A Visit to the Spa 02 - Nick Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aromatherapy and the smoothie that increases that treatment," Ryan told him.

The other man, who was clean-shaven and blond, nodded. "And what exactly did you bring us here for? Just to show him off?"

"No," Ryan replied. "To thank you for being such wonderful, regular clients for several years now, and to introduce you to our newest employee, and how he can help you relax."

The bearded man looked Nick up and down. "Mmm, I can think of a couple of ways..."

"Nick," Ryan said, and Nick felt something inside of him perk up. His senses were focused on Ryan. "Take off your bathrobe and give it to me."

Nick untied the knot, and let the bathrobe slide down his arms. Part of him felt awkward, standing naked in front of two men he didn't even know, but he also felt a wave of happiness as he gave Ryan the bathrobe. It was fine, Ryan wanted him to do this.

"Very nice," the blond man murmured. "How long do we have?"

Ryan checked his watch. "The spa closes at six today, so until a quarter to six. Or until you get bored with him. You two are free to leave this area and enter as you choose." He turned to Nick. "You are to stay here until I get you, or in case of an emergency, understood?"

"Understood," Nick replied, and smiled. Of course he would stay. He had to help these two clients relax. That was what he'd been hired to do.

Ryan smiled, then opened the door. "Oh, I will pass on what's going on in here to our other VIP clients, if I see any. I'm sure others would love to make use of Nick's services too."

"So you're saying, fuck him before anyone else comes in?" the bearded man asked. "No problem."

"Take your time, Jack," Ryan said. "It's one o'clock now, you still have plenty of time to fuck him."

Nick smiled at Jack. A small part of his brain thought it was weird that they were talking about him like that, about fucking him. Jack should ask Nick if that was okay, not just assume. But then, Nick was here to make them relax, and Jack was handsome and Nick wanted the man to fuck him.

Ryan left, and Jack and the other man wasted no time coming over to Nick, and running their hands over his body.

Nick moaned when the blond man wrapped his hand around his cock, and he thrust his hips forward. "Mmm, eager boy," the man said, tugging on his cock slowly.

"And a nice ass," Jack replied, standing behind Nick. He squeezes Nick's ass firmly, until Nick yelped. "Yeah, I definitely want to fuck you."

"Yes," Nick managed, and groaned as he felt a rush of happiness. "Fuck me."

Jack moved away from him, over to the cupboards near the massage tables to grab some lube.

The blond man continued to pump his cock. "I think I'll just watch," he said. "So make sure to be entertaining."

Nick nodded. He could do that. Part of him felt embarrassed at the thought of having someone look at him while being fucked, being exposed like that, but mostly Nick looked forward to obeying and pleasing the man. He would make sure the man would be entertained.

Jack returned, and opened his bathrobe. "What were you planning on, Bill?"

Bill sat down on the couch, and opened the bottle of wine. "Watching." He poured himself a glass.

Nick was too busy staring at Jack's naked body. He was hairy all over, and his thick cock jutted out amidst dark pubic hair. Jack was already half-hard, and Nick felt his own body aching with the need to have his cock inside of him.

"Of course you want to watch." Jack snorted, and sat down on the other couch. He let some lube fall into the palm of his hand, and wrapped that hand around his dick. He let out a groan as his dick hardened, and he looked at Nick. "Come here, boy."

Nick rushed over, standing by Jack's side. "Yes, Jack?"

"Hmm, I don't think so," Bill said, sipping his wine. "You should call us 'sir'. Same goes for other VIP clients who come here, boy. Treat us with respect."

"Unless they want to be called something else," Jack replied, still pumping his own dick. "But yes, call me 'sir' as well."

Nick nodded quickly. How embarrassing, he had displeased Jack and Bill! "Sorry, sir," he replied, and smiled at the rush of happiness and satisfaction.

"Turn around, show me that cute little butt of yours."

Nick turned around. To his left was the couch with Bill on, who was watching him and sipping his wine. His other hand was resting on his thigh, and he had pulled his bathrobe to the side. His cock was hardening as well, just from watching Nick.

Nick stayed still as Jack's hands slid over his ass, then two fingers slipped inside of him. He groaned, pushing back. He really wanted to be fucked, ever since Jack had mentioned that he was going to do that.

"Ooh, eager slut, are we?" Jack teased him. "Eager to get fucked?"

"Yes, sir," Nick managed, pushing back more. It felt so good, those fingers inside of him, Bill watching him with desire in his eyes. It didn't matter that he looked like an eager slut. If Jack and Bill liked him like that, Nick would be one. He moaned as Jack pushed in a third finger.

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking you, boy," Jack told him. "You feel pretty tight. How long has it been since you got fucked?"

Why did they have to ask such embarrassing questions? But if they wanted to know, Nick had to answer. "Three months, sir."

Both Bill and Jack scoffed at that. "Come on, a pretty boy like you, and you haven't been fucked in three months?!"

"No, sir," Nick mumbled, biting his lip. He had disappointed them somehow, and he felt guilty.

"Well, we'll have to rectify that!" Jack removed his fingers from Nick's ass, grabbed his hips, and pulled him down into his lap.

Nick moved with him, glad to be able to please Jack. He waited as Jack lined his cock up with Nick's slick asshole, and only moved down when Jack pulled him closer. He closed his eyes as Jack's thick cock slide inside of him. It hurt a little, since Jack was moving faster than Nick would've liked, but Nick didn't protest. He had to please Jack, and this was what Jack wanted.

He moaned as Jack's dick slid even deeper, stretching his hole and filling him up.

"Yeah, you like that, boy?" Jack murmured, stroking Nick's stomach. "You like a big cock up your ass?"

"Yes, sir," he managed, whimpering slightly.

"Say it," Bill said. "Go on, tell us that how much you love getting fucked."

Nick moaned. "I love - love having a big dick inside of me," he managed. He felt flush with embarrassment at having to say things like that, but happy that he was making Bill happy. "I love being filled up, and a thick cock feels so good inside of me, please!"

Jack pulled him down hard, so his cock was buried deep inside of Nick. "Like that?"

"Yes!" Nick moaned, panting hard. It hurt, but it also felt amazing. He glanced at Bill, who was idly stroking his cock. "Yes, sir, it feels good."

"Now start fucking yourself on my cock," Jack told him. One hand rested Nick's hip.

Nick began to slide up before moving back down, slowly at first. He moaned every time he pushed back down, loving the feeling of being filled up again. As his body adjusted to the big dick inside of him, he began to move faster and faster.

"Oh yeah," Jack groaned behind him. His hand was stroking Nick's chest now. "Bounce up and down, you little slut."

Nick moaned as he made himself move faster. It felt so good, fucking himself on Jack's cock while Bill watched. He hoped he was entertaining enough to please the blond man.

Jack kept stroking Nick's chest, one hand sliding up to pinch and tweak his nipple, the other hand sliding down to stroke his cock. "You only had the smoothie to make you more obedient, right?"

"Yes, sir," he moaned. Ooh, this felt so good. Having his nipples pinched hurt, but Jack liked it.

"Then you're free to come any time you like, boy."

"Thank you, sir," Nick replied. He was close, so close, and he pushed back down harder, wanting to be filled up completely. "Ah, ah, sir!" he moaned, slamming back down and coming. He was shuddering in Jack's arms as pleasure overwhelmed him.

"Ssh, good boy," Jack murmured into his ears. "Yes, enjoy it. Feels good, doesn't it, coming on a guy's cock like that."

Nick whimpered as his orgasm faded. "Y-yes, sir," he said. His come had landed on the table, and he bit his lip. Should he clean that up? No one had told him to.

Jack kept stroking his chest. "I'm sure you'll get to do that lots more times while you work here," he said. "Plenty of us will want to fuck you, boy."

"That's good," Nick replied, his head still swimming. He felt so happy, so much pleasure, it was hard to think.

Jack grabbed him by his hips, pushing him up a few inches. "Stay still."

Nick was about to ask why, then he gasped as Jack started pounding his ass hard and deep. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room, and Nick moaned.

"Gonna fill you up, boy," Jack grunted, "gonna fill you with my come."

"Yes, sir, please," Nick managed. He wanted Jack to fill him up like that.

Jack kept pounding him until it was starting to hurt, but Nick stayed in place, waiting for Jack to come inside of him. Eventually, Jack slammed in hard and groaned, his dick twitching inside Nick's ass. He pulled Nick back down with him, sagging against the back of the couch.

Jack's breath was hot against the nape of Nick's neck, and Nick remained quiet as Jack came down from his orgasm. "You gotta fuck him, Bill. Nice, tight ass," Jack said, his voice low. He pushed against Nick's back until Nick had to get up and off of him.

Nick's legs were wobbly under him, and he felt Jack's come drip down out of his asshole. He looked at Bill hesitantly. The man hadn't told him to do anything, so Nick waited.

Bill eyed him. "Hmm, maybe later." He spread his legs, showing Nick his hard cock. It was longer than Jack's. "Get on your knees and suck me off, boy."

Nick eagerly got down in front of him, opening his mouth and taking the tip of his cock inside. He rested his hands on Bill's strong thighs, and he moaned as he let Bill's cock slide in deeper. One of Bill's hands rested on Nick's shoulders.

"Nice and slow, boy. Let me enjoy the view," Bill chuckled.

Nick nodded, and slowed down, tilting his head so Bill could see his dick slide in and out Nick's mouth.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Jack get up and tie up his bathrobe again. "You enjoy yourself, Bill, see you later."

"Later, Jack!" Bill called after him.

Nick remained quiet as he kept sucking Bill's cock. He hoped Jack would be back soon, so he could fuck Nick again, or maybe Nick could please him in some other way. Until then, he would happily suck Bill off.

Nick liked sucking Bill off. He liked the pleased groans, and the way Bill would tell him he was doing good every now and then. Sucking dicks was easy. Just bob up and down, and focus on making the man feel good. Nick liked doing that, and it made him happy.

He heard the door open again.

"This is where - oh, excellent." A man's voice came from behind Nick.

"This is so unfair." Sulky, and closer in age to Nick.

"Well, if you think is unfair, you shouldn't have been such a brat!"

"I wasn't even -" There was a loud slap, flesh against flesh. "Ouch! You don't need to spank me, geez."

"You clearly need the punishment, brat."

Nick glanced up at Bill, whose eyes were on the two men behind Nick. Clearly, the duo was together, and the younger man had disappointed the older one. Nick couldn't imagine why the younger man had done that. Obedience was important. It made you feel happy.

He kept sucking as the older man ordered his brat to take off his bathrobe, and he heard someone sit down on the couch.

"Come on, brat."

A sigh. "Do I have to? And stopping calling me 'brat'."

"I'll stop calling you a brat once you stop behaving as one. Come on."

Now Nick realised that the older man was patting his thighs, and that the young man would get spanked some more. No doubt he deserved it.

"Fine, Master," the young man mumbled.

Bill's fingers dug into Nick's shoulders as he watched the duo arrange themselves. Part of Nick wished he could watch too, but no, he had to focus on pleasing Bill first.

Nick kept sucking, and let Bill's cock slide down his throat as he listened to the young man getting spanked. He listened to the noises and whimpers from the young man, and his own cock jerked as the sounds of the man's hand hitting the ass of the young man.

Bill's eyes were on them the entire time, and he began to thrust his hips up, almost fucking Nick's mouth. Nick could taste the pre-come, and a few thrusts after that, Bill came inside his mouth, filling it with his salty come. Nick swallowed eagerly, licking Bill's cock clean. Only then did he sit back and turn around.

The young man being spanked had curly, dark hair and blue eyes, and he gasped every time his Master spanked him. He squirmed on the older man's lap. The older man had a few strands of grey in his hair, and dark eyes. He smiled as he kept spanking the young man, grinning as he hit his ass hard. The young man's ass was turning red already, and Nick watched quietly as the spanking continued.

Eventually, the older man pushed the young man off of his lap. "That's enough, brat."

"Thank you, Master," the young man replied, giving his Master a little smile.

His Master smiled back. "You just need a firm hand, don't you?" His voice was tender, and Nick smiled. These two clearly cared about each other very much. "But you're still being punished, brat. Sit down on the couch."

The brat sat down, his own cock half-hard from being spanked, and he squirmed as he sat down. He had to hurt from being spanked, and sitting down was probably making him more uncomfortable.

His Master turned to Nick. "You, suck off my boy. Make it good."

Nick crawled over, feeling slightly confused. If the brat was being punished, why was he getting a blowjob? But the brat's Master knew best. Nick smiled up at the brat, who gave Nick a nervous smile in return.

"Master, please, not a blowjob! It's unfair!" he asked, looking at his Master.

"You should've thought about that before you disobeyed me," his Master replied, his voice stern now. "Besides, you like getting blowjobs."

The brat pouted. "Yeah, when I get to come."

Bill laughed at that. "Oh, you gave him the blue one? That is cruel. Well done."

"It was necessary," his Master replied. "He came without my permission. He knows the rules. You, start sucking off my boy. I want to see him squirm and beg."

Nick started licking the brat's cock. It was smaller than Bill's, but still pretty big. He let it slide inside his mouth, and the brat moaned, spreading his legs further.

"Oooh, you're good at this," he moaned, as Nick took him deeper. "Oh, fuck, please!"

Nick smiled at that. He was giving a good blowjob, and pleasing this young man. He felt happy and pleased, knowing he was being good. If only the brat had been obedient too, he wouldn't need punishment.

He kept sucking and licking, and he felt the young man's thighs tremble under his hands. With anyone else, Nick would've assumed he was close to coming, but the young man kept squirming underneath him, and panting hard.

"Please," he moaned. "Oh God, please, I wanna come. Master, please!" He groaned, punching the seat of the couch in frustration.

Nick kept bobbing his head up and down. The cock in his mouth was achingly hard, and he wondered how long ago the brat had drunk the blue smoothie.

"That's it," his Master said, sounding pleased. "That's what I wanted to see. Beg for it, boy. Remember this feeling next time you jerk off and come without my permission."

"Please, Master, please!" he moaned again. "Let me come. I'll do anything."

"You know very well that you have to wait until the smoothie wears off," his Master told him. Nick heard him get up.

Nick glanced up to see the brat's eyes were wide and desperate. His chest was glistening, and he was squirming in place. He was obviously very desperate to come. Nick was certain this wasn't the first time since he had drank the smoothie that he was getting pleasured but unable to come.

His master moved around the room, pouring a glass of wine, and holding it to his boy's lips. The brat drank eagerly, thanking his Master.

"Please," the brat moaned. "Please, just - just make him stop! It feels so good!"

His Master smiled down at him. "I've never known you to want a blowjob to stop before getting to come," he murmured.

"Please, Master!"

"Very well," his Master replied. "How about this? I fuck this good, obedient boy here -" He leaned down to pat Nick on his head. "And when I come, he'll stop sucking you off."

The brat groaned. "You're gonna fuck him?"

"Well, you don't deserve a good fuck, do you?"

The brat pouted again. "Yes, Master." He watched jealously as his Master moved until he was behind Nick.

Nick felt the man's hands on his hips, then spreading his cheeks. He looked up at the brat, looking apologetic, but the brat only had eyes for his Master. Desire and jealousy were blatant in his bright eyes.

"He's been fucked recently, hasn't he?"

"Yeah, Jack fucked him earlier. I don't think he needs any more lube," Bill replied.

"No, he looks slick enough, and the come should help."

Nick moaned around the brat's cock as his Master pushed his thick dick inside Nick's ass. He was thicker than Jack, and Nick kept moaning as he slid in deeper. Oh, it felt so good! Why had this brat disobeyed his Master? Not being fucked was definitely punishment if it meant missing out on a dick as nice as this.

"Oh yeah," his Master groaned, pushing in deeper. "Mmm, you feel good." He patted Nick's lower back. "Very nice. Very tight."

"Master," his brat whimpered.

"Oh, shush, boy! You sit there and enjoy your blowjob. You won't be getting another one any time soon."

Nick watched as the brat's face reddened, and he squirmed on the couch. "But Master..."

"Best behaviour, brat," his Master said, pushing in deeper. "Very best behaviour." He chuckled. "Or I might bring this boy home instead. He's a very good, very obedient boy."

"Well, he did have a smoothie to help him along," Bill commented. "But yes. Very well behaved."

Nick felt another wave of pleasure as the brat's Master fucked him. Yes, he was good and obedient. Yes, he behaved. He gave pleasure to these men, that was what he was for. It gave him pleasure to please them.

He kept moaning around the brat's cock every time his Master thrust in deeper. His own cock was fully hard already.

Above him, the brat's eyes kept darting jealously from Nick's face to that of his Master's. He was quieter now, still squirming as Nick sucked his cock, but he had stopped begging. He had accepted his punishment. Nick smiled, glad the brat was finally obeying. As much as he loved the brat's Master dick and how good it felt inside of him, what he really wanted was for the two of them to make each other happy. It seemed that they really cared about each other. If only the brat could be more obedient. Nick was happy to help him learn that.

Every thrust from the brat's Master made Nick move forward, taking the brat's cock deeper. He relaxed, letting the brat's Master set the pace, letting the other man drive him back and forth as he kept thrusting.

Nick moaned, and he could feel his own orgasm building. It felt so good, being filled up and fucked hard, and he liked the soft little whimpers from the brat he was still sucking off. Nick whimpered, and raised his head as he came, moaning out loud.

"That could've been you, brat," the older man behind Nick said. "That could've been you, coming as I fucked you. Shame."

Nick moaned as the man kept fucking him. "Oooh, yes!"

"Go back to sucking him off," the brat's Master ordered, and Nick obeyed.

He moaned quietly. Yes, he had to obey and please these men. He had to make them happy. He dutifully focused on the cock in his mouth, and on making the young man moan and squirm.