A Visit with My Aunt Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What's wrong with it?". There was a slight pause and dead-air.

"Umm nothing Josh it's just..." she tried to find the correct thing to say, but couldn't in the moment so she just said what was on her mind "has anyone ever told you how thick it is?" Josh knew from his time in locker rooms that his penis was at the least an average length, but had also observed that at least around the males he had seen that he must be in the above average spectrum for girth, though, it had never been confirmed in this way before. "I'm sorry Josh. I just have never seen one that thick before." The cock jumped up again reacting to the praise. They just stood there for a moment frozen in time.

"Well.." Jessie started breaking the silence "you're not going to be able to sleep like that" and she let out an uncomfortable chuckle. Josh would have laughed in response because it was true, but he was so embarrassed. "What if you took care of it?"

"Here!?" Josh couldn't believe what he was hearing from his aunt, but she nodded.

"There's no way either of us is going to be able to sleep like this," she grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards his seat "so let's just take care of it and we can all go to bed."

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to in front of you" he said honestly.

She stared sharply at him "Well, since we've ascertained that I at least partially inspired the situation I think you can manage." She turned towards a shelf on the wall and grabbed a bottle. She tossed it in Josh's direction. He was surprised but caught it. It was lotion. "Go ahead. It's getting hot in here, and we've already been too long."

Josh couldn't believe this situation, but his aunt was right. He was way too aroused to go to bed. He begrudgingly began to pour lotion on the tip of his fat cock-head, and it slowly dripped down his shaft. As he did so he could see his aunt turn towards him on the bench exposing the whole front of her body to him. He began to run his hand up and down his hard member spreading the oil all over.

"How about you turn towards me..." his aunt implored "you know, for further inspiration." He did so. He turned in the same position as his aunt now facing one another. As he slowly stroked she began to run her hands down her chest and cupping her large tits together. Her animal instincts were taking over, and slowly but surely so were his. His pace quickened as his confidence rose. It was like a dream for him. Her tongue ran along her lips "You like your aunt's big tits don't you?" The smile on her face was completely mischievous.

He could barely get the words out but he did "Yes, I love them."

"And you've been staring at them all day since I picked you up at the airport, haven't you?"

Josh would have been mortified that she knew, but in the moment he couldn't care. He stroked faster. "Yes, I've been hard all day" he replied.

Her face changed. "Finally, some truth. For that you get a reward." Josh continued stroking, but his aunt slid his legs off the bench and moved beside him. "Here let me do that. I want to feel my handiwork" she whispered in his ear as her hand moved his off his engorged cock and replaced it. "It feels even bigger in my hand. I may need to use two." The words coming from his aunt only made Josh more excited. She leaned over and began stroking his thick cock with both hands cupped around it. Her hands moved purposefully slowly all the way from the tip to the bottom of the shaft. Her hands felt amazing wrapped around him.

"You don't have to just stare at them" Jessie said gesturing to her tits which were jiggling with each stroke. Josh accepted the invitation and began to massage her breasts in his oiled hands. Jessie moaned slightly as he did so. "This is such a nice cock, Josh" as she moaned on it. The vibration from her moans sent shockwaves of pleasure down his pole and through his body. Her hands rotated around his shaft and the pace quickened slightly. Josh's legs buckled at the pure ecstasy he was experiencing. Josh couldn't stand it anymore and he leaned all the way over and began to suck on his aunts erect nipple. He tried to fit as much of her large breast in his mouth as he could. He was completely overtaken.

Jessie removed one hand from her nephews erect penis and it moved to between her legs where she was soaking. She rubbed her hands along her slit, and began to rub her clitoris with two fingers in a circular motion. Josh continued to kiss and suck on her nipples which were somehow even harder then before. Jessie began to moan and shake herself. They formed a wild clump of sexual energy on the wood benches as they both moaned and played with each others bodies.

As she moaned Jessie said almost pleadingly "I want it in my mouth." Before Josh could even respond she leaned all the way over and began running her tongue all over his tip. This took his aunt's breasts out of Josh's reach, so he moved his hand to where his aunts had been and his fingers slid inside of her wetness. He brought his fingers to her clitoris and began to do a similar circular motion, slowly at first. She took his cock in her mouth, though, due to the thickness she could only fit so much. As she felt her nephew's hand working her clit she moaned more and more on the tip of his cock.

She continued to suck and stroke his cock, but as Josh's pace quickened on her throbbing clitoris she began to shake. With his cock still in her mouth she pleaded "just like that, Josh."

He continued, but quickened his pace and as he did her moans became greater. Josh could feel the load within his balls churning. "I'm going to cum" he called to his aunt.

She rubbed her wet lips all over the fat tip as she let out "me too." The exchange was too much for both of them. Josh's legs buckled as Jessie continued to rub her lips all over his tip. She began to shake under the power of his finger tips and called out "I'm cumming."

Knowing his aunt was about to orgasm literally under his hand was too much for Josh and he let out "me too", and he began to shoot rope after rope directly into his aunt's soft lips while she continued to stroke every last drop out of him. She moaned as she did, overcome with a strong orgasm of her own.

Josh went limp, and his hand fell from between his aunt's legs. She pumped his cock a couple of more times before taking the tip in the mouth. This was too much for Josh and it elicited the last bit of cum within him to escape. They just laid there for a moment before his aunt looked back at him. "I bet you'll sleep now." She got up from the bench slowly and used the towel to rub the remnants of her nephew off of her face and then dropped it to the floor not bothering to cover herself again. She walked towards the door giving Josh a long look at her buttocks which had been unfairly the brunt of many family jokes he was suddenly realizing. She turned back and winked "I guess I'll see you around the gym" she said laughing as she walked out of the room.

Josh sat there for a bit in disbelief of what had just happened. This was only the first night. What else should he expect over the course of two weeks? Or even more: what if he did choose a school out here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED

12