A Walk in the Park

Story Info
She wanted so very much to please him.
3.2k words
3.94
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike takes Rebekah by the hand and leads her into the park, the pleasant aesthetics from lunch earlier that day, transformed in the evening to a foreboding landscape. Scrawling shadows from the tall windswept maples danced across the path ahead. Had she been alone, Rebekah might've been apprehensive about entering the place but with Mike at her side, she felt that familiar reassurance, stepping forward with conviction. She was so different already, the freedom that came from absolute submission had been the missing link she'd yearned for virtually all of her adult life. He'd asked much of her these past weeks and each time it was as though the weight she'd shouldered all these years, had grown lighter. Now all she wanted was to please him.

***

The article about Bryan's wedding had been the tipping point. All those years working toward an ultimate goal, putting her career before everything else, all the while convincing herself she was doing the right thing. Numerous major life events naught but missed opportunities, compliments of an exhaustive career. Rebekah had only been an intern when Jen called about their mother's cancer treatment, she'd delayed flying back home and missed the chance to say goodbye as a result. If not for an incident of drunk-dialled rage one evening, she mightn't have ever learned of Jen's wedding either. Not that it mattered in the end, a billion dollar client emergency had prevented that reunion too. Then there was Bryan, the first real love of her life. They were in the same field and that was supposed to have made it easier but then he landed a dream job overseas. They discussed the whole long distance thing but the reality was distance would've been the extent. The separation had broken her heart, she'd considered a change then and there but in the end, she dealt with it in the same unhealthy manner she did everything else, by pouring herself into her work.

She was passing the lunch room on her way out of the office one night and caught a glimpse of Bryan's image on the cover of a discarded business magazine. The article was a puff piece about his company's transition to green sourced energy. A minor pang of sadness niggled at her but she fought it off. Then came the part about his upcoming wedding. This is what broke her.

***

The public toilets came into view, light teemed out of the doorless entrances. A small group of people drinking and laughing loudly were gathered around a sheltered picnic table off to the side. As Mike and Rebekah drew closer, he turned to her.

"Wait here."

She obeyed, now blanketed in light from the toilet block entrance. Mike continued on and approached the group. She couldn't make out the discussion but it wasn't long before the men he'd been speaking with were turning to face Rebekah, eyeing her with intent from the distance. They returned their focus to Mike and after some more short discussion, he left them and returned to Rebekah, still waiting patiently where she'd been told.

Mike encompasses her arm with his own and escorts her into the women's toilets. The walls were plastered in graffiti much of which appeared to be scrawled nonsense with the odd artistic piece scattered intermittently. Mike guides her past the row of grimy cubicles to furthest against the dividing wall, door long since missing from its hinges. The toilet itself is made of steel rather than porcelain.

"I'll take the dress now."

"And the shoes, you wouldn't want to soil my gifts now would you!?"

"W-why, what're we doing?"

"Excuse me?" A sharpness to his tone.

"N-no, of course not sir."

Rebekah complied, slipping the thin straps over her shoulders causing the garment to slide down her bare chest, catching it at her waist then stepping each foot out with caution so as not to mar the fabric. She's not wearing underwear as was a rule of these outings with Mike. She hands the dress to his outstretched hand then bends to unclasp her shoes before removing them, stepping onto the chilled tiled floor. Mike remained motionless, arm still outstretched, perusing her hard earned body. Rebekah passed him her shoes then cuddled her naked body, waiting for the next instruction.

"Now get on your knees and listen carefully!"

Rebekah slowly dropped to the ground, the damp tiles chilled to touch as they contacted the skin of her knees. She looks up at Mike expectantly.

"I'm going to leave you now and when I'm gone, you're to mouth-fuck any filthy cock that appears through that hole," he motions beside her.

Earlier disregarded as graffiti, Rebekah turns to discover there was in fact a fist-sized hole in the surprisingly thin material, leading to the men's side of the building. Now at eye level, she could see yet more graffiti inscribed on the inner wall of the opposing cubicle. She turns back to Mike who appears to be examining her.

"It might be just one cock or it might be ten, it doesn't matter. You'll do this because deep down I know you're just a filthy little slut. Do you understand?"

Rebekah felt a sudden urge to question the directive but caught herself at the last moment.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

At this, Mike smiled approvingly then walked away, the sound of his footsteps trailing off into nothingness, the last vestige that he was ever there at all.

Rebekah remained there, kneeling on the floor for some time, taking in the vile surroundings. The muffled sounds of distant music are a reminder of the impromptu gathering outside under the picnic shelter.

Detecting the rising sound of men's laughter, Rebekah's situation suddenly sparked severe concern. She was alone, naked in a doorless cubicle feeling extremely vulnerable. She hoped Mike was close by. She wanted so very much to please him, to follow his instructions, to make him happy, but what would she do if those men at the shelter had seen him leave without her and decided to check for her in the toilets??

Beside her, a flicker of light catches her attention. The previously faint laughter now grew considerably louder as someone entered the men's side of the toilet block. The light from the hole darkened as thuds and scratches emitted unmistakably from the opposite side of the thin wall material.

A semi flaccid cock protruded from the glory hole. This was to be her test. She looked at the ominous organ with apprehension but quickly decided, no, she wasn't going to be held back by her own inhibitions any longer. This was about becoming free and in her heart that's all she yearned for, to be treated like the dirty slut she wanted to be.

Rebekah took the shaft in the palm of her hand and raised it to her mouth. An earthly tinge attacked her sinuses but it wasn't terrible. She delicately danced her tongue over the tip of the head and was rewarded with a twitch of gratitude. The pulsing veins grew more prominent at her fingertips as the length and girth gradually increased in size. She peppered the head with intermittent kisses and tongue taps before eventually sliding her tongue along the length of the rod. Now noticeably firm in her hand, she took the head entirely into her mouth, a gratuitous groan resulting from the other side of the thin wall. She begins to mouth the purplish bulb like a popsicle, creating suction on the withdraw with an audible pop, only to slide her lips back over the glistening delicacy. She starts to find her rhythm, gradually taking it deeper and deeper in her mouth, her tongue massaging the underside of the shaft as she goes.

The twitches become more regular, signifying that her mysterious tenant finds her efforts satisfactory. She attempts to take the whole length now and the twitches become violent micro thrusts causing the head to attack the back of her throat initiating her gag reflex. She's grateful for the barrier between them, this doesn't slow her rhythmic drive though, she knows not to. Her diligence appears to be appreciated as the cock's owner starts convulsing, the meaty shaft's throbbing pulse prominent on her tongue. A guttural groan from the other side of the wall is followed by a blast of fluid to the back of her throat. She attempts to swallow it in time but subsequent cum blasts follow, filling her mouth to capacity and she can't help but let it leak through the seal of her lips. A relieving sigh prompts the now spittle covered cock's withdrawal and the hole reverts to a spyglass looking out to the opposing cubicle's motionless wall.

Anonymous cum drizzles down her chin, trickling onto her exposed tits as she feels a primal satisfaction in pleasing a random stranger to climax. Her fingers unconsciously caress her neck, then trail down to her breast. The lewd act she'd just participated in has aroused her body and dulled her misgivings.

Movement. A shadow cloaks the imperfect looking glass and before long, a new cock protrudes the wall. This one taller in the frame, longer but more slender. With less hesitation than its predecessor, Rebekah takes the fresh arrival in hand again and this time proceeds straight to mouthing the head. A stronger musk than earlier fills her nostrils. She performs the same technique, concentrating suction through the back and forth motions. After a while the salt of pre cum attacks her tastebuds. As this one is slightly longer, the space between her mouth and the wall allows for her hand to grip the shaft. She commences a steady pump, in tune with her head movements. A groan tells her she's doing a good job. The fingers that earlier danced around her areola, glancing the stiffening nipple, now trail down her abdomen. She gently claws through her manicured triangle of hair. The head in her mouth becomes engorged and she feels the shaft harden within her hand. She tongues the tip, continuing her assiduous motion with both hand and mouth. Another guttural groan, much deeper than the last, signifies imminent climax. She pumps faster in these last few moments, eager to taste the spoils of her efforts. The wait isn't long, ejaculate pours into her mouth. She's careful to angle her head in such a way that the initial blast doesn't smash into the back of her throat this time. She swallows a mouthful of lathered cum and saliva but again, loses a disheartening amount out the corners of her lips, reapplying a coat of sticky mess down her chin and neck. She's determined to succeed in her role as a cum depository.

The slender cock retires back through the hole and Rebekah's fingers progress to tracing up down her plump lips, eventually centering in on the now warm, wet centre. Another cock appears and she instantly takes it as deep as she can into her mouth. She's beyond horny now, her pussy writhes in delight, as she slides her soft, lubricated fingers up and down the sides of her swelling labia. Another load of velvet filth pours into her mouth, she's ready this time and eagerly downs the bulk of the gratuitous deposit. Her focus shifts to massaging her clit with deep downward strokes, fingers edging into the entrance of her hole as she does. Her cum soaked hand cups her breast, pinching and releasing the nipple.

Yet another dick presents through the wall, the largest so far. She rams her fingers deep into her pussy while the filthy horse cock ploughs into her throat, she's losing herself now. The pleasure of her finger play in that squalid public toilet and the depravity of using her mouth to hungrily satisfy a relentless supply of anonymous dicks. She's a filthy slut in every sense of the word and its fucking liberating. She feels herself reaching climax and instantly withdraws her nectar drenched fingers. Mike isn't around to permit her to orgasm so she must wait. There's still the bestial delight of a massive shaft she's struggling to fit her mouth around. She wholly devotes her efforts to satisfying the obscene offering. The head begins to pulsate and twitch, swelling to a point where her mouth is almost stuck, clamped around it. A hot surge of ejaculate floods her mouth, seeking an escape. She swallows what she can but there's just too much. The pungent seminal fluid explodes out of her mouth, liberating the oversized meat plug from her jaws. She takes a moment to catch her breath, that was fucking intense. Warm ejaculate oozed down her body, dripping from her breasts onto her thighs.

The steady stream of cocks has seemingly concluded. A dispiriting air seems to emanate from the void in the wall. Kneeling in her puddle of squalor in that doorless cubicle, Rebekah suddenly feels alone again, only, no longer afraid. She yearns for more physical interaction, to be further used as a human cum bucket, but steadfastly remains where she'd been ordered. In the distance the muffled sounds of music continued to quietly echo through the room. Suddenly, a shoe scuff emits from the entrance. From her position, she can't see who it is but someone had entered the room and was approaching her cubicle.

"It appears you enjoyed that little exercise." Mike as he steps into view.

"I did very much sir, thank you."

"I must say, you now look every bit the filthy little slut I know you to be."

"Thank you, sir." Rebekah beams with joy.

"I trust that my little slut doesn't need to be punished for pleasuring herself while she serviced all those dirty cocks!?"

"I.. ah-"

"Out with it, slut!"

"I'm sorry sir, I played with my dirty little pussy through some of it but I didn't allow myself to orgasm sir."

Mike considers this for a moment.

"I don't recall giving my greedy slut permission to touch herself."

"It pains me but I'll have to discipline you later for being so insolent."

He then orders her to crawl to him as he relinquishes his cock. Rebekah willingly obliges, crawling across the tiles and kneeling before him.

"Now, place your arms behind your back then take my cock in your mouth."

Rebekah did as she was told, crossing her arms behind her, causing her beautiful tits, now caked in various donations of cum and spittle, to prominently stick out. She obediently engulfed Mike's cock with her mouth and began working her way up and down its length, looking up into Mike's eyes as she did so.

"It appears all those cocks have worn you out, slut. No matter, I will assist you." With this, Mike takes large handfuls of her cum drenched hair in his hands and begins to thrust deep into her throat. She gags but soldiers on, ever staring up into his eyes as she did so.

The brutal hammering soon brought Mike to climax as he withdrew from her throat.

"Hold your mouth open and accept my gift, slut."

Rebekah knelt expectantly as Mike hand pumped a considerable load into her open mouth. It was more than she'd been ready for, hot cum overflows from her lips onto the floor. She happily swallowed the salty velvet, easily the tastiest of the evening.

After a moment of recovery, Mike looked down on her sternly.

"Was my gift not pleasing enough for an ungrateful slut?"

Rebekah looked somewhat confused.

"Sorry, sir?"

"Is there a reason you discarded half of my gift onto the floor, slut?"

It now dawned on her. She looked down and found the small pool of ejaculate that had escaped her mouth and proceeded to bend down and lap it up off the grimy tiled floor. Mike looked on with satisfaction as she collected the last remnants of her masters charitable gift.

"Thank you for allowing an ungrateful slut to taste you, sir." This visibly pleased Mike.

Now content, Mike leaves the room for a second then returns carrying her clothes.

"I want you to get dressed so we can discuss your punishment."

At this Mike hands Rebekah her shoes. She spends a moment fastening the delicate buckles again then rises to take the dress from Mike. Mike however, makes no indication of relinquishing the dress, instead walking to the door.

"We're leaving now." His only words as he waits at the door.

Rebekah pauses for a second, not sure she'd heard him correctly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She laughs nervously.

"Not that I'm aware. Now, was there any more foolish questions or shall we commence with your punishment!?" Mike still stands at the door.

Rebekah takes a moment for the information to sink in. Her heart starts to pound in her chest, unsure if she's excited or just scared shitless. This is far different to anonymous blow jobs through a wall. A tingle rolls down her spine as she breaks out in a cold sweat. Still lost in thought and before even realising, she'd walked to Mike who is now waiting just outside the entrance. She stops again and the spine tingle returns as though punishment for her lack of resolve. A flashback of her first encounter with Mike comes to mind. She recalls the euphoric feelings afterwards and it's the kick she needs. She steps out into the open night to at last join Mike.

The windbreak of the room no longer protecting her, she recoils slightly a blast of chilled air smashes across her body. She feels her nipples tighten and the parts of her naked body caked in damp cum and cold sweat almost sting as if amplifying the icy wind's touch. It doesn't take long though for the coursing adrenaline pumping through her veins to warm her. Blanketed in the light from the toilets, she looks around, hypersensitive now, searching for the sea of faces no doubt watching on in disbelief at the depraved act. There aren't any though. She wasn't even in line of sight of the picnic shelter. Her nerves calmed slightly.

"Now, when you're ready I want you to walk home ahead of me. Take the same path out of the park. You're not to look behind you, just keep walking until I say otherwise."

Rebekah simply nodded, too nervous to speak. Rather than dwell on it, she started walking. The hardest part was fighting the urge to look back at the shelter as she knew it'd only take a few seconds before she was noticed by the men camped under it. The anticipation was building to the point her heart felt like it was in her throat, however she marched on. Surely she was in view by now, the lack of fuss from behind was killing her. At last she'd made it beyond the toilet's large rectangle of light into the comfort of darkness. She felt elated.

The path back to the main road was uneventful. The jagged shadows of the large maple trees still danced along the path. If not for the building euphoria of overcoming yet another inhibition, it might've just been a regular walk in the park. Rebekah smirked at the pun. Tonight had been another rollercoaster of emotions.