A Walk in Nature Goes Wrong Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears filled Sadie's eyes again, as Tommy raped her for several minutes. She eventually became numb to the whole situation and turned her head to the side, letting him violate her without even caring anymore. She didn't even bother to protest. She just lay there like a rag doll as Tommy continued to rape her for several more minutes, her eyes dull and glassy as she blocked the images from her mind. When he finally gasped, she could feel it squirting inside of her, but she didn't even respond. She was broken down and beaten. She was nothing but an empty husk that had been ejaculated inside of from both ends.

Tommy pulled out of her and went back to fondling her tits as he slowly wound down from the act of raping her. He knew what he had done was wrong, but she was just so damned beautiful! It was her fault; not his, he decided. She should have agreed to let him fondle her while he jerked off. He reclined on his elbows as his dick slowly went limp, admiring her gorgeous nude body and very proud that he had fucked her and cum inside of her tight virgin cunt. What a conquest!

"I've wanted that to happen for so long!" he gushed. "It felt so good to fuck you, Sadie. Thank you."

Sadie didn't respond at all. She just lay there on her back, as excess cum dribbled out of her bushy cunt and into the grass. She wasn't catatonic, but damn near. She was in shock to say the least, and Tommy smiled as he took her phone and snapped several pics of her nude and violated body.

"I'm taking your phone and ID." he informed her. "And your clothes. I'll leave your keys though, so once it gets dark, you can go back to your car and go home. Just remember, I know who you are and where you live, and I have all of your friends names now. If you call the police and file a report, I'll come back for you."

It was an empty threat, but She took it seriously. He then dressed and departed, leaving poor Sadie to sit there all day long, until the sun started to set. By the time she found her way back to the athletic fields, it was beginning to get dark, and she was shivering with cold. The crowds had long since departed and the park was deserted, so she set out across the open area completely nude. Normally, this would have turned her on, but after everything that had happened to her, she was afraid she'd never even masturbate again, much less come out here and walk around nude in the open fields. She unlocked her car and managed to get out of the park just as the ranger was about to lock the gate for the night.

Sadie arrived back at her apartment complex and sat in her car for several minutes, debating how to get to her apartment without being seen. She remembered an old blanket in the trunk and drove to a section that was shaded from the streetlight by a large oak tree. She exited the car and opened the trunk, retrieving the blanket and covering her unclothed body with it. Once safely inside her apartment, She collapsed to the couch and began sobbing hysterically. Finally, she wiped her eyes and headed for the shower, to rinse the gook out of her vagina and let the day's events wash down the drain.

The following morning, Sadie changed her cell phone number and called a moving company. It was time for a new start, and San Diego seemed pretty alluring at the moment. It was 2,300 miles away, and no one knew her there. There was only one problem, however. She had failed to read her horoscope that morning, and had therefore missed an important message that could have avoided not only the day's events, but everything else that would unfold in her life from here on out. Sexy Sadie could move anywhere she wanted to, but it was now too late to change her fate, and she could no longer avoid her destiny. Her future had been cast in stone.

12