A Voyeur's Hair-Raising Induction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan didn't want to embarrass himself so took himself home when he finished his pint and wanked himself silly over Ruth. Hairy-legged or smooth she was one hell of a sexy hairy woman.

For a number of reasons Alan didn't get back into the hills for some weeks. Then about five or six weeks after he'd last seen Ruth at the bar, he was walking through the town centre he immediately recognised the woman with the long auburn tresses and long nose sitting on a bench eating an ice cream. Like the first time he'd encountered Ruth she was wearing a skirt that descended just below her knees.

He couldn't help but look at her calves as he passed by. He could feel his face going red as he tried to discreetly look at them. He could feel his dick getting ready to form a rather obvious bulge as he spied a dense growth of already fairly long bristles on them. Alan felt a heightened sense of arousal from Ruth's dense stubble, something that hadn't occurred when he initially saw them in their full hairy state.

Ruth seemed to catch him looking, giving him a little smile, while Alan blushed as he smiled back, trying to hide his arousal. Ruth was probably savvy enough to realise what Alan was looking at and also why he seemed a little flustered.

Alan couldn't wait to get home and give himself some instant relief from what he'd seen. He couldn't understand why he found her prickly and very obvious stubble so incredibly hot? But he knew he did. He fantasised about running his hands up and down the abundant bristles and having her legs rub over his shoulders while providing oral to her through her dense bush. How he'd love to experience the emergent hairs run up and down his shaft. Of course he also dreamt about having a warm soapy bath with her after and shaving her bristly claves smooth and then indulging her furry pits and bush!

Alan was bright enough to realise Ruth was not going to be available to him, but she provided erotic inspiration to his newly discovered desires of the female form. From his PC at home he soon discovered a whole world of hirsute erotica available to him until he found a nice new hairy girlfriend. There was so much variety in size, shape and degree of hairiness out there, some just with very full hairy pussies, many also with furry pits and a surprising number with hairy legs too. Given how little he saw this in real life he was amazed by what was out there!

As he explored the hairy on-line world he soon found out that erotic shaving also seemed pretty popular. The shaving of full bush didn't turn him on at all and he felt sad seeing some lush pits being scraped away by blades. However he also found there were a surprising number of women shaving full leg hair growth off which did excite him and seemed to get positive reviews from fans. Much rarer was seeing such a woman being shaved by her partner, something he was longing to experience for himself.

As it happened Alan started a new night time course on creative writing. There were about a dozen participants but one woman, roughly his age, had piqued his interest. Though Alan wasn't the most confident of people he felt it would be good to get to know this woman in the class. Rosie was her name, a little on the larger than average size and was pretty frumpy in her dress sense, but Alan had noted her fore-arms had a good covering of light brown hairs which turned him on.

From experience he knew in general a woman with decent arm fuzz tended to be naturally hairy elsewhere if they didn't remove it. Given her general disinterest in fashion or conventional style Alan felt pretty confident that Rosie would have a natural bush (and probably didn't or at least only rarely trim the edges) as he craved. Optimistically he surmised there was a good chance she'd have hairy pits too. If she shaved anywhere he was pretty sure it would be her calves, especially as any such hair there was likely to be dark and plentiful, given the nature of her arms. In his mind he put this at a 50/50 chance and perhaps she would just shave them if she revealed them in warmer weather.

As they were currently concealed under thick leggings he was certainly hoping to find them hairy or at least very stubbly.

Would Rosie be the loving hairy girl of his dreams? Would he get to indulge in some sexy body hair play? If she did have hairy legs would Alan get to fulfil his fantasy of playing with them and shaving them smooth for her or would it be a bit too kinky for her?

12