All Comments on 'A Walk in the Woods'

by tulsaliza

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trash

Trash says it all. The writer needs a brain, as can't hardly make a complete sentence without "...", go back to grade school.

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
mmmm

she is a lucky girl!

tulsalizatulsalizaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Response to "trash"

What is one person's "trash" is another person's treasure. While I understand my story, as well as my writing, may not be to your "anonymous" standards, I think if you were to truly read the story in the context that it was written, you would understand the use of the ellipsis within my story. In other words, the use or overuse as you indicated in your comment does serve a purpose. The main character's thought process is somewhat interrupted and jumping around, thus the use of ellipsis (or the ...) in the writing of my story, is how I chose to share or intergrat to my reader how that feels. I strive to give the reader a sense of being where the main character finds herself, not only in body but in the overall thought process. More than likely if you've never been in the position of the main character, you would have no idea how erratic and all-over-the place one's thought process truly is.

I do take note that I overused the ellipsis in this particular story, but that's how I want to emphasize the feeling behind the story. That's how I want it to read. Thank you for taking the time to read and criticize my story, everyone is entitled to his/her own interpretation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked it myself. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just loved this story. I think you should add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cumming!

MY that was so hot. I want to be fucked like she was. So many dicks I just can't finger my pussy hard enough! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummm i dont know what to say

i was shocked that the so called friend planned that

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
kinky non-con

Very happy to comment on a recent story where the author is still actively submitting writings to Lit. Notice that the jerk who calls the story trash posts as anon. Not me, I am posting as my nickname, and Lit authors are free to contact me back for any reason. I love this site and the brave people like tulsaliza who write for it deserve praise. The stories on this site have gotten me through difficult times.

This story is not unique, as there are many non con stories that involve a woman hiking or jogging through a park and sexually forced by one or more men, and at the end we find out that it was planned by a boyfriend or husband. There are similar stories involving home invasions where we find out that it was planned, sometimes even as a birthday present! Many of them are good, many of them are not, To me the difference is the description of mixed emotions, fear, and the articulation of psychological breakdown. The quality of writing, especially about fine details, is of the utmost importance to me, otherwise I lose interest. I've often seen good set-ups ruined by bad writing.

This is one of the better stories, as it has a couple of my kinks. The biggest kink, and hard to find, is the main female character masturbating naked, or nearly so, outdoors, in the woods . I think the concept of a woman masturbating in a nature setting is one of the most erotic things there is, even more than performing sexual acts in that setting. Another kink, written here to a lesser extent, is the tearing/cutting/destruction of clothing. In this story, most of her clothes survived intact.

So, keep writing tulsaliza, let's see if your character made three new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
in the woods

personally Daria's by the river in my neighborhood I like to go down there strip naked and masturbate along the trailsI find it quite exciting when people walk up on me and catch me I've been caught several times by people they've had me jerk off in front of I had one guy with his dick out and make me suck itI even had a lady one time catch meshe was a fun she made me do all kinds of things1 time I stop by this that this house that was for saleI acted like I was interested in buying the house the guy showed me around and when he showed me the cabinasked if I can masturbate in front of himso I got naked in front of the strange guy at his house and slap my dick until I came earlier I was stopped by from now on then to do some more cock spankingit gets excited sometimes when you find people to do things withhave them do things to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I knew her friend had something to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hubby warned me

Hubby often gets on my case when I enjoy my regular jog by the canal toe path and up through the forest. He moans at my tight lycra clothing, or in the warmer months, my vest and short shorts, saying that as a lone female I am quite simply asking for trouble. Little does he know how tiny my undies are for my exercise sessions. I fear that were he to read this story, he would understand.

I would not for one minute wish an experience similar to this story, to happen to me, but the fact it could leaves me wanting to look my best - just in case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous