A Vixen is Born Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard a scream down the hall. I was up and out the door in a flash. I knew it was Denise's scream. I was in the bathroom having smashed the door down. It was a huge bathroom. Kayla was laying on the floor. Denise was laying on her back, feet up, kicking at a man.

"You little bitch," the man growled at Denise.

I hit him from behind, his head went into the wall, the tile wall. He was out cold as he hit the floor. Ben was right behind me, kneeling next to Kayla. I flipped the guy over. It was George. Denise was still on the floor, only now she was in the fetal position, crying.

Chapter 20

I knelt beside Denise, she looked up at me, fear in her eyes and across her face.

"He out cold," I told her. She looked behind her and saw his body on the floor.

She was up and in my arms in the blink of an eye. We stood there listening to the feet pound up the stairs. The first person through the door was Mark, then Bill followed by Susan and Jill.

"What did he do?" Jill growled. Michelle came up behind Jill, looked over her shoulder, rolled her eyes and stepped around Jill to get to her husband.

"I told him Denise was off-limits to him but, he just had to have her. Did he hurt you, dear," Michelle asked Denise. She looked stunned. "Don't worry about him. He's finished and I'm finished with him. This isn't the first time."

"He hurt Kayla," Denise said pointing.

Sue was at Kayla's side as her eyes flickered open.

"Don't move dear," Susan told her while she looked into her eyes.

"What do we do with him," I said looking at Michelle, Bill, and Mark.

"Hell, throw his ass out the front door and leave him," Michelle said.

"I'll go get his clothes," Bill said.

"How is Kayla," I asked Susan.

"I think she's going to be fine, but I want to see her in my office tomorrow... that's Monday," Susan said looking at her watch.

George was starting to come to.

"Denise, go back to the room, close and lock the door. Take Kayla with you."

She nodded, put her arm around Kayla and helped her out and down to the room. I watched them until I saw the door close. Then I was standing over George.

"John, please don't hurt him anymore?" Michelle asked stepping in front of me.

"Michelle, he was trying to rape my wife after knocking out another woman to get to her. If he doesn't come quietly and calmly, I will use that force necessary to knock his ass on the ground as hard as I can. Now please move out of the way," I growled at her.

Her wide eyes blinked at me several times. Then she nodded and moved out of my way and out of the bathroom.

"Honey, help me," George called.

"You're on your own, asshole," Michelle shouted over her shoulder.

"Get up, asshole," I said to George.

"You touch me again and I'll tear your head off."

"Try it," I growled at him. He scrambled to his feet, taking a swing at me.

I ducked the punch and slapped him. He growled again and threw another punch. I ducked that one and slapped him on the nuts with the top of my barefoot. He went down hard on the tile floor. Mark came into the bathroom, dressed.

"John, go," he said throwing clothes at George. "You get dressed. The police are on the way," Mark told George. "So unless you want to go to jail naked, put them on."

I stepped out of the bathroom, Mildred was there with my clothes.

"I gave Denise her clothes and Kayla's along with your wallet and stuff."

"Thank you, Mildred. I wish... "

"No need. Next time you are here will be just fine," she said smiling.

I nodded. She turned and walked away. I dressed right where I was standing. Just as I pulled up my pants and zipped the zipper, two cops, along with Bill came up the stairs and headed toward us.

"Where is he?" the first cop asked. I pointed to the bathroom. The cop nodded. "Where is the woman he tried to rape?"

"My wife is in the room down the hall," I told him. "She is really shaken up."

"I'll need her name and address for our report."

"No, you don't," I told him. He looked like he was about to blow a gasket. "In fact just asking for that is a violation of the rape laws of the state of Illinois. I will give you my name and my address as the person reporting the rape though."

"Are you a lawyer?" he asked a little calmer.

"No. I was a L.E.O. for ten years."

"Where?" he asked.

"Colorado."

"Okay." I handed him my ID. He nodded and started writing in his notebook.

George stood in the bathroom, hands behind his back glaring at me. As I stood there answering the cop's questions, a scream came from the room Denise was in.

"My wife," I yelled and sprinted to the door.

It opened and two men came out, naked knocking me down. The cop was right behind me and body-blocked them both down the stairs. He was right after them. I jumped up looked in the room. Denise was still dressed as was Kayla. They both nodded at me. I went down the stairs to help the cop, but he had plenty of help. Everyone was dressed, except the two idiot friends of Georges. And Michelle had her foot across the throat of one of them as the cop handcuffed them.

It was two hours until the cops left with all three of them. Everyone who had nothing to do with what happed was let go. A Special Victims Unit detective was there, talking to Denise and Kayla. Her partner was talking to me. An officer was talking to Michelle. Mark and Susan along with Bill, Jill, and Ben sat in the kitchen waiting for us. I had called the babysitter and told her we would be very late. She said that was okay, her mom had come over. I talked to Jen's mom and told her what had happened. As far as she knew we had gone to an anniversary party, so I could tell them what had happened to Denise. Jen's mom, Carol, made all the appropriate noises and said she would stay until we got home.

The detective finished with me and went over to his partner with Denise. Which is where I went. I sat on the arm of the chair Denise was in and just held her hand. She looked up at me and smiled. Then frowned as she saw Michelle coming toward us. I just shook my head slightly, she got my message and looked back at the detectives. I looked at Michelle and shook my head. She stopped. Smiled. Then frowned. Then turned and went to the kitchen. All this time George had been sitting in the foray waiting to be taken in with his two buddies.

It took another hour before we were free to leave. The cops left ten minutes after they were done with us. Denise and I moved into the kitchen.

"Are you sure?" I asked her again. She just nodded.

Chapter 21

When we entered the kitchen, she turned to me, pulled my lips to hers for just a few seconds.

"Thank you," she whispered. I just nodded. She was going to do something I knew I wouldn't like. She turned and walked right up to Michelle, pulled Michelle's lips to hers and stood there kissing her almost lover.

I walked in and wrapped my arms around both of them. They broke their kiss and looked at me. I nodded as I squeezed them both.

"I'll drive you both home," Michelle said.

I nodded. Denise nodded. I went to Susan, hugged and kissed her. Jill was next. I shook Bill's hand. Then Mark's hand. Susan stood in front of me looked up into my eyes.

"I'm glad you are who you are," she told me. I had no idea what she meant by that, but I smiled at her as if I did.

Michelle led us out to her car when it was unlocked she tossed me the keys.

"Drive," she said opening the back door to her car.

I nodded, not saying a word as Denise got in the back too. I drove us home. After a few wrong turns, I figured out where the house was and where I had to go. We were home in half an hour. I left the car running as Michelle put her cloth back on. Denise was already dressed. When Michelle was finished dressing I opened the door and got out. I opened the back door and let Denise and Michelle out. Michelle kissed my cheek as we were pretty sure there were eyes watching. Denise and Michelle hugged. I took Denise's hand in mine and we walked up to the front door. It opened as we got there.

"Are you all right Denise," Carol asked.

"I'm fine. John got there just in time and beat the bastard up."

"I'm so glad. Come in, come in," she said holding the door for us.

"I'll go up and get Jen. She wanted to sleep in Katy's room," Carol rattled on.

I pulled Denise to me. I hugged her firmly. She hugged me back. I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back. Time stood still.

"Isn't that sweet," Jen said as she came down in front of her mother.

We laughed. I dug in my pocket and gave Jen a fifty. Her eyes got real big.

"You have to share that with your mom though," I told her chuckling.

"Mom?" Jen said while Denise giggled.

"Well I was here for a couple of hours," Carol said teasing her. "Come on, let's go and let John and Denise get to bed."

"Okay, Mom. Bye," she said waving the fifty in the air, "and thank you."

Carol pushed her out the door and waved back at us as she closed it. I turned to Denise.

"I thought you might be going home with Michelle tonight," I said.

"She wanted me to, but I love you so much, I knew you would let me if I asked, so I didn't ask."

"Thank you. I love you more than you will ever know."

"Let's go up to bed. I have a surprise for you." She walked toward the stairs without another word.

I hurried to follow her. She was stripping off her clothes as she went. When she was down to her panties, she then stood at the foot of the bed waiting for me. She smiled as I undressed.

"All off," she said as I stood in my boxers.

Nodding I stripped them off. Denise nodded toward the bed. She got into bed, crawling up from the foot to the head. She lay on her back looking up at me.

"Kiss me," she huffed.

I kissed her gently on the lips. She sighed as my tongue pushed past her lips. We kissed for a long time. When her hand touched my cock, I groaned. She pulled her lips from mine.

"Take my panties off and fuck me, hurry," she said.

I pulled her panties down her legs and off. I moved between her spread thighs. Denise grabbed my cock and lined it up with her vagina. I pushed into her. She was creamy. My eyes opened wide with shock.

"I never got the chance to clean up. You have no idea how hard it was to keep Michelle from cleaning me. She was very disappointed."

"Oh god," I growled.

I slowly slid in and out of her slimy, creamy pussy.

"Is my slutty cunt creamy enough for you?" she asked.

"Yes, your cunt is slutty enough for me. Just like it was... oh about ten years ago when it felt just like this," I said. She froze. I just kept pushing into her until I hit bottom. "You remember ten years ago? You came home a number of nights with a nice slutty, creamy cunt, just like this one. I suspected at the time, but I didn't have your pussy full of someone else cum to compare it too. I do now and I remember the feeling. Tell me. Who, when, what and why," I told her.

"Uh... " she just lay there looking up at me as I continued to fuck her slutty cunt. "Uh... "

I was going to tell her I wasn't mad, but after a bit, I thought I should be quite pissed at her. I know my face looked like I was as I waited for her to tell me.

"Uh... oh god," she said as I pushed into her farther. "Uh... "

"You've said that already, four times now," I growled as I reveled in the feeling of her slutty cunt.

"I... I don't... I can't... oh god," she said as I pushed in farther.

"Hurry up or I'm going to pull out and go to sleep," I told her. She shook her head back and forth.

"No, please don't. Oh god. When we were... oh god, don't move... we were living in Atlanta and I was working at the Krystal's... oh god."

"Yes?"

"The manager... oh god... do I have to tell you?"

"God damn right you do, cunt," I growled. Her eyes opened wide.

"The manager kept complimenting me on my looks, my hair... and you were too, but with him it was different. I had never had a man, until you, compliment me as he did. Then one night after everyone else had left and we locked the door, he took me in the backroom and started kissing me. For four nights straight he did that. Just kissing. On the fifth night he felt me up and I went crazy. You and I hadn't made love in over a week. I pulled my clothes off and told him to fuck me. You had already told me how you wanted to watch me with another man.

"I was going to tell you, but that night when I got home, you pulled me into the bedroom, stripped me and fucked me. I came so hard I just couldn't tell you I had cheated on you. But I kept doing it. Every Friday after everyone else went home, I took him in the backroom and fucked him until he came in me. Then I'd come home and fuck you. You always came so hard on Fridays. I began to enjoy how hard you fucked me on Fridays.

"But things started to get weird. He started to tell me he loved me and he wanted me to leave you. I then told him the kids were mine and they came with me. He backed off so quickly I knew he didn't love me. He just wanted me to be his exclusive fuck slut. I quit fucking him after that."

She looked at me as I looked down at her.

"I'm so sorry for doing that to you. But back then all the STDs were curable. I had myself checked out after I stopped so I knew I hadn't been infected. And AIDS hadn't become a disease yet. So I felt safe not telling you about what I did. I'm sorry," she closed her eyes as she finished.

Leaning forward, I gently kissed her lips. Her eyes flew open, we were looking eye to eye. She started crying as I pulled my lips away. I held her as gently as I could.

"I know someday you would ask me. I just knew. The minute you fucked my cum filled cunt, you would remember. I knew it."

"Shush. I love you. I'm not mad at you for something that happened ten years ago."

She just held on to me, sobbing. I was still inside her but my hardness was starting to dwindle. She sobbed as it slipped from her pussy.

"Shhhh... " I said.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Her eyes were open looking up at me.

"Now tell me about five years ago," I said. Her eyes got bigger this time.

"No, I can't. Really, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you will kill him."

"Who?" I might if it happen yesterday, but not five years ago. I didn't tell Denise that though. It was good for her to worry a little.

"No... I'm so sorry, but I can't, honey."

"You better!" I almost shouted. Now she looked frightened.

"It was... oh god... I'm so sorry... it was... shit... the motherfucker... "

"Jimmy? Really? Jimmy? That motherfucker is dead," I howled. I wasn't going to kill him, I didn't even know where he was.

"NO, NO, I don't want to lose you for killing him. Oh god. Oh god."

"How did he get your pants off?" I asked in an angry voice.

"You were working 80 hours a week. He would come over a lot. He usually brought Donna and the kids, but sometimes it was just him. I became weak one night. We were drinking. Well, I was drinking. I missed you so much back then. That one night was all it took. We were in bed and he was fucking me. He is actually a lousy fuck, but he was a fuck. I knew him. I liked him. He filled me up and I would fuck you when you got home and on those nights you fucked me harder than any other night."

She cringed as she told me.

"He was married so I didn't think about STDs until after we stopped and found out Donna was divorcing him for fucking around on her. I don't think she knew about me, because she used to call all the time. I'm so sorry."

"Any others I should know about?" I asked my voice raw with anger. It was fake anger, but she didn't know that.

"Oh my god no," she said shivering under me.

"The truth. Rule number one, Honesty," I said.

"Those were the only two, honest," she said. "I'm so sorry... "

"You cheating cunt!" I yelled.

"Oh god John, I'm so sorry. I'll... "

"What? Never cheat on me again?" I asked almost breaking up laughing.

"You... you... bastard... " she said scowling at me.

We eventually got to sleep, but the kids got us up about an hour after we did.

To be continued...

12