A Visitor For Jaina Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back as Rachel and Shayla began to caress me and they took turns sucking on my still limp cock. Shayla reached under my ass and gently tapped the end of the plug, sending mini waves of pleasure through my abdomen. Shayla noticed my mini convulsions and began tapping more frequently. Rachel, apparently ready for yet another orgasm, moved up and straddled my face. Her pussy, still moist from arousal, was glistening in front of me. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to my face, going to town on the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted.

As I began to lick Rachel's pussy, Shayla continued to rhythmically tap the end of the toy while she sucked my cock. I could feel myself beginning to get hard, which made Shayla suck even harder. As I reached full erection, I heard her exclaim, "My God, Babe! I might ask you to wear a cock ring every time. You're so thick!" This caused Rachel to look back and gasp with an excitement of her own.

Rachel knew it was Shayla's turn to have her ass taken by me. Rachel took over my position with her head on the pillows while Shayla got on her hands and knees and took her place between Rachel's thighs. She wiggled her perfect ass in the air, teasing and begging for me at the same time.

I grabbed the bottle of flavored lube just in case, but I could see Shayla's ass was already lubed. I spread her ass cheeks and began eating her ass just like it was a pussy. I teased the rim, then began to tongue fuck her. She bucked back and forth, wanting more. After I had licked her clean of lube, it was time for her to take my cock. I looked down and saw she was right. I did look thicker, and the veins that were enlarged were evidence the cock ring was doing its job.

With the other bottle of lube in my hand, I squirted a small amount on my shaft, then repeated the process over Shayla's ass. I gently stroked myself with one hand to spread the lube while I used a finger on her ass to do the same. "Fuck me like you did last night, Baby. Make me come again."

She didn't need to say another word. I put the tip of my cock against her waiting ass and pushed. I slid in easily, even with the added girth. Shayla moaned with pleasure as I penetrated her with the full length of my cock. The sensation in my own ass as I began fucking Shayla was new, and completely erotic. With each thrust, the piece of silicone connected to the cock ring gently tugged against the plug in my ass. As it moved back and forth, it seemed to mimic the tapping Shayla was giving it a few minutes earlier.

As I fucked Shayla harder, I noticed a sensitivity in the head of my cock I had never noticed before. After just a few strokes I was already feeling the urge to come. I slowed my pace, finding a good balance between satisfying her and keeping myself on the edge. Between the cock ring, my higher level of sensitivity, and the plug tapping against my prostate, I was in a place I had never been before, but wanted to stay. The feeling was almost hypnotic, and I was lost in its trance.

I continued to fuck Shayla as she continued to lick, finger fuck, and tongue fuck Rachel's pussy. The sound of Rachel moaning, then screaming with pleasure, brought me out of my trance. I looked down at Shayla's ass, pushing against my cock, forcing it deeper with each thrust. I reached down and spanked her. Shayla begged for more, so I spanked her again. I continued an almost drum-like beat of thrust, spank, thrust, spank, hearing Shayla continue to moan with pleasure each time.

I saw Rachel biting her lip, trying to hold in her cries of passion as her orgasm began to surface. "Oh yes, Babe. Lick my clit. Lick it. Yes. Right there. Oh, God...I'm comiiiinnnnggggg."

Hearing these words, Rachel's new battle cry, was enough to drive both Shayla and me to the edge. I started fucking her harder and faster, spanking her when I remembered. Shayla was panting, almost out of breath. It was her turn to yell. "Yes, Baby. Right there. You know I want it. Make me come. Fuck me harder!"

Shayla's cries put me at that point we both wanted. I slowed my pace but made each thrust count. I rammed her ass with my cock as if I was trying to punch through the other side. She took my full cock repeatedly, my balls slapping her ass each time. "I'm gonna come," I heard her say. With that, I finally unleashed my own load in her ass as she began to spray Rachel with her load.

The orgasm I experienced was more intense even than the one I experienced when Rachel finger fucked me. To say it was mind-blowing wouldn't do it justice. Even after I was finished and was sure I had emptied every drop of cum I had into Shayla's ass, I still felt the sensation of coming. It was undoubtedly the longest orgasm I had ever experienced.

I removed the plug from my ass and the ring from my now limp cock. Much like the previous night I spent fucking Rachel repeatedly, I was exhausted. I collapsed onto the pillows with Shayla and Rachel. We were all exhausted, and we had all experienced new heights of sexual satisfaction. As I began to drift off to sleep, I realized I was happy. Or at least content. I smiled to myself, comforted by the knowledge my lovers would soon be moving to San Diego.

What had I been missing all this time?

How far was I willing to go to experience this type of euphoria again, and was it possible for one to feel an orgasm even more intense?

And how was I going to tell Traci I was a bisexual crossdresser involved with another crossdresser and her wife?

To be concluded....