All Comments on 'A Voyage into Night Ch. 04'

by coldcomfort

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be an interesting and erotic sequel to continue this with stories of Isobel's "training" to be a "mistress of the night"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

A great story and well worth the 5-STARS I gave it. A well written story with an excellent plot and excellent character development. I agree with the previous comment that a sequel would be great showing Isobel and Katie adjusting to their new lives. It would be great to have it include them attending their 1st decentering. So please give it some thought about a sequel to this wonderful story.

Retired Army NCO

mrduuudemrduuudealmost 4 years ago
Bravo

very well done. I enjoyed it immensely!

I wish you would have done an epilogue so we could read about her adjustment to her new vampire life.

Wildheart107Wildheart107about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot. Definitely one of the best short stories I've read. I know this was written a while ago, but I'd love to see more. There's potential for a good series here. With a bit of formatting and more material, I could see this becoming a proper ebook.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 2 years ago

I’ve read this story a few times, and it never gets old…

coldcomfortcoldcomfortabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thankyou for all of the lovely comments. They mean a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldcomfort@coldcomfort
Daydreamer, Procrastinator and very occasional writer. Any feedback, comments or contructive abuse very welcome. I would quite like to get better at this. I think you can guess my interests from the nature of my stories but I am wanting to branch out and spread my wings a l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES