All Comments on 'A Walk in the Forest'

by cknthisout

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great

Lov he story, we like living out stories like this. I’m a real cum slut. Xoxoxo Annette

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 5 years ago
Walking the trails.

Naked hikes are very exciting, never know if anyone will happen along to catch you. One memorable hike we took where ny husband had to pick up my clothes as we went ended in a small pond not far off the trail. It was hot out and a skinny-dip was in order. Not having towels with us I decided to hike around the shore to dry off, Bill told me not to get too far from my clothes, I just laughed at him. Half way around he started making lots of hand gestures for me to come back, that's when I heard the voices. I thought about swimming across but decided to run around it, I am not the best speed swimmer. I was nearing the beach area, about 50 feet away when the first of the heads came into view, I ducked behind some bushes. Three young men came along the path and started talking with my husband, I could hear some of what was being said. A few minutes into the conversation and one lad asked who the pile of clothes belonged to, the bra on top gave away it wasn't Bill's clothes. Being such a sweetheart he spoke right up "They belong to my wife, I told her not to go too far from here while naked, but she never listens. She's out there hiding in the bushes." as he pointed to where I was. They asked if he was going to bring me the pile. He told them "Nope, if she wants them, she can come and get them." Such a sweet asshole. He was daring me to walk back to the four of them naked. I called his bluff and rose up and headed back to three sets of eyes staring and mouths agape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daring

I've taken girlfriends, coworkers and my wife on naked walks while I carried their clothes. Never had it end this way though. Nice read.

SaltySea123SaltySea1234 months ago

Superb! My wife and I are now in our 60s and she is still a stunning, sexy woman who is also an exhibitionist. I have watched her with other men, mostly when we were in our 50s, but this scenario would be a dream come true. Thanks for a great, sexy story that I can relate to so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercknthisout@cknthisout
I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to wr...