A Visit to the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel pulled a face. The young man wasn't choosing any of his own food, what a weirdo. He grabbed his own tray, along with a plate, and went to get a few sandwiches to start with. He leaned over to grab a few ham sandwiches from one of the trays on the buffet table, and started when he felt a hand fondle his butt.

He jerked back, turning around, but none of the three men who were standing nearby looked guilty. He frowned, hurrying along with his tray.

The same thing happened when he was putting some scrambled eggs and bacon on his plate. He had to lean across the table to get at the pans, and again he felt a large hand run up his thigh and squeezing his ass before letting go.

He glared at the man who was standing next to him, who gave him such a firm glare back that Samuel didn't say anything. That guy probably hadn't groped him anyway.

He took his tray and decided to sit down and eat. At least no one would grope him now, and the two sandwiches and the scrambled eggs and bacon were fine, along with the orange juice. There was a brochure of the spa centre lying on the table, and Samuel decided to read it once he had finished eating. The more he knew about the treatments he had had, the better, and he didn't want to have another treatment where he didn't know what it was gonna do.

He had just swallowed the first bite off his sandwich when someone stopped next to him.

"Oh, hello, is that you?"

He looked up to see it was the man who he had talked to earlier that morning, when he was waiting for his facial treatment. It seemed so long ago now. "Uhm, hi," he said. He didn't remember the other man being so tall, but of course, they had both been sitting down.

The older man smiled down at him. "I see your facial went well," he said, looking Samuel up and down. "Very well."

Samuel touched his jaw self-consciously. "Yeah, yeah, it did."

The man took the other seat at the table and sat down. "You don't mind if I join you, right?"

Samuel shook his head. He could see a fine sheen of sweat cover the man's face, and what was visible of his chest. The man's robe was tied loosely, and Samuel could see the man's chest hair was dark and damp. "That's fine," he said. After all, he had had a nice chat with this man earlier.

"I thought so," the man said. "I'm Brandon. And you are?"

"Samuel." They shook hands, Brandon's grip firm.

"Have you had any treatments apart from that facial, Samuel?" Brandon asked, studying his face.

Samuel shook his head. Part of him wanted to tell the truth, but he remembered Nick's warning. "Did you go to the sauna after your massage?" he asked.

Brandon looked down at himself. "Oh, yes. It's very enjoyable and relaxing. Although I still feel warm." He picked up the spa's brochure, fanning himself with it. "You should try it."

Samuel was hit by the smell of Brandon's sweat, and closed his eyes for a moment. Yes, he should go to the sauna with Brandon. That was a great idea. "Yeah," he said, feeling a little dazed and blinking slowly.

Brandon put the brochure down. "Really?"

Samuel was about to nod, then he remembered that being around sweaty men was a bad idea. He'd end up obeying them, just like he had been about to obey Brandon, who hadn't even known about the effect he had on Samuel. "Uhm, maybe," he replied. "I don't know, I think I have more treatments for today."

Brandon nodded. "Ah yes, of course. They're a gift, right? Your Daddy will be very pleased by the result, I'm sure."

Samuel felt his cheeks redden. "I don't have a Daddy! I mean, not like - not that kind!" he stammered.

Brandon's eyes widened in surprise. "You don't?" Then he smiled. "Well, I'll grab something to eat, and we'll continue our chat. I'll bring you something too." He smiled down at Samuel before leaving for the buffet.

Samuel frowned, looking down at his plate. He still had plenty to eat, why did Brandon want to bring him anything? It was nice, he supposed. Maybe Brandon just noticed he was new to the centre and wanted to be polite.

He still felt embarrassed about Brandon assuming he had a sugar daddy of some sort. Damn, he must really look like some sort of pampered boy right now. He glanced down at himself. Well, he did look like that, with his delicate face and smooth skin. He looked so different from this morning, he was surprised Brandon had recognized him at all.

Brandon returned, his own plate filled with sandwiches, a salad bowl, some yoghurt, two sausages and a boiled egg. He put down a glass in front of Samuel. It was a pink smoothie. "There, drink up."

Samuel's hand was already wrapped around the glass when he shook his head. "I'm not supposed to drink the smoothies." Nick hadn't told him what the additional effects were, but Samuel was sure they wouldn't suddenly restore his body to its normal self.

Brandon tutted. "Why not? They're good for you." He leaned closer and fixed Samuel with a stern gaze. "Samuel, drink the smoothie."

Samuel found himself nodding. He brought the glass to his lips, and started drinking it. It was sweet, too sweet, but Samuel couldn't stop gulping it down, even if the taste made him wince. It tasted a little bit like strawberries, but the sweetness was too overwhelming. He put down the empty glass, wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his bathrobe. "Thanks, Brandon."

Brandon smiled at him. "There's a good boy," he said, putting his hand on Samuel's thigh, just below the hem of his bathrobe. "I'm surprised you haven't already got a Daddy, but then, you didn't look this pretty this morning."

Samuel found himself blushing. "Oh, uhm, thanks?" He was feeling warm all over. "I was surprised you recognized me."

"Yes, you do look very different," Brandon replied, studying him again. He leaned in, his hand sliding up Samuel's thigh. "The Twink Special, unless I'm mistaken?"

Samuel gasped. "How did you know?" he asked. Nick had told him no one would be able to tell!

Brandon's smile widened, his fingers stroking Samuel's inner thigh. "I've been a customer here long enough to know exactly what each treatment does. A guy like you, coming in looking like you did and now sitting here, looking all pretty, well, only one treatment does that. And from the way you responded when I was fanning myself, you had the aromatherapy too? While listening to some nice music?" He smirked, and his fingers kept stroking Samuel's inner thigh. "You want to obey me, don't you?"

Samuel nodded. "Yeah." Part of him thought it was bad, that he wanted to obey Brandon, and that he was letting Brandon touch him like this, but he couldn't figure out why. Brandon seemed like a nice guy. He had brought Samuel something nice to drink, after all.

Brandon chuckled. "I've had a few of my boys undergo the Twink Special too. Worth every cent. Which makes me wonder, who is paying for your treatment, Samuel?"

"Oh, Cindy is," he replied, groaning softly when he felt Brandon's hand on his balls. "She's my girlfriend. Well, she was. She's my ex." It was getting difficult to think. He just felt so good and warm, and Brandon was fondling his balls and Samuel was starting to feel horny. He could feel his cock harden.

Brandon looked puzzled. "Your ex-girlfriend bought you the Twink Special? Explain, Samuel."

Samuel nodded. "No, she booked me some regular treatment here, as revenge, 'cause she thinks I never took care of myself," he said. "And since she was paying for it I thought I'd get the most expensive treatments." He laughed. "She's gonna be so angry, Brandon, it'll be hilarious."

Brandon laughed. "I think I'm gonna have to ask you for her address."

"Why?" Samuel asked, confused. What did Brandon want with Cindy?

"Because I think I might owe her a 'thank you' card," Brandon replied. His hand, still under the table, was stroking his cock. "I've always wanted to take some straight bro like you and make him into a perfect little twink. Of course, half the work's been done already, but still..." He trailed off and smiled. "Plenty of work that still needs to be done."

Samuel was moaning, thrusting his hips into Brandon's grip. Mmm, it felt so good, and he was feeling so horny...

Brandon tightened his grip on Samuel's cock until it became painful, and Samuel let out a sob. "Hush, boy. You're drawing too much attention. There's no sexual activity allowed in the restaurant. Be quiet."

Samuel closed his mouth, and nodded.

Brandon relaxed his grip and let go of Samuel's cock. "Good boy. Now, I do like showing my boys off, but you should learn when to keep quiet and when to moan like a slut." He gave Brandon's thigh a pat, then pulled his hand away.

Samuel was blushing. "I wasn't moaning like a slut." How could he be a slut? He didn't even like guys!

Brandon shook his head. "You'll learn. Now, finish your lunch, I have plans for you."

He had his first sandwich finished already when he remembered what Nick had told him. "Uhm, I'm supposed to wait for Ryan? He's gonna talk to Cindy."

"Oh, right, Ryan." Brandon smiled at Samuel. "Yes, I can see why you'd want to wait for him. I bet you've listened to him like a good boy already."

"Yes," Samuel said. "It was nice." Not as nice as obeying Brandon, though.

"I'll talk to Ryan and tell him you're with me for now. If he has anything important to say, I'll let you know," Brandon told him.

Samuel nodded. "Okay, Brandon," He was pretty sure that he should be the one to decide whether or not something was important, but then, Brandon knew how things worked around here and Samuel trusted him.

Once Samuel finished his meal, Brandon told him to sit and wait quietly while Brandon finished. "I wonder," Brandon mused, once he finished lunch, "should I get you another smoothie or not?"

Samuel remained quiet. It was Brandon's decision, after all.

"Did you like the smoothie?" Brandon asked.

"It was too sweet," Samuel replied honestly.

"Yes, the pink usually is. Do you know what each one does?" Brandon asked, smirking.

Samuel shook his head. "No."

Brandon pointed at the smoothie stand. "The purple one increases the effects of any treatment you've had so far." He smiled at Samuel. "So, in your case, it would've made you more obedient, but I figured you were being nicely obedient already. The yellow one makes you more aggressive and dominant. The green one is an energy drink, very useful if you want to work out or do something else that requires lots of energy. The blue one stops you from coming. You'll be able to get hard, but you won't be able to come."

Samuel frowned. "But Brandon, why would anyone want that?"

Brandon shrugged. "Well, some guys can't get it up after they've come once, so it's convenient to stop themselves from doing that. And some guys, well, for them it's punishment when they've been naughty." He looked at Samuel. "Now, since you're primed to be obedient, I'm sure that won't be a problem today, but it is one of my favourite punishments for naughty boys. I just love the way they squirm and beg for release when their cocks are achingly hard." He smirked. "Who knows, maybe I'll get you a treatment to make you naughty just so I can punish you."

"What about the pink one?" Samuel asked, so he wouldn't have to think about what Brandon had just said. No, he was just joking around.

"Oh, that makes you incredibly horny. You might already be feeling the effects," Brandon replied.

Samuel was very aware of his hard cock, and blushed. "I am, yes." His hard cock was pushing against the fabric of his towel and his robe. If it wasn't for the fact that he was sitting down at a table, everyone would be able to notice his hard-on.

"Good boy. Now, you sit here and wait. I'll go and talk to Ryan and see if he's spoken to your ex-girlfriend. After that, we can go and have some fun."

Samuel smiled up at him. "Okay!"

Brandon stood up, fixing him with a stern look. "Stay right here, Samuel."

Samuel nodded. Why would he move? Brandon had asked him not to, and it would be embarrassing if the other men here saw how hard he was. He watched Brandon walk toward the reception area, and then he started leafing through the spa centre's brochure.

There were glossy photos of men working out, their sweat-stained shirts tight against their broad chests, and pictures of big, muscular men being massaged by the spa employees. Samuel stared at those pictures without even taking in the words, then blinked. What was going on? Why was he staring at the pictures? He wasn't gay!

He flipped the page, and there was a large picture of three guys in one of the saunas. They had towels wrapped around their waists, but their thick biceps and broad, hairy chests were on display, and Samuel could see the shine of sweat on their bodies. He felt his cock jerk, and he immediately closed the brochure, feeling angry.

He didn't want to be in a sauna with three sweaty, gross dudes. He didn't like saunas, and he didn't like guys, and he wasn't gay! The only reason he was here was because of Cindy, that bitch. Well, she'd pay for her little scheme. He wished he could see the look on her face when Ryan told her how expensive the treatments had been so far.

He eyed the empty lunch plates and the empty smoothie glass. What the fuck had been up with that? Brandon had told him to drink it, and he had. And now he was feeling superhorny, but he couldn't exactly jerk off here. Brandon had told him that sexual activity wasn't allowed here.

Why was he even listening to Brandon anyway? Just because of the hypno-music and the aromatherapy? Samuel shook his head, disgusted at how obedient and pliant he'd been with Brandon. Ugh, he had let the guy fondle him in public! What a pervert.

No, he had to tell Brandon to leave him alone, and maybe it was time that he got out of here. Things had been bad enough so far. He'd been turned into some smooth, hairless pretty boy, his ass had become rounder, his lips plumper, his face more delicate and he had lost muscle in his arms and chest. Who knew what would happen if he stayed? He was already putty in Brandon's hands, and Nick had said that those effects would last all day.

He had to get out of here, but he couldn't make himself get up. Part of it was the embarrassment of being spotted with a hard-on, but part of it was Brandon telling him to stay here. Brandon had been so firm and dominant, Samuel shouldn't disobey.

"Fuck this," he muttered. He wasn't gonna stay here and obey some pervert, just because that pervert was taller and broader and more muscular and smelled really good and musky, and oh God, Samuel's cock jerked again at the thought of Brandon.

He pushed his chair back and got up, covering his groin with his hands so his raging erection would be less obvious. Part of his brain was screaming at him to sit back down before Brandon came back. He made himself move, stepping away from the chair and heading for the reception area. If he remembered the lay-out correctly, the changing area with the lockers was on the other side of the reception area. He could get his stuff and go home.

He kept walking, ignoring the glances from other men, and opened the door to the reception area. He froze when he saw Brandon and Ryan talking, and his first instinct was to go over them and apologise for being here.

But dammit, no, he wasn't some obedient slave, he was his own man! He quietly walked around them, ducking behind other customers in the reception area to avoid being spotted. He was about to open the door to the changing area when he heard his name being called.

"Samuel! Come here."

He found himself turning around at Brandon's commanding voice. It took all his will-power to stay where he was, and he shook his head. He clenched his fists by his side.

Brandon frowned at him. "Samuel, come here!"

He took two steps forward, then stopped. No, he wasn't gonna listen to this pervert! Who knew what that asshole had planned for Samuel? He'd already given him a smoothie to make him horny, no doubt he wanted to take advantage of that.

Brandon exchanged a look with Ryan, and the two men marched over to him. Brandon drew him aside to a quiet corner, away from the customers walking into the changing area. "Samuel, first I tell you to stay in the restaurant, now you refuse to come when I call you over?" Brandon shook his head in disappointment. "I thought you were a good boy."

Samuel felt a rush of embarrassment and guilt flood through. "I'm sorry!" he cried out, biting his lip as he looked up at Brandon. "I just wanted to... I dunno." He tried to think. Why had he been here? He remembered wanting to go to the changing area. He had wanted to leave this place. He was angry over what had happened here. He didn't like it here. Weird things were going on. "I wanted to leave," he said, taking a step away from Brandon.

Brandon wrapped an arm around his shoulder, and pulled him closer. "Oh, Samuel, you naughty boy, wanting to leave already."

"According to your booking, you still have a treatment scheduled," Ryan told him, smirking a little. "A relaxing massage." He held out a printed card with Samuel's schedule. "At three o'clock."

Brandon took the card before Samuel could. "Thank you, I'll make sure he's in the..." Brandon glanced at the card. "Rose Room. Oh, lovely, that's the one all the way in the back of the beauty centre, isn't it? Very quiet. Very relaxing."

Samuel was starting to feel worried. He wanted to leave. At the same time, he really wanted to stay here with Brandon. Brandon was being so nice, looking after Samuel. But part of him kept insisting that he had to get out of here and get away from Brandon.

"Now, Samuel, Ryan has some bad news for you," Brandon told him, moving to stand behind Samuel and wrapping his arms around Samuel's waist. He pulled Samuel closer, pressing his chest against Samuel's back.

Ryan stood in front of him and nodded. "Yes. I have talked to Cindy, and she's refusing to pay."

"What?" Samuel cried out, glad for Brandon to lean against.

"She says she never thought you'd come here in the first place, and that you weren't supposed to get any upgrades. I told her she hadn't specified that you weren't allowed to get upgrades, but she insisted she didn't know that was possible." Ryan shrugged. "Either way, she's willing to pay for the treatments she had booked for you, but she's not paying the extra costs."

"Oh." So much for his plan to make her pay for everything. "She can do that?"

"Well, we can't force her to pay, no. So you're gonna have the cover the rest of your treatments," Ryan explained. "Which is about five thousand bucks so far."

Samuel gasped in shock, leaning back against Brandon. It was so good of him to be here. "I don't have that kind of money!" he said. His freelance programming work paid well enough, but he didn't really have any savings. He had maybe a thousand bucks in his savings account, and there'd be money coming in for a few projects he had finished, but that wouldn't be anywhere near five thousand.

Ryan stared down at him, unimpressed. "Well, you can't leave here until we've worked out the payment."

Samuel bit his lip, feeling thoroughly embarrassed, and looked down out of shame. He couldn't look a man like Ryan in the eyes. That part of him that had been so angry only moments ago had gone quiet, too shocked to hold onto that anger. "I'm sorry, I'll do whatever it takes. I can pay it off in instalments, you can charge interest, I don't care. Please, I'm sorry!"

"Samuel," Brandon said, his voice low behind Samuel. "Don't worry. I'll pay the extra costs."

Samuel turned in Brandon's arms to stare up at him in relief. "You will? Brandon, you're the best!"

Brandon grinned down at him, his hands running down Samuel's back to squeeze his ass firmly. "Mmm, I'm sure you'll pay me back, Samuel. In instalments."

Samuel gasped, wriggling in Brandon's grip. His cock, still hard, was pressed against the fabric of Brandon's robe, and he tried not to rock his hips. It felt pretty good. "Brandon!"