A Walk in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHill
MacHill
14 Followers

Darla moved closer so she could hear the conversation better, caught part of what they were talking about and nodded vigorously, saying, " Eres grande como un toro . Nunca he visto una cosa así y no es incluso difícil," before realizing she was speaking Spanish. "That's big and real... out there. That's very big, Billy." She gestured with her hands separated to show my length. "You don't see things around here like that."

Janelle asked, "Is that true, that you have no idea you've got a really large penis?"

"Can't say I do. I just like the way God made all of us, with each perhaps a little different that the rest, but our bodies are unimportant," I said citing my conservative puritanical upbringing. "I have all my parts, and they work well. But being big? Can't say that I do. And I try not to make judgments on other peoples' bodies. Are my eyes big, too? What about my feet? What does it matter when you have a strong spirit and belief in a higher power?"

"I told you. He is such an innocent country boy," Cindy said while nudging her sister with her elbow, who, in turn, did her best not to laugh.

"Didn't you ever compare with you friends or see other boys at the locker room?" Janelle asked, covering her enigmatic smile with her hand.

Darla asked, "Your girlfriend no tell you?"

It felt so weird, standing there with the three of them looking at me. I shook my head side to side, feeling baffled. "Our church frowns on such things. Julie never said anything about me being big. And I never called her big, even if she was a bit overweight," I confided looking at Cindy.

For a moment I felt I was being set-up, thinking these three good friends were leading me on as part of some hoax to prove I was a hick from the sticks. I was telling the truth about it because I had no reason to lie. I didn't know, so big fucking deal! I started to feel more embarrassed by my ignorance. Why were they making issue of it?

"Am I that much bigger than the other guys you've seen? Or are the three of you putting me on. I have no idea..." I felt so emotionally vulnerable, and so gullible.

"That..." Janelle said pointing down definitively, "is much bigger than most guys are when they have an erection. Trust me: I know. "

In the heat of the exchange I'm not sure she realized it, but Janelle reached out and gave my prick a light smack with her open hand, perhaps to accentuate her point. Watching her beautiful body, so lean and well-tanned, her standing there naked staring at my cock. Then, to reach out and flick my dick like that! Well, it got my blood flowing as if she had slapped open a valve in my groin. I started to get hard fast, thinking I should go cover myself with a towel quickly. I felt a sense of panic sweep past my brow, on its way down my body to join the blood flowing of its own accord. Darla was first to notice, her surprised glance back up at me showing curiosity.

"I'm sorry," I said apologetically. I took a step back. "I'm not sure what to do." I continued to back up slowly, looking for my towel. "I think all this attention from you girls is going to my head."

Janelle took hold of my hand and pulled me from my retreat, back to where I was standing, gesturing that I was fine to stand my ground. We four had a moment of awkward silence standing there in the wind, the three of them staring at me, watching my penis grow, whereas I was fascinated by the expressions on their faces; the mix of admiration and awe, shock and surprise got me even more excited, my body reacting the perpetual loop.

"It must be hard to think with all that blood rushing from your brain like that," Cindy said with a sense of amazement that made me feel uncomfortable, as did her hardening nipples. "When is that going to stop getting bigger? Perhaps we should clear the beach."

Fortunately, her off-kilter comment got them laughing, dislodging their combined concentration on that which loomed between us. They were staring at me in a way I'd never experienced before. I felt so out of control and out of character. I've never felt more in the center of attention that at that very moment, perplexed by their unexpected reaction to my expanding nudity.

"That is impressive," Janelle said. "I can now say, for sure, Billy, you've got the biggest dick I've ever seen... by far. Very nice, and so well shaped."

"Dat's twice as big as it was before. Look at how it curves to the left!" Darla commented. "Dat's so nice looking, Billy. You are so lucky to have a cute one like that. I've never seen one that large, and I've seen a lot working at the hospital." Turning to Cindy she said, "And he has such big balls, too, Cindy. You like that, don't you?"

Cindy looked aghast and astonished. She wiped saliva from her lips and said, "I think I need to take a road trip to Michigan. I love that cock. That... " she said pointing while pausing for effect, "... is a magnificent dick! Look, I know you are not into me, but credit where credit is due, Billy, and now you really, really suck for not wanting me."

Janelle said, "It's like God gave him a big fat dick, then added four more curved inches for the hell of it."

Darla said, "It's not just that he is so big, its that he is a thin short boy who has such a young looking face." She looked me over again. "I love a hairless baby-smooth penis like that. That must be a good ten or eleven inches long... look how it hangs down like dat because it is so heavy. Dat's too much for me."

"Well, what do we do now?" Cindy interrupted. "We can't walk around the beach with him like that!"

I didn't know what to say, so I remained silent, stunned Janelle took such an interest in me all of a sudden. Was I really that different? And why should it matter? I felt bewildered.

Eyebrows scrunched up, index finger waiving, Janelle looked as if she had some kind of insight. "You know, those old fucks laying around over there," she said pointing toward the concession area, "might get a kick out our young stud here. Wouldn't that be funny, to see their expressions? We could fuck with Mike! That rich fuck. And he has such a small cock. He thinks money can buy him anything. Well, it can't buy him that!" she said pointing her thumb at me. "That would be so funny! I..."

I could see she had another thought, as she cut herself short, went digging into her beach bag like a ferret after raw bones, then emerging with a spool of bright-red ribbon commonly used for craft projects. Giving Darla and Cindy eye contact with a mischievous look that seemed even more devious because of that sensual quality of hers, she held up the roll and said, "Let's take our new friend on a beach parade to start off the party."

Janelle turned to me with such a guileful smile it scared me a little. "Bill, go pick up the stuff and we'll march right through them." She said to her sister, "With him just like that!" referring to my now rigid erection.

"That would be so funny!" Darla agreed.

"What like..." Cindy said trying to understand what the ribbon was for. "...you put the ribbon around his neck... like he is our slave?"

Darla said, "No, silly. She lead him by his penis... no way! You wouldn't do that. Janelle, no way. You would lead this shy boy into a den of lions?"

"I love it!" Cindy replied, smiling ear to ear. She looked at me as if wanting to know my take on the matter, implying I should be complacent if not eager.

"I'm here to have some fun, so whatever," I said with a shirk.

My new leader with the seditious-looking face, short hair ruffling in the breeze, put her arms around my neck and looked at me with a sparkle in her eye her diamond could never match. Sultry voice enhanced, she said, "Billy, some things you do for the experience and because you are alive and living in the moment. It is such a beautiful day. Don't you feel more alive walking naked on the beach with us? What more reward do we need? Are you having fun? And you will meet new friends. Don't you feel lucky to see a girl like Darla naked? That's going to keep you hard, isn't it? Look at her body, Billy. Think about her and stay hard for me?"

"Mind if I think of you?" I asked devilishly.

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "If I wasn't dating a guy I'd be all over you, Billy. So, feel free to think about my tight ass if that will keep you hard for me."

The girls helped load me up correctly balanced and I still fumbled with the gear. Janelle took the handbag she was carrying and shoved it under my arm, grabbed Cindy's clothes bag and slung it around my neck, took the towels and the blanket off the cooler and exchanged them with Darla's two bags. I was laden beyond overload, but my adrenaline was kicking in big time. I was having fun in the sun with new friends, taking on the role of a naked packhorse. It was my saving grace the cooler was only a quarter full.

"Be sure to keep the cooler high, so they can see," Janelle reminded me while correcting my stance. "Perfect. Just like that, so the sun hits below your belly. Very nice. My, the sun like that making it glow... you do have a magnificent cock. I'd love a pic of that. Are we ready?" she asked.

Out of the blue, I felt two slick warm hands on my penis. It was Darla, who stroked me admiringly. Sounding clinical she said, "We don't want that to get no sun burned; dat's something you don't want for sure. PF 1,000 because it looks so nice like an ivory statue. Yes, my Billy, you have the cock that Michelangelo should have given David, instead of that tiny thing he ended up with. How did you end up with something like this on your small body? That looks so scary to me." She rubbed lotion around my hips and massaged my testicles, moving slightly beyond her initial role of clinician.

Reluctantly, Darla let go when she noticed Janelle unraveling the three-meter spool of ribbon. She grinned and took the bright ribbon from her hand, tied a large bow toward one end, fastened a slipknot just before it bulged left thirty degrees and pulled it tight lovingly, inspecting me as if she might after wrapping a Christmas gift. Then, Janelle took hold of the other end, securely lacing the ribbon around the barren ring finger of her left hand.

"Does this mean we are going steady?" I asked.

Leaning into me so her sister couldn't hear, Janelle replied, "If Cindy weren't hot on you I'd love to give you a try, but such is life."

****

As we made our way the remaining hundred meters of hot sand toward well chartered territoriality, we began to encounter other naked people. There were an unusually high number of old-men clusters standing along the shore and groups of teenaged boys roamed up and down the beach checking out the naked girls. A four-piece reggae band was starting up under a large gazebo. Klatches of middle-aged women, too, who were acting as if they had clothes on, were more prevalent than the beach dwellers my own age; there were still quite a few of us young people cloistered about. And there were the children, too, which surprised me. Not all that many, but they where about, playing naked in the sand and swimming with their parents. I had to remind myself that the inhabitants on this private beach where nudist. It was just another day for them, whereas I was out of my natural, fully clothed, element.

When we approached near the concession stand those nearby in line couldn't help but stop what they were doing to watch our little procession, a few clapping once they realized what was going on.

"Oh my god!" I heard one woman say looking at my bound boner.

Another said, "It's a big penis parade. I've heard about those..."

I heard a man's voice retort, "She can lead my reggae parade any day," and his wife said, "That's twice as big as yours, Rog, and look how young he is."

Now and then one of my three charges would say things like, "Good help these days is so hard to find," and "Move faster slave, and don't drop the bags," and, "We shall have good use of you later, Slave," which incited the onlookers. They really set the mood and got me laughing right along with them. We fell into a fit of laughter at one point and I took a fall. A lot of the onlookers were smiling, also; a few outright in hysterics. When I arose my cock was covered in sand. There must have been forty naked people scattered along the beach looking our way. I could see all the men fixated on Darla and Janelle, a few ladies shifting to get a better look at me toting my burden, as I gently brushed the sand off of home plate.

I felt awkward when a group of three younger kids blocked our path, asking me, "Is that real?" and "Did someone put that on you?" and "Does that hurt?" referring to the ribbon I assumed, each in rapid succession. The youngest kid asked, "How did it get so swollen like that?" Their parents called to them and they scurried off, arms out like the wings of a jet fighters returning to the carrier/blanket. One of the woman yell to Janelle, "You caught a good one there, Janelle. He's a keeper!" Her friend next to her said, "He needs a few more years for my taste... throw him back into the water for a while longer."

I couldn't get over how some of the woman looked at me as an oddity. It was just a penis, not the Crown Jewels of London. Three high school girls sitting with their feet in the water actually stopped their discussion and looked at me as if they'd seen a shark; standing up quickly, they moved out into the shallow water, then went into a laughing fit like girls do, high shrills and all. They clung to each other seemingly aghast at the size of my tethered, now quite sandy, endowment. The notion that these girls, whom if I were fully clothed would never acknowledge my presence, were giving me right-of-way and were shocked into hysteria by seeing my naked upon approach. Well, it was hard to believe. I cupped some water and washed the sand from my engorged member.

While Darla and Cindy spoke with friends, I went for a swim. After about half an hour Janelle fetched me and demanded I get hard again. She asked so nicely I didn't have a choice. Once affixed to our intimate tether, she led me on an excursion through a well populated area, where we received more stares, compliments and comments, along with a few irate stares. Then, she stopped in front of four middle-aged men, who sat at a folding table playing cards and drinking beer. Janelle pulled me in close, so the ribbon dangled my erection like a puppet on a string. She jostled the ribbon, holding it chest-high, and caught the attention of a fit middle-aged man with a full head of red hair. Immediately, Janelle went into a model pose looking scrumptious, highlighting my cock as if it were a gift on The Price is Right- a Bob Marley tune playing in the background.

She said so as to be heard over the music, "Now Tommy, unless you can grow something like this, you'd best mark me off of your bucket list." She sounded as if she had just delivered a proclamation to the townspeople and awaited a well-deserved reply.

Old Tommy gazed at my cock and did a double take before saying, "I'd pay good money to watch you ride that beast, my darling." Two of the men grumbled an agreement, while the other said, "Now, that's something you don't see everyday."

"In your dreams, Tommy Flanagan. In your dreams," Janell retorted while turning to give him a good look at her delectable backside.

"Hey, Trixie, get a look at this kid," said a balding third man.

Having heard her name, an attractive black woman in her forties rolled over on the blanket directly in front of us. She removed her sunglasses and said, "Wow. That's a monster. Young man, you should be makin' pornos with a real big one like that. In my day I'd want to do a movie with you. And look how skinny you are!"

I shook my head without a verbal reply, not sure what to make of it, so I decided to make the best of it by gesticulating my shoulders and staying in line with my luscious captor. We turned and headed toward the ocean, an uproar of laughter tiding behind us.

Now, having had the opportunity to compare myself with others on the beach, and how beach dwellers were reacting to my erect penis, I could see what the girls said to me earlier was true. And not one of the smaller men was hard like me! This baffled me to a great degree in that a few of the girls were looking so sexy, naked in the hot sun, splashing around.

I watched as Darla and Cindy marked out our territoriality with two large blankets while Janelle helped me unload. And as I stretched I could see a mixed gaggle of ten-or-so college-aged sun worshipers playing nearby, tossing a Frisbee, throwing a football around in the shallow water. A few of the girls were just topless, others naked as me. I assumed they were the 'in-cool' set of university students who wanted to demonstrate their independence through communal nakedness. Two of the girls were talking to each other with their hands covering their mouths, looking at me.

I took hold of my erection and said, "I want to wash the sand off. I'll be right back."

In reality, I wanted to show the chatting girls over there my penis, to see what they thought about it. Chuckling to myself along the way, I thought about how if I planned to be an exhibitionist I should invest in an overcoat. This notion reminded me of how a woman with new breast implants want others to come-see. I walked the forty paces toward the water and as I drew closer the studious-looking girl with the dark glasses and lopsided boobs asked, "Is that real?" pointing to my semi-erect penis. I shook my head in the affirmative, inquisitive as to why she would ask such a question.

A tall athletic guy next to her noticed me and said, "Fucking A! Little dude! Rock on! That is incredible!" Turning to his friend throwing the football, he said, "Donnie, did you see at the size of this short kid? Look at this shlong! Hey, Diane, come over here and check this out. This kid is huge!"

A twang of anxiety caught me off guard and I stammered, "I wish I had muscles like you, too."

"Man, you are one lucky dude to have one that big," said the tall guy, standing up and towering over me.

With that, a few of the girls gasped, their friends coming over to see what the fuss was all about. Eight of them gathered around to check me out. Again, they affirmed I was large. After a short while most lost interest and went back to what it was they were doing in the first place. I milled about talking to the tall athletic guy who complimented me so. And his girlfriend, Diane, seemed to enjoy looking at my penis, giving me eye contact for just an instant. I got the sense she was going to reach out and grab it out of curiosity like how I responded to Darla's topless breasts.

I noticed the same girl who asked if my dick was real was staring at my erection seemingly in disbelief, so I stood there still as I could, getting a thrill out of how her curious eyes made me bigger, when all of a sudden a white-haired man my fathers age rushed up to me, having witnessed the girls reaction.

He shook my arm and said obviously upset, "Please, we have children on the beach!" I don't think he realized how young I was until he got up close. "Please, find yourself a towel. That's not right to walk around like that," he argued.

A heavy-set black girl who was part of the group said, "He doesn't have to cover it up. Our bodies are made in God's image. That's why we don't have to wear clothes at the beach."

It sounded right to me, so I agreed with her by saying, "It's a nude beach and I am naked. The sign said nothing about erections. What, are you the cock police?"

Another woman in her sixties sitting nearby, who was quite wrinkled by too many years in the sun, said to her friend next to her, "Did she just say that God has a really big dick?"

A short athletic black man, who had a larger penis than the other guys he was with, caught the spirit. In an intimidating stance, he said, "The cock police have no right to try and put a big dick down. Now, is this white man trying to put a big-dick brotha down? Let the man stay hard, it that's what he wants to do. You got a problem with that, you see me!"

MacHill
MacHill
14 Followers