All Comments on 'A Waiting Room with a View'

by Mark Once

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
It's like I was there in the waiting room

You story was so descriptive and so personal, I could picture it. I loved the part where she 'stood-up' to the salesman and then the doctor. She's my heroine! Good job, keep writing.

cetmcetmalmost 19 years ago
Excellent screen play

Its just like reading the screenplay of afilm so descriptivew and really good.doexpect lot morefrom you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story

I like the way you described the emotions of the husband. Excited, and yet protective of her and embarassed for them both. Very realistic emotions. He's not a wus, not the sort of guy that would condone his wife cheating, and yet he's very proud of her and excited by her. Great exhibition story. Reminds me a little of the old Yahoo "sabotage club", but instead of him sabotaging her clothes, she puts herself in this situation and he gets to enjoy it.

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Very well done

This is a nice fantasy. I hope you continue writing.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

The story line was a bit unbelievable, but the sheer naughtiness of the situation more than makes up for it.

Good buildup, then real mixed emotions make this a story I have reread now several times and enjoyed. I got a special kick out of the extra show for the salesman, since I know a couple of ladies who just might do exactly that in such a situation.

I remember a guy in Reno who kept following the wife and I around, she had on a light top. He kept trying to sneak a peek. Finally, she turned to him right there in the casino, jerked her top down, and said, "Are these what you want to see?"...The guy took off like we had set his butt on fire. Yea, nice scenario.

Fun stuff, I encourage this writer to keep it up.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story and a request

Great story. Excellent portrayal of all that was going on. Just a quick request, could you have one with a young couple that goes in without knowing the routine and have the wife examined. A view of the pelvic exam with her in the stirrups would be great as well. Thanks and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story!

This is too good a story not to have a sequel. Hopefully the Mrs. will need a follow-up visit and her husband will certainly accompany her.

Perhaps a female college athlete, accompanied by her male coach, must visit the Doctor for a full fitness exam.

searchemsearchemover 18 years ago
More?

Sequel, sequel, sequel!

One visit to this Doctor's office is simply NOT enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What about her first time ?

What about her first examination, when she was alone ? Could she describe it, along with her POV ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terrific

You should write more stories like this, especially from the male point of view. Loved the way u did his emotional turmoil.

But the parts I really loved the most was the exposure of wife's dark pubic hair. I think a woman's cunt hair - especially if its startlingly full and thickly abundant - is so lewd and obscene.

It's the most secret hair on her body. Her very private sex hair that is ruthlessly exposed to eyes that should not see it.

Pubic hair, especially if its wild and untamed is so shamefully taboo on a woman, especially if she's very dainty and feminine. And her urinating! Bliss.

Please, next time do more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes

I found this very boring; nothing new just the same old crap - oh well . . Others playing her for the fool its nothing new and different . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
superb

sensational

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yuk Yuk Yuk

Please give me a break; very predictable, she can t be that naive in not knowing shes being played for the fool and that the Doc and his staff are peepers and now shes got her hubby in on the Docs action so very boring and YUK . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's incredible!

The individuals that rated this story zero and left negative comments without an ounce of intelligence have done this story a disservice.

I think this is a very good short story and one of the best I have read on this website. I haven't read them all yet and I am sure that there are many more good stories to read.

It’s polished and written by someone who knows how to write a good story. The build-up is good, the descriptions of the setting and characters are well done, it allowed me to get into the story. I felt his emotions about his wife, and as the story moved I was right there watching with him.

This story is unique and it sticks in my mind. It makes me smile whenever I think about it days later. I have read this one several times.

It may be that this story appeals to a more mature reader. May be the individuals that rate this story zero are two young to appreciate it. Too young to suspend their disbelief, they want their stories to be simple.

Thank you Mark, I appreciate your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb!

Mark, you have a gift for erotic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good for the genre

Just the right mixture of embarassment and arousal. I like to imagine she was both embarassed and heavily turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me Too!

Happened at the emergency room. Security guard kept moving so he could see. Wife never realized what was happening. I even made eye contact with the guy and he never looked away. He had lots of looks of my wifes very hairy pussy. I even played along, and opened the curtain to let him see. I even moved the gown so expose more of her. I let him see her all. I exposed her tits, pussy and big butt, I even held her legs open so he could see. She was so sedated she never knew. I got so turned on I almost ate her there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
know the feeling

wife was in the er once i was with her she wasnt feeling well and they couldnt find anything wrong the nurse said move all your clothes her pants and shirt were off allriedy she removed her bra the nurse asked me to wait outside the room wife said no he can stay then the doctor came in laid her back and checked between her leg s the beds at an angle to the door but theres no door to shut only a curtain if you take the time he had his gloves on though i stood in the room by door as she lay there i could see it all she had recently shaved it i looked out and could see other male nurses and pations lookin in glad my wife didnt see them when the doctor was done she sat up and he felt her boobs we all watched then she looked and saw me and look past and saw everyone else looking in

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my wife in hosiptal

My wife was in hospital and she had a male nurse and I worked during the day and was there in the evening.One even I was told she was getting a bath so I was to waite.It was finished and her male nurse came out and said I could go in. I found her in bed with her gouwn laying over her and he had given her bath.She was not too sick to take her own bath but she agreed for him to give the bath. SHE made a coment that she told him that when he got to her cooter to take it slow with it and not to hurt it..I was really pissed of with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Physician

We have a new Doctor in our town, he is about 35 or so and very good looking. His practice is a bit like the one described here, my wife and I were there for annual physicals.

While we waited, we saw two older ladies going down the hall in just robes, both bare assed. Then a man with a bit of a pot belly was sent to a room for a urine sample, also bare butt, in full view of the waiting room.

His nurse came and got me, she had me gown up and didn't leave the room which I found odd, even weighed me fully nude first. As I sat there on the exam table my wife went by with a different nurse, they didn't close either door. She undressed down to her panties, we sat there and looked at each other. I started laughing, she stuck her tongue out at me. as she sat there topless Then the Doctor went in, he shut the door that time. People going up and down the hall the whole time, never saw anything like it.

When it was my turn, it was the usual check my balls and stuff, NBD. I asked her what all went on as we headed home, she just shrugged and said she didn't have any secrets any more.

We had afternoon sex that day, a rare thing for us.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 4 years ago
I wish....

Great fantasy! I wish our hospital would charge people to watch my wife be examined! Totally hot!

WaveyDaveyWaveyDaveyabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

this is an awsome, well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What would be interesting is ifnyou write a follow on here with the events written from Beths perspective

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a similar story when I was in college. My summer job insisted that I receive a physical by the company doctor. When I met him, he seemed like he was about 90 years old and was senile. The physical progressed normally until he told me to take all of my clothes off so that I could be weighed accurately. I jumped on the scale next to the waiting room and immediately there was a knock on the door. The doctor open the door and a woman about 30 years old started to talk to him until she noticed me. She was not looking at my face and she had a big smile on her face. I looked at the full waiting room and everyone there was smiling. I was very embarrassed. Notice that I said everyone was smiling and not laughing. There is a big difference. I jumped at the door and closed it. Fortunately for me there was another way out of his office where I would not have to face the other patients.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely! Gently tantalizing and erotic. Real affection shows through the eroticism. Imagine that, people who are attracted to each other - sexual with each other… and are friends!! Who ever heard of such a thing. Very personal writing. Separates it out from stories that are a fantasy based on a magazine in the dentists office. Whoa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a doctor my wife saw regularly, he would take photos for references later. I found this out when he was arrested for doing that, even though he showed no faces or names, instead a numbering system. I confronted my wife about it, wondering if her photos would be in the guy's album also.

She said she was sure they probably were, and it was no big deal since he was a gynecologist.

He also had one female nurse and one male nurse, at one time or another they had both been in the room.

But he was charged, found guilty and lost his license, not sure why, looking at pussies is something he did daily, maybe it was taking the pictures?

49ers6949ers6912 months ago

Excellent. As good as it gets. also extremely well written. Finally a gorgeous babe with a hairy pussy. About damn time. I wish your story would have been much longer. I'm sorry that you wrote only the two stories. I would love to read a lot more from you. I would also like you to expand on the story about the Doctors waiting room. I could imagine various scenarios of the goings on. If I had half of your writing skill I would ask if I could take that on, but alas I don't have. Here's to hoping of your return one day. Think about it.

49ers6949ers6912 months ago

After reading through all of the comments I wholeheartedly agree to a story from the wife's point of view. I also thought about a sequel with the wife going by herself and her husband shows up in disguise and watches as things unfold. I thought about expanding with things like when the doctor and the salesman only were there with the wife and the doctor gets a phone and has to leave the room. the husband then sees his wife get a wicked smile and say something to the salesman who then approaches the wife and stars running his fingers through her dark bush and then starts feeling her up. the wife speaks again and the chubby salesman drops his pants and shows the now widely smiling wife staring at the biggest hairiest dick she has ever seen and huge balls up tight underneath. Stuff like that.

49ers6949ers699 months ago

Wonderful story, especially with what sounded like a generous bush. Cudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

For an ear exam, the doctor turned out to be an attractive young woman. (I am male.) Once alone in her examining room, she asked me to disrobe(!). I thought this odd for just an ear exam, but seeing this as an opportunity to get naked in front of a good looking woman, I played dumb and complied. She took her sweet time looking into my ears, kept insisting there was more to check, brushed her smock against my penis, ran her hands over various parts of my body to see if there was any reaction in my ears (?!), and so on, right into her lunch hour. Because I really enjoyed this "examination", I didn't file a complaint, but months later I heard she'd been disciplined based on someone else's complaint. Too bad, I wanted her again the following year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous