Fairy Tails

Story Info
This is how we tell a story.
750 words
4.43
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck them," Maddy muttered into the pillow.

"Hush," Lyric said, straddling her legs. "Story time, remember?"

"Fuck the whole Ohio."

Lyric grabbed Maddy's ass, a firm grip of each cheek, and this got her attention. She squirmed, and Lyric massaged her slowly.

"Once upon a time there was two princesses," Lyric began. "They ruled their kingdom with wisdom and compassion, and the people adored them. They were almost as wise as their asses were asswise."

She bent to kiss Maddy's ass. Maddy giggled.

"Then, one day, one of the princesses grew a penis. Boop! Just like that."

Maddy turned her head, enough to not be talking directly into the pillow. "Was it a magical penis?"

"All penises are magical." Then she thought for a second. "All the ones in my stories are, anyway, now shush."

She stroked along Maddy's ass crack, and Maddy spread her legs. Not a lot, because Lyric was sitting on them, but enough to give her access.

"The princesses were quite happy with this and experimented very royally. The court medicician raised a concern, though, claiming that the afflicted princess was now, in fact, a prince."

Maddy arched her back, trying to guide Lyric's fingers to her pussy. Lyric resisted, caressing her cheeks, stroking her thighs just below the swell. Insides of her thighs.

"The princesses thought this was nonsensical. They knew who they were, and they were clearly princesses. But the medicician insisted that they needed to travel to the Spring of Truth to get the final verdict."

At "Spring of Truth" she finally reached between Maddy's legs. She stroked Maddy's wonderfully hairy pussy, answering her touch with radiating heat.

"The princesses traveled day and night, then spent another day and night resting and making love. The Spring of Truth is a magical spring, and it only appears to those worthy. When the princesses woke from their slumber, the spring was right beside their tent."

Maddy's slit got slicker the more Lyric touched it. Her cock stirred to life, and she leaned to kiss Maddy's back, letting her cock press against the back of her thigh.

"The princesses were already naked, because they always slept naked, so they just jumped into the spring and were immediately washed by the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It was very tickly."

She let her hair sweep along Maddy's side. The older woman squealed, squirming, but taking care to not squirm too much so Lyric's hand stayed where it was.

"The princesses found out that yes, truly they both were princesses, and also that the medicician was a power hungry little man, who was envious of the princesses. They frolicked in the spring and made out, trying to come up with a plan."

Lyric kissed along Maddy's back, pressing closer, her hand still working. She let her cock join in, sliding along Maddy's ass, while she grazed her neck with her lips and swept her upper back with her boobs.

"They didn't come up with a plan, but they came many many times, and this was nearly as good. Armed with the truth, the whole truth, and a pair of very beautiful dresses, they set forth back to the castle. The sun glistened on their flowing hair and their stature was royal and frightening. They gathered the whole court in the great hall."

Lyric had to pause. She was hard enough, and Maddy was wet enough, and suddenly she really wanted to be inside her girlfriend already. She angled her hips, guiding herself, and Maddy moaned with her when she slipped in. She kissed Maddy's shoulder, rocking with her, sinking deeper.

"And... then..."

It was so good to be inside of Maddy. Maddeningly good. Maddy undulated under her, making small noises that were very distracting.

"And then the princesses declared the princess cock to be the cock of truth and anyone disagreeing needed to take it up the ass until they knew the truth and now can you please fuck me already!" said Maddy, frantically trying to move.

Lyric groaned and moved a little faster. "And they all lived happily ever after."

"Yesss," said Maddy and reached under herself.

Lyric felt her fingertips gracing her shaft, and then Maddy was touching herself.

"Oh fuck," Maddy said hoarsely. "Don't stop."

Lyric repositioned her knees and went for it. The bedroom filled with the soundtrack that she loved the most, the one that was accompanied by the smell of them together.

This was the truth. Their truth.