A Walk in the Park

Story Info
Walking in the park is a lot more interesting with friends.
2.1k words
4.66
6.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a senior in my mid-sixties and am retired. I am in fairly good shape and have a seven-inch cut cock and a big set of hanging balls. I am married and have a very good relationship with my wife but our sex life is nonexistent. She decided several years ago that she had no urge for sex and assumed that I had none either. I told her that wasn't the case but she had made up her mind that she wasn't going to have any sex. After her revelation I decided that I would have to look elsewhere and after a couple of months of no sex at home I began to look for outside relationships.

One afternoon I dropped by our local park to enjoy the quiet scenery. When I arrived in the parking lot, I saw that there was only one other car and figured I would have the park almost all to myself. As I walked down the main winding path to the lake, I saw that there was a guy sitting on the bench that overlooked the lake. I had planned to sit for a while and enjoy the lake and the wild life and after I saw that the guy was at the end of the bench, he probably wouldn't mind having me sit on the other end.

As I got closer, I could see that he was looking at his cell phone and as I passed behind him, I saw that he was looking at a picture of a good-looking naked woman with nice big tits. I didn't want to intrude on his space and asked if he minded if I joined him on the bench. He said he was happy to share. I sat a little closer to him than I had first planned hoping I could see some of his pictures. He was concentrating on his phone and didn't notice I was watching it too.

The next picture was a closeup of the woman's shaved pussy and the next showed her hand on a big cut cock. I must have made a noise because he glanced over at me and saw I was enjoying his pictures. He told me they were of him and his wife and asked if I would like to see more. I told him I would love to see more and slid closer to him so I could get a better look. He introduced himself as Chuck and I told him my name was John. He was in his fifties and was carrying a few extra pounds and was obviously friendly.

Chuck said he was a frequent park visitor and found it was a great place to relax and relive his sexual exploits by flipping thru the pictures on his phone. I asked if all his pictures were of him and his wife and he smiled and told me he took most of them and that they included lots of sex partners. He said he had quite a few pictures that other people had taken and I would see some of those too. I was a little surprised that he wanted to show me more pictures and was looking forward to a few more.

The next picture showed his wife licking his cock head. He told me both of them really enjoyed oral and as he flipped to the next picture, she had sucked most of his cock into her mouth. I asked if he had any videos and he said he had a mixture of pictures and videos. The next picture showed a guy sucking Chuck's cock. He saw that I was enjoying the pictures and asked if I would like to see a video. Without any hesitation I told him I would and he played a video of the same guy licking Chuck's shaved balls before he worked his mouth up to his cock head and then sucked his entire shaft into his mouth.

I couldn't tell whether Chuck or the guy was enjoying the cock sucking more, but my cock was coming to attention. I glanced down at Chuck's crotch and saw that he had a very nice bulge. I wanted to stroke my cock but just watched the guy pumping Chuck's cock. I could hear Chuck telling the guy he was about to cum and a few seconds later I could see cum beginning to run out of his mouth. After several loads Chuck pulled out of the guy's mouth and told him to show him his cum and swallow it. I watched the guy swirl the cum around his mouth with his tongue and then closed his mouth and swallowed it all.

With that video over I wasn't sure how much more I could watch without rubbing my own cock, but Chuck said he had lots more to show me. As we scanned more pictures, I saw that his cock was really creating a big bulge in his shorts. He saw me looking at his crotch and told me that I was welcome to rub it while we were flipping thru his photos. I was really getting turned on and felt his cock getting even harder as I rubbed. As he flipped thru more pictures, he came to one that was obviously taken by someone else. It was a guy sucking Chuck's cock in the woods.

I told Chuck that it would be nice to find a place close by so I could suck his cock. He just smiled and told me to follow him. We walked a couple of hundred feet before we came to a secluded spot off the path. As we got deeper into the spot, I saw that it was so dense that it was impossible for a person walking down the path to see. Chuck turned to me and asked if this was private enough and I told him that as many times as I had walked the path, I had no idea that a place like this existed.

Chuck walked over to a large smooth rock and told me to have a seat. When I sat down, I saw that my head was conveniently level with his crotch. This seemed to be a spot that was well used by those who wanted a little action. Before my butt even hit the rock Chuck was taking his shorts off. I was a little surprised when I saw his big cock pointing at my face. I reached out and pulled him closer as I wrapped one hand around his cock and cupped his balls the other. I rubbed his precum on his shaft as I started to stroke.

I really enjoy using my hands on a guy's cock and balls but didn't want Chuck to get off so I moved my mouth to his cock head and sucked it in. His precum didn't have much of a taste but it was slick and added a nice warm lubricant to my saliva. I licked all his precum off before I moved my mouth down to his balls and licked his sack before I sucked both his balls into my mouth, Chuck didn't say anything but I could tell by his breathing that he was really turned on. I released his balls from my mouth and licked my up the bottom of his shaft until I sucked his head into my mouth again.

His cock head was nice and smooth and was still oozing precum when I started sucking his shaft into my mouth. His cock wasn't the biggest I had ever sucked, but it looked like it was at least nine inches. I knew that I wouldn't have any trouble sucking it all into my mouth and throat because I had practiced with a rubber cock that was even bigger. As I began sucking his shaft into my mouth, he pushed it deeper by rocking his hips forward. I felt his cock head at the back of my mouth before it started down my throat.

After I buried my nose in his pubes I pulled back and started to stroke him in and out. I knew he could cum at any time so I slowed my slow deep strokes to make out session last longer. This big cock felt good in my mouth but I was looking forward to tasting his cum. It didn't take long before he began to tense and release his first load of cum. As he pumped load after load into my mouth, he told me he wanted to see the cum in my mouth before I swallowed it all.

I knew what he wanted to see but was having trouble with not swallowing because my mouth was full of his cock and his cum. After he dropped his last load, he pulled his cock out and told me to show him my mouthful of his cum. Remembering what I had seen on the video I swished his slick salty cum around my mouth with my tongue. He nodded with appreciation and I closed my mouth and swallowed it all. As I sat on the rock savoring the cum still coating my mouth, I heard a noise behind Chuck and saw a guy moving into the secluded area. It shocked me and I was afraid he was a cop.

Chuck heard the noise too and turned around toward the stranger. The stranger told us not to panic. He said he had seen most or our session and had enjoyed it. I was relieved when the stranger said he wasn't a cop and that he had visited this area several times. As my panic subsided, I realized that the stranger was in his late forties, about six feet, slim, and was wearing shorts and a pullover shirt and was obviously turned on because he had a bulge in his crotch.

Without even hesitating Chuck told him to join the party. The guy smiled and introduced himself as William. Chuck told him our names and then asked if he would like me to suck his cock. I didn't feel like I had any control over the conversation but didn't object to Chuck's offer. William said he would love to get sucked off if I was up for it. I kiddingly told him I needed to see his package before I agreed. In my own mind I knew I was up to sucking another cock but really did want to see what he had. He stepped closer to me and took off his shorts and jockeys and I stared at his hard uncut cock.

His cock was about seven inches but much thicker than Chucks. He was neatly trimmed and had a big set of hanging balls. I told him to move closer as I reached out to hold his cock. I looked up at him and told him I looked forward to tasting his cum. I pulled the foreskin back and saw that his soft smooth cock head was soaked with precum. I pulled him closer and licked the precum and sucked his cock head into my mouth. I massaged his balls with my hand and sucked his whole shaft into my mouth.

His cock and precum tasted a little salty and I was enjoying having it in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. He didn't last long and I felt his balls tighten as he released his first load of cum. I didn't have much control since he was pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. His hot cum was coating my mouth as I swallowed every drop of his multiple loads. He finally pulled out and I looked up and told him I enjoyed sucking his cock and the taste of every drop of his cum. He finally released my head and told me he gave me all he had and hoped he would see me in the park again.

As we walked out of the park we agreed to meet again soon. We exchanged email addresses and said we would touch base and arrange another get together. After a few days I got an email from William telling me to meet him at the park the following day. Thinking about our previous meeting put a smile on my face and my cock was getting hard thinking about the next meeting and wondering if anyone new might show up for the party. By the time I arrived at the park and headed for our meeting place my cock was already hard in anticipation of sucking William's beautiful cock.

I'll tell you about our meeting in my next post.