A Vixen is Born Pt. 01

Story Info
The life of a Vixen can be exciting...
7.4k words
4.35
26.7k
54
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2019, 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. This is quite a long story, just so you know. Have fun.

A Vixen is Born Pt. 01

Chapter 1

John

My wife is the hottest woman I know. She is beautiful. Her face is a dream come true. For a shlub like me to have landed her... well that was truly a dream. She also loves sex. She called it making love, but it was fucking. It might have started out as making love, but it always ended up as fucking. But she wasn't a screamer when I met her. Along with her, came two of the most adorable kids. A boy and a girl, from a previous marriage that went completely wrong.

Her ex-was a controlling asshole who was always jealous of any guy she talked to. She never cheated on him and said she never would have. When he accused her of fucking someone else and beat her up, she called her brother. He kicked the asshole out of the house and told him never to return. She then called a lawyer and well the rest is history. I adore her. I treat her like the princess that she is. She said, thank you, with her body. It was mine to do with as I saw fit.

I was sitting at my desk at work, staring at the computer screen, looking over the stock picks a friend had suggested. Shaking my head, I scanned back through the life of the stocks. None of them had even come close to doing well and nowhere near the performance my buddy Allen had suggested. I cleared the screen shaking my head. Sitting there looking at the screen I was at a complete loss. Then a memory popped into my head, something I had heard someone else say, about some stocks. It could have been my father or maybe my uncle.

I brought up six stocks. After looking them over, I nodded and invested one hundred dollars each. That would be ten shares each. Then I looked at a seventh. Nodding again I invested four hundred dollars. That got me eight shares. From what I could tell, the first six would all do well before the year was out. The last one would do great in five years. I was now sure our future was set. We would want for nothing in less than a year. Then in five years, we would be even better off. That last stock would not only pay for the kids college education, it would keep Denise, that's my wife, and I comfortable for the rest of our lives. Was it a sure thing? Of course not but, my uncle had gotten rich playing the stock market as had my dad. If all went bust, I'd only lose a thousand dollars.

I logged out of my computer and sat there looking out the window. It was snowing I chuckled as I watched the snowfall. I went down to the boss' office. I told her I wasn't feeling well and was going home. It was a Thursday, so she didn't question me. She nodded. I nodded and left. As I drove home I realized how quiet it was whenever it snowed. It didn't matter how much noise your car or others were making, the falling snow seemed to make everything very, very quiet.

I pulled up in front of the garage. The snow was coming down harder. It was around lunchtime, the kids were in school, I was going to surprise her. I opened the door as quietly as possible and closed it just as silently. Then I heard her. She was screaming in orgasm. My eyes opened wide. Then a memory of her telling me she would never cheat on me popped into my head. Was that a lie? I couldn't believe that. I quickly but, silently climbed the stairs. Looking into our bedroom I was surprised to see she was naked, in the middle of the bed, jamming a large black dildo in and out of her pussy.

She had never masturbated in front of me. To see her using a dildo on herself was a huge turn on. I quickly took my clothes off and crept to the foot of the bed. She was lying across the bed. I had a perfect view of her lovely face, her wonderful tits, and her fantastic pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was saying over and over.

"I'm coming, I'm coming... "

I just stood there amazed at her body and why she had never done this with me in the past. She was coming and coming and coming. The black dildo was covered in a white froth of her cream. Her head was rocking back and forth as she pushed the dildo in as far as it would go, then pulled it out until the tip was just inside her pussy. Then she slammed it in as fast as she could. She cried out as it hit bottom.

"Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming... "

Then she lost the ability to speak. The noises coming from her throat were unintelligible. Meaningless gibberish. Then her whole body collapsed and her hand stopped moving the dildo. She still held onto it tightly but didn't move it again. She was shivering and shaking with internal orgasms I had never seen rip through her before. When her eyes opened, she didn't jump like I thought she would, she smiled up at me.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"I did, very much," I said grinning.

She took her hand from the dildo and reached up and grabbed my throbbing hard cock.

"Mmmm... it's so hard."

"I am." I reached to remove the dildo.

"Don't please," she said.

I left the dildo inside her. She pulled my cock toward her mouth. Kneeling on the bed and leaning forward, she sucked me right in. I groaned as her tongue went to work on my cockhead. She held me with her left hand. Her right hand was back on the dildo, pushing it in as far as it would go. She ground her hips up to meet the dildo sucking on my cock harder as she did.

"I love watching another cock pound your pussy," I said.

Her response was sudden and both shocking and arousing. She growled, deep in her throat and started to assault her pussy with the dildo like a madwoman. Her hips were bucking and her stomach muscles were clenching and unclenching. Then she squirted and kept squirting until she finally passed out. I was surprised she hadn't bite my cock off but, she had to spit me out as a tremendous orgasm, bigger than I had ever seen, hit her mind and body.

I sat by her side until she woke. She was smiling and her body was still shaking. Looking up at me, she just smiled. Neither of us said anything. I leaned in kissing her lips. She kissed me back, hard. When I pulled back to look at her, she stared into my eyes, looking for something.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked.

"About watching another cock pound your pussy?"

"Yes." She shivered. "Did you really mean it?"

"Yes. For a long time now, I have wanted to watch you getting fucked by another man."

"Oh god," she croaked as her body shook in my arms. "Really? You would really like to watch another cock fuck your pussy? You would let your wife have sex with another man?"

The way she said it, sound really, really nasty. I looked at her, tilting my head like I've seen the dog do. She lay there staring up at me, her lips pressed together.

"As long as you remember you are mind and that it's my pussy, yes. And I will reclaim that pussy after each encounter. Even if it's full of his seed."

"Oh god," she whispered shaking once again in orgasm.

"Did you just come?" I asked.

"I did. Say it again."

"I want to watch other men fuck my wife and my pussy, then I will fuck my pussy even though it's full of their cum."

"Oh, god," she cried out, shaking with an orgasm.

"I take it you will enjoy doing that for me?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"I will love letting you watch your pussy being violated by other big cocks and filled with their cream." She shivered with a small orgasm.

"Is that what you were imagining when you were fucking yourself with that dildo?" I asked.

"I was. Then I smelled your aftershave. I have always wanted to do that for you, but was embarrassed."

"And I have always wanted to watch you do that and watch you fuck other men but, not only was I embarrassed, I was also afraid I would lose you."

"Well, now what?" she asked. I screwed up my face thinking.

"Do you have anyone in mind, who you would... "

"Not really. Do you?"

"No. We will have to get you on the pill."

"I'm already on it," she said.

"When?"

"When I read your story, about six months ago. It made me so hot I masturbated right in the kitchen chair. I'm sorry I went snooping... "

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. We have to figure out how to do this. I'm sure there are books on this in the adult bookstore... "

"Can we go?"

"We?"

"I want to go too." I looked at her with surprise. She had never shown any interest in pornography of any kind and now she wants to go to an adult bookstore with me. Then I wondered where she got that big black dildo.

"Okay, we'll go tonight. Tell me something first."

"Sure, if I can," she replied.

"Where did you get this?" I asked pulling the black cock out of her and holding it up.

"Ah... yes. Uh... Mary gave that to me. She had two and we were talking about... big cocks... and... she ran back to her house and came back with that for me to try. I have been trying it out ever since."

"How long ago?" I asked.

"It hasn't been long, about a month. Today was only the third time I used it," Denise said her face turning red with embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, then we'll go tonight."

"What do we do with the kids?"

"We'll get a babysitter."

"I'll call Jenny," Denise said, grabbing the phone off the nightstand.

When she got off the phone she pulled me down on top of her.

"Fuck me," she said. "My pussy is still nice and creamy."

At those words, I was hard instantly. I push into her body. She shivered and shook, bucking her pussy up to get me all the way in. I fucked her for a good thirty minutes. She started coming after about six strokes. I roared my orgasm to the room. She screamed she was coming, bucking up against my pelvis. I filled her up with my come. It had been a while since I hadn't used a condom. She didn't like using the pill, so I either had a vasectomy or used condoms. But she was on the pill now. I could fill her up. Other men could fill her up if they were STD free. I collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me to keep me on top of her.

"Oh god, that was so good. I love the squishy feeling inside my pussy," she whispered in my ear.

"I love the squish feeling too. I will love it more when it's like this before I get inside it," I told her.

She growled and shook under me. I moved my hands under her to relieve the pressure on her chest. She could now breathe better. We stayed that way for a long time. I finally got soft and slipped from her grasp. I could feel my cum slosh out of her onto the bedspread. After about twenty minutes of just holding each other, we got up. Cleaned up and straightened up.

Chapter 2

Jenny showed up on time, for once. The kids were ready for bed. Washed and dressed in their pajamas. Denise told Jenny when to put them to bed and we left. It was only about a half-hour drive to the adult bookstore. I parked around back with everyone else. There were only a few cars parked there. We walked around the front and went in. As Denise stepped inside, everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked her over. Denise giggled as the guy at the counter looked her up and down.

"That's two bucks for you, sir," he said still looking at Denise.

I handed him two dollars. Denise took my hand as we walked to where the books were. There were a multitude of books on swinging and wife sharing. There was one book that caught my eye. It was a beginner's guide to swinging and wife sharing. I picked it up and started to thumb through it. Looking at the contents, this was exactly what we needed. I pulled a couple of other guides, off the shelf and with Denise giggling at my side went to pay for them.

"Let's see," the guy behind the counter said. "Ah, yes, a fine selection. Six dollars for these three and ten for this one. One of our best sellers."

I gave him a twenty.

"Give me the change in tokens for the movies," I told him.

He smiled at me as he counted out the tokens.

"Movies?" Denise asked as I led her to the back of the store. "Oh," she said as we entered a dark corridor lined with doors. She giggled.

Leading her to a booth with empty booths on either side I knew, they wouldn't be empty for long. I could hear footsteps behind us as I closed the door. I put all the tokens in the slot on the TV. It came to life with a cock pounding a wet pussy. There was a padded bench in the corner between the door and wrapping around the wall on the right. I pushed Denise down on the wall side, sat down next to her and kissed her. She kissed me back. My hand automatically went to her breast. She moaned as I squeezed her flesh in my hand.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a long hard cock poking through the wall. Taking Denise's hand, I whispered in her ear.

"Here is one fantasy of mine you can make come true," I told her, placing her hand on the hard cock.

She gasped yet didn't pull her hand away when I withdrew mine.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Suck him." I handed her a wipe. She smiled, taking the wipe and cleaning him. He groaned.

"If this is what you want," Denise said leaning down and taking the cock into her hot mouth. She moaned as her tongue touched his skin. He growled as she gave him his first lick. Then she was choking as the guy came in her mouth.

"Spit it out on the floor," I said, she did.

Poking through the other wall was a big dark cock. Denise looked at me, her eyes wide. She had never been with a black guy, that I know of. There were some who she worked with but, she had sworn an oath that she had never even thought of doing anything with them. Now she was faced with a dilemma. I was nodding at her to suck it and she was hesitating. I kissed her come covered lips and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She moaned. Pushed me back and leaned forward, sliding her mouth down the long black cock.

She got down on her knees in front of the glory hole and sucked him. You could hear his moans as she worked on him. I could hear her moans as his cock hit the back of her throat. Denise had both hands wrapped around his cock while she sucked on him. He had to be ten inches long if he was an inch. Denise took him out of her mouth and looked back at me. I was jerking my cock slowly and smiling at her. I nodded at her.

"I want to fuck him," she said. From the other side of the wall, you could hear him moan.

"Not without a condom," I said.

Pulling one out of my pocket I handed it to her. She tore open the packet and pushed the condom down his cock. She hiked up her skirt, pushed her panties down her legs and backed her pussy up to the hole in the wall. Reaching around behind her, she grabbed his rubber-coated cock and placed it against her vaginal opening. She sighed as she pushed back against him. Then her ass was against the wall and her eyes opened wide. She was not only being stretched open, but he was pushing in where no cock had gone before. Mine was only about eight inches, she was now getting about nine.

"Oh god, yes," she growled. "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Getting down on my knees, I looked up at her pussy and watched the black cock slide in and out of her body. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever witnessed. Smiling at her, I opened her blouse and sucked on her rock hard nipples. She was moaning with each thrust of the cock in her pussy. Then she started talking.

"Oh god, he's bumping against my cervix. My pussy is gushing baby. Oh, fuck! His cock feels so good. I'm going to come baby. I'm coming, sweetheart. Oh god. Can you see my pussy? Is it full of black cock? Can you see me come?"

Then she screamed. Not loudly, but loud enough to let the guy in her pussy know she was having a tremendous orgasm. Then he yelled out that he was coming and Denise came again when she felt his cock pulse inside her. Then she fell forward into my arms shaking with her orgasm.

"Thanks," came a voice from the other side of the wall. "That's one hot pussy you have there."

A white slip of paper was wiggling through the hole in the wall. I reached out and took it.

"You're welcome and thanks, my wife loved it."

But he was gone. There was another cock sticking through the wall, I ignored it as I held Denise. She was staring sleepy-eyed up at me, a smile on her face.

"Take me home and fuck me, dear," she said sitting up on my lap.

We quickly left the store and went home. When we got there I walked Jenny down to her house and paid her. I gave her a bonus for showing up on such short notice. She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek and went inside. I rushed home to fuck my wonderful wife.

Chapter 3

All through the rest of the weekend and the next week, we both read the books we had gotten at the bookstore. Denise was probably more affected by them than I was. Most of what was in there I had known going in. Like I knew that after that black cock had pushed into her, I was now in effect, a cuckold. A man whose wife had cheated on him. But had she? I was there. I had said she could. I had told her she had to use a condom. She had. Was that really cheating? Some books said yes, while most said no.

It was now Wednesday, I had taken several vacation days from work, a week after our talk and her initiation. Denise and I had fucked every night since the bookstore incident. It was really wonderful. She was a fantastic woman. She feels so good to be inside of, if only we could find a safe way to get her filled with come, it would be even better.

"Honey?" she said looking at me across the kitchen table where we were both rereading the books on finding men for her to fuck.

"Yes, dear?" I asked idly as I read the book I had in my hand.

"I'm sorry for making you a cuckold."

"What? You didn't. I said it was okay... "

"But, did you know about this," she said pointing to a section in one of the books.

"Yes."

"How? How could you have known before we got these books?"

"Before we met, I did a lot of reading. A lot. My dad had a stack of Penthouse and Playboys in his closet. The articles and letters in Penthouse were... educational, to say the least. The women in Playboy were way too pretty for me... what?"

She looked at me, eyes wide with wonder, mouth open in amazement.

"Too pretty? Like you wouldn't fuck one if she was laying here on the floor naked her legs spread, and asking for your cock?" I laughed. She laughed.

"Probably, but I'd do you first. You are what a woman should look like."

"What's that?" she asked skeptically.

"Not perfect. I love your small tight tits, your pussy, that seems to be wet all the time. Your hips are fantastic. And your butt, well it is perfect... for you. And your stretch marks, silver badges of honor. It shows you are a mother."

Again she just stared at me with eyes full of wonder, her mouth open in amazement.

"But... "

"I love your butt," I said. She scowled at me and stuck out her tongue.

"So, you find me and I know you do, desirable and you think other men will too?"

"I do. That black guy got a look at you through the glory hole, that's why he groaned when I told you, you could fuck him. I bet he thought he had gone to heaven. And when you took his cock, put the condom on it, and lined it up with your pussy, I heard him say yes softly as you pushed back against him."

"You did? Really?"

"Yes, I did, really. Also, I got his phone number. He passed a note through the hole as I was holding you up."

"What did the note say?" Denise asked.

"Let's see," I said taking my wallet out of my pocket and rifling through it. "Ah, here it is. It says, 'Thank you for letting me fuck your beautiful wife. If there is ever a possibility of doing it again, call me. I'm clean and disease-free.' and his phone number is here."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12