A Walk in the Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company didn't normally do this but my boss, who is gay as is most of his staff, made a special deal with him.

Let's say my company driving test wasn't just taking the coach out of the garage and round the block.

We had our first of five overnight stop at the Hotel De La Paix, the guests were having a relaxing afternoon in Lille.

Eric and I had to prepare the coach for tomorrow. By the time we checked into the hotel we found Eric's room booking hadn't been made and there were no other rooms available.

The garage where we kept the coach overnight wouldn't allow anyone to sleep in the coaches overnight, insurance thing, Eric would have to share with me. Our room only had one small double bed like all the other rooms in the hotel, no armchair or couch.

Eric said.

"I don't mind sharing if you don't I'm gay too." Complete with an inviting smile.

That night I found out Eric slept naked, he insisted I did too. It was memorable not as athletic as with Clara or Paul/Paula but vanillaly interesting we spooned together as we slept which was enjoyable and for three other nights. Remember the Radisson point; that's why.

As the coach company didn't have much work on until the Spring holiday season got underway, so I usually voluntary helped out at this time of year in one of the local theatres.

One day I had to help Jun a Finish ballet dancer off with his body suit, it is quite a difficult ensemble to put on or take off.

After a struggle Jun ended up standing their naked apart for his cup g-string. It was then he asked me did I know where he could get a room for five night's as all the local hotels were full and he had heard that I have let out rooms in the past.

I agreed to put him up for 5 nights. I was also given a complimentary ticket for his first night, he was the first of the season's guest principle dancers. After the show I was to wait for him back stage, where the press and critics interview and photograph the actors and dancers.

Jun bypassed them and came straight over to me with a gaggle of photographers and reporters following him I was swept up into their photographs and questions. Mainly who am I?

Jun's answer was.

"A very close friend he was staying with for a few nights."

The interpretation and mannerisms were lost in his translation, which the music press picked up on given Jun's reputation and outspoken views on Gay rights.

Frank looked at me in amazement and said.

"That's how I recognised you! Your photograph and interview were in the local papers.

Well what happened?"

I just smiled as we headed to our last waypoint.

We just caught the last local bus to Stow on the Wold where I could get a connection to Stratford upon Avon. As the bus was small and busy we didn't continue discussing my revelations.

Frank suggested that I come back to his place as the wait for my bus connection which was almost 3 hours. We arrived at his over 55's apartment complex and made arrangements for a table in their resident's restaurant.

I was invited up to his apartment to wash up, trekking through the hills naked or otherwise is not a dirt free activity. Nor were our extra mural activities

A wash of the hands wasn't enough so I accepted his offer of a shower, it was one of those walk in wet room arrangements.

No pretence this time we both showered together it was then that he started to stroke me as I leaned hands against the shower wall allowing the spray to run down my back. Neither of us needed any encouragement to take it to the next stage.

The shower may have lasted only half an hour but we didn't waste any time with foreplay niceties and managed to balance the active and passive rolls we each took turns playing.

This was followed by a very nice evening meal and introduction to a few of the residents, according to Frank, most were open minded and active within the complex.

The bus to Stratford took almost an hour and a half but was a very scenic evening tour through the dusky Oxfordshire countryside. When I arrive at my town house, after I opened the door I got the feeling that someone was there.

Then I heard the noise of the washing machine running in the kitchen diner area. I opened the door sitting at the table was the remains of a Chinese carry out and Clara sitting their wearing a 'fun' nurses outfit that I had bought her before she returned to Barcelona last September.

She looked at me with her mischievous eyes and long blond hair and said, dangling her old set of house keys that she forgot to return to me.

"Spanish custom says this is an open invitation to return.

I hear you rent out rooms to student nurses and I am here for a six month top-up specialist nursing training course.

Can you show me what you have available starting with your third floor bedroom I hear is quite enchanting."

"Yes follow me please, do you have any references?"

"Yes I can show them to you."

12