A Walk down Memory Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stood in front of me, squeezing my tits and then slapping them roughly. He seemed to be really enjoying himself. Then our eyes met.

I said, " Mark can I ask a few questions? "

He leaned in and kissed me then he said, "I gave you that chance but now, it's too late. We have crossed the line that allows you to obey, without speaking. Your safe word is simple "Time Out" and you can use it to stop anything we are doing together, at any time you wish, BUT using your safe word will be very disappointing to me. It will signal to me that you no longer wish to please and obey me. This life is based on trust and Domination and Submission.

By choosing to NOT use your safe word, well, the message that conveys to me is that 'no matter' what I do with you, you will accept it because you are my Lady and want to please me in all things. No matter what, I can use you as I please and you will simply say, "YES SIR" and accept that as my slave/wife. This is the natural flow of our life together."

So, no more talking. You will now smile at me and nod your head 'YES' and then we will begin."

I was at that moment scared shitless but I looked into his eyes and found comfort. i knew all I was feeling was a case of the first time jitters and I knew in my heart this was going to be good. Very good.

I nodded my head 'YES' and he said, "Very good my little slut." Which is something he still calls me today. "Little Slut". I've come to see that as a term of affection on his part towards me. I like being his little slut. LoL

Mark removed a few more items from the equipment on the wall and soon I was seeing myself wearing a red ball gag and nipple clamps. The clamps hurt, but I knew they were supposed to hurt so I closed my eyes and started to embrace the pain. Mind over matter. I began to enjoy having my nipples clamped. The pain turned to pleasure. I was totally amazed.

Eventually Mark would pierce my nipples but that didn't happen on our first date in the playroom... Down the road I discovered he was a hell of a good artist too and he has done all of my tattoos. Some were images I asked him to put on me but most were his choices. Whenever he feels like getting his tattoo gun out he puts more ink on me. I really like tats and have many. There have been times when I was bound and blindfolded as his tattoo gun hummed away. I've always been happy with what he has put on me including his name and "OWNED" on the back of my left shoulder inside an Irish Shamrock. That is my favorite.

Mark added some small weights to the clamps and the pain returned but I knew how to handle that now so I just relaxed and waited, curiously, to see what would come next?

So, next came some very long shoelaces he used to tightly bind my tits so they swelled and popped out. This hurt too but I could see in the mirror and I thought my big, natural tits looked pretty sexy like this. Then I realized that Mark intended to whip my tits. I just assumed the whipping would be on my butt only but now the realization came that that wasn't necessarily going to be true.

I knew the video camera was running on the tripod and I could see my self in the mirrors as well as the big TV monitor hanging from the ceiling and I thought I looked pretty damn sexy. Chained, gagged, and clamped and those new high heels complimented me just right. I wondered what some of my past boyfriends would think if they could see me now?

Shit, IF that video gets passed around they probably WILL see me. My heart fluttered for a minute and then I thought and they'll realize what they missed with me, what they could have had. At this point the best they can have is their own dick in their hands, stroking it and watching me on video.

That thought gave me great pleasure. I thought, "I'll be totally desired and there's nothing they can do to have me now. It made me realize that even as a slave, I have some power in this. Men will want me but they can't have me. Well unless Mark wants to share me. Hmmm, how do I feel about that? I wasn't sure but it wasn't up to me so I stopped thinking about it."

Mark had moved off behind me but I could still see him in the mirrors. He had a 'Cat o Nine Tails' whip and I watched in the glass as he raised it up and I tried to grit my teeth but I couldn't because of the ball gag.

Then he landed the whip across my ass. My arms bound above my head, my feet spread very wide by the spreader bar but I still managed to jump and squeel as that whip found my ass.

This was the very first time he had taken a whip to my body. I can remember it clearly even now. Even after so many whippings over the years.

I smiled as I sipped some more coffee from my mug. Then let my mind wander back to that first night that changed me forever and so it went.

Mark continued to strike me with that whip and soon I had red streaks across my butt, my back, and he gave my tits special attention. Stinging and burning all over for the first time ever. Damn my tits stung with each blow. He ordered me to swing my bound tits from side to side as he used that whip on them. Of course I did exactly what he told me to do. It was painful but strangely erotic at the same time.

On my own I started to mumble through the ball gag. "Thank you Sir. I need more Sir. PLEASE!"

The whipping was not extreme but he kept it up for a long time, changing whips at one point to a long, leather whip. Like a buggy whip. He showed it to me then used it on me and it really stung like hell but I accepted the whipping and in time Mark walked over to the wall and put it back.

Then he said, "Damn, baby. You are all I've ever wanted. You did fucking real good. Tonight was a short session just to see how you reacted and you were PERFECT! "

Then he got out his camera and started taking still photos of me while the video still captured the sound and movie I was starring in.

I was still hanging there and eventually Mark unbuckled the spreader bar and lowered me back to standing in my heels, but still chained.

Next he reached out and grabbed me by my throat and held me very tight. I could still breathe, but just barely. Mark starred into my eyes as his grip on my throat tightened even more and he said, " I Love you baby. "

Drool was running over the ball gag and I tried to speak. "I love you too Sir." I managed to say.

Then he freed me from the cuffs, removed my gag but left my tits tied and gave me a long, passionate kiss before picking me up and carrying me in his arms up to the Master Bedroom for a night of hot sex and wonderful submission.

Every once in a while I take that same walk down Memory Lane and every time I do I end up masturbating myself to several strong, happy, Orgasms.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck, Mmmmmmm, I just love my life."

12