A Walk down Memory Lane

Story Info
I sit with my morning coffee and think back to the beginning.
5.3k words
4.56
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

A Walk Down Memory Lane

By Sherry DeAnn

My husband Mark had left for work and it was a lazy morning. I was sipping coffee and started thinking back about how we met and the roads we've traveled together that brought us to where we are today.

I found myself smiling as I thought of meeting Mark that day in high school. We had a couple classes together and I caught him checking me out in the last class of the day.

He asked me if he could give me a ride home and I said, "Sure." We sorta knew each other and he was a hunk so I was looking forward to getting to know him better. There was also his car. He had a bitching Boss 302 Orange Mustang. What a fucking hot ride.

So on the way home he turns off on a road that went out into the Rocky Mountains and for a moment I felt a stab of apprehension. "What was he taking me out here for?"

He gave me a sideways glance and winked. Then he said "I've been thinking about you for a while now and decided today we needed to spend some time getting to know each other. Unless you're in a big hurry to get home?"

I said, "To be honest, I've been kinda looking at you too."

Then he looked right into my eyes and said, " I know. " and he continued to look at me.

I couldn't hold his gaze and looked down but I felt a strange tingle run down my spine and I liked it. He seemed to have a very confident air about himself, not like any guy I had met before. I felt that about Mark right from the start and damn, I liked that too.

He picked up some speed and was skillfully putting the Mustang through the curves as we climbed higher into the boonies. His car was fast and powerful and I had a thrilling sensation that really excited me. I glanced at him and felt like he knew some of what I was feeling and then he looked at me again with that straight, piercing stare and again I looked down and I realized he had like a power, a quite but dominant personality and yeah, I found that also very exciting. This ride was like a new awakening and besides being exciting, it left me a little confused too.

Mark pulled the car off onto a wide turnout and shut off the engine. I just stared straight ahead and was kind of afraid to look at him.

Then he looked over at me and said, "Get out and we'll take a walk."

Without a hesitation and no thought to it I simply said, "Okay."

He took my hand and led me off into the woods. We only walked a short distance and he said, "This should do." Then he turned me towards him and smiled.

I kinda stammered, "Do for what?"

I thought he was going to rape me and I shivered a little at the thought but I didn't resist in any way.

He reached his big arms around me, holding me by the ass and said, "IF you want we can head back to the Mustang and I'll take you home, OR you can choose to stay here with me and find out more about those feelings I sense you having?"

I just stood there and couldn't think what to say. I think my lower lip was quivering a little bit.

Mark said, "That's what I thought."

Then he took my wrists and held them behind my back, squeezed me tight, and planted a big, long, wet kiss on me.

I greedily returned his kiss and realized I had never been this turned on in my life. This was an awakening that I never saw coming but somehow, Mark did.

I wasn't a virgin but had never had it like this before. When he stopped kissing me I went a little limp in his arms and he said, "How would you like to ride in that Mustang every day?"

I stammered "Uh, what do you mean?"

He still had my wrists pinned behind my back and then he squeezed me tighter and said, "I want you to consider yourself mine. All mine baby?"

My heart was pounding as I heard myself say, "Yes. I'd love that."

Mark then said, "Let's do this right. From now on I want you to address me as SIR. Understand how this is going to work?"

My head was swimming and I nodded my head like I was in a trance and said, "Yes Sir." I really still didn't know how THIS was going to work but I wanted to know.

"That's a good girl. Now take off your clothes, leave your boots on and stand with your feet apart and your hands behind your head."

My first reaction was to say " WHAT? " but of course what I said was, "Yes Sir."

Then I obeyed him. I had no idea how this situation had developed into this so quickly but all I did know was I felt very, very submissive in his presence.

It wasn't like I was an ugly duckling that never got noticed at school. Actually I had lots of notice and no shortage of dates BUT this was something off the hook that I really didn't understand. Something in me that I maybe had had some fantasies about but I never, ever thought I'd feel the feelings I was feeling right now.

As I stood there naked, in the position he had ordered he began to run his hands over me and he took his time and seemed to be enjoying himself which excited me even more. Much more. I had been with him now for a little over an hour and here I was, naked and he was using me like his personal play toy. Which I figured I probably was at this point.

My head was reeling but I discovered I couldn't resist. I was totally excited by this whole, weird situation. What was wrong with me? Should I get dressed and demand he take me home? Too late!

He picked up my clothes and walked away saying, "STAY!".

I found myself feeling scared as I said, "Yes Sir."

I watched him walk back toward the car and as he disappeared from my view I was really feeling scared and vulnerable but shit, I continued to stand just as he had ordered, hoping he was coming back soon and wondering what I would do if he didn't?

I had just turned 18 and found myself naked in the woods and had agreed to be this guys forever girl. The thought made me involuntarily shiver and for a second I wanted to reach down and finger myself but I couldn't since I had to keep my hands behind my head as commanded, BUT, I realized I was breathing hard and this was a fucking major turn on. I wondered if he had done this with any other girls? Maybe I wasn't as weird as I thought? NO, this was way weird and again I thought, what is wrong with me? Why am I doing this? No answers, just mixed feelings and confusion.

So shit, I simply stood there waiting, wearing only my cowgirl boots.

After a while, I looked around and thought, "He's not coming back. This is some mean trick. What if other people come by? This was now a very uncomfortable situation and I just didn't know what to do.

Pretty soon Mark appeared again without my clothes but with a pair of shiny, steel handcuffs and something else that I couldn't quite see.

He walked up to me and handed me the cuffs and said, "Here. Put your hands behind your back and put the cuffs on, tight. The now or never moment has arrived baby."

I took them saying "Yes Sir" and as I cuffed my own wrists to make myself even more helpless for him, Mark put a black leather collar around my neck and snapped a Gold padlock on it then showed me the key. I watched as he threw the key off into the bushes. The collar had a Gold heart hanging from it that simply said, " MARK ".

He said, "Consider wearing my collar the same as a wedding ring but you are more than my wife, You Are Mine, Completely and Literally."

"Oh YES SIR. I am yours forever SIR!" I heard myself say and at that point I suddenly knew I meant it.

Mark said, "You've made me very happy. NOW drop down on your knees and suck my cock."

He unzipped his jeans and I fell to my knees and took him into my mouth. I sucked him as deep as I could and although, at that time, I wasn't very experienced but I felt a very eager desire to please my new, Husband? Owner? I wasn't sure, but I knew I would be sucking this big cock of his for the rest of my life and I was very excited at that thought.

I must have been doing it right because my reward was a large, hot, gush of cum and I savored every drop, lapping it up and swallowing it down although some of it ran down my chin and onto my tits. Mark had gushed out a pretty big load and I gagged a little bit but he didn't seem to mind.

Without a word Mark laid me down on the ground and I knew his cock was still rock hard as he slid it into my tight pussy. Damn, I was wet and he felt so good inside of me.

I was laying with my handcuffed wrists under me as Mark pumped me hard and deep. Damn he had a big cock and I wanted all of it and he was giving me all of it. It was wonderful and soon I had a big orgasm. As it peaked, Mark drilled me even harder and kept up his pumping so that I had a second orgasm right after the first one.

I'm multi-O and Mark made me cum 4 times before he shot another load deep inside me. Sex with Mark was fucking great. ( Yeah, Pun.)

Mark unlocked the handcuffs, then took off his black Harley shirt and handed it to me. It fit me like a big dress but I put it on and gave Mark a long wet kiss as I felt some of his cum running down the inside of my thigh.

What a fucking wonderful time. Mark snapped a leash to my collar and led me back to his Mustang where he put on his leather jacket as I was still wearing his shirt.

On the ride home Mark informed me that I was now living with him. I was surprised to discover he had his own place because his Grandpa owned a construction business and Mark had worked there for the last 3 summers operating heavy equipment and did some weekends too. He told me that Grandpa Chuck was retiring in a couple months and was giving the entire company to Mark. Lock, Stock, and Barrel. The only catch was Mark had to graduate high school and get a diploma. Not that he needed that but Chuck was stuck on the diploma so it was not a big thing since school would be over in 2 months anyway.

Mark didn't have any family except his Grandpa who was pretty wealthy so Mark's future was pretty much locked in to running the construction company when Chuck walked away which was going to be soon. That, I found out later, would make Mark pretty fucking wealthy. My head was spinning as we drove back down towards town.

I also had no family, at least not in Colorado, so I was living with a girlfriend from school and her family. So to move in with Mark I simply had to call my friend and explain I wasn't coming back... and I'd get my stuff soon and of course, Thanks for everything.

So in one day I had a rich husband/owner with a hot car and several Harley's and a beautiful home. I thought does that make me, like a trophy wife or girlfriend or slave? Or, Whatever, I was way happy.

On the way home Mark pulled into a shoe store and bought me several pairs of high heels. He had a thing for heels and I would soon own a closet full of them and I would gladly wear them for him every day.

The young guy working there took a double take when we walked in, me still on a leash. Mark told him we need size 5 in this style and that style and we walked out with 10 pairs. Mark had the kid carry them out to the Mustang for us except for the pair I was wearing and away we went. I realized that "Love" at first sight was really possible.

Next we stopped at a Chinese place and Mark removed the leash and left me to dine in his shirt and my new black, ankle strap, 5 inch heels and of course his collar. I took his arm and when we entered and it seemed every guy in the place stopped to look. Probably because Mark is a foot and a half taller than my tiny 5 feet and his shirt was way big on me but I just smiled at them as we passed.

We got a booth and Mark told me to pull up the shirt and spread my legs. I was young back then and embarrassed but I did what he said and then he put a big hand on my leg and started fingering me as the waiter took our order. I don't know if the waiter could see what was going on but I know my face was beet red. Mark had a smug look on his face and continued to play with my pussy until he got me to climax right there at the table. I put a napkin over my mouth but I was still noisy enough to cause some of our nearest table diners to glance our way. Then he made me suck his fingers until our food came. I felt very humiliated at that point but I did everything he told me too and that gave me a kind of proud feeling, like I had passed his test.

Thinking about that first meal together I have to laugh. We had Coke with our dinner because we were both underage back then. Wow, that was a special day and we've had so many special days since then.

That was like 36 years ago. Nothing embarrasses me now. I've been a happily married submissive wife for most of my life now. I will do absolutely anything for my man. He has tested that on occasion but I've never used my safe word and don't think I ever will. When he wants rough, he gets that from me and more. Over the years I've actually got to a point where being used rough turns me on.

Mark pulled the Mustang into the driveway of a spectacular home up in the hills looking down on the city lights. The garage door went up and I could see several Harley Davidson's parked along with a '70 Chevelle SS 396 in mint condition.

I got out of the Mustang just staring around the garage and as the garage door slid closed I looked at Mark and said, "This is all yours? Really?"

"Ya know what baby? This was all mine but now, It's all ours. You've been such a good girl today that I plan to keep you." Then he gave me a big smile.

I can still see the look on his face as he said that to me all those years ago and a happy tear ran down my cheek.

Mark said, "I want my shirt back now."

I smiled a big smile and took it off, knelt before him, and said, "Yes Sir" as I handed it up to him.

That was the most special day of my life! I barely knew him then but as crazy as it was, I've never, ever, regretted a thing and I know I'm a very lucky girl.

Mark threw the shirt up on the hood of the Mustang, Clipped his leash back onto me and pulled me up onto my feet. Then he led me into the house from the garage and said, "This is home baby and we'll start with the grand tour."

I looked around in awe. Two stories and a basement gym/playroom. He led me, naked, only in heels for the first look at my new home. I'd never seen such a nice place. It was a dream house.

Finally he took me to the basement and as we entered he said, "The best for last my little slut."

I thought, "he just called me a slut. Then I remember thinking, Well Fuck, if that's what he wants then that's what I'll be for him. I'll be anything for him."

So I looked around and said, "Yes Sir. I love it."

What I was looking at was a large room with workout equipment, a huge, open shower in one corner with multiple shower heads, and guess what? All sorts of bondage and torture equipment at the far end of the room.

I was staring at a wall with whips, restraints and lot's of other scary shit and I felt that shiver of excitement mixed with a little fear run up my spine again. My pussy was tingling, and wet and I couldn't take my gaze away from that wall. There was also several large pieces of, I guess bondage furniture. A large X cross on a wall and other shit too.

Mark was watching my reaction to everything and he said, "Believe it or not, I set this room up right after I built this place but until now, I've never had anyone down here with me. I've been waiting for someone special and here you are. This room was built for you baby and tonight we're going to break it in. Questions??"

"No Sir. To be honest I have no idea what some of this stuff is but I'm totally yours and I want you to teach me. I want to submit, I want to learn how to be the best wife you could ever find and I promise to do my best to please you, for the rest of our lives together."

So it began and it's never been dull. I wouldn't ever allow that to happen.

Mark sat down at a table and told me to kneel by his side as he wrote up a contract or pledge I guess would be a better description. He wrote down his pledge to me and wrote down a pledge for me to him laying out the foundation of our new relationship. What I could expect from him and what he expected from me.

When he finished he signed it and handed it down to me to read. I read it and looked up at him and said, "Yes Sir, I totally want this."

"You're the most beautiful and exciting woman I've ever known." he told me.

Then he handed me a pen to sign it and told me to kiss below my signature and I left a perfect red lipstick kiss where he had told me. Signed and agreed to now.

Later when we got married we recited this pledge to each other and then framed this original, handwritten copy, and it has been hung on our bedroom wall for all these years.

I love my man deeply and I love this life he has given me.

At that point I stopped thinking back to pour myself another cup of coffee.

Once my coffee and I were seated again at the table My thoughts drifted back to that first day in this house again. Yeah, the Play R

Mark said, "Go take a hot shower and shave ALL your body hair off. I don't like body hair on my lady. You must keep yourself shaved and smooth at all times from now on."

The shower was wonderful and Mark never took his eyes off me while I got squeeky clean. I shaved as he watched and then tied my long blonde hair back in a high ponytail and brushed out my bangs.

After drying off I put my black heels back on and walked over to where my Master was sitting. My 5 inch heels clicked on the stone floor as I walked and I could see plainly in Mark's eyes that he wanted me. That was a wonderful thing for me to see. I can still picture the look he had as he watched me and it raised a powerful emotion from deep inside me. Fuck, I wanted him too but Mostly I wanted him to want me and I could see he did.

Mark said, "Hmmmm, I think this evening we will start with your hands tied above your head. He took me by the arm and walked me over to a place in the room that had chains hanging down from the ceiling and he clamped the steel cuffs on my wrists then took a remote controller out of his back pocket and pushed a button.

I was now attached to a electric winch and it pulled me up onto the tip toes of my new high heels then Mark stopped the winch and I hung there, my toes barley touching the floor.

I sipped my coffee and pictured that scene from so long ago.

Then as I continued to view my memory of that long ago evening, I realized I was rubbing my clit with my left hand and my breathing had sped up. Mmmmmm, I was feeling horny now as I took another sip from my coffee.

Then, I was back into my memories and, yes, I was helpless and hanging by my handcuffs and looking at myself in the countless mirrors on the walls.

Seeing myself helpless and hanging from the chains had a strange effect on me. It fully emphasized just how 'helpless' I was. I hadn't had a chance to call my girlfriend to let her know that I wouldn't be back that night and I knew she'd start to wonder what had become of me?

There wasn't a person on the planet that knew I was down here hanging and totally under Mark's control. He could literally do whatever he wanted with me for as long as he wanted to do it and nobody would know.

Okay, yeah, those thoughts were scary and I looked over at Mark for reassurance.

Mark was smiling and looking back at me. Once again I couldn't hold his gaze for long and lowered my eyes to avoid his stare.

A little alarm went off inside my head and looking back to the mirrored walls and seeing myself naked and chained in their reflection made me realize I could be in trouble?? How did I allow myself to be in this situation? How bad could this become?

Mark was at the wall selecting a whip. Oh shit! Suddenly I was very anxious and wasn't sure anymore if I wanted to be whipped down here in this dungeon?

Mark walked over to me and he attached a piece of large, wooden dowel between my ankles which kept my feet spread wide.

Then he set up a video camera on a tripod and started it running. I realized this whole thing was going to be a homemade porn video with me as the star. For a minute, I thought I was going to throw up.

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers
12