A Visit to Tinseltown Pt. 06

Story Info
Carmella's visit to Los Angeles. More ass play at home.
1.2k words
4.38
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a week-long visit by my very sexy friend and lover, Carmella. They are numbered for convenience, but can be enjoyed in almost any order. -Emmerson

With thanks for inspiration from Omenainen's "Coming Together."

Still naked and limp-dicked, I walked into the kitchen, washed my hands, and gathered the Bloody Mary accoutrement. Carm had followed me, also stark naked and very distracting. The musk of our recent activity clung to her, adding to my difficulty focusing.

No sooner did I settle in one place at the counter, than Carm dropped to her knees on the padded floor mat and took my dick into her mouth.

I twitched away from her.

"Um, Carm, don't you think I should wash first? I was, y'know, in your ass."

"Of course I know, baby. You were wonderful." She closed her mouth around my soft dick once again and started sucking the head. "Besides, you put your tongue straight in my ass. What's the difference?" She returned to slurping my tainted dick

I decided the quicker I make the drinks, the sooner her distractions will become less... distracting.

Ice. Tabasco sauce. Vodka. Tomato juice. Worcestershire sauce.

I started to turn toward the refrigerator, but Carm grabbed my ass, holding me where I was.

"Skip the veggies. We're in a rush here." She gave me a long lick. "I've always wanted to feel a man go from limp to hard, all in my mouth. I just never thought I'd be sitting on a kitchen floor to do it."

And that is exactly what happened. Carmella opened her mouth wide and shoved in most of my penis, soft and folded, then began sucking and licking it everywhere. I felt myself unfolding, rubbing against her cheek, then her teeth, then across her tongue as my cock became engorged.

Fortunately, Bloody Mary is not a difficult drink to make and I had just capped the shaker when Carm said, "Oh my god, wait. Idea."

She slipped around behind me, spreading the cheeks of my ass. "Now."

As I started shaking the drink, Carm shoved her tongue into my ass. My hips were wobbling from the shaking action and her tongue set up a vibration in my ass that was not unpleasant. She reached around and grabbed my now-erect cock, jerking me in the same movement as the shaker. When I started to groan and thrust my hips, Carm stopped and stood up. She took the shaker from my hands.

"I think things are mixed enough."

She quickly filled two glasses, picked up one and walked toward the bedroom, drinking as she went. I almost forgot my glass as I followed the sway of her enticing ass.

In the bedroom, she was just setting down her half-empty drink. She took mine and set it aside before pulling me down for a lingering kiss. She put her hand on my cheek. "I don't want you to feel pushed into this, darling. Are you ok?" She slipped her fingers between my ass cheeks and I flinched. "Same two rules, all right, baby?"

I nodded. She tilted her head, her large brown eyes looking at me, waiting.

"Yes," I said aloud. "Let's see how it goes."

Her demeanor changed to one of complete glee. "Yay. Get on the bed, get on the bed. No, face up. Yeah. Show me that handsome cock."

She was already stroking it again. With her other hand she reached for the pink plastic bottle, which she had left open.

Still stroking me, she poured a little lube on the base of my cock, letting it run through my pubic hair and around my balls. She stopped stroking. "Hm. Going to need an extra hand. Lift up your balls for me there, stud."

She continued slowly jacking my shaft as I cradled my balls and lifted them up against my dick. I found myself fondling them affectionately.

"There we go, baby." She let go of my dick only long enough to pour lube on one hand. She slipped that hand under my balls and down to my anus, all while still keeping me hard with her other hand. "You will let me know if this hurts."

Smearing lube across my opening, she pressed against it firmly but gently. Reflexively, I tightened up.

"Aw, I know, baby. I know it's weird, but you need to relax. Here, maybe this will help."

Carm poured another dollop of lube on my ass, then lowered her mouth down on my cock. I arched up into her, and the tip of her finger slid inside me.

I froze.

"Are you ok?" Carm asked.

It hurt. No denying. My instinct was to push; to force stuff out of my rectum. Instead, I was letting this amazing woman put her finger into me. I knew I would do anything for her. I relaxed and nodded. "Yes."

OH! Two fingers.

More lube greased down her hand as she continued to suck my dick. Slowly, but with steady rhythm.

Her fingers were crawling deeper. There was a tingling or an itch. I shifted my hips, trying to scratch it.

"There you go, baby. I knew you'd start to enjoy it. You really are the most wonderful man." And she was sucking again, faster now.

Her fingers were sliding in and out more easily. Her head bobbed frantically and I fucked deep into her mouth. Then I realized it. She was fucking my ass as I had fucked hers less than an hour ago. And it felt amazing. I had to tell her!

"Carm, oh god baby, this feels so good."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. Don't stop fucking my ass, you incredible creature."

She lurched forward, her fingers diving deep against my flesh. She had promised to reach my prostate and at that second, she was rubbing back and forth at what must have been the very top of my ass.

I exploded with cum. My hips flung upward. I screamed her name and a million obscenities in her honor. My hands flailed for anything to grab onto and found Carm's hair. Her fingers were still massaging my glands and I kept shooting cum after cum into her gulping mouth. I felt like the orgasm would never end.

"Oh, Carmella, I love you! Let me die here on your tits, on these clouds of rapture. I will love you forever! Fuck my ass until the end of time."

Somehow, she slowed and stopped. Somehow, my brain found its way back into captivity. Somehow breath returned to my body.

"Are you still with me?" Her voice was sweet, soft music.

I smiled.

"Oh good. Still here. I was a little worried when you started screaming obscene poetry."

I forced my eyes open, discovering Carm's smile. "I did what?" I mumbled.

She nodded. "Hm-mm. But don't worry. I have another strict rule about never holding a partner to what they say during... pillow talk."

"What did I say?"

"Nothing, darling. Have a sip of tomato juice. Rest now."

I started to fall asleep just as part of my rational brain kicked in. "Tomorrow," I said. "Tomorrow we go to the zoo."

When Carm didn't answer, I opened my eyes. She quickly moved her hand from her face. "The zoo. I can't wait."

As I drifted back off, I thought it looked just like she'd been crying. Must have been a half-dream.