A Vixen is Born Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what he looks like? No name?" Denise asked.

"Does it matter? No, no name." I said.

"Well, no, I guess it doesn't, except I won't do obese guys."

I laughed. She looked at me like I was weird. "Don't worry, I wouldn't let you get crushed. Okay, what are your criteria?"

"Hmmm... I guess decent looking, not too fat, and no pain, definitely no pain."

"I won't let them hurt you but, a lot of men like to spank women's asses while they fuck them."

"As long as they don't really smack me hard, leaving marks is a no-no. I would like them to be somewhat intelligent."

"What about cock size?" I asked.

"Your size and bigger, but not too big. I was almost at my limits with that black cock last week. So that big or smaller to your size. I would like to feel it in there."

I laughed. She laughed.

"Okay, fairly good looking, intelligent, not too fat, with a cock between 7 and 10 inches. Also no pain. Anal?"

"Not to begin with. I would like to try it with a bigger cock than yours but, they would have to go really slow. And I want you there every time. No exceptions."

I nodded as I wrote down her criteria. She watched me, fidgeting in her seat.

"What about kissing?" I asked. She looked at me. I could tell she was thinking.

"I don't know. Would it bother you if I did?"

"I don't know, I've never seen you kiss anyone else the way you kiss me when we are fucking."

"I'm not going to say I never kissed someone that way, I did go out with other guys before you. Kissing? Can we table that one for now and come back to it before we have our first encounter."

"Encounter. I like that," I said.

"I do also," Denise replied.

"How many would you like to try at a time? Two, three, four, five, six... "

"Whoa there cowboy," she said. "Let's start with one. Once we have tried a couple of those, then we'll talk about more. But, seeing as how you will be there, I could see you joining in at some point, so two is a possibility. More than that kind of scares me."

"Okay, two max. Or three, if you count me as one."

"I guess I could do that if you're one of them."

I wrote it down, looked up at her, she was flushed.

Chapter 4

"We're really talking about doing this," she said. It was a statement, not a question.

I sat looking at her. She was breathing fast, her eyes darted around the kitchen like she was looking for something. Her face was flushed and her nipples were hard.

"You like the thought of doing this, don't you?"

"Yes. Does that make me a bad wife?" she asked now staring me in the eyes.

"As far as I'm concerned, no. Who cares what other people think, especially if they don't know."

"I only care about what you think, dear. Can you take me upstairs to bed please?"

I got up and went around behind her. She stood, I pulled the chair out of the way. She turned into my arms looking into my eyes. I pressed my lips to hers gently. She sighed, kissing me back. As we kissed I lifted her so she now sat on the table. She pulled her lips from mine.

"Here, you want to fuck me here?" she asked looking out the sliding glass doors. "Anyone can see in."

"Ah, so they can," I said looking over my shoulder and pushing my shorts down my legs.

"Yes they can," she whispered watching my fingers slide into the waistband of her panties. I pulled them off her legs. She didn't object.

I pushed her legs wide and up. I stepped up, my hard cock brushing her wet pussy lips. She grunted as it did. Grabbing my fat cock, I press the tip against her labia and moved it up and down. As it brushed her clit, she jumped. Her head went back and a low, long ah came from her throat.

"Put it in, please?" she asked in a whisper.

I pushed through her labia, into her vagina. Groaning at the wonderful feelings her pussy caused me to feel, I just froze for a minute. She shook for just a minute as I hit bottom.

"Oh god yes," she croaked.

I was all the way inside her now and she felt wonderful. She was the best fuck I had ever had. Her pussy was always wet, always receptive to my cock and gripped me tightly but gently. I just stood there, pressed against her pussy, looking into her eyes.

"You feel so good inside me. I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, baby."

I pulled out of her real slow. She groaned as I did. Then I pushed into her just as slow. She sighed as she was filled with my cock once again. Then I pressed against her even more, getting just the little bit more cock into her. She jumped as I felt her cervix at the end of her vagina.

"Oh god," she growled. "That was nice."

I pulled out slowly again. Just holding the head inside her I watched her beautiful face. She sighed. Then I slammed my cock into her as fast and as hard as I could. She fell back onto the table screaming. Not in pain, but in pleasure. This was the part she liked most about the way I fucked her. In fact, she hadn't called it making love since the adult bookstore. I pulled back and started to fuck her fast and hard. She started to cry almost at once. Crying was her outlet. I was making her cum and cum hard. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Then she was screaming.

"Oh god. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, babe! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me!"

She was coming. My dick was white with the foam created from her cum. I kept plunging into her, over and over. Fucking her just as she had asked. No demanded. Then she went stiff. Legs straight up in the air, arms out to her side. It started as a soft moan but rose up the scale to a screeching scream. Her stomach convulsed. Ripples rapidly going from her chest to her Mons. Her legs wrapped around me.

"Come in me!" she yelled. It was a good thing the kids were at a friend's house.

I came in her, then I came in her again. She pulled me down on top of her and kissed me hard. Her hips were jerking up and down as my cock pulsed inside her. She was so beautiful when she came. I would say she actually glowed. I was still in her. Her pussy was still pulsing around my cock. I was growling as my semen shot out of my dick into my wife. Then we were both quiet and relaxed.

"That was so good," she sighed. She was always the first to speak. I was still trying to catch my breath.

"You were wonderful," I told her huffing and puffing.

"Let me up, so I can clean up."

"No."

"Why not?"

I pulled out of her very slowly. My hand was there as her vagina pulsed and my cum rolled out of her. I caught it with my hand and smeared it on her bald pussy.

"Kinky. Now what?" she asked.

I kept silent as I caught more of my cum and spread it over her vulva. Now she was covered in my cream. I helped her up.

"Well?" she asked.

I took her hand and pulled her to the stairs and up to our bedroom. Still holding on to her, I pulled the bedclothes from the bed. Then I took her t-shirt off of her and pushed her back onto the bed. My cum had run down her leg. I took off my t-shirt, climbed into bed with her and positioned myself in the sixty-nine position.

"You're not?" I shut her up by pushing my cock into her mouth, which she sucked on greedily.

What I was going to do was a first and probably the last time I would do this. I pushed my face into her pussy, my cum smearing all over. I then started to lick her. I wasn't that bad tasting but, I would still try and find a way to make my cum taste better for her. I licked and swallowed. Each time I did, she came. She was in constant orgasm. She was whimpering almost all the time, only stopping to take a breath.

My cock was stiff again. Denise was sucking gently, her tongue playing with the head as she pulled back. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing to me. I was licking and slurping her. My tongue was slapping her clit, then I was gently biting her labia and pulling them out. She finally pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum so hard again," she said her voice almost screeching. "Fuck!"

My tongue had slapped her clit hard. That started her orgasm to end all orgasms. She shook and shivered as I licked her from her Mons down to her butt hole. She cried out when I did, she liked to have her asshole licked. She really didn't like to have it fucked though. I was hoping she would get over that once she had two cocks in her at the same time.

I pulled my mouth away. She went limp. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. I looked at her pussy. It was quivering. I was fascinated with what it was doing. She moved under me. Her mouth was on my cock in an instant. I just let her pleasure me as I continued to watch her labia not only engorge with more blood but continue to quiver. I felt my orgasm approaching. As my cum shot out of my cock I licked her pussy. She bucked her hips as she screamed, keeping her mouth on my cock and drinking my cum. Once she pulled my cock from her mouth, I licked her again.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed squeezing my cock.

I stopped torturing her and sucked her labia into my mouth slapping them with my tongue. She convulsed once, then collapsed. I let her drop out of my mouth. Turning I looking down at her. She was staring up at the ceiling. Moving over her, I looked down at her. There was no recognition in her eyes. I lay next to her and let her come back to me on her own.

It took her ten minutes to come around. She turned her head looking at me. I could see the astonishment in her eyes. I don't think she was ready to try speaking yet. So I just looked at her with my loving eyes. She smiled.

"What... " she croaked.

I looked at her with question marks in my eyes.

"How... where... did you learn that? And why have you waited until now... "

"I have eaten you like this before. The only difference was my cum. It was inside you and on the outside of you. I wanted to see your reaction. It was marvelous but... "

"You won't be doing it with another man's cum in and on me?" she asked.

"I don't think I will, although your reaction was superb."

"I kind of liked what you did although, I can see your point. But you will be expecting me to suck dicks and let them cum in my mouth?" she asked.

"Yes."

"And swallow?"

"Yes."

"A little bit of a double standard?"

"It is, and I'm sorry, but I just can't find it in me to do this... yet. Maybe in the future... who knows. I know what I will do when your pussy is all covered in cum, I'll fuck you, I'll fuck you like you have never been fucked before. My cock will be so hard, really, really hard... see, just the thought of fucking your pussy with a strangers cum in it is turning me on."

"Well, get that dick in my cum filled pussy then," she ordered me.

I rolled on top of her and plunged my cock into her swollen, slick, pussy. It felt wonderful. I pounded her into the mattress. She was screaming and crying and bucking her hips up to meet mine. Our skin was slapping, I was grunting and with a final growl, I unloaded into her again. I rolled off her and lay on my back. Denise was looking at me, a big smile on her lips.

"You liked the feel of that, didn't you? You were pretending it was someone else's cum?"

I nodded, unable to speak. She sighed, rolled to me, placed her head on my chest and nodded.

"I liked that. I liked the feel of your cock sliding in and out of my slick pussy."

"I liked it too, very much. Why don't you go take a shower? I don't think we should take one together or we may never get anything done today."

"I agree," she said getting up off the bed. "We have a lot to discuss still before this happens for real. Oh god, I just climaxed saying that." She rushed to the bathroom.

She left the door open so I could watch her through the clear glass doors of the shower.

Chapter 5

Once again we were at the kitchen table going over the books and talking about our expectations and rules.

"Now what kind of rules do you want to have?" I asked Denise.

"Rules? What kind of rules?"

"Would you want to fuck any of our friend's husbands? Or any of our single guy friends?" I wanted to know. I didn't want her to, but who knows what a woman really wants.

"NO!," she shouted. "I will not knowingly fuck a married man, friend or stranger. And a resounding no to any of our single male friends. They would be over here all the time trying to get into my panties. I want to chose who and when." She huffed that last part. Denise was a strong woman but, would not dominate me even if I asked her to. She loved me too much for that.

"Okay, no friends."

"Well, not exactly."

"What?" I said looking up at her.

"IF... and I say that with capital letters, IF one of our couple friends turn out to be swingers... "

"Wait. Hold on a second... "

"What I'm saying is IF somehow we meet them at one of those swinger clubs the books say are a good place to start, I would fuck the husband, while you fuck the wife. Once we have a good relationship with them, maybe we could have a regular night with them, if they and we want that."

"You don't have to think about getting me a piece of ass. I have all I want right here sitting next to me." I patted her leg as I said that.

"That's why I said IF."

"Ah, okay. Agreed, IF, then we will." I wrote that down. "Another thing to think about. Only once with each man or maybe we find someone to do repeats with. That would be the only way to find someone clean to cum in you."

"Which is what you really want, isn't it?"

"It is. But it's not the end of the world if that never happens because we don't want to have attachments just happen that could... "

"... break us up? I... I really don't think that could happen... "

"It could and you know it could."

"You're right, you're almost always right. Only enough repeats to get to know them good enough to know they are disease-free, then one last time to let them do me bareback and cum in my pussy. Good enough?"

"Excellent but, we will both have to be vigilant."

"We will. The heart is a funny thing," Denise said looking at me with sad eyes.

Long ago, it had been I who strayed and fallen in love with another woman. I was lucky to be married to Denise. She straightened out the woman and then me. I never saw Beth again and Beth went back to her husband. The funny thing was, Beth could have been Denise's twin sister.

"I... "

"You don't have to apologize, again," Denise said almost yelling.

She got out of her seat and came to me, sitting on my lap and hugging me fiercely. I hugged her back just as fiercely. She kissed my ear, then whispered.

"I almost did what you did but, finding out about you halted me in my tracks."

I jerked at the revelation. I hugged her hard once more. She hugged me back.

"Were you in love with him?"

"Her."

"What?"

"It was a woman, she worked where I did. We would go out for drinks after work. Never made love to her. Kissed her a lot though. I thought you should know now."

I hugged her gently this time.

"Thank you for telling me."

"You don't want to know who?" Denise asked.

"Of course, I'm dying to know who but, not unless you want to tell me."

"Not just yet... I will tell you, but not now. We have to finish here. Then... well I could see you and her with me, it excites me thinking of that. And no, I don't love her anymore. It would be pure sex. She has moved on also and found another job."

I was astounded at what she had told me. She just smiled at me, licking her lips.

"Okay, back to work little missy," I said pushing her off my lap. She was quick enough to just stand up. She patted my head and sat back in her chair.

"Okay what do we have?" she asked.

"Ah, let's see, here I have it all written down," I said handing it to her.

She read silently. I knew it by heart. She coughed when she got to the last one.

"Beth?"

"We never did either. I would like... between us."

"Do you still talk to her?" Denise asked.

"When she's having trouble with Jeff, she calls me for advice. That's all, I promise. Just advice on solving a problem she is having with her husband. That's all."

"I'll think about it. She was a pretty thing back then. Is she still pretty?" Denise asked.

"She's older, like us. I don't know about her looks, I haven't too much of an idea of what kind of girl you consider pretty."

"Ah... " Was all she said.

"What do you consider to be pretty in a female."

"I consider Playboy models to be pretty."

I shook my head. Sometimes she could be exasperating.

"We'll discuss what I see as pretty later. These rules and things are acceptable to me. You?"

"They are. Except I didn't put down the most important rule of all."

"What's that?" Denise asked.

"I love and will continue to love you no matter what may transpire between your wonderful thighs."

Denise blushed, took the pen and wrote down what I said. Then she wrote another. I raised my eyebrow.

"I love and will continue to love you no matter what may transpire on your dick with other women that I say you may fuck, suck and kiss all over. I also will be available after each encounter for my loving husband to take me and make me his again."

Now I blushed. Now we had all the rules... or... did we.

"Take this one down, dear. Once a week we will sit down and discuss what happened the week before and revise any rule or add new rules as needed. We should also take one night, Wednesdays, for us to be together."

She wrote nodding the whole time.

"Done. Do we sign these?" Denise asked.

I just laughed. She then laughed too.

"We can if you would like," I said.

"No, I trust you," she said smiling. "Oh, crap, I have to go get the kids," she yelled jumping up and running upstairs.

I called the Henderson's to let them know Denise was on her way. June asked if she was okay. I told her she was but we were discussing business and the time got away from us and all the phones had been on mute. June said she understood. I could almost hear her winking. I just chuckled and said good-bye. When Denise came down I warned her about June and what she thought we had been doing. She just nodded and headed for the garage.

In the meantime, I went online and ordered some things I thought we might need. It didn't take me long, I found everything I thought we would need and ordered it. Then I went upstairs to put some clothes on. I never walk around in my underwear in front of the kids and neither does Denise. It just wouldn't be right. Then I started dinner.

To be continued...

12