A Walk in the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, Phillip began to play with her tits, firmly squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. This was something that she enjoyed and drove her to get even wilder. She began reaching down between her legs and rubbing her pussy with one hand while she stroked his cock with the other. I could tell she was extremely turned on and was giving her all to show him and me how much she was enjoying all of this new cock. She looked over to me and our eyes locked as she demonstrated the pleasure her mouth could give. I nodded to her and mouthed I love you as she returned her attention to the massive pole of meat in her mouth. She continued to lick and suck on his cock and balls and though he was moaning and groaning in delight she could not get him to cum. She decided that she would try a little something else and licked her finger and proceeded to slip it up between his cheeks. He shoved his cock as far down her throat as he could and with a loud groan, began to shoot his load quickly filling her mouth with his seed. She began to swallow but was not able to keep up with the flow coming from him and soon had it dripping down her face.

Using her fingers she scooped up the cum on her face and shoved it into her mouth as he pulled his softening cock from her lips. He pulled her up and kissed her. She returned his passion with her own and it seemed like the whole world had ceased to exist except for the two of them. She whispered something into his ear and he laid her back and began to kiss his way down her body to her well used pussy. It was already red and swollen from all the attention it had received but she was eager and ready for more. He gently kissed her outer lips and licked across them causing her to tremble. He began to probe her honey pot with his tongue which brought forth moans of ecstasy. As his tongue began its dance across her mons she writhed in excitement and anticipation. Clearly Phillip knew what to do to tease and please a woman, and moment after moment her would bring her almost to a crescendo and then change his tact so as to withhold her crashing down to a toe curling orgasm. Using one hand he reached up and began to squeeze her tits and to pinch her nipples rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. He ran his hand down her sides and grabbed her hips and held her still as he finally concentrated on her little man in the boat. With her whole body wracking in pleasure she let out a scream like a banshee, doubled over and began to shake like a Los Angeles earthquake. Clearly he had given her the most powerful orgasm I had ever known her to experience. As the waves subsided she collapsed back onto the rock and in a weak voice said, "Fuck me. Fuck me with that big dick."

As he began to move into place she stopped him and told him to wait. She told him that as much as she wanted his cock deep inside of her she had promised the other guys a fuck and she wanted him to be her last. He agreed and she began to call the guys over in the same order that she had sucked them.

She motioned for Jack to come over and grabbed his dick, took it straight to her mouth for a quick suck and then guided it into her soaking wet hole. His hard manhood slid effortlessly into her hole of delight. He began to fuck her hard and fast but she could tell he wouldn't last at that pace and wrapped her legs around him to slow him down. As she pulled their crotches together she began to slowly grind on his stiffness. This was one of her favorite ways to fuck. She slowly move up and down and back and forth on Jack's cock. I could tell from the look on his face that he had never been fucked this good and that even under her control he wouldn't last long. And within a couple of moments he began to jackhammer her, slamming hard and fast into her pussy. That look crossed his face and he entire body stiffened up as he exploded inside of Mary.

Mary gave a sly little smile and winked at me as he pulled out looking shell shocked. He started to mumble and I could barely make out what he was saying but finally realized he was repeating the same thing over and over again.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! That is the best fuck I have ever had."

I smiled knowing that he had experienced for the first time what it was like to fuck someone that knew what they were doing. And Mary definitely knew what she was doing.

Chris was next and after Mary had cleaned herself off in the river indicated that she was his for the taking. After he had come so quickly the first time I thought that he would last longer the second time, I was wrong. He had barely entered her and given a few pumps before I could tell that he had blown rather quickly. I could tell he was embarrassed as he quickly pulled out and walked away as if expecting the other guys to laugh at him for being a Quick Draw McGraw. Tom walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder and said that it was okay, that it happened to everyone occasionally. He just nodded and watched as Tom headed over towards Mary.

Tom helped Mary out of the water and walked her back over to the blanket. He pulled her face to his and pressed his lips against her. She responded by probing his mouth with her tongue. After a moment of kissing she said, "Show me that you can fuck me as well as you ate my pussy."

Tom didn't hesitate to lay her down and slide between her legs. He rubbed his cock head up and down her slit, teasing her and making sure she was ready for him. She looked into his eyes and said, "Hurry up and fuck me already. I am horny and need to be fucked."

Tom slowly entered her taking his time to feel her hole grip his cock and pull his stiffness into her. When he was fully in he held himself there for a moment savoring the feel of her tight wet hole. She began to grind on his cock like she had with Jack. But Tom apparently had more experience with women and knew how to match her moves so that they both experienced the pleasure that they both desired. He began to stroke in and out in time with her movements of up and down. When she began to grind side to side he moved in a circular motion. I could see that she was building up for an enormous explosion after having fucked two other guys and having not cum. She began to moan and her head began to swing back and forth. I had seen this many times over the years and knew that he was fucking her like a stud. He definitely knew what he was doing with the fairer sex. Her moaning got louder and before long she sounded like a freight train barreling down the track she had gotten so loud.

Tom kept his steady pace. I watched his piston plunging in and out of her sex engine. He was definitely firing on all cylinders and his sports car was well tuned. It seemed like he could sense how close she was because he lifted her legs into the air and holding the close together increased the speed of his strokes. It only took a moment in that position before she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tight. I could see the waves of pleasure pulsing across her abdomen. I realized that her orgasm must have triggered his because I noticed that he had stopped moving except for that slight little push of his cock into her pussy that occurs when a man cums inside of a woman. He leaned over and gave her a kiss and said thank you before standing and helping her to her feet and holding her to keep her from stumbling as she went to wash off in the water.

Jeffrey was next and his rock hard cock was throbbing in anticipation. As she settled back onto the blanket she said, "OK it's your turn to show me what a real man can do."

I wondered if he was going to be able to out do Tom and the fucking that he had just given Mary.

Jeffrey took one leg in each of his hands and spread Mary wife open. He maneuvered

himself into position and in one full stroke buried himself inside of her. She gasped at his suddenness and with her gasp he began to pound her. Because she had already been fucked so well by Tom I knew that she would be primed for several more orgasms if he would take his time, but it appeared that watching her get fucked had gotten him so worked up that he could only pound her pussy. Or maybe that was the only move he knew. Anyway with his ferocious pounding he was still stimulating her to the point that within a few minutes she began to orgasm. It wasn't as powerful as her last but it was enough to push him over the edge and he released his load in triumph telling her, "I told you I could make you cum."

He pulled out and raised his hands saying, "That pussy is all mine and I made her cum fast."

He walked over to the others expecting them to congratulate him on his performance.

I notice that Phillip had watched the entire episode and was just shaking his head. He walked over to Mary and offered her a hand up and helped her into the water so that she could freshen up once again. He led her back to the blanket and gave her a gentle sensuous kiss as he helped her lay down. He laid beside her and caressed her stomach as he waited for her to recover. I could tell that he cared how he made a woman feel and that he wanted his time with Mary to be special as if it was just the two of them.

Mary kissed him and told him thank you for the help. He told her that it was his pleasure and that he hoped that he could give her some pleasure. Mary agreed and within a few minutes indicated that she was ready and waiting.

Phillip needed no further encouragement and placed his bulbous head up against her wet red slit and began to press it into her pulsing hole. As he slowly inched it into her wanting pussy I watched as her lips gobbled it up. It was the most erotic sight I had ever witnessed.

As his pole probed deeper into her she began to respond like his cock was delivering power for her to react. She began pumping as she worked to get more and more inside of her until she had taken it all in.

"Oh my gawd." She yelled. "You cock is the biggest and best I have ever felt. Fuck me hard and make me feel like a well used woman!"

She began to grind as he began to pump in and out of her. What looked so awkward at first turned into a symphony of movement as they danced with total abandon. It was an amazing site to see. My dick was rock hard and I was stroking it but knew that I better not cum because I knew that my wife would want my load last. Even though I suspected that after all of this fucking she would probably not even be able to feel me inside of her.

Phillip was definitely a master of fucking and knew how to hold his load for a long time. He fucked her missionary style until she came, then he turned her over and fucked her from behind bringing her to another orgasm. In fact he seemed to have turned her every which way but loose causing her to orgasm in each and every position without cumming himself. When she had been thoroughly fucked and was totally exhausted she begged him to finish and to finish in her. He bent her over doggie style and once again slid his massive tool into her sopping wet hole and proceeded to pound her once again. The fluids were running down her legs like the nearby waterfall when he grunted and slammed deep into her and held it as he pumped shot after shot of his sperm into her pussy. He finally pulled out and I watched as a big glob of his spunk slid out of her gaping hole. He caught it with his dick and walked around the rock and fed it to her. She could barely move but managed to clean it off with a smile.

I had forgotten about the other guys there watching as they had been so quiet until Tom spoke up and told the other guys to tell Mary thank-you, that they needed to head back home. He came over and shook my hand and told me that it was certainly an adventure that they had not expected when they began hiking that morning but that it was an experience that they would never forget.

Mary laid there recovering as the guys got dressed and ready to leave. I went to her asked her how she felt. She looked up at me and said, "Exhausted and almost satisfied. I still want your dick and cum to reclaim this mouth and pussy."

I was willing to oblige but wanted to give her some additional time to recover. I gave her a bottle of water and an energy bar which she consumed with ferocity. She looked over at me with a smile and told me that it was my turn. She spread her legs and I could see her pussy swollen and red from taking on so many guys one after another. She looked so sexy sitting there freshly fucked. Using her finger she called me over and engulfed my fully engorged cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm. This is the cock I love the best." She said as she began licking my shaft and sucking the purple head. She gripped me tight and looked up into my face and said. "As much as I enjoyed those other cocks none of them can give me the pleasure that this one can."

With that she put her mouth over my cock and began to suck and stroke me. I knew that I wouldn't last long because I had been so turned on watching her. She brought me to the point that I began to swell before she squeezed the base of my dick pretty hard and took my balls into her mouth. As she sucked and lightly tugged on them I could tell that she was trying to build a mother lode in me. She ran her finger along my perineum teasing my brown hole each time she stroked between my legs. I anticipated that she would at some point slide her finger in there but instead she kept up the teasing as she went back to blowing me. I was about to release my load when she stopped and lay back, pointed to her pussy and said,"I want it all in here."

I placed the head of my cock at her swollen slit and rubbed it up and down across her clit causing her to twitch and tremble. I slowly pressed forward. The swelling had made her pussy tighter than normal but the cum from her previous encounters left her slick and easy to enter. After I had buried my dick into her I held there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her pussy. I leaned over her and sucked her nipples which were already rock hard. She moaned in pleasure and I licked and sucked them with an occasional light bite.

I looked into her eyes and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever known, the love of my life, and the person that I enjoyed sharing fantasies with. I leaned further over and gently kissed her on the lips. I could taste the dicks of the other guys that she had sucked and fucked. This only fueled my desire to reclaim this woman as mine. Our lips locked together and our tongues sought out the others as our passion for each other rose for that intimate connection. Her kisses were hot and wet. She needed me to reclaim her as much as I needed to reclaim her. I began to slowly move in and out of her well used pussy. She matched my moves and began to fuck me back. I pulled her tight with our lips pressed together. Our passion increased as did my pounding of her pussy.

She screamed in my mouth as I felt her tighten and began to pulsate just before I felt the flood of liquid flowing all over my dick. Our mouths separated and she screamed, "I need your cum to fill me right now!"

I took her at her word and since I was already close I ground deep inside her and let her orgasm trigger my own. I never realized that I could cum so much. It seemed like rope after rope kept shooting deep inside her womb. My dick was throbbing so much that it caused her to orgasm again. As my throbbing slowed she began to use her muscles to milk me of every last drop of cum.

I looked into her face and saw her smile as she whispered, "Thank you. This was definitely a fantasy come true but the best part was how well you showed me that I am yours. As much as I have enjoyed this day I am totally exhausted and ready to go home."

I asked her if she wanted me to help her get dressed but she just nodded no and told me just to take her to the car and lay her down in the front seat.

I gathered our clothes and carried her back to the car. She got a little bit to eat and drink from the cooler before laying back in the seat and dozing off. I finished packing the car and headed back out to the highway. I tried to cover her up but she wouldn't keep the blanket on her so I figured that I would just enjoy the view on the way home.

12