All Comments on 'A Voice From the Night World'

by CobaltCinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
This soul mate is quite the mystery hey?

Great chapter. Very interesting.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
This is great!

Okay...dying to know what's up with his soulmate?!? Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Makes me really want to read the book series.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I think you should put this under the non-human category. The disclaimer in the beginning would let people know there are gay males in it in case they are offended by it, but it really fits more in the genre of non-human and there are a lot of readers of that stuff. I liked the story and would like to see more of the story. this isn't damien from the vampire diaries is it?

I haven't read her night world series.

elioelioover 13 years ago

i prefer leaving it in the gay male category since that's my preferred reading. anyway interested in what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gay male category only!

I also prefer this story in gay male category. You will be scanning the non human stories for the rest of your life, searching for disclaimer in every one of them. Almost all of non human stories are heterosex. with some very rare exceptions. I love that tale, thank you for writing it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Soulmate

I really have no idea who the soulmate is? Does anyone from reading chapter 1? LOL.

Clever writing and excellent read! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GAY MALE

Had it not been 'tagged' as a gay male story, I would have skipped the story since being gay myself, I don't look for my pleasure reading in the hetero world of literature. The story line was somewhat hard to follow. But, the references to his souldmate are the reason I will continue reading the story to see if it will 'grab me' with a good story line. Time will tell. It does have some potential that I hope is developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous