A Visit to the Spa 02 - Nick Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Master kept fucking him hard and deep, Nick taking his thrusts even though it was starting to hurt a little. The thrusts sped up, and soon, the man pushed in hard and filled him up with come. He groaned, his dick twitching inside of Nick's ass.

Nick looked up. The brat's eyes were on his Master, looking sad and wistful. Nick felt bad for him. The young man clearly wanted to please his Master, and Nick was sure he would be more obedient from now on.

Eventually, the brat's Master pulled his dick out of Nick. "Enough, boy," he said, stroking Nick's shoulder. "You did very well." He turned to his boy. "And you, I hope you learned a lesson."

"Yes, Master," the brat said immediately. His cock was aching and red, shining with Nick's spit. "I'm sorry, Master, please, fuck me instead, anything you want!"

His master smiled and took his hand to help him up. "Hmm, we'll see." He ran his fingers through his boy's hair. "I do want to fuck you before the smoothie stops working. You look beautiful squirming and begging to come."

Nick smiled at how happy the brat looked at that.

"Thank you, Master," the young man replied, and allowed his Master to help him into his bathrobe.

"Now, let's relax in one the saunas, shall we?" the brat's Master looked down at Nick. "And thank you."

"No problem, sir!" Nick replied cheerfully.

He got up, and feeling slightly at a loss for what to do, he turned to Bill.

"Oh, have a seat," Bill said, patting the couch next to him. He wrapped an arm around Nick as Nick settled down. "Good boy. You could do with a short break. I'm sure there'll be others here soon."

Nick relaxed against him. "Thank you, sir," he murmured.

It was only a few minutes before three men came in, one after another. Nick was soon back on his knees, sucking one man off while another fucked him, and after the first one had come in his mouth, the third insisted on sharing his ass.

It took more lube for the two big dicks to fit inside of Nick, but Nick was overwhelmed with happiness when he was filled like that by the two men. He was floating on bliss, and he could only moan as they fucked him. He never wanted the feeling to end, he felt so good.

Thoughts came slow, but it was okay. There were plenty of men who told him what to do, how to lie or kneel or bend over as they fucked him or used his mouth. He was struggling to keep track of how many men entered the VIP area or left it after giving him a quick fuck, and how long those stayed who made use of him. It didn't matter who fucked him, so long as Nick made them happy, and listened, and obeyed them. He had to please them, and he felt a rush of bliss every time one of the older men called him a 'good boy' or a 'good slut', or when they groaned in pleasure as they fucked Nick.

He noticed that he was getting covered in come, pushed down on the seat of the couch as two guys jerked off over his chest, their come covering his chest and stomach. He smiled up at them, and one of them aimed for his face.

Nick giggled. He liked being covered in come. It was proof of how happy he was making these men. Time flew by as strong hands touched him everywhere, moving him in the right position. Big dicks filled his ass and mouth and eager hands. He also loved the feeling of the men's bodies against him, so much stronger and muscular than his own.

He lost count of how many times he came, and of how many times men came inside of him or on his skin. He felt two strong hands push him down on the couch, and he spread his thighs, waiting for those hands to touch his dick. It hurt if someone touched it, since Nick had come so many times, but he would squirm and moan if that was what this man wanted him to do.

He felt a gentle hand brush his cheek.

"Nick? Hey, Nick?"

"Huh?" he asked. He looked up, and saw it was Ryan. "Hi!" he said happily. Did Ryan want to fuck him? That was great! "You wanna fuck me?"

Ryan smiled down at him. "Maybe some other time. The spa is closing in fifteen minutes." His eyes swept down Nick's body. "And you look a little fucked out for now, Nick."

Nick felt confused. "But you wanna fuck me?"

"Mmm, definitely, but some other time." Ryan laughed. "Look at you, you've gone all cock dumb, haven't you?"

"Yes, sir?" Nick tried. Was that the right answer?

Ryan smiled down at him. "Thought so. Well, you definitely looked like you had a good time. I heard some very great things about you from our VIP clients. They were very pleased with you."

"Thanks, sir," Nick replied, smiling as he felt a wave of happiness. He had done good!

Ryan pulled him to his feet. "For now, let's get you cleaned up and wait for that smoothie to wear off some more. What can I say, I want to wait with fucking you until I'm sure you'll remember."

Nick looked up at him and nodded. "Whatever you want, sir," he replied, and smiled. He couldn't wait Ryan to fuck him.

This job at the spa was gonna be the best job ever.