Strangers On A Train

Story Info
Two strangers’ their secrets lives.
3.5k words
3.33
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stranger's On A Train.

Two strangers' their secrets lives.

The train taking me to London Euston was already ten minute's late leaving as a passenger sat down alongside me, we were the only two reserved seats in the last carriage. He introduced himself as 'Toni, with an 'i' not a 'y' I should have recognised it their and then.

He was flamboyantly dressed and showy, ok for London but Wick in the far north of Scotland, where we are nearer the Arctic Circle than London is to the South of France, locals although not prudes would be watching their six around him. Gave me his business card 'Toni Erotic Dancer, Sexologist and Party Organiser.

Not to be outdone I gave him my card, which I would later regret, 'Donald (Don), Builder & Carpenter.'

I asked; "What is it you do?"

"Striptease and sexology that's where the money is and what I was doing at an overnight party a few miles away for a wealthy estate owner who was entertaining his swinger friends."

"What does that entail?"

"I start off with a slow striptease to erotic music, encouraging them to fondle me as I dance naked amongst them, then they join in, it's off to bedrooms, discreet places, walled gardens with nooks and crannies. Goes on all night I coach them in interesting ways, always looking for something new."

"I have heard of those parties, local's claim they are hired as party staff, some boast were also paid for services."

Toni asked; "Is being a builder as fulfilling as that?"

"Can be."

"Do tell; I have told you about my secret life?"

"A few months back I was renovated an extension where a roof was damaged after a winter storm, it was part of a 300 year old fortified house complete with murder holes and walled gardens. I drove up to the house in my truck loaded with wood and roofing materials, I had already surveyed the job. You could see the Castle of May across the valley where the Queen Mother used to live now the King from time to time.

Richard the owner, mid-forties, was a photographic artist with a pen name of 'Ricky' wasn't quite sure what that was, had plenty of money and a Porsche sitting outside. I had just put my ladders up and starting to strip off the damaged roof, it had been one of those freaky June hot months all I had on was shorts and boots. Ricky came out insisting he help me, after a couple of hours ripping off materials and dropping them down into a skip, we stopped for a break.

I opened my coffee flask and packet of builder sandwiches, I had made from last night's left over sausage casserole. It may not have been eloquent for an artist but was a builder's staple mid-morning fair, Ricky wolfed it down insisting he would make our lunch.

He wanted to photograph the work as it progressed and went to get his camera. By the time he came back I had started lifting damaged roof panels, pure muscular job. He photographed me through an enormous lens as I carried panels tossing them down into a skip. He was in his element, I was enjoying it too and I needed macho photographs for a dating site.

We had stripped and cleared most of the roof by lunch, it was a dirty job, normally I would sit in my truck and have lunch but Ricky had gone down to shower and make our lunch. Left my boots outside walked bare footed to the shower room. After showering and drying off. I could smell the Bolognese as I walked into the farm kitchen with only a towel on, I only had my dirty shorts to put back on.

Ricky asked did I want to see the photographs he had taken, went to his studio camera was in a dock showing rolling images on a large screen. Even although they hadn't been artistically processed, I thought they were great. Took me to see some of his artwork he had hanging on a gallery wall, they were fantastic, but, were all of naked guys, no porno or anything like that. It was then he asked would I mind being photographed naked as I worked?

Last time I did anything like that was during my college days which ended up in a shit storm, after some photographs turned up on the web, I was still excited about the thought of it. As we ate our lunch outlined what he was looking for, it wasn't for the web but one-off photographs processed into artworks and I would get a commission.

After lunch back on the roof doing my building thing, self-conscious being naked not that anyone could see me nearest house or road was over a mile away, I started posing as I worked. After we had finished the outside work started replacing the internal dry lined walls plastering and painting them.

Don't know how many photographs he took using time elapse stills and video as we both worked naked, he was a bit of an exhibitionist too. After finishing the renovation work asked, would I like to go with him to his next art exhibition in Berlin, it would include the photographs he had taken.

The following month we were in Berlin he had processed and mounted his artwork, being their meeting buyers boosted prices. At first I was embarrassed seeing pictures of me and Ricky naked, as everyone looked and commented on them, he sold all his artwork."

Toni said; "I suppose we are not all that different, I am intrigued, what happened at college was their any blowback."

"Blowback yes but not as bad as the first Time, at college my friend Jack was a student cinematography technician, his mother a dance teacher. I helped my Uncle, who I work for, convert their old barn into a dance school and studio, including fitting dance poles. Jack set up the cinematography and lighting equipment in a studio and editing bunker, cameras all discreetly hidden away.

It became very popular with locals who are inherently secretive about their going on's. One day Jack and I hid out in the control bunker, we didn't expect to see people we knew doing naked pole and erotic dancing. Streaming it live onto pay as you view web servers, it wasn't just pole dancing but live sex. I always thought locals were not as prim or worldly innocent as they made out; now I knew it.

Both Jack and I had been to dance classes before and were enthralled with what we saw. After they left we tried pole dancing, crashed out quite a few times but persevered, Jack wanted to do it naked and talked me into it. For novices we were good but Jack had screw up, the server feed and our antics were also uploaded and live.

Jack's mother found out when she was editing the Saturday morning shows, we were last on. As way of retribution edited our pole dancing antics then outed us about what we had done, there was no sexual content, other than implied. When Jack was away on work experience with a film company in Thurso, she showed me how to do it properly. Jack found our videos, without telling anyone posted it on a pay as you view site creating a blowback shit storm.

It didn't end there, at any one time there are a lot of energy and oil workers in and around Wick. One off their fixers was given copies of the videos by my local College lecturer Olly Docherty an Aussie. I received an invite to a private gathering of civil works companies, Olly encouraged me to go, to make business contacts.

When I turned up met the suites, we chatted about my Uncle's tender for work which we desperately needed to avoid pay offs. Rather they talked I listened, one put a brown envelope on the table and said 'yours' if you do your poll dance striptease live for us and your Uncle will get his contract.'

They had a dance pole set up in an anti-room, gave me some strip-off clothes. Music on; did my slow erotic strip combined with an athletic pole dance to their vocal enjoyment. I was much better at it live than on video, after Jack's mother's additional tuition.

Finished I was standing confidently naked waiting for them to say something. Anticipating something I had popped pills, on a high I was starting to get an arousal. The same Mr. Fixer put a second brown envelope on the table 'this is yours if you entertain an official upstairs.' I knew what they wanted this wasn't my first time, Olly already had me doing this for him and colleagues.

My naked walk of shame was up a cold soulless fire escape to a bedroom. I knocked; squeaky voice said 'come in' a politician I recognised from television last night ranting on about shutting down the oil industry. He reminded me of that meerkat character with glasses.

All he had on was one of those white fluffy dressing gowns which he dropped on the floor after I shut the door. No talk, no foreplay, I ended up kneeling on the bed with him banging me, finished left without explanation. Mr. Fixer came in with my clothes in a plastic supermarket bag, two brown envelopes and a signed contract, put them on the bed and said 'wait here for an hour before leaving.'

I waited looking down out of the bedroom window, saw him return to his electric driven limousine which was parked alongside my diesel truck. Opened the two brown envelopes thinking, this will go to my truck replacement fund and, how I ended up doing this.

My college term grades were down final exams pending. Olly offered to give me private tutoring the night before my exam at his apartment, after we finished asked about my campus sex live; uneventful. Touched my hand and nodded to follow him, he had a reputation still I went into his bedroom. He slid off my polo shirt then my trousers as he said, 'you will now pass your written exam but need a good tutor's assessment, this is how you get it.'

We ended up naked together in front of his bed, he kneeled down and gave me my first BJ, my heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation as I climaxed. He stood up kissed me, it was the first time I tasted cum, wasn't long before we were both tongue wrestling.

Guided me down onto his bed on my back hooking my legs over his shoulders started probing, it only took a moment before I started to feel him in me, I was numb with fear, excitement and intrepidation. My ecstasy rose as his pace increased, stopping as he let go I could feel it leave him, then me, as he withdrew. I lay their draining in an erotic euphoria I looked up and smiled submissively.

Following morning I was still on a high when I sat my exam, it was the same questions he tutored me on last night, I had two more exams to sit with similar pre-exam tutoring. Both also had me do a naked walk of shame about their house as they ogled and photographed me before taking me to their bedroom.

A week later, still waiting on my exam results Olly texted me with a hotel address my first brown envelope. Needless to say I passed all my exams and receive contributions to my truck renewal fund, this happened regularly over the next few months.

It ended suddenly when Olly's twin brother Craig, also a college lecturer doing something similar down in Glasgow but on a grander scale. One of his students shopped him, both did a runner. Questions were asked but nobody wanted to open that can of worms the community closed its doors to protect its own. My second life's shit storm was swept under the carpet as was my first time."

Toni engrossed; "Ok; so what happened to make you go down south was it to do with Ricky?"

"After Ricky and I ripped out the damaged interior walls which was a particularly dirty and dusty job, as I showered Ricky came in, something was developing between us, alone naked we started to body rub as we washed each other's residue off.

We ate our evening meal on the patio naked, spontaneously I suggested we go for a naked drive which I had done on more than one occasion including round the NC500. Ricky let me drive his Porsche, drove it over 20 miles in daylight on open roads, through hamlets, cars passing in the opposite direction or us overtaking them.

If someone saw us they didn't acknowledge it, I turned off onto a dirt track heading to a secluded parking spot where I had been used for sex as a student, overlooking the Pentland Firth with Orkneys in the distance. It was then he said.

'I have never willingly been with a guy before even although my persona and artwork implies otherwise.' I put my arm around him laid his head on my shoulder as he shared what he wanted me to know.

'I was at a very well know College for the wealthy and privileged, it had many private clubs and cliques. I joined as many as I was accepted for, one night attending a party I ended up being used and abused by five of them. It was aggressive and demeaning, so much so, I ended up in rehab.

Theme of my rehab, as I was into art was to draw what happened to me, that's when I seriously found photographic artwork. They had sent me a video of what they did, at least ten times. I recreated it as ten artworks from their video, clearly recognisable me and where it happened, each perpetrator would recognise themselves by their traits as only individuals know. I sent them unsigned artwork copies without narrative.

It will remain secret until our naked Berlin photographs become public, I will be recognised. My friends now Senior Government officials, Politicians and Media Barons will threatened me using their Position, one always said publish and be dammed, that is what I intend to do.'

That night we ended up in bed together me showing Ricky the ropes. Our relationship became more intense as did his subsequent photographing of us, which drove his passion for Berlin.

Nobody knew about our relationship, by the time we went to Berlin I had all but moved in with him. In Berlin we could openly be affectionate to each other, which went unnoticed until his artwork which captured our relationship evolving as we renovating his home, made our relationship public. The media saw it as 'world renowned artist and a builder from the Caithness wildness.'

Back home we were subject to an orchestrated abusive shit storm generated by the media we had stepped out of some Senior Government officials, Politicians and Media Barons comfort zone."

Ok Toni I told you my story what's yours?"

"My passion was and still is dancing, at 18 went to a professional dance school in the London west end. My first year went well we trained in all types of dancing, including erotic, passed my first year exams, during the summer break we were expected to get practical work experience.

My tutor managed to get me an audition for naked dancing at the back of a chorus line, I gave it my all but was not good enough. However, was offered a placement by a club entertainment manager who was present, without thinking grabbed it with both hands.

It turned out to be for a gay underground cavern type striptease and sex night club. I rehearsed when the club was closed during the day but was still very nervous. My first night I wasn't in the shadows, my confidence returned, wasn't long before I was mingling with the crowd. I baiting them to fondle me which they did, assisted by a co-worker embedded in the audience stripping off and dancing with me. Others joined in, this became the clubs most popular participant night. The owner who was pleased asked me to up the clubs ratings by creating a live sex show offering me silly money to do it.

Although I had dabbled in the gay arena at college as had most of the dance students, this was something completely different. He sent me to a friend's club in Amsterdam to see what it involved. His friend's idea was you will only know what is required if you do it. That night I was on stage with him, he was a dance sexologist, it was so erotic all those people watching and cheering as you dance having sex; it was the best experience of my life.

I became a dance sexologist with a resident dancer, later we expanded the routine into having the audience join in this became the clubs most popular participant night. A few weeks later I was back in London, opening night was a runaway success. I was making silly money by the time I went back to college I had paid off my first year student debt.

I continued working part time for the club during my second and third year. I also did between college semesters sexologist tours dancing in European night clubs including in Monaco for the very wealthy. I was also asked to attend and manage private parties at country shooting estates or on luxury yachts, last one was up near Wick for an Irish billionaire."

"What happened after Olly did a runner and Mr. Fixer, did you become an agnostic hermit?"

"Olly buggered off to South America, you could say I became agnostic but missed the buzz. I had to take my truck down to Aberdeen to pick up a load of building timber for a job, ship bringing it in from Norway was delayed. I was lucky to get a hotel room their was an oil exhibition on. Sitting in a bar, a brown envelope flopped down beside me, a voice said interested in attending a party tonight?"

Mr. Fixer; that afternoon had me visit a make-up artist and dresser. I left after a full wax job, hair dyed blond and feather cut, face and eye make-up with provocative watch your six clothes on, I looked and felt like a tart. Six of us travelled to a big house, near Balmedie, everyone knew what was expected of them.

Mr. Fixer introduced me to an Oil CEO, he was a big brute of a guy, polite but blunt as he said 'nice concubine outfit.' I let him take the lead, he groped me through my thin revealing clothes as we walked up the stairs to his room. Slowly stripped me until I was naked with a raging hard-on, I had popped pills. Gave me a fantastic blow job, wanted more, I had to strip him, I think he was on the blues too. In bed on my back, legs hooked over his shoulders, it was the best fucking I ever had, made me squirt.

Down stairs I was introduced to a Banker, his demands were conventional. Then I met the meerkat politician again, I don't think he recognised me from before, again, no talk, no foreplay had me kneel on the bed as he banged me, left without talking. I met two more executives that night. Following day was a tombola, we were each allocated a bedroom, guests drew bedroom numbers and came upstairs, where we were waiting with fresh makeup on, wearing see-through robes. It was a busy day.

Mr. Fixer asked would I do my pole striptease routing followed by a live sex show. I said No! Showed me a video of Jack's mother and me pole dancing naked together finishing up by having sex up against the pole. I didn't know it had been filmed let alone streamed it was just one of those things that happened. As a compromise ended up doing the naked pole dance Mr. Fixer managed to get someone else for the live sex show. Content of the brown envelopes were more than I earned in a month plus another overnight session with the CEO which I really enjoyed."

Toni pressed; "Were their anymore Mr. Fixer or pole dancing assignments?"

"Yes one or two private pole dancing and shows with Jack's mother."

After eight hours our train had arrived at London Euston, still no one else in the carriage, Toni and I parted company with the usual 'call me' agreement. I travelled by taxi to Ricky's hotel in Pall Mall, pillow talk that night he asked.

"How did the Two Strangers On A Train interview go?"

"Very well Toni thinks it will be published as a feature by one of the Sunday papers under his banner of 'Two Strangers on a Train' including my background. I still don't know how we managed to have the whole carriage to ourselves?"

A message came in on my phone 'Want to attend a dance audition at my club tomorrow; Toni.'

©oxforddon