A Walk in Nature Goes Wrong Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy Sadie is stripped and violated at the beach.
3.7k words
4.33
16.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months since Sadie's unfortunate day in the forest at the park back in the Carolinas. Since her move to San Diego things had been going okay for her, but she thought about what had happened quite a bit. There were no woods here to remind her of the incident, but it still bothered her to have been violated in such a manner. It hadn't quenched her thirst for being nude outdoors, however, and she had spent many a day up at Black's Beach in La Jolla, where she could take her clothes off and walk around completely nude. She liked being clothesfree in front of so many other unclothed people, and it really turned her on, which caused a problem; there was no way for her to release her sexual energy and have a wonderful orgasm in nature. That was, until one of her male coworkers told her about a small public beach that almost no one knew about.

It was located at the end of a major oceanfront boulevard and appeared to be a private fenced-in lot behind someone's seaside house, but it was in fact owned by the city and was a parking area for a secluded beach below the tar sand cliffs. Unlike Black's Beach, which was wide open, this little strip of land provided shelter from prying eyes above, so she could lay close to the dirt cliff face and masturbate to her heart's content, as long as there were no other visitors. Since it was known to so few people, there were rarely other people there to interfere with her orgasmic adventures. There were a couple of drawbacks to this location, however.

The first was that at high tide, the ocean washed against the bottom of the cliff. Anyone caught there was at risk of being swept out to sea and drowning. A short path led to a low point in the cliff, and the last ten feet or so was via a rope tied to a metal stake driven into the ground. So the second drawback was that if that rope broke, you were stuck.

The positives far outweighed the negatives though. It took around fifteen to twenty minutes to descend the stairs at Black's Beach, although there were at least stairs all the way down now. Once, it had been a winding dirt path that took much longer. Even with the stairs, it took almost twice as long to walk back up to the parking area by the glider port. While this path could pose a problem, it was only a hundred feet or so, long. Much shorter. The second positive was the privacy it afforded. Sometimes she would go there at night, pull her clothes off, and run completely nude up and down the short beach, arousing herself to the point that she would masturbate in the shallow surf, as the cool waves swirled around her ankles. It was wonderful to do so, but it was even better during the day if there were no cars there when she pulled in.

Today was one such day. It was a Monday morning, and she had called in sick to be able to come here and have the place to herself. There were typically no other people there on a Monday, most especially when it was hazy and overcast such as this particular day was. She was certain to have plenty of privacy to do perverse things to her young body out in the wide open.

Sadie packed a small bag and left her rental house in Lemon Grove (known locally as Lemon Groove) and headed for the 805 Freeway to begin the thirty minute trip to the cliffs. As she expected, the gate was open, yet the place was deserted as she had figured it would be. She parked as close to the short trailhead as she could, and exited her car, placing a sun shade in the windshield in the event the sun came out later on. She then closed the car up and headed down the short but steep trail to the rope that would lower her to the beach below.

She had timed it perfectly! The tide was retreating, leaving about ten feet of sand between the waves and the base of the cliff. Sadie walked a hundred feet or so along the beach, the sand barking beneath her feet as she did so. In the event you have never been to this location, you will be amazed to know that this stretch of beach has what is known as barking sands. It literally sounds like a seal, every time you step on the sand; very odd, yet fascinating at the same time.

Sadie happily removed her shorts and T-shirt, then pulled her white canvas pool shoes off, leaving her fully nude. She spread the blanket on the sand and dropped her bag on it, before heading for the coolness of the California current.

The ocean was a little chilly, but it hardened her nipples like chunks of rubber, as she waded out into the shallow water and began to swim in one of the tidal pools. It was really turning her on, so she glanced up the the top of the cliffs to be certain she was still alone. She was, so she waded back to shore and wandered up the beach, rubbing herself vigorously as she enjoyed her nude walk along the sand.

Sadie reached the end of the beach, where the cliffs reached out to the water. At low tide, you could get around it, but one had to be careful not to get trapped. For now, she was content to sit on the rocks and masturbate to her heart's content, as she looked out over the ocean.

Perhaps five miles or so out to sea, the large shape of the aircraft carrier, Ranger, could be seen. Sadie fantasized that perhaps someone on the bridge was watching her through a powerful telescope, as her hips bucked in orgasmic spasms. She gasped loudly, and cum dribbled onto the rocks beneath her shapely ass.

Satiated for the moment, Sadie stood and breathed deeply, as her heart rate slowly came back down to a more normal level. She then strolled casually back down the beach toward her blanket, hoping not to run into anyone along the way. It wouldn't really be bad to run into someone else, as this was California, and there are no state laws on public nudity; just local ordinances. She was actually free to walk back to her car without any clothes on and drive home, but she wasn't that brave. Not yet, anyway.

Sadie reached the blanket and sat down. Even though the sun wasn't visible, the infrared light had warmed the blanket considerably, which was nice, since the water had been so chilly. She shuddered involuntarily, as her body warmed back up. She then applied sunscreen to her nude body, and stretched out to get some rays, and it wasn't long before she dozed off. She awoke about thirty minutes later and decided to get something to snack on and have some water. She was already feeling some twinges in her cunt again, and decided to masturbate for the second time.

She reached down between her well-toned, pale legs, and diddled herself into a series of wonderful orgasms. She loved being all alone on this deserted beach, and cumming time after time with reckless abandonment. The only problem was that she wasn't as alone as she thought she was.

Atop the cliffs overhead, a man in his mid forties had pulled in about ten minutes after she had, and had seen her playing with herself on the rocks at the far end of the beach. He had then walked over to the gate and pulled it closed, looping the chain around the post and placing the lock though the links, but not actually snapping it shut, to give the appearance that the gate was locked, with no public access at the moment.

Like Sadie, he was no stranger to this beach. In fact, he had been coming here for years to do much the same thing; take his clothes off, walk around naked and then jerk off. Then he would leave, and that would be the end of it. Today was a little different though. This was his last time coming here, as he had been transferred to another office thirteen hundred miles away. He had no plans upon arriving here, other than to have a nice orgasm in the great outdoors, just like sexy Sadie herself. His plans changed, however, when he spied her flawless nude body cavorting about on the beach below.

Something came over him, and on the spur of the moment, he decided to do something he had always fantasized about; forcing a woman to have sex with him against her will. With the gate closed and no one to interrupt his new plans, he headed for the path toward the edge of the cliff.

Sadie was suddenly startled to see movement out of the corner of her eye, and she glanced up the beach toward the access point. Her heart skipped a beat, as she saw someone starting to come down the rope. She reached into her bag and grabbed the bikini she had brought with her in the event people showed up, quickly fastening both the top and bottom in place before whoever it was saw her.

She realized it was a man, and he slowly approached her. He was shirtless, and wore a pair of cargo shorts and sneakers. He glanced around a few times, and then paused to smoke a cigarette. Her fears lessened, as the man seemed to be paying no attention to her whatsoever. She relaxed, and dropped her misgivings as the man continued puffing on his cigarette. Little did she know, it was not a cigarette at all; it was a joint, and he was taking the edge off of his fears in preparation for what he was about to do to poor, sexy Sadie.

She decided to go for another quick dip in the ocean, as the sun was starting to burn through the haze and was getting stronger. By now, the tide had receded almost to ebb, and the tidal pools were now only a few inches deep. She had to walk out a good distance to get past the rocky bottom and into the deeper water to swim. After several minutes she had cooled off considerably, and was ready to return to her warm beach blanket. As she made her way back through the shallow tidal pools, she noticed the man had gotten a lot closer to her blanket. He looked at her and waved, as he continued on past.

Sadie breathed a sigh of relief, as she mistakenly thought he was just there to enjoy the beach as much as she was. She waved back, and exited the water, heading back toward her warm blanket. It was then, that she noticed the man had turned around and was walking back toward it as well. They both reached her safe space at about the same time, and he stopped.

Sadie stopped as well, unsure as to what he wanted. She looked at him for a few moments, and he seemed to be searching for something to say. Most likely, it would be some sort of a cheesy come on, she supposed, so she decided to break the ice.

"May I help you?" she inquired, as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.

He brightened and smiled, nodding his head affirmatively.

"Why yes, as a matter of fact, you can!" he gushed cheerily, suddenly reaching out and snatching the young woman's bikini top from her chest, ripping it off and revealing her lovely, large and slightly sagging, pale white tits.

Sadie was stunned. She gasped, as the string made a popping sound as it broke. She reached out to cover her exposed breasts with her hands, only to have the man dive down and tear her G-string off with another pleasant pop as well, leaving her fully nude for him to ogle.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking pervert?!" she yelped. "What the hell are you doing?"

Suddenly, it dawned on her exactly what he was doing, and her mind flashed back to the park, and what had happened there.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed. "Not again!"

"Again?" he inquired. "You must have experienced this before then, so I expect you know what to do."

Sadie nodded, as multiple thoughts flashed through her mind. She took a step back and brought her right foot up to kick her aggressor in the groin, but he was ready for her. He grabbed her foot and shoved her backwards quite hard, causing her to fall back onto the sand. He then turned her over, and used her broken bikini top to tie her hands behind her back, as she squirmed and tried to wriggle free from his grasp.

Sadie grunted and started to scream, but suddenly felt something very sharp pressing against the side of her neck. She immediately quieted down in fear of having her throat cut, as he pulled her up to her knees so he could fuck her doggy style on the warm sand. Her face was pressed into the sand, so she had to turn her head and rest on her left cheek to stay upright and breathe.

"Good girl!" the man grunted, as he pulled his shorts down and thrust his enlarged cock against her lovely labia. "So, you DO know what to do!"

She was still quite wet from her most recent cum session, and he slid quite easily inside of her warm and slippery cunt and began pumping her vagina in a rhythmic fashion.

"Do what I tell you and you'll be fine." he instructed her, as he reached around under her chest and began squeezing her ample tits one at a time. "I just want to fuck you and have a nice cum inside of you. Piss me off, and you float out to sea in the next tide. Your decision."

Sadie felt the blade leave her neck and she nodded. She wasn't sure if he meant it or not, but she wasn't about to take any chances just to avoid being fucked against her will again. She relaxed and let the man continue fucking her for several minutes, before he finally paused and pulled out of her. She hadn't felt him squirt inside of her yet, so she wondered what was coming next.

"Up on your knees and face me!" he ordered. "You know what I want."

She did in fact, and she hated what was going to happen to her now, but she had choice other than to comply with his demands. It simply wasn't worth her life to try and fight back now. Not this time, anyway. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock in the wet warmth inside of it, tasting her own vaginal juices coating it as she did so.

Sadie bobbed her head up and down, as her lips slip along the entire length of his dick, flicking her tongue around his frenulum to increase his pleasure. Perhaps if she was really good, he would be nicer to her.

"That feels really nice." the man sighed, as he reached out and began playing with her big boobs again, squeezing them and pinching her pudgy nipples gently.

He reached around behind her head and cradled it in his hands as his sighing increased. Sadie knew he was about to ejaculate in her mouth and hated the thought, but it was part of her violation. She accepted the fact that he was going to shoot a thick, nasty load into her mouth. He pressed his groin tightly into her face and grunted loudly, as he squirted a huge load of cum inside of her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed, as spurt after spurt of his warm semen filled her talented mouth. "Oh shit, that felt so good! You did that so well. Oh fuck yeah!"

He pulled his penis from her mouth and just as Sadie was about to swallow his cum, he smiled.

"Spit it out." he instructed, much to her surprise and relief.

She nodded, and spat the mouthful of goo onto the dry sand, where it was almost immediately absorbed. The man rifled through her bag and found her bottle of water, which he then opened and tilted to her lips.

"Rinse and spit." he ordered.

Sadie did as she was told, taking a mouthful of water, sloshing it around inside of her mouth and then spitting it all out. Too late, she realized there would be no DNA evidence to tie him to the crime now. That's why he was so nice and didn't want her to swallow; the asshole! He knew what he was doing alright. He must have done it before too, she decided.

"Now, I want you to walk all the way to the far end of the beach." he stated. "Do NOT turn around and look back until you reach the end, or I will pull the rope up and leave you stranded here. Once you get to the end, you can turn around. You will then also be able to get out of the bindings. They aren't that tight. Then, you'll be free to walk back up to the rope and climb out of here and go about the rest of your day.

"Just to make it a little more interesting though," he continued, "I'm taking all your stuff with me. I'll leave it on the side of the road about halfway up the block in some bushes, so no one will steal it. You know, you can't trust anyone to be honest these days. I wouldn't want anyone to steal your things on you; that's not part of the plan. All you'll have to do is walk down the street to get everything back. You'll be able to put your clothes back on then, but you'll have to walk around completely nude in public for several minutes to retrieve them."

"You motherfucker!" Sadie thought to herself.

She cursed her dumb luck and began trudging dejectedly down the beach, toward the pile of rocks at the edge of the cliffs.

"Oh," he called after her, "there'll be something for your trouble under your windshield wiper! You gave me the best blowjob I've ever had."

Several minutes later, Sadie found herself at the rocks and turned around. The man was long gone and the rope was still there as he had promised, so she felt somewhat relieved. He had kept his promise after all! She managed to struggle out of the bikini top that was binding her hands in place, and looked at it. One of the strings had been torn completely from the cup, so there was no way she could even tie it back together to at least cover her tits while she faced the arduous challenge of walking along the edge of the street fully nude.

Sadie sighed, and began walking back down the beach toward the rope. Since her top was totally useless with only one string attached, she simply cast it aside and walked along the cliffs entirely nude; the sand barking beneath her bare feet and unclothed body. She reached the rope and climbed upward, emerging onto the rocky pathway that led to the parking area, and hiked despondently back to her car. Sure enough, something was pinned under her windshield wiper, and she was astonished to see a pair of hundred dollar bills left for her. There was no way that it would begin to cover the shame and anguish she felt for what the man had done to her, but at least this rapist was generous enough to leave her a tip for her services.

Sadie sighed and took the money from under the wiper blade, clutching it tightly in her fist as she walked painfully across the graveled lot to the entrance, where the gate was now wide open. Cars were beginning to file in, and several people honked their horns at her, waving and shouting excitedly, as she continued her walk of shame out onto the sidewalk and up the road; her pale skin shining in the sun. As she continued up the street, she suddenly found herself getting turned on again. She was finally totally nude in public; her life's dream! She began to enjoy the sensation of doing something very naughty and not have to be charged with a crime for experiencing it. This was great!

After ten minutes or so, Sadie finally found her bag tossed into some bushes behind a fire hydrant. To her relief, everything was crammed inside; the blanket, her clothes and her keys. He may have been a rapist, but at least he was a man of his word. She retrieved her shoes and slipped them on, but declined to don her T-shirt and shorts, instead opting to walk back to the car completely naked and carefree.

If only she'd been so comfortable back at the park! She would have never been raped, had she continued to run out onto the playing fields devoid of her clothes. Then again, if she hadn't have been forced to fuck then, she wouldn't have moved here and found herself strolling casually down the sidewalk without any clothes on - and actually loving every minute of it - now. It truly was a paradox to contemplate.

Suddenly, she was very thankful to have come here today and been sexually assaulted on the beach. She would have never found the courage to walk around totally nude in public, in front of clothed strangers, if not for him forcing her into the situation. She was actually feeling somewhat grateful to him for allowing her this opportunity. Plus, he'd given her two hundred bucks for her inconvenience. It was timely too, as she'd just spent a little more than that on some auto repairs. Maybe the day wasn't turning out to be so bad after all! Even better, maybe this was an indication that her luck was about to change! Unfortunately for our sexy little redhead, however, she'd been planning a day trip up to Joshua Tree, and there are still at least two more chapters to go...