.

"I'd like that," she says, turning her naked body toward him.

Angie gives me significant look and I grin.

Conversation carries on for a bit, everyone talking about their own meditation practices. I am the odd man out, having never been interested in such things. Then we fall into silence, enjoying the warm water on our naked bodies, the bright vibrant sea, the rhythmic sound of waves crashing on the rocks below. The tangy scent of the sea mist.

"It's very inebriating really, this experience. I feel all my anxieties melting away," says Catie. We all nod in agreement.

After a while the party breaks up. Susan and Peter decide to go for a hike, Angie has another yoga class to attend, Oscar and Catie agree to go find a place to meditate, and I just feel like another nap. It feels good to catch up on sleep.

When I wake up, it's already dusk, I am alone in the room. I check the clock, 7pm, dinner is almost over. I dress hurriedly and run down to the dining room. I find My wife, Catie, Oscar, Susan, and Peter all dining together at a big wooden table in the dining hall. I grab a plate and pile it up with vegan lentils, rice, sauteed vegetables from the garden, some fresh salad on the side. It's nice to eat some healthy stuff for a change.

When I get to the table, The two other couples are standing up.

"Oh Sam, come sit by me," says my wife. "Everyone is going back down to the baths for an evening soak. I will sit with you while you eat and we can join them later."

"Sounds good," I say.

Our bathmates wave goodbye as I dig into my lentils.

"Catie told me that she an Oscar had sex in the art barn this afternoon," giggles my wife. She is warming her hands on a cup of peppermint tea, I can smell the freshness of her breath as she whispers the gossip, her face close to mine.

"Yeah, I saw that coming," I admit.

"Did you see the size of his thing?" she asks me. Her eyes are glittering with enthusiasm.

"Of course, how could I miss it? All the girls were ogling it," I say.

Angie pouts. "Now don't be jealous dear. We looked at your thing too. We all noticed that you couldn't hide your excitement either at first."

"Yeah, it was mortifying," I say. "I was happy that he took the attention away."

"It's a natural reaction," she says. "But of course the baths aren't meant to be sexual."

"All the women are showing off their pussies and it's not supposed to be sexual?" I say.

"Maybe we were being a little provocative, but Susan started it," says Angie. She smiles at me over the rim of her teacup, then scooches in closer, rubbing herself against my side. "It was Catie's shaved cooch that got him excited. Did you notice?"

"Yes, I noticed."

"I noticed that you couldn't take your eyes off of her vag either," Angie says. She is wriggling with excitement. "Do you think he will get as hard for me if I shave mine and show it to him?"

I feel my gut clench, put down my fork. "Why do you want to get Oscar hard?"

Angie nudges me with her thigh. "Oh you know, for fun." She is looking me in the eye. "That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

"What, for me?" I feel my heart pounding in my chest. We never talk about my arousal at Angie's exhibiionism. I feel like we are violating an unspoken boundary to discuss this.

Angie is rubbing my thigh. "Yeah for you too. Like if I show him my shaved pussy and he gets all hard and the head of his dick pokes out of the water, maybe I should grab it, give it a tug."

I feel myself getting hard at the suggestion. "I don't know, Angie," I stammer.

She is grabbing my cock now, feels it getting harder. She is whispering in my ear, urgent and horny. "Yes, you do know. You know you will get off on it too. Maybe I should suck that brown cap when it comes poking out. Maybe I should climb onto it. Catie said I could. He's just a rebound fuck for her. She doesn't want to get attached. She wants me to do it, run interference for her. She thinks he might getting too attached to her."

I look at my wife, she is bubbling with excitement. "Look how excited you are over that big brown cock," I laugh.

Angie looks down in modesty. "I'm curious what it would feel like," she admits.

Ouch, I feel a sharp pang of jealousy in my chest. I try to smile. "What it would feel like inside you."

She looks me in the eyes, searching. "Yeah, inside me."

I'm getting super erect now, she squeezes me hard. "You don't have the nerve to do it. You like the attention guys give you, but you have never gone THAT far." I try to chuckle, but it comes out like a cough.

"Maybe I won't have the nerve. But what if I do? Can you handle it?"

"Handle you wanting to be with another man?" I ask. My breath is catching in my chest.

She is kneading my erection urgently now. "Watching me. If I do it, I want you to watch."

"Watch," I say. I am thinking it over. It seems horrible. Horrible but fascinating.

She is practically jerking me under the table now. Other people are starting to notice. I hear giggles and whispers from the other tables. "Yeah, I want you to watch him put it inside me. I want you to hear me moan when it goes in."

"Oh my god, Angie," I say. I grab her hand. "Stop it, you are going to make me cum," I whisper.

"Ok, good. That's how I feel. I'm super wet already. I'm going to go shave my crotch real quick and then dip my wet pussy in that bath with Oscar so he can soak in my hormones." My wife jumps up and runs toward the exit. "Meet me down there. Tell them I am coming. Make sure he waits for me."

I push my erection down and finish my meal quickly, my mind full of doubts. When I'm finished, I run upstairs to find my wife in the shower, shaving her bush as promised.

"Angie, you can't be serious about this," I say. I feel jealousy getting the upper hand now.

She doesn't look up from her shaving and I admire her protruding breasts as she bends down to attend to her puss. "I don't know if I am or not," she says.

"You are my wife, Angie."

"I know that."

"Has our sex life gotten so boring that you feel to need to turn to other men?" I feel humiliated as the realization sets in.

Angie says nothing and just keeps shaving.

"Angie?"

"How does it look?" she asks, showing me her freshly shaved cunt. It's bare and smooth and I can see her pussy lips parting her mound even though she is holding her thighs together.

"It looks clean, sort of more vulnerable," I say.

Angie forces a laugh. "I mean, he's already seen me naked. We haven't done any wrong."

"Are you going to try to jump his bones or not?"

Angie comes to me and takes me by the shoulders, looks me straight in the eyes. I am aware of her naked body, pink and tender from the shower. "I love you Sam. You are the only man I love. Do you understand that? Do you believe it?"

I feel choked up. "Yes."

"No matter what happens tonight, don't forget that."

"Ok." I blink back tears as Angie grabs a towel to wrap around herself, sticks her feet into flip flops.

"Now come on and let's have some fun, ok?" she runs ahead, leaving me to lock up the room. I hear her laughing as she sprints down the hill. "Come on slowpoke!" she calls.

I trudge along behind and then remember the bottles of wine we left in the car. I grab them and then stop by the dining room to grab some glasses. Maybe this will be easier to deal with after I've had a few drinks.

I find Angie paused at a viewing platform halfway down the path to the baths. The moon is bright an nearly full, casting shadows and reflecting silver off the dark restless waves as they comb through the kelp beds and slither onto the shore, only to retreat again, back and forth, an endless ebb and flow.

"It's so beautiful here," she says. She seems thoughtful.

I take her hand and we walk down to the baths together. We find our crew in a big bath at the far end of the patio away from the others. They greet us warmly and everyone exclaims with pleasure over the wine.

Angie drops her towel and slips into the water demurely nestling in between Susan and Oscar while I drop in between Catie and Peter. I feel some relief that Angie isn't showing off her fresh cooch to Oscar and that she has picked a side of the bath in the shadows so that her body is hidden.

12