A Wager Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was still a little drunk. And I was still riding high on my last win.

"Okay, let's raise the stakes," Deepak said. "If you win this next bout, I will give you my mint condition, first edition copy ofCarnage Dojo, signed by the development team."

My jaw actually dropped. "That...shit, I mean, that thing probably goes for twenty-five hundred dollars online. There's no way I can afford that."

Deepak held his hand. "I'm not finished," he said. "If you win, you get that signed copy. But if I win..." He flashed me a devilish grin full of brilliant white teeth.

"Jackie shows me her tits."

"What?" I said, shocked. "No. Fuck no. That's not happening."

"What's wrong, Jeremy?" he said. "You chicken?"

"No, I'm not fucking chicken," I said back. "This is bullshit." Sure, Deepak had a tendency of making comments about Jackie here and there. But it was almost never when he was sober -- and I was always more than willing to make comments about whatever girl he was fucking at the moment. Usually when I was not sober. So I was usually willing to write it off as bro-posturing bullshit.

But this? Actually trying to get me to agree to a bet where my girlfriend would flash him? No fucking way.

I opened my mouth, about ready to explain to him just which lines he had crossed and how far, when I heard a small voice coming from my left.

"I mean..."

I turned to Jackie, shocked.

"It's just my tits," she said. "Plenty of people have seen them."

Deepak was laughing like a loon over on the love seat. "Yeah Jeremy," he said. "Plenty of people have seen them."

"And it's just Deepak," Jackie continued.

"Yeah, Jeremy," Deepak said, "it's just me."

My shock and building rage strangled my voice. "Exactly, you fuckin' perv. It's you."

"Scoooosh," Jackie said in a singsong voice, leaning up against me. "Look. You really want that signed copy of...Carney...Dodo...or whatever it is, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"And you're pretty good at this game, right? I mean, you did just win all of your money back."

"Yeah, but that's not-"

"So what's the problem?" she said. "All you have to do is beat him."

I refused to look at the shit-eating grin Deepak wore on his face. "Jax..."

"You got this, Scooshy," she purred. "You can beat him. And if not...it's just a quick flash. I mean, you've probably even shown him one of my pics off your phone already, right?"

I shook my head, and Jackie pulled away from me, pouting. "You said you've shown him pictures of other girls," she said. "What's wrong with mine?"

"Nothing!" I said. "Nothing! Yours are perfect!"

She crossed her arms, pulling away even further.

"She sounds pretty hurt, dude," Deepak said.

"You stay out of this," I told him. My head was spinning...and only partially from the alcohol. It was hard to think clearly, but...it almost felt like Jackiewanted to show off for Deepak.

I shook my head. No. No fucking way.

"Boosh," I said, reaching out to her. She leaned back, continuing to pout. "Booshy."

"No."

"Yours are the best," I said. "The best ever. And I just want to keep them all for me! That's all!"

She finally turned towards me. "Then keep them all for yourself," she said, "and beat him."

I looked into her eyes. There was mischief beneath the surface of her cool gaze, confirmed by a flirty jump of her eyebrows. I still didn't know what was happening, but between the shock, and the anger, and the confusion, and her manipulation, and the alcohol, I finally gave in.

"Okay," I said. I kissed her, but as I was about to pull away she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me back over to her. She kissed me back hard, sliding her tongue into my mouth as Deepak whistled behind me.

Finally she gently pushed me away. "Win," she said, and sat back, biting her lip in a way that always drove me crazy.

My cock was pushing hard against the crotch of my jeans, and I prayed to God that Deepak didn't notice.

"Okay," I said. "You're going fucking down."

"Says you, bro," Deepak said. He nodded to the screen.

We chose characters.

I won the first round. Decisively. Jackie cheered and clapped next to me, while Deepak smirked and shook his head.

He took the second round. Narrowly, but he took it.

I did my very best in the third round. I mean, I foughthard. I pulled out all of the tricks, I blocked as best as I ever had, counters wereen pointe. And all of a sudden, in a brutal combo performed in the last five seconds of the match, it was over.

Deepak had won.

"No!" I shouted as he pumped a fist in the air in celebration. "No. Fuck, no. Jackie, you don't-"

But as I turned to her, her arms were already out of the thin straps holding up her tank top. And before I could react any further, she had pulled the front of it down, allowing her pale, heavy breasts to fall free of her shirt.

It felt like time itself had stopped. A hundred different thoughts collided in my head like a car crash at a busy intersection. The first, naturally, was,God, those are some fucking amazing tits. The second, of course, was,I can't believe I get to suck on those. But that was quickly followed up by,What the fuck is going on?

Jackie cupped her hands beneath her milky soft breasts, jiggling them two or three times with a completely hypnotic effect. Then she pinched her wide, pale nipples between the meat of her palms and her first few fingers, gave them a twist, and slipped her arms back into the straps of her tank top and pulled it back up in one smooth motion.

I don't know how long her tits had been out. It could have been five seconds. It could have been five hours. But it wasn't until her black tank was back in place and she sat back with a smug look on her face that I snapped out of my trance.

"Jackie-" I started, but I was interrupted by Deepak. That fucking dick.

"Holyshit, dude!" he said. I turned towards him. He held a fist out to me. "I can't believe you get to fuckingnurse onthose! Goddamn, welldone!"

"I am not bumping that," I said, my head cloudy, trying to negotiate a truce between my embarrassment, my rage, and my impossibly hard boner.

Deepak leaned out further, practically falling off the couch to extend his fist to me.

"Dude," he said.

"No way," I told him. "I am not fucking bumping for that."

"Scooshy," Jackie said in that babylike voice that drove me crazy. "Are my boobies not bumpworthy?"

She squeezed up next to me. I could feel the veins in my cock pulsing. Why thehell was I so fucking hard for this? I had just put up the sight of my girlfriend's massive tits on a wager that I had lost. I should have felt humiliated -- which I was. I should have been angry at Deepak -- which I was. I should have been very confused as to why Jackie agreed to it -- which Idefinitely was.

But I shouldn't have been so fucking aroused.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

Something nudged my right arm. "Dude," Deepak said. "Bump it."

Something squished up against my left arm. "Yeah, bump it Scooshy," Jackie said. Then she leaned in even closer and whispered into my ear in a dark, sultry voice. "Bump for my big tits, baby."

Holy shit. Lightning traveled from my ear, all the way down the base of my spine, and into the root of my cock. Everything contracted, and for one weird, fucked up moment, I almost thought I was going to cum in my pants.

But I didn't. Somehow, I managed to keep it together.

"Fuck both of you," I said. But I opened my eyes, and I gave Deepak the bump he asked for just before he fell off the love seat.

"Yay," Jackie said, giving me a sidehug as I shook my head back and forth. God damn she was cute. And annoying. But not nearly as annoying as Deepak, who was busy pulling himself back into his seat with a big, shit-eating grin on his face.

"Okay," he said, clicking through the end-of-match screen to the character select.

"You win, you get my signed copy, and if I win-"

"Fuck no," I said. "You already saw her once. This isn't your personal strip club."

Deepak held up his hands. "Hey, hey," he said. "I'm not going to ask to see her tits again."

"Well, you don't get to ask to see anything else."

"I won't," he said. "I swear."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "So if you win-"

"She has to rate my cock," he said. "Scale one to ten. No touchies, just lookies."

"Nope!" I said. "Nope, nope, nope, and nope."

"Dude," he said. "It's a signed copy-"

"Nope."

"Of our favorite game-"

"Noooope."

"Carnage Dojo."

"Fuck you, no."

He pointed at the screen. "Dude, you almost won that last one."

"But I didn't," I said. "And I'm not going to risk it."

I couldn't even bring myself to look at Jackie. I expected -- well, I hoped -- that if I did, she would have a disgusted look on her face. But less than ten minutes ago, I would have expected her to be disgusted when Deepak asked her to flash him.

And we all know how that turned out.

Once again, I felt Jackie lean up against me softly. "Scoooshy-" she started. I immediately pulled away from her.

"How thehell are you okay with this?" I asked. "What's gotten into you?"

"Jeremy," she said in a tone that was so patronizing I wanted to pull my hair out. "We're just having a little bit of fun."

I scoffed.

"And," she continued, "youdid almost win that last one."

"Yeah," I said, "but I didn't." And I pointed at the guy who was soon to be my former best friend. "And I don't want you looking at his dirty dick."

"Dirty?" Deepak said, unable to hide his grin. "You fuckin' racist!"

"I was thinking STIs," I said, "but if you want racist, I can give you racist-"

"What if he has to drink another beer first?" Jackie said. Again, I looked at her in shock. I had thought the pink on her cheeks and across her nose had been just from the alcohol...or from the embarrassment or anger that I expected her to feel...but now I was wondering if it wasn't something else.

"Are you...are you turned on by all of this?" I asked, quietly enough so that Deepak couldn't hear.

She grinned cheekily and shrugged. "Maybe..." she said coyly. She leaned in again close and gave me that same sultry whisper from before. The one that had almost made me blow my load right there in my jeans.

"Maybe you can punish me later for being so bad..." I was keeping it together until she sank her sharp little teeth into my earlobe and bit down.

"Fuck," I moaned as lightning ran the course of my body once more.

"Hey, if you two want to just get it on right here," Deepak said, "I will gladly retract my wager."

I couldn't even respond. My head was buzzing. Another surprising image appeared in my mind, an almost carbon copy of the one from earlier. Jackie on her back, on the ottoman, her breasts free and jiggling as I thrust into her, her head hanging over the edge with her mouth hanging open in lust. Just beyond her was Deepak -- but instead of watching this time, he was jacking off, and he was just close enough that if he came his load could easily splatter all over Jackie's-

I held up a hand. "I need some water," I said. I got up and went to the kitchen. Once there, I slammed more ice into my glass and pressed it against my forehead, trying to gather my thoughts. I almost jumped when I felt Jackie put her arms around me.

"Jesus-"

"Mm," she sighed happily, leaning against me. I felt her breasts squish against the middle of my back. She turned me around slowly. I could barely look at her.

"You know," she said, "it's your birthday next week..."

"Uh huh," I said. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well I didn't get you a present..."

I looked at her. "So what...are you going to beat himfor me?"

"Scoosh, I'm just saying..." she purred, pulling closer to me. "If I did see his ding dong..."

I managed to keep a smirk off my face.

"It wouldn't mean anything at all. It'sjust a ding dong-"

I was so close to cracking. "Don't," I said, refusing to look at her. I knew if I looked at her, I'd start laughing.

"Besides," she groaned, leaning up against me. "Your ding dong is the prettiest ding dong-"

I laughed. God damn it, I laughed, and I sealed my fate right there. Jackie got up on her tip toes and kissed me, and when she pulled away she wore this little smirk that let me know thatshe knew she had won.

"If it's that big of a deal," she said teasingly, poking at my chest, "then man up andbeat him. You're embarrassing me out there!"

"Oh yeah?" I said. "Yeah? Is that what's happening?"

"Yeah," she told me, pulling me close and lowering her voice. "And besides...win or lose, you're going to have to punish me later for being such a dirty littleslut..."

"Ah, fuck," I moaned, leaning towards her mouth for a kiss, but getting nothing but air.

"Better win," she called in a singsong voice over her shoulder as she left the kitchen.

I watched her go, watched her through the cutout as she walked through the living room to her place on the couch, watched Deepak check out her ass as she passed in front of him with that stupid fucking smile on his face-

I turned on my heel, walked the two steps over to the sink, and turned the faucet on full blast. Hands shaking, I filled up my glass, then started gulping without even giving the water time to cool off from the ice. When I finished, I put it under again and gulped down a second server. With the water still running, I put my hands under it and splashed it into my face.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I mumbled to myself, my fingers over my eyes. I had no idea. My body felt like it was on automatic, drying my face off and bringing another full glass of water over towards the living room. My brain, however, felt like it was on fire.

What the hell was happening here? How did I start off this evening with a faithful girlfriend and a solid best guy friend, only to havehim get a double eyeful ofher double-Ds before trying to gether to givehim a dick rating, like she was some fucking camgirl e-thot?

And why was I sitting back down at the couch and allowing Jackie to kiss me on the cheek as I picked up the controller, like I was totally cool with what was going on?

And why was my cock so goddamn hard that I could feel the veins pulsing against the stiff fabric of my jeans?

"I'm taking that copy, you bitch," I said to Deepak.

And I lost again.

"What the fuck was that...fucking...spam...bullshit...FUCK!" I said. I looked at Deepak, who still wore that shit-eating grin, and then over at Jackie, who was more sympathetic.

"Scoosh," she started, but I shook my head and stood up. "Scoosh..."

I stomped into the kitchen. "Just do what you're gonna do," I said. I went over to the fridge, pulled it open, and grabbed one of the beers inside. I popped the top and then chugged it -- I mean,chugged it.

So much for staying sober.

Gasping -- and with my head spinning -- I grabbed onto the sink with both hands. I could feel my pulse in my head and my heart kicking against my sternum. I tried to force myself to take deep, calming breaths, but it was hard.

Even harder than my dick.

I got another beer out of the fridge, chugged about half, and began to cool off.

It's all a joke, I realized.I haven't even heard them move in the living room. They're probably just waiting for me to get back in there before telling me that they were fucking with me.

I chuckled.Of course. It's just a big joke. I put the can to my mouth.The flashing was a little too far, but I guess they had to make it somewhat believable-

I froze. From the living room, I heard the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle being undone. And denim being unzipped. And then, after a second or so of rustling fabric, I heard -- or at least Ithought I heard -- a tiny, awestruck gasp from my girlfriend.

Followed by deafening silence.

I downed the rest of the beer. Sounds started flowing past me, but I barely heard them over the sound of the blood in my ears.

"Four," Jackie said loudly.

"Bullshit," Deepak laughed.

I was back in the fridge, grabbing more alcohol, hoping that it would stop my hands from shaking, hoping that it would dull the buzzing electricity crisscrossing every inch of skin on my body. I tried to open the can, but couldn't get my shaking fingers underneath the tab.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself. Then again, louder, "Fuck!"

I turned around, wrestling with the can, then stopped when I saw Jackie standing there. I swallowed hard. There was a blush coloring the top of her chest, and her cheeks were equally flushed -- and it wasn't just from the alcohol.

"What?" I snarled. She stepped closer to me. I tried to back away, but the fridge was right behind me and I had nowhere to go.

"No," I said, shaking my head as she got closer. "No, Jackie, it's not a joke, I...nuhh."

She reached me, her palm outstretched, her fingers pointing to the floor, her hand just gently grazing the throbbing bulge in my jeans. Lightning shot through me and I froze, pinned against the fridge by nothing more than the lightest of pressure against my cock.

I moaned -- high pitched, girlishly, almost. It was embarrassing as fuck, but I couldn't help it. Even through my anger, and my embarrassment, and my emasculation, and the large amount of alcohol I had already consumed, I was harder and more aroused than I had been in a while. I froze as Jackie stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me, open mouthed, her tongue sloppily seeking mine. Paralyzed, I was barely able to kiss her back. All I could do was stand there, open-mouthed, and let her have her way with me.

Finally she backed away, a string of spit connecting our lips for a split-second before snapping and splashing against her chest. She giggled, then wiped her chin and the blushed skin an inch above her massive breasts. Then, wordlessly, she took the unopened can from me, put it on the counter, grabbed my hand, and led me back into the living room.

I followed her like a zombie, unable to even look at Deepak, who still sat stretched out on the loveseat, his feet hanging over the arm, facing the television with a controller in his hand like nothing ever happened. Jackie sat me down, then took the seat next to me. I stared blankly at the character select screen as she put the controller back in my hands.

Nothing was in my head.Everything was in my head. I was a million miles away from my body, and yet every inch of my skin felt like it was on fire, every rustle of clothing or brush against the material of the couch sending a bolt of lightning right to the root of my stiff, cramped cock.

Deepak swiveled his head towards me, that big, fucking, stupid-ass, white-toothed grin plastered across it.

"Hey Jer," he said.

"Fuck you," I whispered.

"Double or nothing..."

"Fuck you," I said, louder, my voice cracking halfway through.

"You win, you getCarnage Dojo, signed by the dev team..."

I shook my head. The world was going so slowly around me, I practically was giving myself vertigo.

"I win..."

There was a roaring in my ears.

"...and Jackie sucks me off."

Silence. There was silence. Although I knew there wasn't, there couldn't be, because my mouth was moving, and I was sayingsomething, but whatever it was I couldn't hear it. And then there wastrue silence, because something was tugging at my hands. Helpless, I allowed Jackie to take the controller from me, select Hariju, my strongest character, and then press the controller back into my hands.

Her whisper in my ear sounded like a cannon.

"Whether you win or you lose," she said in that slutty voice that had been assaulting me all evening, "you'll get something that you want."