A Visit to the Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catie on the other hand is on full display, her body luminous under the water in the bright moonlight. I feel my johnson responding to the way she shamelessly shows off her bare pussy lips.

I distract myself by opening a bottle and pouring out glasses for everyone.

"Ahh, this is the life," says Peter, taking a sip of the good Napa Cab I had brought.

The hot water feels good in the cool night air and we quietly enjoy the lulling sound of waves below, the magical shimmering of moonlight on dark waters. I feel all my tensions melt away under the multiple influences of wine, sulphurous waters, gentle camaraderie, and the natural beauty of the setting. My worries over my wife's playful teasing seem so ridiculous now. How could I have been so concerned over nothing. We are all lounging her together in the nude and it's perfectly innocent, perfectly platonic. I am even able to look upon Catie's nubile form and just appreciate her beauty without getting aroused.

Susan and Peter have been asking Oscar about meditation techniques, but then the conversation drops into a lull. We have gone through both bottles and I think everyone is feeling a little tipsy.

"Ooh, I'm feeling a little warm," says Angie. "I need to cool off." She climb up and perches on the stone edge of the bath. "Oh the night air feels good."

I notice everyone admiring her glistening body, water beading on her breasts and belly, dripping from the tips of her nipples as they harden in the cool night air.

"Oh, Angie, it looks like you took a cue from Catie and decided to shave down there," says Susan with a smile.

"Oh yes, I like it. It feels so smooth," says my wife. Peter and Oscar both turn their heads to watch in fascination, as my wife rubs her bald pussy lips, her crotch is eye height to them as she perches there. She is probably exuded hormones right into their faces which are just a few feet away.

I notice both men's penises swelling under the water, slowly engorging with blood. Peter's modest white prick rising to half mast, and Oscar's thick brown meat lolling out then upward as it stiffens.

Catie notices too. "Ooh, I like it, it looks so cute and innocent." She shoots Oscar a devilish look. "What do you think Oscar?"

"What?" he asks, taken aback.

"How do you like Angie's new shaved look?" she asks.

Oscar looks over at me nervously. Angie looks over too, more curious than nervous though. "Yes, I'd like to know what you think, Oscar. Do you like it?" asks my wife. She turns toward him, spreading her legs casually so that he can get a good look at and a good whiff of her cunt. I gulp as I watch Oscar stare open mouthed into my wife's shaved vagina. Her lips are pink and puffy with excitement.

The brown mushroom cap of Oscar's cock surfaces poking gently out of the water. "Um, yeah, it looks nice, and um clean," he glances over at me with trepidation.

Angie is eyeing the exposed tip of his big stiff cock and she is licking her lips subconsciously.

"Looks like everyone approves, Angie," giggles Susan.

"I'm glad to see that," says my wife, fixated on Oscar's thing.

"Peter, can I climb onto your lap?" Susan asks her husband.

"Of course dear," he says. Then he turns to the group. "As long as our friends don't object to a bit of snuggling? Some people frown on PDA in the baths."

"Oh, no, I think it's strange for a couple NOT to snuggle once you get into these waters," says Catie.

We watch Susan float up onto her husband's lap. He grips her by the waist, and it's not clear if he still has that erection inspired by my wife's naked cunt or where it might have gone. I wonder if he is sticking it to his wife right in front of us. Susan's big white boobs are bobbing near the surface and making me hard in spite of her age.

"Do you want to come sit with me?" Oscar asks Catie softly. His brown glans still bobbing up and down above the surface, and his thick rod visible below the sparkling waters.

"Hmm, no, I'm cool here," says Catie. She has that impish look again. "But maybe Angie would like to sit on your lap?"

"Ha ha, I wonder what Sam would think of that," laughs Susan.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what to say about that," I blurt awkwardly. I wonder if Catie and Angie had arranged this earlier. Oscar seems eager to bed Catie again, but she is keeping her distance from him. She wants my wife to distract him.

"Oh, don't be so old fashioned," coaxes Peter. "Let Angie and Oscar snuggle a bit, what's the harm in that?"

"Don't I get a say in this?" asks my wife with a sly smile.

"Do you want to sit on Oscar's lap?" asks Susan. She glances at his stiff cock. "It looks comfy."

"It sure does," agrees my wife.

Oscar looks at me helplessly.

Angie slides into the water and floats over to Oscar, her bare bum shining pale. "Do you mind?" she asks.

"What about your husband?" he croaks.

Angie looks over at me. "Don't worry, Sam and I have a little agreement."

"We do?" I ask incredulous.

"Don't we?" she demands Then she turns to Oscar. "Hold on dear, I'm climbing aboard." I watch my wife put her arm around Oscar's back, and slide up to him. She raises one shapely leg dripping out of the water to go over his throbbing erection and manages to get onto his lap sideways, one bare pale boob pressed him, her white skin and fresh pink nipple a stark contrast with his dark hairy chest. I looked with shock at the engorged head of his penis, a big brown knob poking up between my wife's smooth ivory thighs.

"Don't be afraid," my wife tells the nervous Mexican. "I don't bite. Here put your arms around me." My wife pulls Oscar's right arm around her hip and takes his left hand and places it on top of her knee. "There, how's that?"

"Nice," said Oscar, then he groans as my wife squeezes his brown cock between her tender white thighs.

"That looks cozy," comments Catie.

"Very," laughs Susan.

"How are you doing, dear?" Angie asks me.

"I feel conflicted," I admit. My heart is pounding to see my wife's naked pussy in such close proximity to the hard cock of another man. I can feel anger and betrayal and jealousy all boiling within me. But the clear waters of the bath can't hide the erection straining between my legs.

"I felt the same way the first time I watched Susan with another man," says Peter.

"Oh, are you two swingers?" asks Catie with sudden interest.

"Not really," says Susan. "Peter is just a very unselfish and loving husband who wants to see me get all my needs met."

I felt a bit rebuked by her comment. "Is it selfish of me to feel conflicted?" I demand of Susan. I feel myself deflating defensively.

"I didn't say that," demures Susan.

"You are really hairy," says my wife as she rubs Oscar's chest. "I like that."

"And I like how, uh, unhairy you are," chuckles Oscar.

"Especially down there?" asks my wife, directing his attention to her freshly shaved cunt.

"Sure," he says. He's looking with interest at my wife's bald pussy because she basically asked him too. And the shaft of his meat is pressed against it anyway. I feel like pulling out my hair or maybe jerking off, I can't tell for sure.

"I think monogamy IS sort of selfish," says Catie. But she seems sad as she says it. Maybe she is thinking of her own fiancé who jilted her.

"Oh, it doesn't have to be," says Peter. "Susan and I have been together for 35 years." He pinched his wife's nipple affectionately.

"Ooh, I like when you pinch my nipple," coos Susan.

My wife laughed. "Why do men even have nipples?" she asks. She turns to Oscar and started pinching his nipple. "Do you like having your nipples pinched" she asked.

"It's ok," he groaned. I could see the head of his boner quivering between my wife's thighs.

"Peter always gets hard when I pinch his nipples," says Susan. She toys with her husband's nipple affectionately.

My wife looks me in the eye as she reached down between her legs and pinches the head of Oscar's cock between her fingers. "Oh yes, I see," said my wife. Oscar groaned again. I notice his right hand slip down under the water to grip her buttock. "How are you doing, dear?" my wife asked sweetly. "Are you OK?"

I could barely breathe. "I - I don't think so," I admit.

"Is it OK if Oscar pinches MY nipples?" my wife asks me. She takes his left hand and puts it on her right breast, keeping a grip on his cock with her other hand. Oscar doesn't wait for my permission and just started fondling her boob, weighing it's white heft in his brown hand, then seeking out and tweaking her pink nipple, tugging on it, stretching her boob out. She puts her head on Oscar's shoulder and gazes into my eyes as she strokes his thing. "Hi!" she says to me.

"Hi," I reply. I want to ask her to stop now, but I can't get up the nerve.

Angie turns and starts licking Oscar's neck making him moan with pleasure. She reaches her other hand down and bends her knee up so that I can see her fondling his nuts under the water. I see his right hand slip under her as his fingers toy with her shaved labia. His left hand moves from one of my wife's tits to the other, squeezing them and pinching her nipples at will. She is wriggling with pleasure, tugging more insistently on his shaft with her left hand as she rubs his balls with her right.

I look over and see that Susan is bouncing up and down on her husband's cock as they watch my wife with Oscar.

"You are making me hot, you guys," says Catie. She has her hand between her legs and is rubbing her clit as she watches my wife and Oscar getting it on.

I am distracted by the sight of Catie pleasuring herself. I am on the verge of asking her if she wants some help before I come to my senses. This is crazy, we can't do this.

I look up and see Angie on her knees before Oscar, her bare back to me, head bobbing up and down, Oscar' head is thrown back against the edge of the tub and he's groaning with pleasure.

"Angie!" I cry. "Come on, that's going too far."

My wife lifts her head off of Oscar's cock and turns to look at me blearily. I watch her hard nipple brush the head of his cock as she grips the shaft.

"What? Oh, jeez, sorry honey. Is this freaking you out?" asks my wife.

"Yes, actually," I say. I put my hand over my cock to hide my erection. "Can you just disengage and de-escalate this situation for a minute?"

"Right, of course," says my wife. She releases Oscar's cock and sits back on her heels. "Let's just take a break for a moment."

Oscar reaches out and grabs my wife my the waist and spins her around making her squeal.

"Oscar, we are trying to slow it down a little here," I say.

"Oh yeah, I totally understand how you feel," he tells me. Meanwhile he bends my wife over and props her elbows up on the edge of the bath so that she is bent over with her rump facing him. He is on his knees and his eager cock is sticking straight up in the air in anticipation as he positions himself behind my wife. She looks back over her shoulder at him with a grin.

"Cut the shit Oscar," I say.

"Let me just do something," he says. He bends over my wife, starts nibbling the back of her neck, reaches down and cups her dangling boobs in his hand. He's hunched over her now, his dong pressing against her from behind, ready to penetrate.

I jump to my feet. "Oscar! Stop it I said!" I am about to lunge forward and pull this interloper off of my wife. I've had enough of this.

Suddenly Peter and Susan are blocking my path. She gives me a shove backward and I almost slip.

"It's not your consent he needs to ask for, Sam," she tells me angrily.

"Yes Sam, maybe you should go back up to your room if you can't be an adult about this," says Peter sadly.

"Be an adult? This guy is molesting my wife," I say.

"Seems like she's pretty into it," says Catie. "She was just sucking his penis after all."

My stomach drops to hear Catie speak the facts so plainly.

I hear a slapping sound and my wife moaning. Oscar is gripping her soft hips and fucking her from behind now, his hips slapping against her plump ass cheeks. I can see his big brown cock stabbing into my cute little wife. Thrusting between her swollen pink pussy lips. I want to push past these oldsters and punch that smug pseudo-spiritual Mexican right in the face for violating my wife like this.

"Let's just ask her," I say. "Angie, a minute ago you wanted to cool this off. Are you consenting to this?"

"Oh, oh, oh," groans my wife. "Oh god, ahhh!"

"Angie, are you OK?" I cry. "It sounds like he's really hurting her, Susan."

"Um, those aren't cries of pain, OK. You need to learn the difference."

"Angie!" I call.

My wife looks over at me in confusion. Her cheeks are roay and her pendulous breasts are swinging back and forth as Oscar desecrates our marriage. "Honey, I can't talk right now, too busy," she mumbles. I realize with horror that she has one hand between her legs and is masturbating herself as Oscar dogs her. She is shuddering now, crying out in passion.'

"Yeah, bitch, take that dick," grunts Oscar. His animal nature coming out now that he has his dick inside my wife.

"Cum inside me," she urges.

"Angie!" I scream. "What are you saying?"

She looks over at me foggily. "Sam? Oh, sorry, baby, I thought you left. Don't watch this part. I think he's cumming inside me now."

Sure enough, I see Oscar's butt cheeks tense as he stops pumping away on my wife from behind and just grinds himself into her. His face is contorted and purple as he empties his load into my woman.

"Fuck, fuck," he cries. "That pussy tight as fuck, bitch."

Angie is laughing. "Uh, thanks? I guess?"

"I sort of took it as a compliment when he started talking dirty to me," admits Catie.

"This is so fucked up you guys. Not cool," I say. I feel like I'm whining and I accidentally find myself staring at Susan's big white boobs as she stands in front my wife, protecting Oscar and Angie's coitus from my intervention.

"It's polite to make eye contact in the baths, Sam," Susan tell me coldly. I notice her nipples getting hard as I examine them.

"Oh, relax Susan," says Peter. "You have nice boobs. Guys are going to stare sometimes."

"That's true," she admits reluctantly, but she folds her arms over her chest to prevent me fro looking at her nipples any more.

I feel myself blushing. Then I see Oscar pull his limp deflated cock out of my wife and a big blob of pearly cum appears appears drooling out of the red inflamed entrance to my wife's vagina.

"Jesus Angie, you are in the fertile part of your cycle too," I complain.

"Sorry, honey. I guess we got a little carried away. It won't happen again, I promise," My wife sticks a finger into her cunt, pulls out a glob of Oscar's cum, puts it into her mouth and sucks it from her fingers, looking Oscar in the eye as she does so.

"Angie!" I say.

"What?" she says. She seems annoyed.

"Do you have to slurp down his cum right in front of me like that?" I say. "It feels pretty humiliating."

"Uh, sort of?" she admits. "He just got done fucking the daylights out of me. I need to show him some appreciation, don't I?"

"What about me?" I ask.

"I don't know. I mean, I guess you are going to need to find a way to deal with your emotions or whatever. I'm flying on endorphins right now. I can't really think straight. I'm sort of cock drunk."

"That's how I felt," agrees Catie.

Oscar shrugs his shoulders at me. "Sorry dude, I can't help being a stud." I look at his big brown meat dangling loose between his legs with disgust.

"Uh, fuck off, Oscar," I say.

Oscar flexes a muscular right arm and points at me menacingly. "Now, now, don't you get testy," he says.

"Don't beat up my husband, Oscar. Use that testosterone of your to fuck me some more," begs my wife.

"Ah, ok, but let's go back to your room. I don't like the vibe around here any more," says Oscar.

"Hey, don't go guys, I was getting off on watching," pouts Catie.

"You can join us if you want," offers Oscar.

The prick gives me a wink as he walks off with two gorgeous naked ladies under his arms, my mature full figured wife on one side, slim nubile Catie on the other, both women with matching shaved cooches, they trio strolls off dripping and nude together.

"It's a real shame you had to spoil the fun," sighs Peter as he and Susan sink back into the stinking hot spring bath.

"Oh, yeah, I'm such a goddamn spoilsport, aren't I?" I say. "I should really get more attuned with my chakras so that I can properly enjoy watching strange men fuck my wife!" My hands are claw-like and shaking in fury before me.

"Oh don't be such a drama queen, it's only a bit of playful sex," says Susan. "Get over yourself for Chrissake."

"I'm not some dippy hippie, Susan!" I spit.

"Neither am I, I'm in commercial real estate," she sniffs. "Peter and I could probably buy and sell you a few times over."

Peter looks pained at his wife's outburst, and I feel deflated. I wrap a towel around myself and head out. A beautiful young girl with amazing breasts and womanly hips approaches me, stark naked. She smiles at me warmly. I catch myself looking at her body, make eye contact long enough to return the smile and then make my way back to the dressing room, trying to push down my boner as I jostle for space with naked men and women packed in around me, all of us trying to dress in the tiny dressing room.

When I get back to our room, I walk in to find Oscar on top of my spread eagle wife on our bed. He is ploughing her missionary style, Catie kneeling beside them, fingering herself and holding Oscar's huge brown nutsack as he pounds my wife.

He looks up at me angrily as I enter. "Do you mind? We would like some privacy here."

"Sorry honey, can you go wait for us in the dining room?" asks my wife contritely.

I slam the door and storm away. The threesome arrive to dinner an hour later and I glower at them throughout the meal, my wife hanging shamelessly on Oscar, reaching into his open shirt and rubbing his hairy chest the entire time, Catie, Peter, and Susan all looking on approvingly. I feel utterly humiliated. Angie even suggests that I take meditation instruction from Oscar to help me calm my mind. As though I would sit and let that smug asshole guide me through relaxation when my main stress is the fact that he's fucking my wife. When they agree that Angie should take classes from him, I'm shocked at the price. What could be more humiliating that having to pay a charlatan to fuck your own wife on an ongoing basis? I'm going to need something a lot stronger than meditation to get me through this.

12