A Walk in Nature Goes Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy Sadie is stripped and violated in the forest.
4.5k words
3.9
31.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful spring Saturday morning in the Piedmont, as the sun rose into a crystal clear Carolina Blue sky. It was one of those days where the temperature started out a little on the cool side, but warmed up as the day progressed. The day started out at around sixty four degrees, and would only get into the mid to upper seventies for a high. It was perfect for hiking, as one wouldn't need extra clothing to start out with, or be too hot later on.

Sadie was a very attractive girl in her early twenties, with a rather generous D cup bust that was already beginning to sag a little, due to the size of her breasts and the fact that she rarely wore a bra to contain them. She had light auburn-brown hair and glasses, and due to walking a lot to stay in shape, had very well-toned legs to match. While most women tend to look geeky or even nerdy in glasses, Sadie was one of the few lucky ones who actually looked good in designer frames. Some might even say she looked better in glasses than without. Either way, she was drop dead gorgeous.

She pulled the covers back and yawned, as she struggled to wake up on this Saturday morning. Sadie was excited, as this was the perfect day for her to go to a local park, remove her clothes and wander around completely nude, before getting so worked up that she desperately needed to masturbate to relieve the tension. She had done it before, and it was always worth the risks involved. Today seemed like the perfect day to duplicate her previous pleasure, and she was looking forward to getting naughty in nature.

Sadie was what one would call extremely introverted. Shy wouldn't even begin to describe her. Because of that, she was reluctant to engage in relationships, and instead relied on masturbation and the Internet to sooth her need for sexual pleasure. Needless to say, she was still single. It didn't particularly bother her, as she was content to watch internet porn and masturbate to a wonderful climax, but still, there was something missing in her life and she wanted very much to meet a great guy, lose her virginity and have children with Mr. Right, wherever he was.

Sadie showered and dressed, opting for a thin white cotton tee, faded denim shorts and white sneakers with ankle socks. She was feeling rather sexy, with her generous untethered tits sagging gently under her top, and her slightly muscular legs exposed. She checked the weather one last time, and was delighted to see that nothing had changed. This would be the perfect day for her to go to the largest park in the county and shed her clothes deep inside the woods.

This was no ordinary county park, mind you. It was over a thousand acres, with several athletic fields and close to a dozen miles of trails for hiking and mountain biking. Sallee was confident that getting there early would give her an advantage to get out into the woods before anyone else, so she could shed her clothes and masturbate her cunt into a creamy and dreamy orgasm outdoors and in nature.

She arrived at the park and was both surprised and disheartened, to see the parking lot nearly full. She pulled into a space and parked, focusing on a family walking by. It consisted of a mother and father, a young girl, and a teen-aged boy in some sort of a sports outfit.

"Good morning!" she greeted them in polite Southern style. "What's going on here? I was going to go for a walk, but it looks full."

"Sports!" the father said enthusiastically. "Training for softball and soccer, and tryouts for football."

"Oh." Sadie responded dejectedly. "I wanted to go for a walk. I was looking for some peace and quiet."

"Meh, don't worry about it!" the wife said in a thick Southern drawl, with a wave of her hand. "Everyone's here to watch their kid play ball. I seriously doubt anyone else is going to come here to try and get some peace and quiet. You'll probably have the woods all to yourself."

"Nah!" the father exclaimed. "There's no room! You're lucky you got here early enough to find a place to park. In another half hour or so, everyone's going to have to park in the spillover lot and walk in. You got here just in time. Like my wife said, nobody's going to bother you if you just want to take a walk. Take care now!"

Sadie nodded, and stuffed her pullover into the knapsack that already contained a few bottles of water and her cell phone, as the family hurried toward the athletic fields.

"You too." she replied and headed for the trail head.

When she got there, she checked the large enclosed map that detailed the entire network of walking and biking trails, then took one of the complimentary smaller paper versions from a cubbyhole that would aid her should she get turned around, and tucked it into her knapsack as well, before heading into the cool woods.

Upon entering, Sadie noticed it was quite a bit cooler than it was out in the sunshine, so she was glad she'd opted to bring a pullover. She retrieved it from her pack and donned it over her cotton tee. Her nipples were already beginning to harden from the cool air and the thought of soon exposing them to that same cool air. She shivered involuntarily; not at the temperature, but at the thought of soon being totally nude and walking through the quiet forest without any clothes on, and having a wonderful orgasm in the peace and solitude of the forest, as she felt the damp leaves beneath the soles of her bare feet. It was almost too much to bear waiting!

About a thousand feet into the woods, the trail stayed straight, but a smaller side path was barricaded with a sign that read, "Trail Closed Due to Washout." This was perfect! Surely there would be no one else on the trail for her to possibly run into, prior to her leaving the trail, stripping nude and wandering through the woods alone and unclothed. She walked around the barricade and followed the path into the heart of the forest, as the sounds of whistles, shouts and roars from the athletic fields faded into the distance.

Unbeknownst to Sadie, she wasn't the only one with the same idea. Tommy Fields, who was a loner in his mid twenties, pretty much like her, loved taking off his clothes outside and jerking off as he walked around naked. Suddenly, Sadie rounded a curve in the path and saw Tommy ahead of her, walking in the same direction. She stopped quickly, about to turn around and head back to take another trail, but it was too late. Tommy had already heard the sound of her sneakers on the dirt path, and turned around to see who was invading his privacy.

"Oh, hey there." he said casually, as he approached her. "I saw the sign and thought I'd have the place to myself."

Sadie smiled and nodded politely.

"Yeah, me too." she agreed. "I like the peace and quiet. I like to be alone."

"I know what you mean." Tommy replied. "I uh, kinda like feeling free, ya know?"

"Yes." she said. "I like being free outside. It's such a turn-on to take my clothes off-"

She clamped her hand over her mouth, but it was too late. Tommy smiled.

"I like to take my clothes off and jerk off." he whispered, as though fearful someone might overhear. "It feels so good to do it in the woods."

Sadie nodded. Perhaps this was the boy she was looking for. He wasn't too bad looking and seemed to like nudism as much as her. She decided to open up to him.

"I wish there weren't any laws prohibiting public nudity." Sadie stated. "Wouldn't it be cool to walk down the street or through the mall without any clothes on? That would be so hot!"

"It would!" Tommy agreed. "But I don't know if I could do it. Could you?"

Sadie laughed. "Probably not." she replied. "I'd be too embarrassed, I would think... I'm scared to go to a nude beach or resort. I'm really shy."

"So am I." Tommy admitted."Hey, I have an idea. We both came out here to do the same thing. Why don't we take our clothes off here and walk together. We could masturbate in front of each other. It would be fun to do it together, don't you think? I could look at your body - which looks really hot, by the way - and you could watch me too."

"I don't know." Sadie replied, suddenly feeling a little uneasy. "I kind of like being alone when I'm nude."

"Aw, come on." Tommy persuaded. "I'd love to see your tits. They look incredible. Maybe you'd let me touch them?"

"I don't think so." she said nervously, as her apprehension grew. "I think maybe I should go. It was nice meeting you."

She turned around to leave, but Tommy reached out and touched her shoulder.

"Please?" he implored. "Can I see your tits? I'd love to squeeze them while I cum."

"No!" Sadie said forcefully. "Let go of me!"

Tommy put his arm around her waist, holding her tightly, as he reached around and slid his hand under her top, groping her D cup breasts firmly.

"Oh nice!" he whispered, as he squeezed first one tit, and then the other.

Sadie was panicking at this point. She'd never even had sex with anyone before, much less get sexually assaulted. Now, it was clear that this boy was not going to leave her alone until he got a good look at her boobs, maybe not even until he came. She prayed that if it went that far, that he wouldn't rape her and cum inside of her cunt. She'd be content to let him shoot all over her ample tits, but not in her mouth or cunt.

"Let me go!" Sadie hollered, stamping on Tommy's foot and breaking free from his grasp.

She began running down the path but didn't get very far before Tommy caught up to her and grabbed her knapsack. She shrugged out of the pack and continued running, but in a few dozen feet or so Tommy had caught back up to her. He grabbed her around the waist and dragged off the path and into the woods, as Sadie struggled and cried.

"No!" she begged. "Please no! Oh please don't rape me!"

Tommy spun her around and ripped her pullover open, tearing it from her body. He then put his hands on the neck of her shirt and pulled down violently, tearing the thin cotton fabric with a pleasant ripping sound. He forced her to the ground and continued ripping her top to shreds; her tits jiggling like jelly in the process. This turned the attacker on even more, and he squeezed her tits roughly, before unzipping her shorts as she struggled to break free.

"Stop!" she begged. "Oh please don't do this to me! You can jerk off in front of me if you want, but please don't do this to me! I'm still a virgin!"

"So am I." Tommy grunted as he pulled her shorts of and tore her white cotton panties with another pleasant tearing sound. "But not after today! You should have taken my offer before! Now, I'm going to fuck you and shoot my load inside your hairy cunt!"

"No!" she cried. "Please don't rape me, Mister. Oh god, please don't rape me!"

Tommy draped himself across her nude body, pinning her to the forest floor, and pulled her sneakers off, leaving her wearing nothing but her white ankle socks. As he lifted up slightly from her to pull his own shorts down so he could fuck her, Sadie managed to break free, and ran blindly through the woods, desperately hoping to find help. The damp leaves cushioned her feet a little as she plowed on, but they were beginning to get a little sore. Suddenly, the woods opened up in front of her, and Sadie was terrified to see she was on the edge of the athletic fields, with nothing but openness and hundreds of people ahead. She stopped, afraid to go out into the open wearing nothing but her muddy socks, and turned around.

To her horror, Tommy was standing there grinning from ear to ear, holding the tattered remains of her pullover and intact denim shorts. He waved them in front of her enticingly and leered.

"Out there without any clothes in front of all of those people, or in here with me." he said menacingly. "Your pick."

Dejectedly, Sadie nodded and approached him, full of fear and shame. He was right; there was no way she was going to run out into the open completely nude and expose her unclothed body to all of those people and their cell phone cameras, that they were certain to whip out and begin filming her nudity with.

"That way." Tommy ordered, shoving her ahead of him and forcing her to walk back in the direction from which they had come.

Eventually, they came to a small glade that was covered in thick, but short, centipede grass. The sun was warm, and Sadie could feel it warming her bare body as she stepped out of the shade and into the sunlight.

"Take off your socks and toss 'em!" Tommy growled, as he dropped her shorts and tattered top to the ground. "Do what I tell you and I won't hurt you. I just want to fuck you, that's all."

Sadie did as she was told, as Tommy pulled his shirt and shorts off, exposing his erection to her. She gasped at its size, fearful it would tear her cunt apart when he slid it inside of her.

"Get down on your knees, Bitch!" he demanded. "You know what I want. Take it in your mouth and suck it."

"Oh please no!" Sadie begged. "Oh please don't make me do that!"

"Don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth." Tommy muttered. "At least not for now. I want to fuck you and cum in your cunt. Just suck it for now. I want to know what it feels like."

Tears filled her eyes as she slowly dropped to her knees in the dewy grass. She put her mouth over his cock and slowly slid her lips up and down the shaft.

"Fuck, that feels good!" Tommy sighed. "Oh shit, I could almost cum right now. You know what? I think I'm going to keep you all day. I want more of you."

Sadie was terrified of what that meant, but she was in no position to argue. She kept stroking his dick with her lips, letting her tongue roll around on the underside, stimulating his frenulum at the same time. Suddenly, Tommy's testicles contracted slightly. Sadie had no idea what this meant, but she was about to find out.

"Oh fuck!" Tommy gasped. "It feels so fucking good! I- I think I'm gonna cum!"

He sucked his breath in sharply, and ejaculated directly into Sadie's warm, wet mouth. She could feel it spurting all over her tongue and against the roof of her mouth. It tasted horrible, but she took it all; afraid to gasp, choke or spit for fear of retribution.

"Swallow it!" he demanded.

She obeyed, and somehow managed to gulp it down without puking.

"Good girl!" Tommy murmured. "That felt so good. I wish you were my girlfriend. You could do that for me all the time."

Sadie didn't answer, and Tommy smiled.

"I wish I could keep you for a pet," he continued wistfully, "but I can't. I don't have a place of my own yet. I will keep you for the day though. I still want to fuck you and cum in your cunt. You're so beautiful. I wish you had said yes before. We could have had so much fun together. I'd love to have you for my girlfriend and be the mother of my children."

"That'll never happen!" Sadie said angrily. "You just sexually assaulted me and made me suck your nasty dick and swallow all that nasty cum. I liked you at first, but I wouldn't date you for all the tea in China, now!"

"I'm sorry." Tommy said remorsefully. "I really am. You're just so beautiful, and I'm tired of being a virgin. I hope you understand."

"Fuck you!" Sadie spat. "I'm still a virgin too, but you don't see me holding a gun to someone's head to get laid or have my cunt licked. You're a sorry-ass piece of shit."

She sat down and rested on the cushiony grass, as she tried to plan ahead for what she might try and do to escape. So far, her aggressor had been demanding but not violent. As long as she cooperated with him, she was probably safe. In all likelihood, he was just as scared as she was. He hadn't produced a weapon of any sort, so she figured he had simply taken advantage of the moment to sexually assault her.

"This is my special spot." Tommy informed her. "It's where I like to come and take my clothes off. It's dead center of these woods with no trails nearby, so no one knows it's here. I can spend the whole day naked out here and nobody has any idea I'm here. I usually bring a dirty magazine to jerk off to, since I don't have a smart phone. I spend the day here, walking around and jerking off. Today, when I saw you, I just wanted to cum with you. I wanted to bring you here to show you this place, but you didn't want to.

"Now, thanks to your running off on me, I left everything behind. No food, no water and no magazine to look at. At least I have you to look at though. God, you are so beautiful. I don't even know your name."

"Sadie." she responded sullenly.

"I'm Tommy." he replied. "I'm sorry I made you suck my dick. I didn't mean to cum in your mouth, but it just felt so good. I couldn't stop it. It just happened."

"How nice for you." Sadie retorted. "Look, you just forced me to suck your dick and swallow it. Forgive me if I seem a little upset with you at the moment."

"I have food and water back on the path." Tommy said. "I'll go and get it, but I have to know you won't run away while I'm gone, so I'm going to have to tie you up."

"Fine, whatever." Sadie muttered. "Do what you want to do. You'll do it anyway. What's the point in resisting anymore?"

"Sit down with your back against that tree." Tommy instructed, as he tore Sadie's pullover into strips to tie her hands and feet with. "There you go."

He tied her hands behind her back and on the far side of the tree, before tying one of the strips over her mouth so she couldn't call for help while he was gone. He then left his own clothes behind and left the glade wearing nothing but his own sneakers. He returned about ten minutes later, carrying Sadie's knapsack as well as his own. He then took the gag off and untied her, before offering her a bottle of water.

With all that had happened, she was very thirsty and gladly chugged it down. She then watched as Tommy quenched his own thirst and opened a large bag of tortilla chips. He held the bag out for her to take some.

"Would you like some chips?" he inquired.

Sadie nodded and took a handful, helping to take the edge off of her appetite. She was hungry, but didn't dare show it. As she polished them off, Tommy moved closer and began massaging her large tits once again.

"I can't keep my hands off of them." he confessed, as he squeezed her four pound breasts vigorously in his hands. "I just love the way they feel. I wish I could keep you."

He moved his right hand to Sadie's neatly trimmed bush and brushed his fingers through it, finally finding her clitoris with his middle finger. He gently started running the tip of his finger in circles, and Sadie gasped audibly.

"Does it feel good?" he inquired. "You made me feel good when you gave me a blow job. I want to make you feel good too."

Sadie ignored his question, but couldn't ignore the sensation that was building in her nether regions. Her breathing increased, and she moaned softly as the pleasure increased. She grunted loudly and her head jerked violently, as she erupted in orgasm, squirting warm liquid all over Tommy's hand. After several seconds of intense pleasure, she dropped to the soft grass; her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

She felt horrible. This monster had just sexually violated her by forcing her to perform oral sex on him, yet he still made her cum. She felt used and dirty; like a cheap whore. She began to cry again, as she realized her ordeal was nowhere near over.

'Oh stop it." Tommy chided her, as he turned to face her.

His cock had grown huge again, and she knew what was coming next. He was going to rape her, and there wasn't anything she could do to prevent it. All she could do was try and block it from her mind as he fucked her against her will and shot his load inside of her virgin cunt.

"Lay on your back and spread 'em." he instructed. "I'm going to fuck you, Sadie. I'm going to fuck you and cum in your cunt."

Sadie didn't say a word as she lay down in the warm grass. It was no longer dewy, but still very soft to lay on, although it was a bit itchy. Tommy moved in and put his cock against her labia, pushing gently to coat it a little before sliding it partway in and repeating the process until he was fully inside her. Since Sadie was used to masturbating and using vibrators, there was no pain or tearing; just the sensation of a warm penis inside of her vagina, which was strange but nice in a weird way. Then, Tommy began fucking her in earnest, against her will but not caring. It just felt so good to finally fuck a woman and lose his virginity.

12