A Voyeur Meets Some Exhibitionists

Story Info
Bus journey to the Nilgiris leads to a sexual awakening.
2.3k words
3.94
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summers in Chennai can be unforgiving. While most students had left for their hometowns, I stayed back to work on a research project. In reality, I did not want to go home.

You see, I come from Rajasthan. It was like choosing between fire and boiling water.

My social media feed kept up the torture. Images after images of people enjoying in snowy Himalayan mountains kept flashing under my thumb. I scrolled faster to make them go away but it kept coming back. It seemed like everyone I knew, or didn't, was enjoying a cool breeze in some hill station.

As I lay in my bed, sweat dripping down my forehead, I made a decision. I will not let my last summer in college be spent burning in my room.

"Sir, my grandmother has passed away, I urgently need to go home," I practiced it in front of the mirror a few times with different intensities of emotion. My grandmother passed a long time ago but that doesn't mean she still couldn't help her grandson. I decided to go with a serious expression, without any fake crying. You see an expressionless person appears to be the most affected.

I went into professor Patil's cabin and recited the line. He did not speak immediately and I felt my bad acting had given it away. However, to my surprise, he not only agreed but also told me to stay back for the rest of the summer break to take care of my parents. I nodded and left, trying hard to hide my excitement.

The closest hill station to Chennai was Ooty. It was an overnight bus journey and if I left in time, I would be sitting in some cozy homestay overlooking the Nilgiris by tomorrow. I rushed to my room to pack my things. I had some savings from my pocket money but it wasn't going to be enough. I could only do a couple of days at a budget homestay eating basic food and drinking cheap old monk. However, given my situation, I convinced myself that this too was a luxury.

The bus was filled with tourists looking to escape the maddening heat. I found a place at the back by the window and quickly made myself comfortable. This would be a 12 hour trip and I planned to sleep for the entirety of it. My plans don't usually go well.

I peaked from my seat to see my fellow passengers. An old uncle took the seat next to me and guided his wife to a different seat. I thought of offering my seat to her so they could be together but they seemed completely happy with their arrangement and I didn't bother.

Next was a young couple, the guy looked a bit older but the girl could have been from my college. She looked beautiful, long lush hair, perfect skin and pretty eyes. Even in the dim lights of the bus her features were standing out. I noticed the old uncle lift his head and take a peak.

I caught her eyes and we maintained contact for a few seconds. It sent my heart beat racing. I moved my eyes a little lower and stared at her breasts, (this was accidental as they just happen to come in my field of view, honestly).

Being an introvert and belonging to an engineering college, I had had limited interactions with girls. While others in my hostel have pursued their pleasure on dating apps and shady bars, I have helped my horny side only within the four walls of hostel bathrooms.

They took the two seats right in front of me. I leaned in closer to hear her voice. Her hair was dense and some of it fell close to my face. I inhaled deeply.

I turned around to see if anyone was looking. It was late in the night and everyone was prepared to fall asleep as soon as the driver dimmed the lights.

It was expected of every young couple in the city to make weekend trips to Ooty. They would check into some cheap couple friendly hotels and fill their days with sex and liquor.

The girl sat in the seat right in front of mine and the guy, next to her and across from me. I tried to see his face from the gap between the seats.

He looked handsome in a typical way. Thick shoulders and muscular body, chiseled face with a beard and a tattoo on his neck. He was tall, almost 6 feet while she was closer to my height of 5 feet. I wondered what positions they would be fucking in to compensate for this difference.

Maybe she liked to ride him or the doggy position could work. As the bus moved and cool air circulated through the bus, my mind started making up stories. A deep desire arose from my groin and filled me with warmth. I leaned back in my seat and looked out of the window.

There was darkness outside and the dim light in the bus reflected my face on the window glass. I turned to see if I could observe my fellow passengers seated ahead of me through the glass. It required some trials to find the right angle but there she was, her side profile reflected in the glass. I stared for a long time admiring her eyes and her sharp nose, her lips were the perfect shape, little puckered at the tips. She turned her head to look out of the window. I could see her even more clearly now.

I continued to stare and day dream from behind her, she sat just inches ahead of me. I was the luckiest person on the bus, after her boyfriend ofcourse.

Just then I noticed something moving on her T-Shirt. I couldn't understand it at first. I thought it must be the wind creating ripples on the cloth. Suddenly the ripples took the shape of a hand. That's when I understood, I turned my head to check him from between the seats, he was indeed turned towards her, his elbows moving back and forth. It was him, fondling her breasts from under the T-Shirt.

She turned even more towards the window to avoid getting seen from inside the bus. His hands stopped for a second and she fiddled with her T-Shirt to remove her bra. She took it out and kept it on her lap. Part of the strap made its way between the gap and lay in front of me. I looked at it with my mouth open. This kind of thing never happens to me.

Her boyfriend returned with his hands and this time they worked more aggressively. She seemed to have an amazing pair of breasts, big enough to be seen from outside the T-Shirt and small enough to be fondled with one hand. I could not tell if they would hang or remain firm and perky. Her nipples made an impression on the T-Shirt and I fixated my eyes on them. She gave out small muffled moans. I ached to hear her more clearly. I moved closer to the front seat, just inches away from her.

"Aaaah, Kartik." His fondling became more aggressive. He continued to press and grab while his fingers pinched her nipples. I felt an erection coming. She looked in the mirror at her own reflection as she tried to control her moans. Her hands clasped his and they continued to fondle her boobs.

Just then the lights of the bus came on.

It was time for the mid journey halt and the bus veered off the road into a dimly lit eating place. People were rudely woken from their slumber. Some remained sleeping while others made their way to the many toilets and eateries. The uncle next to me remained sleeping as I struggled to pass over him and out of my seat.

I rushed to relieve myself and noticed the wet mess in my underwear. I was half sleepy and hated the public display of horniness. The other half of me wanted to see more. I rushed past the smokers and boarded the bus. While returning, I took a good look at the couple. To my disappointment, the couple had switched places. The seat in front of me was now occupied by the guy while the girl sat across from me.

I noticed the girls' features more clearly now. Her lips were of a perfect shape and they slightly puckered even while she rested. I envied the guy so much, It was so unfair that he got to kiss those lips. She was completely out of his league. The world is a cruel place.

I settled back in my seat and continued to curse my luck. The lights dimmed again and the bus moved on to the last leg of the journey. This section was going to be mountain roads. We were approaching the nilgiris and the air suddenly turned cooler. People started taking out their jackets and shawls to be prepared for the incoming cold.

With their positions exchanged and the girl sitting on the aisle side, there was going to be no more fondling and caressing. It was time for me to finally get some sleep.

Little did I know.

It started with a mild sound of something unzipping, someone opening their bag I assumed, followed by a bit of rustling and struggling. The seat in front of me reclined all the way back. It almost reached close to my face. I had to recline my seat to make some room.

And then, a soft moan. This time, from the guy.

I turned to see the reflection in the window glass. The guy had placed his jacket on his lap and it seemed to be moving up and down. He had placed his hand on the jacket to stop it from moving but it just would not stop. It took me some time to understand what was happening.

I turned to look at the aisle seat through the seat gap. The girl was turned towards the window. She sat with her legs up and folded on the seat. All I could see from this angle were her hips.

She, too, was moving. Her hips raising and falling on the seat.

In the reflection, I saw her face as she appeared from under the jacket. She was gasping for air. She moved the hair out of her mouth and face. Her eyes were watery and her lips glistening wet. The guy moved his hand on her head as she looked out from the window. It was still dark and he was not finished yet.

He lifted his jacket to reveal his dick.

I have seen other dicks before. It is not an unusual sight in a boys hostel. But this was the first time I was looking at one at such a close proximity.

He stood tall and thick, much different from mine. The head of the dick was large and bulbous. It was still wet from the girl's saliva and his pre-cum I guess. The girl rested her head deeper into his crotch and held the dick close to her face. It reached almost to her eyes.

The bus veered from side to side as the roads started winding up the mountain. The sky turned a mix of blueish grey. It will be morning soon.

The boy held his dick with one hand and turned his girlfriend with the other to align it to her mouth. She turned to look back at him and teased him with a lick. She shut her mouth and let her lips move on the head.

I found my own member getting hard. It ached to be free. I put one hand on it to calm it down.

The teasing continued for some time. She opened her mouth slightly to let him slide in, but pushed it out soon enough. She smiled in between, enjoying the torture she lent. His hands moved on her face, pleading with her. She bit his finger and grinned.

The boy covered her face with the jacket. It cut off my view but from the sudden jerk in the seat I guessed that his body had stiffened.

She had taken him in her mouth and it seems to have hit the spot.

The rocking of the jacket intensified. It became deeper and faster. I started rubbing my own crotch, trying to match the rhythm. I leaned in closer to hear her gulping sounds, her tongue sliding over his dick and making squishy noises.

The guy was pressing on her head from above and bent ahead to cover her and make it easier for her to take it deeper. And then, it happened.

He held the sides of his seat with one hand and her head with the other. He came for a full minute. Nothing moved for that time.

Slowly, he zipped up his pants and removed the jacket. The girl came out from under it and immediately started fixing her hair. There was no sign of cum anywhere.

I looked out of the window. It was morning. The valleys opened up with every turn and presented a new view. We had reached the Nilgiris.

As the sun's rays made their way into the bus the windows stopped reflecting. Suddenly there was an increase in commotion as everyone started waking up and gathering their luggage, ready to leave the bus.

The bus reached the stand and came to a halt. The couple remained seated and let others get down first. The people got up and filled the aisles. I stood behind the old uncle and waited for my turn.

As I walked past the couple I turned to look back. I saw them both looking back at me, as if aware of what I have been upto.

Did they know that I could see them?