A Vixen is Born Pt. 04

Story Info
Our Vixen is still going...
7k words
4.19
10.9k
12
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. Have fun.

A Vixen is Born Pt. 04

Chapter 17

John

We found an empty room and closed the door. I stood kissing Susan, while Denise stood kissing Mark. After about five minutes of this, Susan pushed me away. She gently took Denise's hand and pulled her away from Mark.

"Me first," she told Mark and me.

I nodded leaning against a dresser. Mark walked around to the other side of the bed and sat in a chair there. I watched Denise and Susan with an intense gaze. They started kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Both of them moaning and groaning as nipples were tweaked and breasts were squeezed. After rolling around on the bed, they were now in the 69 position. Denise had her face plastered to Susan's pussy. Susan was on the bottom and had to lift her head to get to Denise's pussy until Denise just lay on top of her pushing her pussy down on Susan's face.

Denise was now shoving two fingers into Susan's body and licking her clit. Susan was growling into Denise's pussy. Both women were getting close to their first orgasm together. I was just amazed as Denise licked, sucked and nibbled on Susan's sex. Her fingers were now a blur moving in and out of Susan's body. Susan was screaming into Denise's pussy as Susan licked and sucked. I could just make out that Susan was slamming her fingers into Denise's pussy too. Both women came at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god," Denise screamed, bouncing her hips on Susan's face.

"Fuck," Susan yelled pushing Denise's body up off her face so she could yell and breathe.

Mark and I sat there watching. Denise went back to gently licking and sucking Susan's clit. Susan lowered Denise's pussy back down to her mouth. I saw her tongue slip inside my wife's vagina. I got up and walked around to the other side of the bed. Denise's mouth was plastered to Susan. I moved in close, my hard cock pointing at the treasure I was seeking. Denise saw my cock move under her nose and moved her mouth up to Susan's clit. I pressed my cock to Susan's opening. Mark leaned forward to get a better view of his wife's pussy opening to accept my manhood.

I groaned as I slipped inside Susan. She felt so good as her pussy closed around my cock. She was tight. She must do exercises to keep it that way after two kids. I pushed in as far as I could. Looking down I saw I still had two inches to go. I felt Mark pass by me on his way to the other side of the bed. I watched as he looked down at his wife.

"Does his cock feel good, dear," he asked her.

She shook her head as she continued to suck on Denise's pussy. I pulled out of hers and slipped back in gently, pushing just a little farther each time. It took a while, but after about three minutes I was all the way inside her. My pelvis was pressed against hers. She growled when that happened. Denise was grunting as I watched Mark push into her. His cock wasn't as long as mine but it was a little thicker.

Both Mark and I took our time with each other's wives. I was in heaven. I had lusted for Susan for a very long time. I have also lusted after Michelle just as long. Both are very beautiful. Not as beautiful as Denise with her girl next door looks, but beautiful in their own right as women. I was happily fucking Susan to give her pleasure. She was getting it from me and Denise. Denise looked up at me, smiled, and mouthed "I love you" to me and went back to work on Susan's pussy.

Mark was fucking Denise faster as his orgasm approached. Denise was grunting and groaning as he did. She had been coming for quite some time now. She lifted her mouth from Susan and screamed her pleasure. Then she rolled off Susan when Mark pulled out and shoved his cock into his wife's mouth to cum. Denise lay there panting as she watches Susan drink her husband's sperm.

Denise did look a little disappointed that he didn't come inside her but, she smiled at him as she stuck her finger inside her pussy and brought them out coated in his spunk. She put them in her mouth and sighed as she sucks him off her fingers. Pushing Susan up the bed, I then was able to be over her looking down at her pretty face as I shoved my cock back inside her. She groaned, looked up at me.

"Fuck me, John. Fuck me like I know you have wanted to for the last three years," she said shocking the hell out of me.

I pounded into her as hard and as fast as I could as I looked at Denise. She smiled at me nodding. She had told Susan of my desires. I smiled back at her and roared my pleasure to the ceiling as I pumped my cum into Susan. I shook and shivered as I pushed my cock into her as far as I could. Stream after stream of my white seed filled her to overflowing. I could feel it leaking out of her past my cock. She groaned shaking with an orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she growled. Her body shivered under me.

I rolled off her so I was lying next to Denise. She wrapped her arms around me as I did. Mark hustled up on the bed and pushed his face into Susan's pussy. I could hear him sucking my cum out of her. Denise put her mouth to my ear.

"Do you want to do that?" she asked.

"No. But I will fuck you," I told her, rolling on top of her.

My cock was still hard. I pressed it into her cum soaked pussy. It was creamy with Mark's cum. I reveled in it. I had felt her pussy like this a few times when we were younger. Now I knew, she had cheated on me. Did I care? Not now, but back then I was a jealous asshole and would have beat him and her. But now, I wanted to hear about all they did together. But that would have to wait. I fucked her fast and hard. She was coming as I let go, splashing her insides with my cum.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you," she replied as I rolled off her. "I need to clean up."

"I'll show you, dear," Susan said rolling out of bed.

Both women moved out of the room leaving the door open. I got up and went out into the hall. A few couples were roaming the hall and peeked into the room where Mark lie on his back just staring up at the ceiling. Susan was back, standing in front of me. She smiled pulling my lips to hers. We kissed until Denise came back and started to stroke my cock as it engorged with blood. Susan had been pulled away and into the room with Mark by a couple, I didn't see.

Turning back to Denise, I saw Michelle shoving her tongue down my wife's throat. I stepped behind her pushing my cock into her ass crack. She moaned. I pushed my hands around to squeeze her breasts. She moaned. I pushed them both to the room across the hall. It was empty. I closed the door and locked it. She was all ours for the next hour.

Denise and Michelle fell onto the bed, still kissing and feeling each other's bodies.

Chapter 18

I stood there watching my wife and our kids' doctor having unbridled sex. They started out kissing each other, at the same time they felt each other all over. Denise had three fingers buried in Michelle's pussy. Michelle was squeezing Denise's tits hard. So hard Denise moaned each time. Then they quickly moved into a 69 position. I was amazed that my wife knew what she was doing, but I had watched her earlier with another woman just across the hall. I could hear shouts coming from that room as I leaned against the door. Denise was on top, but she rolled until Michelle was on top. She looked up at me and pointed to Michelle's pussy. She licked her clit as I moved behind her. I slipped my cock up and down her wet pussy slit.

"Oh fuck," she shouted as I pressed into her.

Leaning over her I put my mouth next to her right ear.

"I have wanted to do this for the last six years," I whispered.

"You should have told me," she shot back.

I laughed. Denise giggled. Michelle chuckled looking back at me.

"Fuck me, John, fuck me hard and fast," she said almost shouting.

I pulled out of her until the head was just inside her body. Then I slammed into her as hard as I could. She cried out, her shout muffled by Denise's pussy. I pounded into her with all my strength. It was the most marvelous feeling. Denise not only licked her, but she licked my balls as they swung back and forth slamming into Michelle's clit.

Denise shouted as she came once more. Her head flopped back onto the bed. She was out for the count as I kept slamming into Michelle. Her head was now up. She realized that Denise was no longer conscious and had stopped licking her pussy. Now she was egging me on to fuck her harder and faster.

"Slam that big cock into my married pussy," she said.

That almost got me.

"Pound my poor little pussy. God, you're so big, so long, so fat," she said with each slam into her.

I wasn't all that big or long or fat, but it did my ego good to hear that once in a while. And I did love this woman. Then my balls tightened and I could feel my prostate pulse. Rope after rope of my seed shot up my dick into Michelle's married pussy. Instead of being the stag, I was now the bull. I pushed into her as far as I could, then froze. I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of her pussy for a little longer. She collapsed under me and my dick popped out. My sperm drained from her pink pussy lips. I fell flat on my face next to her. I was exhausted.

Her head was turned toward me. She smiled as I looked at her. I smiled back.

"If I had told you, would you have let me fuck you back then?" I had to know, but I think I already knew the answer.

"Of course not. I was your doctor."

"I guess Susan is no longer my doctor then?"

"That's up to her. Each doctor has their own feelings about some of our ethical concerns. I could not have let you fuck me because of mine back then. Susan, if you have fucked her, might not see a problem with that if it's only in this setting. But if you go to her house and she fucks you, you probably would have to search for a new doctor." Her eyes were sparkling in the bedroom light. "I am glad I got to do both of you tonight. I have loved both of you for oh so very long."

"I love you too," Denise said from her other side.

"Good," Michelle said getting up and off the bed. "I will close the door. You two can stay for another hour, but after that, they will start to come in to ravage the both of you, if you don't leave." She leaned down and kissed Denise, then she kissed me and she scooted out the door.

"Was she good?" Denise asked me.

"She was. Very good."

"Do you want to fuck her again?"

"I do. You?"

"Yes."

I rolled between Denise's thighs and lined my hard cock with her entrance. She nodded at me and I pushed slowly into her. She was wet, very wet. I fucked her slowly and gently. I didn't want her to be sore for the rest of the night.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you more," I said softly.

We fucked for what seemed was an eternity but was only fifteen minutes by the clock on the wall. When we both came, we lay on our backs staring at the ceiling trying to catch our breath.

"I'm hungry and thirsty," Denise said.

"Me too. Let's go down get a drink and see what's to eat," I said sitting up.

Denise sat up and we both got off the bed and went downstairs. The first stop was a bathroom so we could clean up. Denise already had cum from two men running down her leg. I had that same cum and four women's cum coating my cock. Well maybe not four, they did suck me clean after we had finished. We then went to the bar. I ordered us both ginger ale. Denise nodded at my forethought.

"I don't want a muddled head for the rest of the night," she told me sipping her drink.

"Me either."

"Oh, there you are," George said walking toward us. "You guys were great with Bill and Jill."

Denise rolled her eyes at me. George was coming up behind her. She plastered a fake smile on her lips and turned to greet him.

"George," Denise said sticking out her hand. George took it and pressed it to his lips. Denise let him although I saw a shiver go through her.

"Have either of you seen my wife?" he asked.

"Last time I saw her, she was upstairs leaving the room we were in," Denise said.

"Oh, she was with you two... never mind, I'll find her. Maybe we can all get together later," he said turning and heading for the stairs.

"Yeah, that'll happen," Denise whispered to me. I laughed, took her hand in mine a led her off to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Chapter 19

When we walked into the kitchen Jill was there talking to another couple. She saw us and waved her hand for us to come in. There was a long table filled with food. Cold cuts, salads, chicken wings, and ribs. All kept warm in serving trays. There was a lot of food sitting out and the kitchen was huge.

"Come in, come in. I bet you two are hungry?" she said, it was a rhetorical question. "Well, we have plenty of food. Help yourselves."

"Thank you, Jill," I said leaning in and giving her a quick kiss. She giggled as I did. Then Denise leaned in and also gave her a quick kiss. She pulled back, eyes wide and a questioning look on her face.

"Maybe later," Denise said.

Jill giggled and swatted Denise on the ass as we passed by her. I went for the wings. Denise went for the salad first, then put a few wings on top. Looking around for somewhere to sit. Jill pointed us out the other door. There was a large area with couples only tables. I guess games weren't allowed while eating, which was just fine with me. We ate in silence, just looking into each other's eyes. People passing by said hi, but continued on to find a table of their own.

As we sat nibbling, Susan and Mark walked by. Susan kissed Denise even though she had BBQ sauce on her lips. Then she kissed me and moved quickly to catch up with her husband.

"I really like that BBQ sauce," I said.

"You just like it because it was on her lips," Denise replied giggling.

"No, I would probably like it on your lips too," I said chuckling.

"John?" Denise asked a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes, dear?"

"Have you had fun here tonight?" she asked the puzzled look still on her face.

"I... have," I said looking at her. "You?"

"I have. I really have. I never thought I would enjoy sex just to have sex. Up until you wrote that story, which I knew had to be about me, I had thought in order to have sex with a man I would have to be in love with them. And sex with a woman was out of the question. Now, within the span of a month... I have had sex with a black man, something I would never have even thought of before reading about myself, sex with another woman and two men I'm not in love with."

So that was why the puzzled look. She was trying to reconcile what she had done.

"Do you want to continue with this?" I asked just to make sure.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Yes."

"Then what's troubling you, my dear?"

"I just realized that such a simple thing as a story, written by you, changed my attitude and feelings about what love is all about. Yet, if you had told me about your fantasy, I would have thought you a crazed loon and probably would have considered divorce as the only option open to me."

"And now?" I asked.

"Now... now I'm hoping you will not think badly of me for some of the things running through my mind."

"I will never, ever think badly of you, for anything you will be thinking about whatever it is you are thinking about," I told her chuckling.

She giggled to herself. Then came around the table and sat in my lap. She pressed her lips to mine gently. I kissed her back. When she pulled her lips from mine, she looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you. I love you so much, my heart hurts and my loins ache for you to penetrate them, either hole will do," she told me softly.

My eyes widened at that statement. She had but once let me slide my cock into her tight asshole, since that time she absolutely refused to let me in there. I gently kissed her lips again.

"You don't have to do that for me, if you really don't want too," I told her.

"But I do want to. I also want to experience two men at the same time. Not tonight, but sometime in the future, so I will need to have... "

"I know dear, I know."

She got up and went back to her chair. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was only eleven o'clock. We had told the babysitter we wouldn't be home until early in the morning... around four.

"Are you ready to go find some more playmates?" I asked smiling at her.

"Yes. But I just want you first, we'll leave the door open so others can join us, but I need you in my pussy first and last."

I nodded standing up. I watched as my naked wife took her drink and downed it, then stood next to me. She grabbed onto my arm as we started for the stairs. We found an empty room and I started making love, it was making love, to Denise. We were fucking nice and slow, looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you," Denise said softly.

"I love you," I replied.

There was a knock on the door, even though it was open. I looked up and saw a stunning couple. She had long black hair, a pretty face and eyes to die for. The rest of her was a knockout body. Natural breasts, not too big, yet not too small. She had a very dark patch of pubic hair just above her clean-shaven pussy. Her mate was even by my standards very handsome. Denise sighed when she looked at him. I waved them in. They lay on the bed, one on each side of us.

"My name is John and this is my wife Denise," I said looking at the woman.

"My name is Kayla and this is my husband Ben," she said.

"Shall we?" I asked Denise. She nodded and I rolled off her toward Kayla. We were face to face.

"Hi, there," she said smiling at me.

"Hi," I said, reaching out to caress her beautiful face.

Her eyes sparkled as I gently touched her cheek. She was very beautiful. I lay there looking into her eyes wondering how old she was. I turned and looked at her husband as Denise and he talked softly. He had to be in his forties.

"How old are you Kayla?" I asked. I had to know.

"I'm twenty-eight," she said. I was older than her by four years.

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back. Then Denise's mouth was by my ear.

"You have my permission," she whispered, then she was gone.

"What did she tell you?" Kayla asked.

"She gave me permission to fuck you," I told her bluntly.

"Ah, yes, I gave Ben permission before we knocked." She smiled at me as she rolled on to her back. "Well?"

I rolled between her fantastic looking spread thighs, she reached down and held my cock against her pussy. I gently pushed forward. She was wet. She was full of her fluids and someone else's fluids. I slid into her in one movement. It felt incredible. She was a little looser than Denise, but still, I could feel her and she could feel me. I started to move in and out of her slowly. She moaned as I did.

"Oh, you feel so good. The last cock I had in me was huge. He stretched me all out of shape. I'm hoping it's not permanent." I shook my head.

"It's not, by tomorrow it will be back to its original shape."

"Are you a doctor?" she asked. "I know there are some here."

"No, I just know a lot about the female body."

"Ah, oh god you sure do. Oh god that feels so good... don't stop, please don't stop," she cried.

"I won't." I slipped in and out of her cum filled pussy nice and slow.

I looked over at Denise. She was on top, riding Ben. He was looking over, watching his wife's face. She now had it turned to look at him. And Denise was looking at me. We all smiled as all of us groaned in pleasure. For the next half hour, the four of us gave each other pleasure. I got to watch Denise cum on another man's cock for the fourth time. She was so sexy coming on Ben's cock. After I came in Kayla and Ben came in Denise, we switched partners. I reclaimed Denise and Ben reclaimed Kayla. The two women then headed to the bathroom down the hall while Ben and I lay exhausted on the bed. No one bothered us.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12