A Visitor For Jaina Pt. 03

Story Info
Jaina gains a mentor and has a thrilling new experience.
16.2k words
4.67
2.3k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yes! Right there. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

Rachel and I had been fucking, sucking, licking, and fucking again for almost 3 hours straight. I had lost track of how many times she had come, and I was on the verge of shooting my third wad. The more I came, the harder it was for me to come again, and the longer I lasted. The longer I lasted, the harder I fucked her. I felt certain her barely 5-foot-tall frame was not going to be able to walk in the morning.

I had already filled her pussy and her ass with my cum. She was on the edge of the bed, ass in the air as I stood next to her, pounding her pussy once again. I was amazed I still had the stamina and even more amazed by the fact she was still able to get wet.

Her ass was red from where I had repeatedly spanked her as we fucked. Every time I slapped her on the ass, she begged for more. The more I gave it to her, the wetter and more turned on she seemed to get. And I had discovered her other weak spot. Her nipples. Her breasts were small, about 34B, but they looked amazing on her petite body. And her nipples were sensitive, in a good way. I rubbed, twisted, pinched, sucked, then twisted and pinched again, and as with the spankings, the more I played with her nipples, the harder she came. "I'm coming" had become her battle cry, and her battle cry kept me wanting more.

As I started pounding her with slow, rhythmic force and grunting with each thrust, Rachel recognized I was on the verge of unleashing a third load of hot, gooey cum. She pulled away from me and turned around, immediately taking my cock in her mouth. She wanted her holes filled, and this was the only one remaining.

Rachel and Shayla both sucked cock like porn stars. Their technique of twisting their hands as the stroked, mixed with the way they used their tongues and tightened and loosened their lips around my cock as they sucked me made their mouths feel like warm pussies. Rachel knew I was about to come, and she wanted this load down her throat.

She clamped her lips around the head of my cock as she continued to work my shaft with her hand, stroking faster and faster. I held out for as long as I could but trying to resist her technique was a losing battle. My hips began to twitch as I made one last, feeble attempt to keep myself on the edge. Rachel felt this and began sucking on the head of my dick like it was a straw and she was drinking a thick milkshake. I began to come, and as I did, she sucked harder, emptying me of every drop.

When I finished, she pulled back, opening her mouth and showing me the load I had just deposited. She played with it in her mouth, moving her tongue around to show it was all there. Then, in one big gulp, she swallowed the full load.

"Mmmmm... that was worth the wait. Mostly sweet, slightly salty, and almost no bitterness. Someone knows some tricks to make cum sluts happy," she said after swallowing.

I collapsed on the bed next to her and crawled to my pillow. I was spent. I had never, and I mean never, had a partner who not only wanted to fuck all night long, but probably could fuck all night long. Rachel crawled on top of me and gave me a long kiss. I could still taste myself as our tongues danced together. When the kiss ended, she laid down next to me and rested her head on the side of my chest as I cradled her in my arms.

"You're even more beautiful after you've been fucked," I said. "You have a glow of happiness on your face that I have rarely seen from anybody."

Rachel sighed a contented sigh and rubbed the other side of my chest. "It's you. Believe me, it's you. I've never been fucked like that. Ever. Not by Shane, not by Shayla, not by anybody. I don't know what it is about you, but you just have this natural ability to provide a heightened state of pleasure to your partner. Shane told me the same thing... that you make love to Shayla like nobody has ever made love to her."

I felt myself flush. I never thought of myself as a master of lovemaking. But I never had partners as open and willing as Shayla and Rachel. "I'm going to miss this when you guys are gone," I said, a sudden feeling of sadness coming over me. "I might have to plan a trip to Dallas, or perhaps you will be able to attend conventions and conferences with Shane. I have never had one, let alone two, lovers who seemed to bring out these mysterious abilities in me. It's almost like we were all meant to be lovers. Me, you, Shayla, and Jaina... all lovers in some manner."

"You sound as if you have convinced yourself I'm not going to be accepting that promotion," Rachel said as she lifted her head to look me in the eyes. "Are you," I asked.

Rachel placed her head back on my chest. "I don't know. Most of me wants to, but it is going to mean leaving family behind. Shane, too. We were both born and raised in Dallas. We've been all over the world, sometimes for extended periods of time, but Dallas is home. I can leave the house behind, but I don't know if I can leave the only city I have ever really known behind."

I thought back to the conversation Shane and I had earlier that day. We were talking about the size of the homes Rachel was looking at and he mentioned something about Rachel not loving their house in Dallas. "San Diego really has a lot to offer. With the events of the last two days being what they were, we haven't even scratched the surface of what San Diego has to offer. I know it doesn't have the family, but from what Shane told me, it sounds like you or your family can afford to visit anytime you want."

"Just what exactly did Shane tell you," Rachel said as she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. It was a demand, not a question. And in that moment, I feared I was about to do the exact thing I had told Shane I didn't want to do, which was cause a rift between him and Rachel, even though everything Shane told me painted Rachel in a very positive light.

I repeated the conversation I had with Shane earlier that day. I told Rachel how Shane explained she came from a wealthy family, about how she had inherited their current home from her grandfather, and about how she had refused to live in the house until she felt she had earned it. "From my perspective, Shane did nothing wrong. If anything, he made me respect you even more because of your work ethic."

Rachel seemed to relax and asked, "Is that all?" It wasn't. Shane had also mentioned something about Rachel not loving the home that had been in her family for years, but it was up to Rachel to share that part of the story. I just didn't think this was the best time to mention it. "Pretty much," I said, trying to avoid asking about her current house. "What do you mean, 'pretty much'," she asked.

"We talked about the properties you looked at today and I asked him why you were looking at such large properties when it was just the two of you, but that's it," I said. Rachel's eyes narrowed and her voice got serious. "And?"

"And what? He said you wanted a large house because you like to entertain large groups of people, like 300 or more at a time, and he also said there was something about your house you don't love."

"Ah-ha! That little shit. He needs to keep his fucking mouth shut sometimes," she said, more frustrated and annoyed than angry.

"He didn't mean anything bad, and he even said it was your story to share when you were ready, so don't take it out on him. But what aren't you telling me, Rachel?"

"Aaron, I promise it's nothing bad. It's just... it's personal," Rachel said, a sadness creeping into her voice.

I took a deep breath and pulled her closer. "I've known you for less than 48 hours, but I feel closer to you than I have ever felt to my wife, and we've been married for 15 years," I started. "I willingly opened up a very personal, very vulnerable side of me to you, without even knowing you, because I trust your husband. By extension, I trust you. So far you have done nothing but prove time and again that you are worthy of that trust. I hope to earn that same trust from you one day so you'll feel confident telling me, but until then, know that I will respect your privacy."

"God, Aaron," Rachel laughed, "you certainly know how to pull the heartstrings. You also make it sound like my personal reason for not loving that house is because of something horrid. I told you, it's nothing bad. It's just personal. And you might think I'm a little cuckoo if I told you what it is."

"I like to dress up as a woman and suck the cock of another man who also likes to dress up as a woman and suck my cock while I'm dressed up like a woman. I like to bang his smoking hot wife while I'm dressed as a woman while she's sucking his cock while he's dressed like a woman, and you think that I might think you're cuckoo," I said. "Not that I think there's anything wrong with it, but we both know society in general would think I'm certifiably crazy."

"Well, you do make a sexy woman," she replied with an impish grin. She leaned over and gave me another kiss, then resumed her position with her head on resting on my chest. She laid there breathing softly for a few minutes before she took a deep breath and spoke.

"I think that house is haunted," she said tentatively, as if she was expecting me to push her away and banish her from the room.

"Wait... what? That's it? I can't believe you thought I would think you're crazy just because you think your house is haunted." I was telling her the truth. I didn't think that was crazy. If anything, she was crazy for thinking I would think she was crazy.

"Well, there's more to it than that, but yes, I think the house is haunted. I think whatever or whoever is haunting the house is preventing me from getting pregnant. And my mother before me. And my grandmother before her." She stopped and looked at me before adding, "See? You think I'm fucking nuts. This is why I don't like to talk about it, because nobody takes me seriously."

"Rachel, wait a minute. Do you think I that I think you're out of your mind because of that?"

"The look on your face says it all," she shot back.

"Not at all, Sweetie. The look on my face is shock. I just didn't imagine you and Shane wanting a family, not with the way you both travel for work and not with the way you both... ummm... enjoy your sexual escapades." She pulled back when I mentioned their sex life, a look of hurt on her face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound like that's a bad thing. I just thought you both enjoyed doing what you do and that you might not want children because of it."

Her face softened and she said, "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. But yes, we both want children. And the curse of that fucking house has been preventing it."

"Tell me," I said, gently stroking her hair.

"It all started with my grandparents. They wanted a big family. Grandpa was an oil man, and he wanted a lot of strapping boys to help in the oil fields and eventually pass the company on to. Grandma gave him 6 healthy girls before they moved into that house. Grandpa still wanted his boy and they tried over and over to have more children, but Grandma could never get pregnant once they moved into that house. A couple of years after they moved in, everything with the company in Dallas was going great. Grandpa was contacted by an oil company near Midland in West Texas and asked if he could step in and help them get things going, to be a mentor of sorts, but officially act as the company president. They left Grandpa's brother and business partner in charge, packed up all the kids, moved closer to Midland, and that very month Grandma got pregnant with their seventh child, a boy. My dad.

"Fast forward 24 years. Daddy met Mom and they got married. Daddy's sisters all married into other oil money and when Grandpa retired, he passed the majority share of the oil company on to Daddy, but not the house. Grandpa said they could live in the house, but he said he was saving the house for Daddy's first child, who he hoped would someday take over the oil company. Daddy and Mom tried for four years to get pregnant, but they were unsuccessful. Between the long days Daddy spent in the fields, and Mom basically taking care of that huge house by herself, they thought maybe the stress they were each experiencing was preventing Mom from getting pregnant.

"Mom convinced Daddy to spend less time in the fields and more time actually running the business from his office. She convinced him to buy a small house in town, closer to the company office building. 11 months later, little Rachel popped into this world. 18 months after that, my brother James, and 20 months after him, my sister Lisette. Between the way Daddy came along, then me, my brother, and sister came along, Mom began to agree with Grandma that it was the house that kept them from getting pregnant.

"Fast forward to when I was 21, almost 22. I was in my senior at Baylor. Grandpa passed away, and one of the things he left me was that house. Shane already told you how I didn't like just being given something I didn't earn, and how I went about earning it, so I'll skip that part. I was 28 when I finally felt I had earned that house. I had just met Shane and we were dating, and things were going well. We dated for a couple of years while I got settled in with my current company and he got settled with your company, then we got married. When we got married, we moved into that house.

"We have been married for almost 6 years. We have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 years. We have both seen doctors and taken more tests than either of us care to remember. The doctors can't find anything wrong with either of us. As much as we fuck, I should be pushing out kids left and right. But I can't get pregnant. It has got to be that fucking house. Not just physically being in that house, but merely calling it our home has got to be the reason I can't get pregnant."

Rachel finally finished telling me the story, looked at me nervously, and asked, "Still think I'm not crazy?"

"No, Sweetie. I don't think you're crazy," I told her honestly. "Everything you just told me makes sense. And I'm not just saying that. I honestly believe you."

Rachel smiled at me and said, "Thank you." She gave me one last kiss before once again resting her head on my chest. I continued to stroke her hair until she fell asleep. I held her closely for a few minutes, listening to her soft and steady breathing, and as I started to drift off to sleep, I wondered if Traci was as good a lover as Rachel, and if she would ever be as accepting of Jaina as Rachel is.

Rachel was gone from my bed when I woke up the next morning. I could smell the scent of bacon and freshly brewed coffee in the air. I looked at the clock on the nightstand, which told me it was 6:45. It was late compared to when I normally woke up, but I had to remind myself it must have felt even later for Shane and Rachel with the 2-hour difference between Dallas and San Diego.

I threw on a robe, not even bothering to put on any underwear. I needed to shower, which was my preferred method of waking up, but the smell of the bacon and coffee was too much to resist, even for the few minutes it would take to shower.

I walked down and saw Shane and Rachel were also in robes. The table had plates with bacon, pancakes, eggs, sausage, various types of toast, pastries, and there were carafes of orange juice, tomato juice, and milk. I wasn't sure where they got the groceries, or if the suite had been stocked with groceries, or if the hotel had personal chef's available, but I didn't care. I was famished and I started filling a plate.

Shane, who was seated at the table, had obviously showered, as there was no sign of makeup, and the scent of Shayla's perfume was gone. Rachel, who was in the kitchenette making breakfast, on the other hand, looked like she had been awake for perhaps 5 minutes longer than me. She still wore her makeup, which was now far less perfect than it normally was, her hair was a mess, and she looked every bit the part of a woman who had spent three straight hours sucking and fucking the night before.

"Well, it sounded like you two enjoyed yourselves last night," Shane said with a smile as I sat down. "And I'm pretty sure even the dead were ready to charge into battle behind Rachel's new 'I'm coming' battle cry."

"Fuck off, Shane. It isn't like I didn't satisfy Shayla, and she was damn near on the verge of the same battle cry, if I remember correctly," I responded, not awake enough to realize Shane was just fucking with me.

"Oh, you did. Shayla had zero complaints about your performance last night. Perfect 10's all the way around. I just didn't think it was humanly possible for any person to fuck for as long as you did, let alone any man fucking for that long. I must say I'm impressed. You'll have to explain your technique to me so I can put it to practice," Shane replied, seeming genuinely interested in whatever magical powers I apparently possessed.

"It isn't magic, Shane. I had two wonderful lovers, that's it. Seeing and hearing the pleasure I was giving the two of you made me want to give more, and the more I gave, the more pleasure was felt. It was an absolutely vicious cycle that I was doomed to repeat over and over until it felt like my dick might fall off."

"You felt like your dick might fall off?" It was the first Rachel had spoken since I arrived downstairs. "Honey, my inner thighs have bruises. I feel like I went for an 8-second ride on a bull... ten thousand times. I'm going to need a massage or I'm going to be walking bow-legged for days. My ass is still swollen from the spankings you gave. I have a hickey above each boob. And you felt like your dick might fall off?"

I looked wide-eyed at Rachel, both surprised and genuinely sorry for causing her any pain. "I'm... sorry? I think." Rachel smiled as she poured me a cup of coffee and gingerly limped into the dining area with it. "You better not be sorry," she said as she set the coffee down in front of me. "I'm definitely not complaining. The pleasure you gave me last night was worth way more than the discomfort I feel this morning." She leaned down and gave me a kiss before settling in next to Shane. "Besides, I'm pretty sure Shayla is feeling a little sore, too. Isn't she, Honey?"

Shane turned all sorts of shades of red. "Let's just say Shayla is a very happy girl, but Shane is feeling a little uncomfortable this morning." Shane gave me a wink that told me he felt the same as Rachel; the sex was worth way more than the discomfort.

While I wasn't unwilling to talk about the previous night's sexual escapades, I was starving, and I was also curious about the day's agenda. So far Shane and Rachel had been in San Diego for almost 2 full days, and we really hadn't seen much in the way of what San Diego had to offer. I suggested Balboa Park, with its museums and the zoo, or perhaps the beaches.

Shane and Rachel looked at each other, then looked at me. "We had another idea," Shane started, "but only if you're up for it."

"Somebody who shall remain nameless," Rachel said, both looking directly at me, "has left both of us on the verge of not even being able to walk. We talked about it, and we thought we would stay in, at least for most of the day. The hotel has a day spa, so Shane and I thought we would take advantage of its services. We could both use a massage, and you might enjoy one, too. There are a couple of other things I would like to go buy for Jaina, as well. Just a head's up, it might require you trying some things on to see how they look and fit, but I assure you, you won't feel out of place."

"After the massage, I was planning on seeing if I could find someone who could do a body waxing. Hopefully someone who can come to me, but if I have to go to them, so be it. " Shane added. "I have had laser hair removal done on a lot of my body, but not everywhere. I still have my legs and intimate areas waxed."