A Walk in Paradise Garden Ch. 03

Story Info
The Garden In Bloom.
1k words
4.44
1.5k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, she watched the serpent retreat, but her attention quickly returned to the hunter when he spoke again soothingly. "Now, Danae, let us move on unfettered." As he spoke, he went to her feet and removed her also from the bondage of the vine. He pinioned her with his gaze as an eagle watches its prey, but she did not try to rise or flee, so he continued. "You will choose to do nothing, now, Danae, unless I tell you to. You will not move or speak. You will do only as I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He frowned. "Make no mistake: I need no serpent or vine to punish disobedient nymphs. Yes, what?"

She stuck out her lower lip petulantly. " Yes, lord." She was obviously braver now that the strangling serpent was gone.

He stifled a smile and let it pass. He liked a challenge. "Raise your arms up above your head and stretch." She stretched, exposing her vulnerability fully. Her hip bones protruded slightly on either side of her presently flat lower abdomen, and the fantasy came to him of how it might look in a few months when it would be filled with his lifeforce, his get. He quelled his arousal at that thought as she started to bring her arms down. "No, leave them," he snapped. "You are beautiful." It came out of him suddenly, and she smiled shyly, a surprise. And indeed the full line of her body was glorious. He took a deep breath, determinedly. "Good. Now, spread out your legs for me, Danae." He slipped his hand to the inside of one of her thighs to guide her. " A little more. Yes." Not yet, my friend, not yet. His member was swollen and hard.

He began to pet her exposed naked body. His fingers were rougher and more insistent than hers, blunt and strong. He undulated them over the silky softness that was her skin in firm strokes, sometimes using his palms to mash and massage. He explored, finding the little secret sensitive places, little hidden valleys that brought inviting sighs to her blossoming lips. After a while, he lay down beside her on his side, fingering her throat and collarbone and finally nipples, tickling, stroking the flesh around them. squeezing gently on occasion, watching her face as her eyes closed in contentment then rolling the nipples between his thumb and index finger. Her eyes opened languidly. Yes. His. His failures in the past began to disappear from memory as. he entered the present. His. And soon she would be more than his when he filled her, enriching her virginal garden with his golden seed. This night's hunt was well done. or would soon be.

She loosed a surprised "oh!" exhaling a gasp when he began to suckle and lick one nipple while fingering the other. The sound she made urged him onward to slip his hand between her legs seeking her treasure. She startled at his touch and tried to move away, but he impaled her with one strong, blunt finger and held her fast.

He snapped, "Do NOT move!" Then he chuckled suddenly. "Beg me to stop."

She began, a pleading note in her voice,"My lord..."

He was moving one finger inside her slick, wet passage reaching up inside and curling it slightly, rhythmicly, while he stroked her clitoris firmly with his thumb and answered with mock innocence, watching her. "Yes, Danae?" Strangely, at that moment he was in control and at ease although his cock was attentively responding to her struggle not to move, to obey.

She was breathing quickly and emitting one or two word statements periodically. "I.....you..oh...please...i am....." She never got all the way through the sentences as he watched and gradually began to accelerate his ministrations. Suddenly she squeaked and her whole body bucked and shuddered. She arched her belly toward the night sky writhing with the thick grass and her silken garment against her back and buttocks, her bare feet softly drumming the ground in fruitless protest. She collapsed then and went limp, panting. "Oh, lord!" She could hardly speak. "What..."

He shushed her.. "I told you not to move or speak, did I not?"

She only nodded weakly, still trying to catch her breath.

"We are not finished," he whispered. "Turn over, Danae."

For a moment, she did not move. Then slowly, languidly, she did as he instructed. He beheld her perfection from behind closeby for the first time. Her long dark hair was now dry and it lay now around and upon her, a contrast against her moonlight white skin. He reached for it, winding its thick softness around one hand. With the other, he began his venture into this new world, rubbing her gently curving back into the valley of her sacrum and over the delicate round peaches that formed her buttocks. "Spread your legs, Danae." It was as if she did not hear him, so he reached down with both his hands and spread them for her. As long as he was there, he ran a hand down and up the inside of her thigh, slowly, firmly. She stirred a little and emitted a soft groan, so he did it again, his other hand still wrapped in her long hair. Still damp from the previous adventure, the free hand went to her sweet, firm buttocks. It worked the cheeks and the muscles before moving to the sensitive valley between them and exploring. When he found her vagina again with his finger, she raised her lower half up on her knees slightly to welcome it. He slipped the finger into her passage and drew it out again, farther and faster than before, massaging the walls of her cave, seeking the little bud inside that would drive her to her distracted seizure of pleasure.

"Now," he murmured, "you are ready."

****

The crowd of satyrs had crept out from under the cover of the trees and had formed an uneven circle around the couple on the grass, watching eagerly, their weird genitals standing to attention through the fur of the lower half of their bodies. Some were dripping. They fidgeted and moved about in a jumble of nervous energy and frustration. Once in a while one would step forward hungrily only to be turned away by a severe look from the hunter. When Danae came, jolting and mewling, they bleated and beat themselves, some falling on the ground in their own twisted versions of ecstasy, spurting their brown come on the green summer grass.