Camper in the Parking Lot

Story Info
A chance encounter with a guy and his camper was amazing.
4.2k words
4.71
13.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a senior in my mid-sixties and am retired. I am in fairly good shape and have a seven-inch cut cock and a big set of hanging balls. I am married and have a very good relationship with my wife but our sex life is nonexistent. She decided several years ago that she had no urge for sex and assumed that I had none either. I told her that wasn't the case but she had made up her mind that she wasn't going to have any sex. After her revelation I decided that I would have to look elsewhere and after a couple of months of no sex at home I began to look for outside relationships.

I really didn't want any type of romantic relationship, but was willing to try anything to satisfy my sexual desires. I looked online and found several female massage hookups. I scheduled several massages and was happy with both the massages and the happy endings. One day I was looking for a new massage partner when I came across a male advertising his massage services. I thought it was worth a shot and booked an appointment. I didn't know what to expect but the happy ending he gave me was mind blowing. We had several sessions together and since we were both naked during the massages, I always saw that his eight-inch cut cock was at attention.

I asked him if he enjoyed sucking cock and he said he always looked forward to the happy ending at the end of the sessions. I was sitting in a chair and he was standing facing me while we were chatting, He began to stroke his cock and while we were talking, he told me I would probably enjoy jacking a guy off and that he was willing to let me try. I had been with a few guys over the years and didn't need any more coaxing. He stepped closer and I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his cock and began to stroke. He moved even closer and could smell his cock and see the precum coating his cock head. He moved closer and told me to lick the precum off and suck the head into my mouth.

It felt like I had been possessed and needed to do as he told me. I licked the salty precum and was surprised at how good it tasted. I finally sucked the head into my mouth and kept licking it with my tongue. He grabbed the back of my head and told me to suck his whole cock. As he pulled my head toward his shaved pubes, I sucked him in until his cock head hit the back of my mouth and I choked a little. He backed up a little and then starting to fuck my mouth. As I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth, I felt his cock get harder and knew he was about to climax. I tried to back away a little because I wasn't sure I wanted him to cum in my mouth, but he held my head on his cock and began to cum. Whild he was groaning he told me to swallow every drop.

After he dropped his final load of cum in my mouth he pulled out and told me to wipe his cum off my face with my fingers and to lick it off. Still in a sort of trance I did as I was told. He asked how I liked sucking his cock and I told him I thought I was hooked on it. He told me that I should get a rubber cock and practice sucking it down my throat so that I would reduce my gag reflex. I told him I would practice and intended to give him a happy ending at our next session. We had several more sessions and I after practicing with a newly bought rubber cock got pretty good at sucking his big cock. I decided to see what else was out there and began trolling the internet even more and found lots of partners. I am still into women, but enjoy playing with guys too.

One morning I decided to grab a coffee and Danish at the local coffee shop. When I got to the parking lot I parked away from the shop. As I walked toward the shop, I saw a camper in the lot with a guy sitting on the steps. Just to be friendly I said good morning as I was passing and he responded saying it was a great morning. I stopped and asked him if he was from out of town and he told me he was a local and decided that it was a nice day to take the camper out for a ride. He told me his name was Vince and I told him mine was John. He looked to be about fifty, nice looking and in pretty good shape, but since he was sitting down, I couldn't tell how tall he was.

We chatted for a couple of minutes and he asked if I would get a coffee and Danish for him. He gave me a ten and I headed for the shop. When I returned to the camper with coffee and Danish in hand, I saw that he wasn't on the step so I called out to Vince to let him know that I was back with the coffee. He told me to come into the camper and he would be right with me. I saw that he was working on his computer so I put his coffee, Danish and change on the kitchen table and was about to leave when he told me to grab a chair so we could chat some more. He said he was finishing sending an email to some friends. He said he tries to keep them informed because some liked to borrow his bed for a little fun. He said he was expecting a guy and his girlfriend to stop by for a little play session.

I looked around the camper as I sat down and noticed that it was very plush and had a big screen tv, couch and a couple of lounge chairs. I complemented him on the camper and he told me it was his play home away from home. As he sat down facing me, I noticed a shelf stacked with DVDs and next to the stack I saw a big rubber cock. I was a little surprised but didn't say anything. During our chat I learned that he was happily married, but used the camper to enjoy a little freedom from time to time. After a few minutes of chatting, I asked if he ever used his toys. He didn't answer as I pointed to the rubber cock behind him. He blushed and said he forgot to put it and his DVDs away.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, I told him I didn't mean to embarrass him, but was just curious. He said he had a few friends that dropped by to party and a couple of them brought toys and that they forgot to take the cock with them. He told me the DVDs were his and several were porn. He asked if I was into porn and I told him I was. He got up and grabbed a DVD, put it in the player and turned on his tv. The first scene got my attention with a cute well-built blond sucking a big cock. I laughingly told Vince that the breakfast was even better with the porn.

The DVD didn't show the guy's body or face and I asked if this was one of his parties. He said he wished it was but that it was just a DVD he had bought. Our chatting almost stopped as I watched this guy pull out of her mouth and rammed his cock into her wet pussy. After a few minutes of fucking, he pulled out and told the blond he wanted to cum in her mouth. After a few strokes he began to cum and she swallowed it all. I didn't know about Vince, but my cock was aching to get some action. I looked over and saw he was rubbing his cock thru his pants and didn't seem to notice me watching him.

By the time he saw I was watching him the DVD scene changed and there were two twenty something guys jacking each other off. He got up and locked the camper door and removed his pants and shirt. He didn't have any underwear on so I had a great view of his big eight-inch cut cock. He walked back to the table and grabbed my cock and told me to take my pants off. I was about to stand up when I realized his cock was heading for my mouth. He rubbed his cock head on my lips and told me to use my tongue and mouth to make him cum. It wasn't my first time to suck a cock and I was so horny I licked and sucked on the head like a wild man. I sucked my way down his shaft until I buried my nose in his shaved pubes.

I grabbed his ass cheeks and started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I could tell he wouldn't last much longer when his body began to tense. I only slid his cock in and out of my mouth a couple more times before I tasted his hot cum. He must have dropped ten loads of cum before I felt him begin to pull out. I swished the last few loads around my mouth before I swallowed. I could feel him watching me swallow. I looked up and told him how much I enjoyed sucking his cock, tasting and swallowing his cum. He said if I wasn't in a hurry, we could have another session when he recovered. He told me to get naked so he could enjoy the view.

He was enjoying watching my hard cock and I was looking forward to having him suck it. As we sat at the table telling each other how much we had enjoyed our first session I heard a knock on the door. Vince opened the door and I heard him greet a guy named Steve and his girlfriend Alice. Seeing two naked guys didn't seem to faze them and as they came in and introduced themselves, I stood up and saw both were looking at my hard cock. Both of them were in their early sixties and a little overweight. Since they were both fully clothed, I could only imagine what they would look like naked.

Steve had a growing cock bulge and Alice had a big set of tits. I tried not to get self-conscious about being naked and was almost relieved when they ended the chat and headed for the bedroom. I was hoping we could watch, but they closed the door. Vince told me they were frequent visitors and were both married, but not to each other. I asked if Alice's tits were real and he said he had firsthand knowledge that they were. He went on to say that sometimes they invited him in to play with them and both came to the camper solo from time to time. I told him I would love to bury my head in her tits before I ate her pussy. Vince said she loved to be eaten and fucked and maybe someday I would get a chance to see for myself. It didn't take long before we heard noises from the bedroom and I could tell that this session wouldn't last long. Vince put another DVD in the player and the sound drowned out the bedroom noises.

I was watching two guys at a gloryhole and was stroking my cock when the bedroom door opened and our visitors came out and thanked Vince and left the camper. Vince said he had known them for a long time and always let them know when the bedroom was available. He said there were over a hundred names on his camper email list but he only sent a dozen invites when the camper was available because he had typically had his fill of sex after a couple of hours. He said only half of the invitees typically showed up, but every now and then he hosted the full dozen. He saw that I was stroking my cock and, he said he would like to help and reached over and grabbed my bare cock and started stroking it. I knew that I was close to a climax but when he lowered his mouth to my cock and began to suck, I had to use all my will to make it last.

He massaged my hanging balls while he pumped my seven-inch cut cock in and out of his mouth. He really knew how to suck a cock and no matter how hard I tried not to cum I could feel my balls tense up as I began to climax. Vince loved the taste of cum as much as I did and seemed to suck harder with every load I shot. I watched him swallow every drop and when I pulled out of his mouth, he licked the last drop of cum off before he told me how good it tasted. I was really weak kneed and dazed so I sat down to enjoy the moment. I told him how much I enjoyed having him suck my cock and that I definitely wanted to do it again when the camper was available. He asked for my email address so he could let me know where to find him.

I was cooling down when there was a knock at the door. Vince opened the door and a guy named Pat came in and introduced himself. We all exchanged greetings and Pat took the opportunity to look at our naked bodies before he grabbed another chair and sat down. Vince told him that I was a new play buddy and Pat said he loved to play. It was pretty obvious that Pat was a frequent sex buddy and he didn't shy away from looking. Pat turned his chair toward the tv and started watching the porn. After watching the porn for a few minutes, he turned his chair around to face Vince and me and I could see a nice cock bulge. He saw me looking and without a word he stood up and undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor.

Pat's cock was a little smaller than Vince's but I couldn't help looking at the large mushroom head and hanging balls. I was happy to see his shaved pubes and balls and knew it would be a pleasure to suck and lick them all. He started stroking his cock and told us he needed a blowjob. He asked which of us wanted the honor and without hesitating, Vince told him to let me suck it since I was the new guest. Without missing a beat Pat stepped over to me and told me to start by licking and sucking his balls. I told him I could do a better job if he laid down on the bed. We headed for the bedroom and he laid down on his back. I crawled up between his legs and began licking his ball sack and stroking his cock with my hand.

When I sucked one of his balls into my mouth Pat groaned and told me to suck them both. I could tell I was going to be in for a treat when he climaxed because he really had a big set of balls. After massaging his balls with my tongue and mouth I released them and licked my way up the bottom of his shaft to his mushroom head. I moved my head back so I could see his cock and saw that the head was covered with precum. I licked the big head before I sucked it into my mouth and gave it a tongue bath. His groan was even louder now and I took the que and started to suck his whole shaft into my mouth.

As I pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I saw Vince watching and playing with his soft cock. It didn't take long before I felt his balls start to tense and when he dropped his first load of cum, I couldn't believe how much he shot into my mouth. I normally don't have much trouble holding cum in my mouth but it began to push out of my lips before I could swallow. His second load was just as big but I was a little more prepared and was able to swallow load after load. His cum really tasted good so after he finished climaxing, I was able to swish the last couple of loads over my tongue and enjoy the heat and taste. I cleaned up my face with my hand and licked all the leaked cum into my mouth and swallowed every drop.

Pat told Vince he really enjoyed having his cock sucked by the new play buddy and was already looking forward to the next time. We chatted for a few minutes before Pat got dressed and left. When the door closed, I told Vince that Pat's huge load, big balls and big mushroom head was great and that I was surprised he had passed up the opportunity. He said he enjoyed watching but liked sucking Pat and there would be other opportunities. I told him watching him suck Pat would be a real turn on.

I saw Vence begin to play with his soft cock and wondered how long it would take before he was ready for seconds. He saw me looking at his cock and just smiled. We heard the camper door open and looked over to see two guys in their thirties walk in. They said hi to Vince and introduced themselves as Jack and Bob. Vince and I stood up to greet them and they took full advantage of looking at our nude bodies. Vince told them we hadn't had a chance to get dressed and hoped they didn't mind. The both shook their heads no and dropped their eyes to our cocks.

Vince told them to grab a chair and watch some porn. They didn't watch the porn long before they turned their chairs toward us to continue the chat. I saw that both of them had a cock bulge that wasn't there when they first introduced themselves. As we chatted, they both started to rub their bulge and Vince told them to get comfortable. I really wanted to see what these young cocks looked like and wasn't disappointed. Jack had a cut cock bigger than Vince's a big set of shaved balls. I could see the veins on the sides of his hard cock and saw that his nice smooth cockhead already had a coating of precum. Bob's cock was a little smaller and uncut. It looked hard as a rock and his hanging balls were also shaved.

Vince leaned over and wrapped his hand around Jack's cock and pulled him over to his mouth. In no time Vince had licked the precum off and was sucking the entire shaft into his mouth while he massaged Jack's balls. Vince apparently knew that Jack liked to get off quickly because he was pumping his cock in and out of his mouth as fast as he could. In a few seconds Jack let out a yell and I could tell he was beginning to cum. Vince didn't miss a beat and I saw him grab Jack's ass cheeks and pull him closer as he started swallowing. When Vince finished sucking Jack's cock and swallowing his cum, he stood up and pulled Bob over and whispered something in his ear.

Bob looked over at me and told me he wanted me to suck his cock in the bedroom. He said he enjoyed watching Vince and Jack but needed to fee my nice soft mouth suck his cum down my throat. I got up and followed him into the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed rocked back on his elbows and told me to bend over and lick and suck his cock. I did as he asked but was beginning to sit when I felt hands on both of my hips. A couple of seconds later I felt someone rubbing my ass cheeks with some lube before they started to run their fingers along my crack. I knew what was coming so I spread my legs a little and concentrated on relaxing my ass. A few seconds later I felt a finger enter me and begin to stretch my ass before he slipped another finger in and move them both around.

When the third finger entered my ass felt like it was stretched as far as it would go. The fingers were moving in and out of my ass and I was getting more comfortable. I didn't know who was back there or how long they were going to finger my ass so I pulled Bob's foreskin back and licked the precum off before I sucked the head into my mouth. The nice salty taste reminded me how good his cum was going to taste so I started to suck the shaft into my mouth and started a nice slow pace. I hadn't forgotten the fingers in my ass, but was kind of lost in sucking on Bob's hard cock and making him climax.

As I moved my mouth up to the head, I felt his shaft getting harder and knew he was about to cum. Just as I was sucking the whole shaft again, I felt the fingers pull out of my ass and a cock head begin rubbing along my crack until if found my ass. I stopped sucking Bob's cock while I felt the cock head enter my ass. It was a good thing the fingers had spread my ass because this cock was stretching it even more. I felt the grip on my hips tighten as he slipped his cock in my ass a little more with each thrust.

When the cock was all the way in my ass he pulled back to the head before he pumped it in again. The more he pumped the better it felt and when he got a good rhythm going, I decided I really need to finish Bob and eat his cum so I could concentrate on my ass fucking. It didn't take but a few strokes before bob began to cum. I quit counting the loads but was able to swallow it all. When he began to get soft, I pulled my mouth off his cock and went back to enjoying my ass fucking. I knew my tight ass was really milking this big cock because he started to increase the rhythm.

He was really pounding my ass with every full stoke when I felt him start to jerk and felt the first load of his hot cum. The cum helped lubricate my ass even more as he pumped load after load. When he finally finished, he pulled his softening cock out and told me I could stand up. When I stood up and turned around, I saw Vince's cock dripping with cum. My ass wasn't tight enough to stop his cum from dripping down my thighs so I wiped them with my hands and licked it all off. Vince told me I was really a nice tight fuck and that Jack almost broke his fingers trying to spread my ass. We all had a good laugh and headed for the kitchen.

Jack and Bob got dressed and thanked us for the party before they left the camper. I was curious about what Vince had whispered to Bob before we went to the bedroom and he said he told him he wanted to fuck my tight ass and he should tell me to bend over while I was sucking his cock. I told him he could fuck my ass any time and should just whisper in my ear when he wanted too. We chatted for a few more minutes and I told him I would be looking for his email. I got dressed and took another look at his big soft cock as I left the camper.

12