A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh Max I'm sorry but I'm cumming inside your wife like Jerry did! God damn she's milking my balls dry!! Fuck!!"

Claire leaned backwards as she rocked her hips harder and faster on Franks cock as it spilled its white warm seed inside of her. Cum began gushing out around her thighs as it pooled inside adding to the previous deposit of cum.

Claire thought Frank had finished cumming and sat up, freeing his cock from her used hole. As soon as his cock popped free, more cum spurt out and landed across his stomach and chest.

"Aww darling you made me cum on myself!" Frank sighed as his balls emptied their last few drops.

Claire shrugged and forced herself onto her Husband, shoving his cock into her pussy and making him grunt loudly.

"Go on baby, fill me with your cum next. Take me back from these filthy men."

Max moaned as she grinded on his familiar cock, swirling her hips around and rubbing her clit. She loved the feeling of Max's cock and having two different men's cum in her womb added to the pleasure. Max could feel their seed sloshing against his cock as Claire rode him harder and harder until he grunted loudly, grabbed her plump hips, and began cumming into his own wife, adding his seed to the other twos.

"Oh that's right baby, fill me up. Empty those balls of yours after watching me fuck two other guys."

Max came harder than he ever had before. So hard that he thought his balls would leave their sack and empty into Claire.

"Ooooooooh babyyy!!!!" Max moaned as he finished his last wave of cum.

Claire moaned along with her husband as she reached another climax, her legs tightening and her knees buckling.

Frank and Jerry finished getting dressed as Max and Claire finished cleaning up.

"Wow. Just...I can't even...wow."

"What Jerry is trying to say is, that was the finest piece of ass us two geezers have ever had. And he's never been with a white woman before, so there's that too," Frank laughed as he rubbed his hardening cock.

"You two getting hard again already?" Max laughed as he pulled on his shorts.

Claire smiled and winked at the two men.

"It's been fun, but we gotta get going. Nice meeting you two."

Jerry groaned and blew a kiss. "10/10. Would fuck again."

12