Dick's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Dick spies on some girls and gets more than he was expecting.
2.2k words
4.24
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's guitar session

This hot summer Sunday seemed to stretch forever. Dick couldn't wait for the clock to show 5pm. That's when his sister Jane's best friend Sally would be coming over.

Dick was 18 years old, skinny and small for his age, which didn't help getting attention from girls. Sally was 19 like his sister so she was completely out of reach for him, in her eyes he was just a teenage nerd. But Dick's little cock had other ideas every time Sally was around.

Today, she wouldn't just come to see Jane though. She actually came to meet Dick. He was really good with any kind of tech and Sally had asked him to film and record her while she was singing and playing her guitar. The excitement had kept him awake for most nights over the last two weeks and today was the day!

When Sally finally stood in the kitchen with Dick, his mom and his sister, having a cold drink, Dick had to force himself not to stare at her all the time.

Her long curly black hair was flowing over her bare shoulders. She was wearing a short white tank top that stretched over her beautiful big breasts and very short hot pants that made her legs look even longer than usual. Dick was getting hard from just the occasional glance.

"Are you ready for this?" Sally asked.

"Oh yes!"

Did he really say that out loud? Judging from the laughter and giggling from his mum and the girls, he probably did. Idiot!

"Love the enthusiasm. Let's do this!" said Sally and the two of them went to his room.

Sally didn't want anyone else around while recording. Dick wasn't sure if she was insecure about her singing or if she wanted to surprise everyone with the end result.

Dick had set everything up two weeks ago, the day Sally had asked him to record her. Of course it looked way cooler when he was just putting the last finishing touches on the equipment at the last minute so he apologised for putting up the microphone only now.

She sat down on the chair, got her guitar out and started tuning it. Dick was checking the camera and couldn't help but notice how her big breasts rested on top of the acoustic guitar.

Before he knew it, he was zooming in on her bust, pretending to adjust the camera but in fact he was already recording. He would keep that footage for later!

When the microphone and the guitar were plugged into the recording interface, Sally started playing so Dick could check the sound. He listened back to the recording and it was perfect.

Watching the video, he noticed how she unconsciously spread her legs while playing but the camera angle was too high to see much.

"That's strange", Dick said, "I'm not getting anything from the guitar. Let me check the wiring".

He crawled under his desk, pretending to test the connections but was really setting up another camera out of sight for Sally, pointed at her crotch.

"The guitar was plugged into the wrong input", Dick lied and came back up. Perfect!

Sally recorded her four songs, two of them twice until she was happy with her performance. She was an incredible singer and listening to her voice while watching her closing her eyes with pleasure was mesmerising. Dick had to stop himself from zooming in on her bust and checking the secret camera under his desk.

The anticipation of watching back the footage on his huge screen later that night was making his little cock really hard and it was almost too much for him but he knew that his patience would pay off.

After the recording session, Dick couldn't wait to get to his room and enjoy the videos but Sally stayed for dinner so they all sat at the table having lasagne and boring girlie talk. He was already hard from the session and now he ended up sitting opposite Sally with her cleavage unavoidable right in front of him. His erection would not go down like this! At least he could re-watch the incredible footage tonight when he was finally alone in his room.

That's when the door bell rang and Jane's friend Amber joined them. She would be staying over together with Sally, which meant that Dick would have to give his room to one of the girls and sleep with his mom.

No chance to watch any of the footage tonight. No way he could masturbate in the night as his mum would be right next to him. What a disaster! Dick had just enough time to hide the secret camera that was under his desk and he was off to his mum's bed with his balls aching from the constant arousal.

His mum of course knew nothing about his predicament and was happy to get cuddle time with her favourite (and only) son. It's not that Dick fancied his mother but under the circumstances, every body contact from a female human being was too much.

He lay on his side with the back turned to his mum, hoping to just get some sleep but Suzanne wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to her chest and pushing her big breasts against his back. Dick tried to ignore it, take his mind somewhere else but after today, all he could think about was Sally's body which made things worse. He lay awake with a boner almost the whole night, getting no more than three hours of sleep before the alarm rang.

After this much sleep deprivation, Dick was the last one up. He rushed his breakfast and went to the bathroom after everyone else. Finally alone! He started wanking to relieve that pressure that was starting to get painful.

It shouldn't take long to cum but somehow he was really disturbed by people walking past the bathroom because he was very aware that the door could not be locked so that anyone could enter at any time. And Sally catching him jacking off was the last thing he needed.

She didn't. His mum did. Well almost. He had just enough time to pull his hand away from his cock when he saw the door being opened.

"Mum! Why are you just barging in like this? Can't you knock first?"

"I'm sorry dear but we are all running late. You were in here forever. What's taking you so long today? We really need to get moving now!"

Dick couldn't believe it! He would have to stay without relief for at least another hour or two before he could go to the toilet at school.

On the school bus

The bus was overcrowded as usual. Dick was lucky to find a seat right behind the rear door area where about a dozen kids were standing. A girl from his year asked him if she could sit on his lap. Before he could say "no" she was already making herself at home. People these days had no manners!

She leaned forward to chat with her mates who were standing near the doors, pushing her round little ass against his crotch! Her short skirt slipped up just enough so he could see her white cotton panties underneath.

"Excuse me, do you mind?" he said, but it was no use.

She was so busy chatting and giggling with her friends, she didn't even notice him. Instead, she started wiggling around on his lap as the group of them was jokingly fighting over something, pushing against his now very hard cock again and again!

Dick couldn't possibly last much longer like this. And he could definitely not cum on this girl's firm ass in front of all his friends!

"You can have the seat!" he declared, jumping into the isle just in time to avoid disaster.

"Weirdo", remarked the girl and all her friends giggled, looking over to him but it didn't matter. He got out of this sticky situation at the last second. Or so he thought.

Dick was now standing with his back against the window, which was fine for about one minute until another girl he didn't know, this time older and of course taller than him, took the spot right in front of him.

She too was wearing a short skirt and as she pushed her round firm ass back against him, the tip of his already hard little cock popped out from the confines of his shorts and slipped underneath the girl's panties! Thankfully, she didn't move much after that so he could somehow avoid shooting his cum up her underwear but for how much longer? And what to do about it?

"Excuse me, but my erect penis appears to have somehow gotten stuck in your panties. Would you mind moving carefully away from me? I've been on edge since yesterday afternoon and I really don't want to mess up your underwear."

"Oh, of course dear, sorry I thought that was a pen poking my bum, haha! Here, let me help you."

Yeah, that was not going to happen. Dick was already mentally preparing himself for the worst public humiliation imaginable when the bus screeched to a halt, the doors opened and the girl made her way to the door.

Physical education of a different kind

The first lesson of the day was PE, by far his least favourite. As they were late for class, there was no time to sneak into the toilet for a quick wank so Dick stood in the gym with real pain in his balls now.

At least he wouldn't have to run around much as he wasn't selected for either of the two basketball teams because everyone knew he was useless at any sport. Instead, his teacher sent him downstairs to the store room to get a spare ball. Dick would normally be annoyed to be given such a boring task but this meant he could finally get relief.

But when he entered the boy's room, there were a couple of bullies having a go at one of Dick's fellow nerd friends so he decided to get the ball first and come back to a hopefully peaceful bathroom.

Downstairs in the store room, he looked around to get a basketball but couldn't find one. Instead, he discovered that he could see into the girl's gym through a ventilation grille above him. It gave him a perfect view from below of six girls from his class who were standing with their backs to the wall, waiting their turn.

They were all wearing very short skirts and white cotton panties as they were practising cheer leading that day. Dick's little cock got very hard immediately. Should he finally have some luck? He pulled his shorts down and started stroking his little erection. This was so much better than wanking on the disgusting school toilet! No one would disturb him here, surely!

His gaze was locked on the perfect round little asses above him, so firm, so beautiful. The viewpoint from down here was ideal to see the buttocks, some of the panties had slipped inwards to reveal a perfectly shaped ass cheek completely. He was about to finally cum, when someone did enter the room!

"Dick! What are you doing?!" The girl's PE teacher Mrs Thompson stood there with her mouth open, staring at his wanking hand with his stiff cock in it.

"I err.. was just..." he stammered.

"And what were you staring at up there?" Mrs Thompson asked, having a look herself before he could stop her.

"Oh, I see. This is a nice view, isn't it?" she said.

"No, I wasn't..." Dick started to say.

"Don't worry my dear, I understand the urges boys have. I promise I won't tell a soul."

Not for the first time that day, Dick was utterly surprised.

"Really?" he asked.

"Of course love, but only under one condition."

"Ok... which is...?"

"You have to let me help you."

This could not be true. This was bad. This was wrong. This was... amazing! No no no, it was impossible! It was... it was... already happening!

Mrs Thompson must have known how much on edge he was, because she was incredibly gentle with her touch, wrapping her smooth right hand around his stiff little cock but moving it very slowly up and down. She turned him around to face the wall with the grille and pulled him close to her chest with her other hand.

"Keep watching them," she whispered into his ear, "enjoy the view."

To make sure he did enjoy it, Mrs Thompson stopped touching his little boner for minutes at a time, then continuing until he was close to cumming again. She was an absolute expert! His head was now wedged between her large boobs and he started to moan.

"Shh. We don't want the girls to hear you, do we?" she whispered.

Her left hand went up to his mouth, covering it firmly. This is what finally, finally pushed him over the edge. He came in one, two, three, four, five massive squirts against the wall.

"Oh my goodness! You cum like a horse! How long have you been keeping that in?"

Mrs Thompson kept milking him as he was still not fully done cumming.

"Well it looks like this was well overdue, don't you think?"

"Yes," he gasped, "yes it was."