A Wager Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slid over to my crotch. And it stayed there as I lost.

Time seemed to freeze the second after the television screen declared Deepak the winner. I watched his character go through a series of celebratory flips and breakdancing moves -- but really, I was lookingthrough the screen, as if I could see the wall on the other side, as if I could see the parking lot beyond that, the neighborhood beyondthat, and the highway beyondthat. For a moment, the only sounds were those of the gaming system. Then Jackie gave my denim-entombed cock a squeeze, and I let out a weak gasp.

She got up from the couch, her fingers lightly playing over my tortured length before they left them, and she nimbly crossed in front of me to get to the love seat.

Deepak, meanwhile, had turned so that he was sitting up, his feet on the floor, his legs spread so that Jackie could get between them.

My girlfriend kneeled down, putting her hands on his knees for support. When she got to the ground, she gently raked her nails up and down his thighs, then looked at him expectantly.

He returned the look of expectation, then gestured to his crotch, inviting her to begin. Some small voice inside of me said that I was going to leave the house. That I couldn't watch my supposedly devoted girlfriend suck off my best friend. And yet, I stayed where I was. And I turned my head to watch as Jackie slowly undid the large belt buckle on Deepak's jeans, then slowly unbuttoned them and undid the zipper.

Deepak had traded in his stupid grin for a look of pure lust -- one that was echoed in my blushing girlfriend's face. She paused. Then, hands trembling a bit, reached up to the edge of his underwear and started pulling them down. They barely budged, and Deepak winced, repositioning himself. Jackie changed tactics, reaching inside the top of his boxers to grab him.

She stopped for a moment. Then she pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen in person...and probably one that was on the upper side of the ones I've seen in porn.

It was thick, dark, and uncut, with just the edge of a fat purple head peeking out from the brown skin near the tip. There was a heavy vein running down the center of it, and as I watched my girlfriend start to stroke it, I thought back to that moment in the kitchen.

Me, standing with my beer. The sound of a zipper. The sound of Jackie gasping. And then the laughter afterwards as she gave it a loud "four" rating.

You fucking lying bitch, I thought, only half-angry. I thought of how she had appeared in the kitchen after that - blushing, horny, kissing me and touching me. How she lead me back into the living room, and how she had put the controller in my hand, and didn't even hesitate once I lost to go over and pull his pants down. I thought of how horny she must be to do this, how wet her slit must be getting with this other man's thick, heavy dick in her hands...

My cock pressed painfully into my jeans. And then jumped when Jackie leaned down and put the tip of my best friend's dick in her mouth.

"Fuck," both Deepak and I said in unison as Jackie wrapped her lips around the fat head of his cock. Less than five feet away, I had a full view of the way she was treating him. She pulled her mouth off the head with an audiblePOP, then ran her tongue along the underside of Deepak's shaft. My friend closed his eyes and leaned back, savoring the way that Jackie worked his cock with her mouth and her hands.

Hands. Plural. Now that Deepak was fully hard, Jackie had two hands squeezing and stroking his length, with cock to spare. My own dick would disappear inside two of her hands, yet the embarrassment I felt at his superior size only sharpened my newfound masochistic pleasure.

My girlfriend's head bobbed up and down on that thick member quickly several times. She opened even wider and tried to get down on him as deeply as she could, wiggling her head back and forth as she struggled to take that monster into her throat.

Once again, Deepak and I moaned together. It was a rare occasion that Jackie would try to deepthroat me -- and usually, I had to ask her for it. Yet here she was, willingly -- no,eagerly -- trying to stuff his fat member down her neck, gagging on it, leaving thick lines of slippery, back-of-the-throat drool dropping off the head of it, dripping down her chin and onto the crest of her heaving tits.

Bob, bob, bob, deepthroat.Bob, bob, bob, deepthroat. She repeated the pattern several more times, until finally Deepak opened his eyes, reached out on one of her deepthroat attempts, and snagged her by the nose, pinching it shut and holding her in place.

"Yeah," he said, "that's right. Fucking choke on it."

My breath caught in my throat. JackieLOVED dirty talk. Fucking loved it. And I was terrible at it. Every once in a while she would show me a porn video she liked, where the guy would really talk down to the girl he was fucking, and I'd try to emulate it. A few times, I'd done a good job, but most often my dirty talk sounded flat and unconvincing. I tried to blame it on me focusing on trying not to cum too early...but no, I was just bad at it.

And yet Deepak sounded like a fucking natural.EXACTLY like the guys in the videos she liked.

Oh fuck, I thought.I'm in trouble.

Yeah, said a small voice inside me,but you fucking love it -- don't you?

Jackie finally ran out breath, and Deepak allowed her to pull off of his cock. She coughed, her chin covered in drool, her face red from a unique combination of alcohol, desire, embarrassment, and a recent lack of oxygen.

"Fuck!" she said, stroking Deepak in one hand as she recovered. And then, adding her other hand to the mix, and really feeling the weight and the thickness of his cock, she moaned loudly. "Fuck..."

Deepak tossed his head to her. "I want to see those tits again," he said.

It wasn't a request. In fact, it wasn't even a demand. It was just him telling her what was going to happen. And without hesitation, Jackie slid her straps down her arms, then pulled her hands up and through them. Gripping the front of her tank top, she peeled it down off of her large breasts, the tops of them shining with the spit that had landed there, her nipples completely hard.

She began sucking again, using her hands and her mouth to lubricate and stroke the entirety of Deepak's shaft.

And that's when the dirty-talkingreally began.

"Yeah...you fucking love the taste of that brown cock, don't you, girl?"

"Fuck yeah, milk that precum out, suck it down..."

"Come on, fucking gag on it, slut."

After that last one, Deepak put his hand on the back of Jackie's head, pushing herself down even further on his cock than she had gone on her own. As time ticked by, Jackie's face grew redder and redder. After a few more seconds, her feet began tapping the floor behind her...and then kicking. And just before I was about to say something, Deepak buried his hand in her short hair and hauled her off of his dripping shaft.

"Yeah, there you go," he said as Jackie gagged, coughed, and wheezed, tears running down her cheeks. With one hand still gripping her hair, he used the other to slap his big cock down the center of her face. Almost as if by reflex, she stuck her tongue out of her mouth, flattening it so that he could strike it with his heavy dick.

He pulled her closer, then pressed his cock to one side of her nose so that all three of us could see that it was bigger than her face.

"You feel that?" he hissed at her.

"Jesus...." she moaned. I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen her this turned on...nor could I remember the last time I felt like this either.

"So this is who you are, huh?" he said. He pulled her back onto his cock and held her there.

"Mmhrmm," she gurgled. He pulled her off of him, then pushed her back down on him.

"Just some cock-hungry slut who loves to suck big dick in front of her boyfriend."

"Mmmmmmmm."

I squirmed from my place on the couch. Everything that he said, everything that he did, every reaction that she had, made my own, pathetic-by-comparison dick jump in my pants. I could feel that my entire shaft -- and the boxers imprisoning it -- were soaked in my pre-cum.

Deepak pulled my girlfriend's mouth off of him, then gripped her chin hard. "Well this is what you get," he said to her. "This is what you get for walking around with those big tits and those big nipples out for everyone to see, just teasing us, and not letting us touch them."

He let go of her and leaned back, putting his arms on the back of the couch before nodding to her.

"Come on," he said. "Make me cum, Jackie."

My girlfriend practically attacked his dick. She grabbed it with both hands, twisting them around the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down on it. After a few more seconds, Deepak buried his hand in her hair and guided her up and down motions. Soon, he had Jackie making thosegluk gluk gluk sounds that I had only ever heard in porn before.

"Holy fucking shit..." I muttered.

Finally he forced her down on him, holding her in place by the back of her head and pinching her nose once more.

"Look at me," he ordered her. She gazed up at him, her eyes rimmed in red, tears leaving mascara tracks on her cheeks.

"When I let go," he said, "you're going to turn to your boyfriend and thank him for losing all those games to me. Do you understand?"

Jackie nodded her head up and down quickly. She coughed, or tried to, but Deepak held her in place, his thick cock wedged in the back of her throat.

"And you're going to thank him for letting you suck on this big, brown dick. Do you understand?"

She nodded again. Her feet kicked at the ground. Finally Deepak growled and let go of her. She pulled off the head of his cock, gasping, coughing, and gagging.

"Go on," Deepak said. He slapped her several times in the face with his slick member, making wetthoks as he did. "Tell him."

Jackie turned to me, the creeping blush of arousal on her chest covered with her shiny spit.

"Th-thank you, Scoosh," she said.

"Tell him what you're thankful for."

Jackie bit her lip. She looked at me, fearful almost...but not of my reaction. But about what she wanted to say...and how much she wanted to say it...and what it would say about her if she actually admitted it out loud.

"Say it," I mouthed to her.

She groaned. "Oh,fuck, Scooshy. Thank you for letting me suck this big, fat, fuckingdick."

Deepak growled and took her by the head again, roughly forcing her to deepthroat him once more. The sounds that they made became an intoxicating pattern in my mind.Gluk, gluk, then a gasp as Jackie was allowed some air.

Gluk gluk gasp.

Gluk gluk gasp.

Faster and faster it got, with Deepak going all-in on fucking my girlfriend's face in a way that I never had, and doubted I ever could. Finally, he held her down on him. I could see the veins in his forehead pulsing, could hear his strangled gasps as his feet fought against the carpet.

I watched as Jackie extended her tongue just a little further to caress the very base of his shaft.

"FUCK!" Deepak roared as he allowed her off of him. He grabbed his meaty prick and began pumping away, the skin sliding up and down the fat purple head as his orgasm finally shot out of him. Four, five, six, seven fat ropes of cum burst from the tip of his mighty cock, splattering all across Jackie's face and drooling tongue.

"Holyfuck," Jackie and I both groaned as the last few spurts landed on her chin. Deepak, breathing heavily, leaned back against the couch, his eyes closed and his face turned up towards the ceiling. Jackie sat back on her heels gasping, practically in shock over the immense amount of cum that now completely covered her face. And I sat with my hands in fists pressed against the tops of my thighs, afraid to move too much, afraid to rub up against my underwear and give myself the last bit of stimulation I needed to orgasm myself.

After what seemed like half an hour -- but was probably only seconds -- Jackie pushed herself to her feet. She bunched up her tank top around her stomach, then slowly slid it down her thighs and stepped out of it. Then she took her thin pajama pants off, revealing a small, blank thong, and the big, pale ass that I loved to squeeze every chance I got.

"See you around, Deepak," she said casually -- almost as if he hadn't just fucked her face to completion -- and walked past him, heading up the stairs to our bedroom. Deepak turned to watch her go.

"Holy shit," he said. He turned back to me with that stupid fucking grin. "Can you fucking believe that ass?"

The ass, I could believe. Everything else that had happened that evening, however...

Deepak didn't give me a chance to answer. He had put himself back into his pants and was busy zipping them back up.

"You better go fucking hit that," he said, standing up to go. "Or I will." There was a moment where I couldn't tell whether or not he was serious...and I realized, even as he flashed that trademark grin, that he was.

"Later, bro!" he said, and left.

It took everything I had not to run up the stairs like a kid on Christmas morning. In truth, I barely felt like I was moving. If anything, it was more like the world moved around me, until I found myself in the bedroom.

Jackie turned towards me as I came in. She was laid out on the bed, fully naked now, her face shiny with spit and milky white cum, her fingers working furiously at her clit.

"Hurry," she said simply.

I didn't need to be told twice. I unbuckled my pants as I got on the bed, pulled myself free from my underwear, and pushed into her.

She was completely soaked. Her slit barely offered any resistance to me, and my orgasm began almost instantly.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, pulling back and thrusting in once more as my own, much less impressive cumshot, flowed into her.

"Oh shit, babyyyy," Jackie yelled back, her own orgasm bursting inside of her as my cock did the same.

A few seconds later, I fell to the bed next to her, both of us gasping and sweating, and a few moments after that, we were asleep.

***

A week later, I came in from work, sighed, and put my keys on the hook next to the door.

"Fuck that day," I said, to nobody in particular. I kicked off my shoes, slid my phone free of my pocket, and started scrolling through my feeds.

"Hey, Boosh," I called loudly to Jackie. I went over to the couch and sat down. "Hey, what time do we need to leave for my birthday dinner?"

There was no answer. Strange. I looked up from my phone. "Boosh? Jackie?"

And that's when I saw it. There, on the ottoman, wasitCarnage Dojo.

First edition. With silver ink scrawls all across the front of it -- the signatures of the development team.

The object that I had tried to trade Jackie's tits, eyes, and mouth for a week ago.

My mouth went dry.

"Hey," Jackie said. My head whipped around to look at her. She stood at the foot of the stairs, a black, one-piece lingerie outfit tightly clinging to her curves, with cutouts for her nipples and the freshly shaved pussy down below.

"Happy birthday," she said.

"Th...anks," I replied, swallowing hard.

She nodded towards the dev-signed copy ofCarnage Dojo, then held up her phone.

"Want to see what I had to do to get that for you?" she asked.

My cock immediately leaped to attention in my pants.

"Oh, fuck yes," I replied.